Ericka in the Civic Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fully covered again, Ericka walked past the men and to the dressing room. She took off the towel and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked at what they saw. Her hips were pale. She legs were tanned until her mid thighs, but her hips, her groin, her ass was as white as it could be. Her pubic hair was trimmed and still damp from the pool. She shook her head and stopped looking at herself, and reached into her locker to get dressed for basketball. She decided that the tankini would give her good enough support since that the bra she had worn was soaked with her sweat from refereeing all evening. As were her panties so she wore her gym shorts commando and put the center tee shirt on over the tankini. When she came out of the locker room she saw the 9 men standing there in a row, each with their pants and underwear down by their ankles.

Trevor spoke up, "We figured since we all got to see you, it was only fair that you get to see us."

Ericka just stared for a moment at the 9 dicks in front of her. They were each different. Some were fat, some were skinny, some were bent, some were short. And while each could be described as "black", even that was different between them. A couple were barely darker than she gets with a good tan, others were darker. Some much darker. "Pull your pants up and let's play. I'm on Jimbo's team"

Jimbo called out, "We're skins" and peeled off his shirt. Everyone looked at Ericka who took off her shirt and tossed it with the others.

She stood there in her red tankini and black shorts with her hands on her hips and said, "Lets play."

So they played. Erika was the second shortest on the floor, and certainly the lightest, but she was not without skills. Playing full court it was quickly clear that she was more than an adequate guard being able to dribble the ball up the floor and find an open man to get the shot off. She also had the stamina and speed to keep up with everyone else and even found herself on a breakaway a couple of times. One of the things that was very different in this game than in the games she played in school was the trash talking. At first she didn't participate, but after a bit she began to get into it. She found herself saying the same things that she said when playing against her brother, including: "If I got something that you want, you should just take it -- if you can." She didn't take many shots, but when she said this, Trevor, who was guarding her made a lunge for the ball in her left hand. She deftly spun to her right and drained an open jumper. Once she did that she was no longer "the girl" playing with them, but just another player. She got knocked to the floor a couple of times but she knew that if she was going to have these guys respect she couldn't complain so she never called for a foul, though once or twice the guy who fouled her called it on themselves.

Patrick was given the task to guard her. He was from Cameroon and had only been in America for a couple of years, being a sophomore on a student visa at Northeastern University. He was bi-lingual in English and French and soccer was his normal sport, and basketball was something that he enjoyed, but it wasn't a sport that he had good instincts with. He also wasn't used to playing against a woman and was very tentative about touching her when she was dribbling. At first Ericka thought he was just slow and took advantage by driving around him. If no one came to help out she would be able to score with an easy layup. However the defense quickly caught on that Patrick needed the help, so when someone left their man to prevent the layup Ericka would pass the ball.

Eventually they swapped and Trevor began to cover her. He was actually an inch shorter than Ericka, but much faster. Running up and down the court guarding him was wearing her out so they switched it up so that when she was on defense she was guarding Patrick most of the time.

At one point when Ericka was late in reacting to a move Patrick had made and she tripped him and he fell right on top of her. They were okay, but did she hit her head and bit her lip. There was a little blood but not much. By this point it was almost midnight so everyone decided that it was best to call it a night.

It was a lot later than Ericka has expected to be out so Ericka went to the ladies locker room and simply undressed herself of her sweaty clothes, wiped herself down with her workout towel and put on her work clothes. Ericka knocked on the men's locker room door, but the guys didn't answer. After knocking a few more times, she opened the door and banging on the lockers cried out, "I'm coming in! Get your asses dressed so we can get out of here!" Erica found all the men together in various states of dress drinking beers, except for Patrick who was still in the shower, the water glistening off his ebony skin. He saw her and held his hands over his privates, even though they were hidden from her view by a half wall. "Oh get off it." Erica said to him, "It's nothing I haven't already seen" Everyone laughed and Patrick blushed though it was hardly noticeable. "And give me one of those," she reached for a beer. Beer, alcohol or drugs in general, were against the center's rules, but a cool down beer was pretty much accepted after these after hour events, just so long as the empties were disposed of outside.

Trevor was seated on the locker room bench, in only a pair of black boxer briefs and he held one up and said, "If I have something you want, just come and get it. If you can." He smirked as he echoed the words she had used in the game. Of course Trevor had out played her and stole the ball from her multiple times and she ha been less successful against him.

Ericka walked over to him and put her foot on his inner thigh, "Maybe you want to give me that beer now? Or maybe I'm a little less careful where I step next time." Everyone laughed as her sneaker rested on him alongside his vulnerable cock.Trevor gave her a beer. Erica turned her back on then all, took a sip and said to everyone "hurry up and get dressed, it's late and I'm hungry and I have to lock up. 3 minutes! Then I turn off the lights!"

They got dressed and were ready to leave before Ericka finished her beer. They walked out together, with Ericka setting the security code. There was a general consensus that food was a good idea and it turned out that 6 of the guys were able to go, but when they went out looking for someplace to go that was open and that everyone could afford the only option was fast food. Erica objected to eating that "junk", and suggested they instead go to the supermarket and buy food with actual nutritional value. Erica offered to cook a healthier meal back at her place. A case of beer, a couple of tomatoes, an onion, a jar of pickle slices, some ground beef, sliced cheese and some buns and they were good to go.

She only live just a few blocks away and they walked together down the street. They were still about 3 blocks away from her place when they heard the "whoop whoop" of a police siren. The guys all took a step back, but Ericka held her ground. "Relax guys, I got this." She told them, the police cruiser pulled up to the curb, she bent down and leaned in at the window that was being lowered. "Good evening, officer, can I help you?"

"Everything all right there, miss?"

Ericka recognized the voice, this was "Chips" she knew him from her other job where she was a waitress at a cop bar. Everyone there called him Chips because he looked a little like Eric Estrada. "Everything is fine. Chips is that you?"

"Birdy?" He asked in return. "You're out late." Birdy was a nickname she had among some of the cops. She once mentioned in an official police report where she was being as detailed as possible and mentioned that she made chirping sounds like a bird when she was having sex. She wasn't sure that Chips knew the origin of the nickname, but once earned nicknames tend to stick.

"I'm always out late. Getting prepared for when I'm working the swing shift like you." Ericka knew that Chip knew that Ericka wanted to be a cop.

"Are you carrying?"

"You know I am. Do you want to see my permit?" Her dad gave her a small revolver to carry in he purse in addition to a glock that she could holster. Mrs. Chim didn't like to see weapons, so to work she only carried the revolver hidden away.

"Not necessary. Where you headed?"

"Really, Chips? You need to interrogate me? I'm headed home. Can I go now?"

"I just want to be sure you are okay. That doesn't look like your usual crowd. And I want to be sure you are okay. Your lip looks swollen."

"They are just guys from my other job. We played basketball, I tripped and bit my lip when I hit the floor?"

"You tripped? You sure? You can tell me."

"Fuck, yes I tripped during a game. And now I just want to go home, have a burger and a couple of beers before I go to bed, but I can't because this over protective man feels the need to rescue this damsel."

"What about them?"

"They are walking me home and then I'm going to invite them in for a burger and a beer. Do you want to join us too?"

"I can't tonight, but maybe another night."

"Yeah, sure, maybe. Can I go now?" Her arms were getting tired, she was still holding a couple of grocery bags as she leaned into the car window. She shifted her feet.

Chips paused a moment then asked again, "You sure everything is okay?"

"Yes, goddammit, Chips."

"Okay go, I'll see you Friday night. I really hope I don't get a call back to your place tonight."

Ericka smiled, "Fuck you Chips. See you Friday." She blew him a kiss then stepped back gave him the finger. He gave his siren one last "whoop" and raised his window as he pulled away.

The rest of the guys were watching Ericka as she talked. They were looking at her ass as she leaned in like a whore trying to get a trick. They watched as she wiggled her hips, shifting her feet from one to another and when she gave the cop the finger as he pulled away they practically fell over laughing. She managed to get them all walking again.

As they approached her apartment she had to keep the guys quite as it was already nearly 1am on a school night and her neighbors were all trying to sleep. She pointed to the sticker on her apartment door for her alarm system that warned that the premises were under constant video surveillance. Patrick was intrigued, and once inside he asked Erica to show him the system. Erica sipped a fresh beer and pointed out some of the cameras and the computer system that controlled. They had a good laugh watching themselves on her computer monitor. While they were looking Trevor stood next to Ericka and commented that she smelled rather foul and he told her to clean up with a quick shower before touching their food.

So Erica went to the bathroom to take a shower, Patrick stayed at her computer while the guys went into the living room and made themselves at home, turning on ESPN on the TV. Erica undressed and stepped into the shower. She hadn't even gotten the temperature right when there was a knock on the door. It was Jimbo telling her to open the door so he could pee. She unlocked the door an slipped behind the curtain before telling him it was open. He wasn't kidding about needing to relieve himself and as Erica was washing her hair he let out an extended stream that lasted until she was well into rinsing. She remembered his cock, long and uncircumcised. She imagined it in his hands, the stream of piss flowing from his tip into the bowl. He flushed and began to wash his hands but it never occurred to Erica that when he flushed all the pressure in the cold water would be halved and that her already very warm shower suddenly became extra hot.

The hot water was caressing her scalp but then painfully rolled down her face and onto her breasts. Instinctively, she yelped and jumped out of the water's path and out of the shower and slipped on the floor of the bathroom. She sat there for a moment rubbing her slightly burned breasts while Jimbo turned around to face her with his pants and briefs at his ankles. Seeing the wet, nude Erica in front of him his flaccid dick began to stir and Erica could help but stare at the dark uncircumcised member dangling from between his legs as he stood over her. She raised herself up on her knees and licked the tip. She tasted his pee and took his ever growing organ into her mouth. He put his hand on the back of her head and started pumping his cock down her throat. He pulled out of her and with a torrent of sound starting coming on her face. His hot cum burning her cheeks, dripping off her face and onto her breasts, he was so loud, like the flushing of a toilet.

The sound of the toilet actually flushing combined with slight change increase in the temperature of the shower woke Erica from her dream. She was tired and had fallen asleep in the shower with one hand rubbing her clit and the other pinching her nipple. Patrick had been watching Erica shower on the computer and watched as she fingered herself in the shower while Jimbo pissed in the toilet not two feet from her. and while he couldn't know what she was dreaming about, he certainly knew that she was pretty hot and bothered. He pressed the Save button on the screen.

"Are you okay in there?" She heard Jimbo ask.

"Yes, just fine," she answered. "I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Okay."

As Jimbo let himself out, Trevor let himself in. "Erica?" he began.

"What does a girl have to do to shower in peace?" Erica thought to herself, but out loud she asked, "What?"

"I see that you have a washer/dryer here. Is it okay if I and some of the guys throw our gym clothes and towels in for a quick wash and dry?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Thanks." Trevor was about to leave when he saw her clothes on the floor in the corner so he added, "It's a pretty small load, do you want me to wash your stuff too?"

Erica smiled at the consideration, "Thanks, that would be nice."

Trevor picked up Erica's clothes from the floor and as he did so the thought struck him, "I did say clothes and towels" and he also took her towel off of the rack and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Erica finished her shower realizing that now that she was clean, she was also hungry, tired and horny. She looked over for her towel and saw that it wasn't there! Of course her dirty clothes weren't there either. She looked around and saw that she has two options, the floor mat at the base of the toilet and the small hand towel next to the sink. She picked up the floor mat and held it in her left hand behind her to cover her ass while holding the hand towel in front her pussy with her right hand. She opened the bathroom door and dashed down the short hallway to her bedroom door. All eyes were on her, but they couldn't really see much before she opened her bedroom door and closed it behind her.

Erica leaned with her back against the closed door breathing deeply. She stood there in her room, naked, and briefly wondered what would have happened if she didn't go to the bedroom, but instead walked into the living room filled with a handful of young, athletic men. She shook her head and didn't allow herself to dwell on the thought and instead found some clothes to wear. Patrick watched as she buttoned up the middle 3 buttons of her old Jim Rice jersey that she often wore to bed and a pair of running shorts. She quickly ran a brush through her wet hair before heading out to face the boys.

As she left the room, Patrick minimized the window with the security video and acted as if he was playing minefield the entire time.

Erica came out and said, "What, no one started the burgers? Men are useless." She walked to the kitchen and then started cooking. She seasoned the ground beef with salt, pepper and egg before fashioning 2 burgers for each of them.

She had the set of burgers on her fry pan and was slicing a tomato when Trevor, he had been playing defense against her most of the night, came up behind her. Putting both hands on the counter on either side of her hips he pressed into her back. At 5 foot 6, he didn't tower over her, but she has very little room to maneuver in the space he left her. "Hard at work?" he asked her.

"Hardly working" she answered almost automatically. She finished slicing a tomato, put down the knife and spun around to face him. "Can I help you with something?" He pressed against her, she felt his crotch press against her own.

"Nah, I just wanted to see if you wanted anything." He leaned in and sniffed her hair. "You smell better now." His chest was pressed against hers now.

She nodded at the beer in his hand, "Thanks. Got a beer for me?"

"Just this one, but if I have something that you want," he answered, mimicking her in the game again, "just take it -- if you can." Wary of a knee to the groin, he pressed himself against her even harder. She reached for the beer in his hand but he held it back and she couldn't reach it. He laughed at her attempts, but then lifted it to her lips and held it up so that it poured into her mouth. He continued until holding it, causing the long neck slide deeper into her mouth until she had chugged the entire thing. "You know," he said, "Sometimes you can get what you want by asking." He removed the empty bottle from mouth, a little beer splashed on her lips.

"I did ask."

"And I gave it to you. But you spilled a little." He said, and licked her lips. Before he could properly kiss her the smell of the burgers caught their attention. "You better take care of the meat," Trevor said. "You don't want them to burn." Then he did give her a quick kiss on her lips and let her go back to the cooking and he got another beer for each of them and went back into the living room while she finished cooking.

While that was happening, Patrick got up and went to the bathroom himself, he took a seat to take a dump and jerk himself off to the memory of Erica fingering herself. He was looking for some lotion when he open the cabinet beneath her bathroom sink. That's where he saw her black dildo and an old fashioned glossy porno magazine. He picked up the magazine and started looking through it. It started with a picture of the rear view of a blond with long hair stepping into the shower. The next page had two pictures, one showing her washing her hair with her boobs barely in view and a second of her bending over and shaving her legs. The caption below indicated that Clair was feeling horny since she had broken up with her boyfriend and was looking to go out dancing and finding a good cock to screw.

Patrick turned the page and it was 5 more images of Clair getting ready. The left page showed Clair drying off and then shaving her pussy. The right page was Clair getting dressed, thigh-high black stockings, with matching black lace thong and bra, which did help the smallish tits look at least reasonably sized. The second panel on the right side showed her zipping up a short, sleeveless black dress and the last panel Clair was just finishing putting on her makeup, red lipstick, mascara, eye-liner and eye shadow to make her green eyes pop.

Patrick almost gave up on the magazine right there as the chick was getting dressed but he turned the page a mosaic of Clair getting waived in by a bouncer, moving onto the dance floor and dancing with a couple of guys. In the last frame she placed her hand on the thigh of her partner - a young looking, tall lanky dark skinned man that Patrick could picture himself as. Sure enough they turned the page and the man, introduced coincidentally as Patrick, was shown squeezing Clair's ass, buying her a drink, dancing some more and eventually getting into a cab headed back to his place.

Turning the page showed the cab ride, Patrick was kissing her squeezing her tits, reaching under her skirt. The upper right panel showed Clair removing her panties, the last panel was a rear view of Clair and Patrick standing at the door to his apartment, her dress was mostly unzipped and her panties hanging out of the back pocket of his jeans.