Ericka Made Over Ch. 02

Story Info
Ericka gets new clothes for the two upcoming parties.
3.2k words
4.58
6.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took two years of behind the scenes groping for Jake to take the next step, or maybe I should say for me to take the next step. And it was quite a big step. Simple flirting and touchy feely graduated to us going at it in the bon fire field. It may be considered as a weak sexual act, but I liked it and I'm pretty sure that Jake had no problem with it. Weak or not, Jake put his bare skin on my bare skin and rubbed me until he exploded on my backside.

Our common friend, Brooke, helped us get to that point and got her own after Jake was finished with me. I didn't mind that at all because Brooke gave me her panties as a tool to excite Jake and it seemed to work. The three of us left the bon fire that night happy and content.

The problem is, what is the second step? I think Brooke tricked me when she asked if we could share Jake for a few weeks after she helped get us together last night. Hah, apparently Jake likes what Brooke brings to the table because he has been noticeably absent for the last couple of weeks. I'm not mad about that, but I do want Brooke to follow through on her idea to dress me up and take me to the next bon fire as her secret date.

I'm not mad at Jake either. He has at least crawled out from between Brooke's legs long enough to send me the occasional text.

So, here's where I am this week. Today is Wednesday and there is a bon fire this Saturday. There is also a video tournament on Thursday evening at Jake's house. The Thursday tournament should be funny as usual because those girls from Canada kick these guys butt's every time. And it doesn't help our side when Kenny gets caught up in the small screen shot of that brunette. LOL, he is so in love with her and she uses that to her advantage.

I also have another thing going for me this week. A family vacation has left me home alone for two weeks, so I can make bad decisions and only get called out by my friends for the next couple of weeks. I think bad decision number one will be attending the video tournament as a spectator and beer server and bad decision number two will be attending the bon fire as a "friend" of Brooke's. Don't worry folks, I'm sure I will come up with bad decision number three before too long.

Oops, I may have found bad decision number three already. I finally spoke with Brooke on the phone and told her about my plan to attend the video game tournament. She said she would meet me at a clothing store in Hillsdale tonight after she gets off work and would help me find something to wear for both events this week. So, just to keep score, bad decision number four is forthcoming.

To keep bad decision three from getting completely out of hand I headed to the Hillsdale store about an hour sooner than Brooke would be there. I thought it might be best if I had some time alone in the store to totally ruin my life before Brooke shows up and pounds in the final nails.

"Hi. Welcome to Gary's Sex Slave and Clothing shop. I'm Frankie and I'm a big deal around here. How can I help you today?"

"Hi, Frankie, I'm Erick Dunham. I'm meeting a friend here in a little while, but I wanted to look around a little before she got here."

"No problem Eric. Please feel free to look around. However, don't be afraid to use my services to help speed up the process. Are you looking for something special or everyday wear?"

"Well, I have a very casual video tournament tomorrow and a large bon fire to attend on Saturday night."

"Alright, let's start the game night. Are you planning on a life ruining situation or a guessing game on the hell are you wearing?"

"Hmmm, I think I'm being a major idiot this week. Does that help?"

"It does. OK, there is a Tranny in Texas who wears Demin shorts like these and she really pulls it off, but there is no hiding her bulge. She also wears a button up shirt and ties it here by her belly button. Why don't we try on a pair of these short shorts and see how they look on you?"

"Whoa, where did the word Tranny come from?"

"Relax, here at Gary's, we understand that you are asking for a friend. We don't judge, but we don't let our customers walk out looking like a train wreck either. I think these will fit you. I assume you're wearing gawd awful boy boxers so I will grab a few thongs. Follow me please."

Well, this just got real and "big deal" isn't making me feel uncomfortable at all. I did follow her to the dressing room area and couldn't take my eyes off of the Demin shorts. They are 100% girl shorts and I can tell that they will cut right up my thighs and hips. Yup, this just got real.

"Here you go, ah, Ericka, is it? Throw your boxer shorts in that trash can and put these items on. I will be right back with a couple of shirts. Oh, come on, we are not shy around here. Position your dick at an angle in this direction and button the shorts. By the way, are you willing to wear a stuffed bra to the video game party or will it be suggestive clothing only?"

"I'm not ready for that, but I know Brooke will expect something like that for Saturday night."

"Hey Frankie, is everything alright back here?"

"Yes, Tori. I working with a new customer who has decided to come out to her friends and possibly trash her life forever more. She wants to tease the guys at a video game tomorrow and then she has another event on Saturday."

"Hmmm, those Demin shorts will do the trick, but be sure to show her how to pull the thong straps up higher than the beltline. If this is her first time, I would suggest an extra long T-shirt instead of a sexy open shirt. The long T-shirt will allow her to play hide and seek with her hips and legs. Bare feet, painted toe nails, a black mask and find her a pair of large rimmed glasses. Tell the guys that the T-shirt is because you were getting ready for bed and tell them that the painted toe nails are a fad online. Spike your hair with gel and hope for the best. What is the Saturday event sweetie?"

"It's a traditional neighborhood bon fire. Everyone who is in town and lives on the block attends. My friend Brooke will be taking me as her special guest."

What the hell? How is there a store like this with sales people like this? I'm doing my best to figure out if I should run and or ask myself why I didn't know about this store last year. Seriously, I should run for the hills, but I'm frozen in place.

"Alright, so an outdoor event after dark. Frankie, start with red and white high tops, red striped knee socks, black capri tights, black bra, a blonde wig, black choker and a red head band."

"Short and sassy blonde wig?"

"Exactly. And maybe a sheer pull-over shirt and a red and black plaid skirt."

A mini skirt? It's an after dark event and she intends on wearing capri leggings."

"Perfect. Get started while she figures out these Denim shorts for a few minutes. What's your name sweetie?"

"Apparently, it's Ericka."

"OK Ericka, I like those shorts on you but you must remember that sitting down will be a no-no. Your sissy balls will work themselves out at the V. Use the extra long T-shirt to your advantage if things start to slip out of place. You got this Frankie? I have to finish up Carol Tanner's cheating leather skirt."

"Ericka and I will be just fine boss. I'll be sure to show her off to you before she makes her purchases."

"Good, but before I go, Ericka, what is your ex-girlfriends name?"

"My girlfriends name is Chelsea. She is not my ex, but she is out of town on a wine tasting tour with her college mates. You can confirm this when my friend Brooke gets here in 30 minutes."

"Yeah, OK. She's not your ex today. Have fun you two. And remember, stay standing and allow them to follow you into another room if you want to do anything."

Talk about biting off more than you can chew. I went from wanting to tease a few of the guys so they could call me out and ruin my life to flashing my short shorts and twerking them. And why the hell I'm rolling these short legs pants up even further is beyond me.

"Wow Frankie, that Barbie Doll sounds like she knows her stuff."

"Yeah, Tori is great and has many talents. But enough of her and her perfect self. Let's get you out of those shorts and into these. I will understand if you're not familiar with how these articles go on. I can stay and help if you like."

"It's against my better judgement, but I think I need the help. Ah, are we sure about that painted toe nails thing?"

"Absolutely. We'll go with black. Just remember, it's a fad and move on."

Alright, this little Frankie has many talents too. She got me out of the Demin shorts in no time and had the tights going up in less time. And just as soon as I can crawl out from underneath the rock I have to hide under because my life has been called out and ruined, I will post on Chang on how guys need to give women more credit for wearing these yoga style pants. We all know guys love the look, but they should give a nod to the girls who have to put these things on.

"There, I knew there was a cute Tranny in there. By the way, do you identify in any particular way?"

"Well Frankie, this is my first real adventure, so I don't have an identity yet. Can we just go with "idiot" for now?"

"LOL, no problem Ericka. Tori, do you have a moment for inspection while I get the high tops and breast inserts?"

Just like that I was transformed and just like that, the Barbie Doll was in the dressing room with me. She closed the curtains and started pulling this way and pulling that way. Again, she is quite the professional about all of this.

"Hey you two, I'm back and just for the record, shame on you Ericka. And OMG, Tori do I have a big surprise for you."

"What? Why shame on me?"

"Shame on you for not telling us that your special friend, Brooke, is so busty and firm. She's here with me now. Shame on you Ericka for withholding this very important information."

"What? Brooke's here?"

"I am Ericka and I can't wait to see you."

"Shut it special friends. What's my big surprise Frankie?"

"Well boss, if you ever wore panties, I would tell you to hold on to them. But, not only is the beautiful Brooke busty and points straight north with an amazing waistline, she's a Pixie!!"

"OMG, you're done Ericka. Get out of my way. OMG, look at her. Frankie, finish up with Ericka and leave us alone for a while and then grab the camera. Hi Brooke, I'm Tori. Now, say hello and good bye to Ericka and follow me."

Wait a minute here. For the last 45 minutes I have been the queen of the ball and now I'm digging a trench? WTF just happened here? Oh, I know, Brooke happened.

"Hi Eric. Bye Ericka, I guess."

"Hi Brooke. Don't worry, you are in good hands with Tori. I'll be fine. But you better tell I look good in this outfit before I start helping Frankie snake out the drain pipes."

"Hmmm, you do look pretty good. Maybe too good, I wasn't expecting you to be hotter than me at the party. Who came up with this outfit?"

"Tori thought it up and I dressed her. We work like that. And if you haven't noticed, but you're Tori's type. Once she comes out of her trance, she will make sure the hotter one and I will keep Ericka's credit card open at the register for you. Tori, what should I start gathering for you and your new pet?"

"Ah, let's start with a 36C plaid bra and plaid panties. No tights, ankle socks and find a shirt that will come this close to getting her arrested. Black mini skirt and make sure the shirt has a high collar."

"Ah, bare legs?"

"Totally bare. And a pair of those bobby sock shoes. Grab two pairs of the panties because I'm sure someone will wreck the first pair. Hurry and finish with what's her name. We're going to need some photos and don't forget the release forms. Lizzie, give the little one a 30% discount and keep her credit card wide open."

"Whoa ladies. Brooke, should I wait for you or are you alright?"

"I'll answer that. Because she is on her period, I will only keep her for two hours. Do you want to wait around that long or do you want to go home and practice wearing your new clothes?"

"Ah, and if I wasn't on my period?"

"Oh, I would have you home by morning Brooke. Frankie, I'll call you when we're ready for some photos."

"Ah, photos? Of me?"

"Absolutely of you. We keep our website and App very up to date. Say good bye to Ericka."

"Bye Ericka, I guess. I'll call you later. Hey, wait, are those Denim shorts for the video game night?"

"Ah, yes, that was the plan, with a long T-Shirt to hide me."

"Hmmm, nice job ladies. Lift the skirt and give me peek Ericka. Jake will want a piece of that this Saturday and there may be a line behind him. OMG, you're hard?"

"Enough chit chatting. You go that way with Tori and Ericka, you follow me to the cash register. Do you want to wear the outfit home?"

"Yes, I think I can sneak into the house today."

"No problem. Do you have any experience with breast inserts? They look great, but they can't be man handled very much. They can move around or maybe slip out of the bra. It's best if you control your man's hands above the waist. They are for show and tell and teasing, not for hot rolling around sex."

"Thanks for the tips. Anything else that I need to watch for? I mean, I'm sure this isn't going to work anyways."

"Just have fun. Tease the guys, create some boners and have fun. And Lizzie, the Cashier, will slip a free package of butt lube into your bags."

"Ah, is that the same thing that Brooke refers to as sex gel? I don't plan on needing that for a while."

"Just take it Ericka. It's something you want to have at the ready when you do need it. And believe, when you need it, you really need it. You will be very uncomfortable when that Jake guy starts to shove his big fat dry cock into your tight little virgin ass. Trust me on this Ericka."

"Fine. Anything else? I think I'm ready to leave."

"Just remember to stay standing and keep moving. Blow off their questions by handing them more beer and snacks. No matter what they want to say or ask, you keep acting like nothing is different. And never ever remove your mask or glasses."

Well now. Am I in a clothing store or a sex ed class room? Maybe both. I am walking out of here with a hot set of fem clothing and a few tips on how to act. And a 30% discount to boot. Not a bad day. But I should say a quick good bye to Brooke.

"Brooke? I'm all finished up and I'm taking off. I just wanted to say thanks and good bye. Brooke?"

"Forget it, Ericka. They are in the HR Office. I would let you watch them on the security monitor, but I really don't think you're ready to see your friend right now. But, be warned, Brooke may not be the same girl after this. Tori has many special talents and secrets. Come back soon and good luck at your party. It actually sounds like fun and something I could handle."

"Excuse me, hello? Hi, I'm Karla, the CEO and the only true big deal around here. Were you completely satisfied with your shopping experience today?"

"Absolutely. Frankie was the perfect personal shopper and that Barbie Doll really knows her stuff. I will return again. By the way, is it Karla with a K?"

"Excellent. And yes, it's with a K. Carry on. And Frankie, for getting such a good review you can hold off on power washing the building until tomorrow."

"Thanks Sugar Cube. By the way, Tori is still with Ericka's friend. Ericka's friend is a Pixie."

"OMG, what? So, we lost Tori for the rest of the evening? Call up the security monitor."

"I can't in front of Ericka. Her sissy fem dick couldn't handle it and I really didn't want to suck off a customer today. I'll meet you in Mr. G's office in ten minutes. Ericka, shall I walk you out to your car?"

I'm going to regret this for the rest of my life, but I'm going to the video party half-dressed and to the bon fire fully dressed. I think I'm also going to regret leaving Brooke behind with that little vixen Tori. But I let Frankie walk me out to my car as she requested.

"Hey, I'm sorry about the blow job comment I made back there. It's just that Karla is nine kinds of a freak and she would have moved in on you. However, I'll take care of your next boner, like the next time you visit the store. Have fun and try not to get gang banged."

All the home I couldn't think of anything else but how living at home is going to kill my secret desires. It's time to find a place of my own and move on. I also wondered how Frankie managed to put her number in my phone along with an App named Gary's. Well, of course, I had to touch that button. And I do remember hearing Tori say something about how it had to be tight on Brooke. And, boom, there she was, in a very tight plaid bra set and matching panties. And OMG, that little Pixie has some camel toe. Great, thanks for showing me something I can never have or be. As my friend, I had to send her a text.

"OMG, you're on the App in tight plaid."

"Oh, so you didn't see the matching black set yet?"

Fine, I'm on my own and I'm home alone for a while. So, to make sure I completely screw this up I sent Jake a text.

"Get extra beer and snacks for the game. I will be serving."

End Ericka made over 02