Ericka Made Over Ch. 05

Story Info
Ericka remembers her ridiculous first female swim suit.
2.8k words
4.08
4.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nice to meet and make a new Tranny friend last night at Mall, but the timing was bad. I will be too busy tonight to watch over Allie Kat at the neighborhood bon fire event. I'll call her tomorrow and gently remind her that by blowing up my phone with missed calls and texts is causing me to exceed my phone contract limits and I have an unlimited plan. Geez.

I'm sure Allie Kat is stalking me, but it seems like I have the morning to myself. I had two choices, one, take a shower and waste the day away as Eric or two, take a shower and dress up as Ericka because Karla and Tori gave me extra clothes yesterday. The decision was easy even though I had very little to do today.

And because I don't know exactly what I'm doing yet, I selected the capri leggings, the black skirt, a white V-neck and the blonde wig. Ah, not the greatest, but once I strapped on the black bra and the inserts, things looked better. I still have much to learn about applying eyeliner and other make up so I came up with a quick plan.

I'll put my life on the line and walk down to the Kindle's and ask Mrs. Kindle if she could help me. I came up with this plan mainly because I could see Charlie's truck and trailer in the driveway. Charlie lives on the other end of the street near the corner and has a small lawn care service. The Kindle's must hire him to clean up the grassy property where the bon fire and firework show is tonight.

Trading a favor from Mrs. K will be worth watching Charlie riding around on his riding mower shirtless. At least I hope it's worth it because Mrs. K has a freaky side to her.

I'll worry about her in a minute. Right now, I'm thinking back to last summer and Charlie's family pool in the backyard. It was very weak, but it was the first time I put on fem clothing. It wasn't actual swimwear, but as a first-time rookie, it was what I had.

Everyone would end up swimming in Charlie's pool sooner or later during the week, but somehow, I seemed to have some private time on Wednesday's from 3 pm to 4 pm. I never thought much about it until I began to notice that Charlie would stare at me and quickly jump in the pool. Very few words were spoken, but he always had to wait a few minutes before he could get out of the pool. I knew something was up.

Nope, I didn't do anything. Well, maybe I would pull my swim trunks up a little higher as I soaked in some rays and dried off. If he wanted to do something, that was up to him. If he wanted to say something, that was up to him. I was only exposing more of my legs so my tan was more even.

"Why don't you just buy a smaller swim suit? I mean, you always pull your trunks up that high when you soak up the sun."

"Because Charlie. Someone decided that board short style swim suits for guys our age are the only appropriate swimwear. And Speedo's seem to be reserved for middle-aged men who don't care what people think of them. I want an even tan, but I'm stuck with society wants me to wear. Does it bother you?"

At least Charlie was talking. I mean, there were actual words coming out of his mouth. I couldn't let this moment go, so I went straight into 20 questions mode. The more you can get people to talk, the more they spill. And it works. About question # 10, he chimed in with a question of his own.

"Do you want a small towel to lay across your butt? We have some in the changing shed and no one can see us. It's the best part of living on the corner. I promise I won't peek or say anything to anyone."

"Maybe. I like the idea, but I'm a little nervous. Give me a minute to think about. So, while I'm thinking about it, why don't you tell me who is in your top five of hot local girls. And be honest."

Hah, question #13 was a trick. It was my best curve ball. I knew that Charlie would have a list. He's popular with the ladies. Which was alright with me, just as long as he kept talking.

"I suppose my list starts with Sonya and ends with Belinda at number five. Who's on your list?"

"Never mind my list. I understand Sonya because she has a TV face, but how is Tamara not on your list?"

"Good point, but you said only five and you didn't say I could have ties. Damn, Tamara is hot, now I have to rethink my choices."

That's when I threw my curve ball. I jumped up and straddled his stomach and sat right on his crotch. This is why I decided to hold off on the small towel idea. I have also never done anything like this before, but it's a popular position in the date movie horror shows. I should have 5 minutes before I'm hacked to death by a masked slasher.

"So, I'm not cute enough to make your top five list? I know I can't compete with girls like Margie, but I do the best I can. I think my smile is as good as Aubrey's."

He gave me a small push and I held on tight. I used his growing wood as leverage. See? I knew he wanted something. It may not be me that he wanted, but he did need to dump his raging hormones.

"Haven't you noticed that I have let my hair grow out all summer? It's all I have to work with right now Charlie. So, if you had a different list, where would I land?"

That was as far as I was going. If there was going to be a move made, it was up to him. Charlie grabbed me by the hips, accidently gave himself a cheap lap dance, gave me a big push and threw me into the pool. I think we were both embarrassed. Charlie laid on his back panting and I pulled myself out of the pool. I went into the changing shed, which is very small, found one of those small towels and took it him. I grabbed my towel and took off towards home. As I walked out of the backyard, I left him with food for thought.

"Clean that up before you get back in the pool and before anyone comes home. And don't worry, we can keep this between us. If you want to talk tomorrow, let me know."

And that was that. However, somewhere in the middle of the night he sent me a text. I was asleep so I read the text in the morning.

"Tied with Lindsay."

I knew he was lying because Lindsay has an amazing body. She has the goods to be successful in the Clubs. I did however, save the text.

I figured that I would never be invited back to Charlie's for a swim, but just in case, I need to come up with some fem clothes, any fem clothes whatsoever. No one will ever think of me as "cute" if I walk around or swim as Eric. Well, I should get some credit my smile and my slender body.

I don't have the nerve yet to buy my own from the local department store yet, so I did the next best thing. Hah, I snuck around the house until I found some boxes of my sister's clothes that she left behind when she went off to college.

The good news was that when you're away at college, you go to class, you eat pizza and then you play beer pong. Rinse and repeat. Swimming was not on the list.

The bad news was that there is a reason why girls look great in bikinis and there is a reason why guys just can't wear them. The math and geometry just didn't work out. However, I did find something that I may be able to wear. It is a sport's work out uniform of sorts, like a Sport's Bra and Shorts type of thing.

I tried it on and concluded that it at least it looked better than the bikini. The yellow stripes against the blue material helped. I washed it and stuffed it in the bottom of my back pack, right after I took a selfie.

I wasn't even mad when Charlie seemed to be ignoring me for a couple of weeks. I knew he was probably torn between losing his nut from a cheap lap dance and to who he lost it too. I mean, I know I'm no Belinda. Besides, the summer was winding down and most people close up their pools after Labor Day, even though the heat where we live doesn't recognize any Labor Day rules.

When I received a text from Charlie announcing one last swim fling for the summer, I was determined to make the best of it. I asked him if I could come over for a late-night swim on Friday night and he agreed. At the time, I didn't realize that several other of his crew asked the same thing and he failed to mention it to me when he said 8 pm.

At this time of the year, it's pretty dark at 8 pm, so I decided to walk down the sidewalk as Eric and have my Ericka fake swim suit in my back pack, along with a normal pair of swim trunks. Knowing what I was about to do had my stomach in a bubbly mess.

When I walked into the backyard, I carefully checked out who was home and who was where. We were not totally alone, but it felt like we had the pool to ourselves. I pointed towards the changing shed implying that I was going to change while Charlie sat in a lounge chair and opened a beer. My nerves got the best of me because anyone could step through the back patio doors, so there is no way I was stepping out of the shed in my female Sports work out bra and bottoms.

However, it was now or never, so I put it on and asked Charlie to help me with something in the changing shed. I stood in the open doorway and waited for my friend to freak out and punch me in the face. He did not punch me.

"Stop staring, this is embarrassing enough. It's all I have, so I hope you at least like it a little bit. OMG Charlie, say something."

I'm not sure what to call this, but Charlie dropped down to his knees and grabbed me by hips and kept spinning me around. He had his lips on my butt cheeks and my hips as he spun me around. I would never call Charlie an Ass Kisser, but he's kind of kissing my ass, and my hips and my thighs.

"I'll take that as an approval. So, did you want to do anything? How long will we be alone?"

"Not long. The guys will be here soon."

"Alright. Did you want to take a chance with anything or should I change into my real swim trunks?"

"We better stop. We're going to get caught and Danny would never let me live it down."

"Alright, then maybe you should stop licking and kissing my middle section so I can change."

"Are you going to do what you did last time?"

"Oh, you mean when you grabbed me and gave yourself a bump and grind? I'm sure you know there is standing room only in here and I can't twerk like the girls. Unless you can cum quickly. Oh, or you could do that."

Hah, TV video girls. You don't need to know to how to twerk when you have a guy hooked with your cute butt in a tight pair of sports shorts. I told him to hurry up because I heard voices and car doors slamming. Charlie didn't need any further instructions, but he did need a towel to wrap around himself as he went inside the house to wipe off and change swim trunks.

I closed and locked the changing shed door and admired my first fem look for a moment. Then the loud sounds of drunk guys snapped me out of my trance, so I quickly changed. In my record book I will mark this down as my first experience in fem clothing and I got away with it. This is where my plans went south. I didn't think about or consider that tight fitting tops leave marks for a while and Benny noticed as soon as I exited the changing shed. Damn good pool lighting, damn you I say.

"Hi Eric. Hey, what are those marks on your shoulders? Have you been wearing something tight?"

"Shut it, Benny. Charlie and I were wrestling and I kicked his ass. He's in the house putting on healing cream because I hurt him so bad. Have a beer and get wet."

"Hmmm, you kicked his ass, huh? OK, I believe you because I seen you in your wrestling uniform 10 minutes ago. I arrived earlier than everyone else and saw you running your hands all over yourself."

"OMG, you spied on me? What do you want? And don't you dare want much because I wasn't doing anything but trying it on. I found it in my backpack. Someone must have slipped it in there by mistake. Besides, I wasn't feeling myself up and I was only bending over to pick up something. Now, what do you want?"

"Oh, not much. Maybe you could try it back on and give the guys something to look at?"

"Hah, you mean something to circle jerk me with? There are family members in the house butthole."

"I'm just saying I liked what I seen. So, how about it? I promise to safely walk you home afterwards."

"Get off me. There will be no afterwards. However, did you really like what you seen? It was my first time making a wardrobe mistake."

"Hey, what the hell is going on over here?"

"Oh, hey Charlie. Nothing to see here. Eric slipped and I was helping him up."

"Get out of here Benny and shut your mouth or you and I will have a problem."

Alright then, that took care of Benny. And alright again, Charlie said he would walk me home while the rest of the guys swam in the pool. Now, this is more of what I was hoping for and I'm not even dressed in my one and only female clothes.

Charlie wasn't very talkative while we walked, but I wasn't being slapped around either. When we arrived at my house, we somehow ended up around the side of the house. LOL, this is what silly teenagers do when they try to hide from their family.

Damn, he clearly wanted something more, but it was very difficult for me to shove my hand in his swim trunks while I was in "Eric" mode, but I did. It was just as difficult to reject his advance for a kiss, but I couldn't do that. I redirected him to my neck and increased my hand actions. It seems like he accepted that trade off.

And being the nice one, I pulled his cock out so he could release on the ground and not inside his swimming trunks. I mean, he already had to change once because of me and my irresistible self. And OMG, did he ever want a blow job. That was very clear, but that's like step #19 and I just made step #1. He would to make do with my very unskilled hands LOL. Yeah, it's a breeze when you're doing yourself, but trying to find a good position the first time you jack off someone else requires practice.

Over the next few months, Charlie and I snuck away and had a few secret moments. We didn't progress very far, but I managed to obtain a few more pairs of shorts and some very small T-shirts. We had our own spot in the back of the Middleton Park. Things were alright until Sonya came up pregnant from Charlie. Huh, pregnant girls are so needy. She consumed all of his free time and the Charlie and I era seemed to come to an end.

But it ended with me having additional clothes and having a ridiculous sex life. Benny? LOL, he's still trying to set up a circle jerk with me as the floor mat.

End Ericka made over 05