Eric's Mistake Pt. 02

Story Info
She returns with a lot of ideas for his most sensitive parts.
4.3k words
4.4
16.1k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J333p
J333p
50 Followers

Part 2

After 10 more minutes, Kathy was back. The guard left, telling her he would be by the door and to call if needed. Eric was spent, lying on the cross and breathing heavily. His cock and balls were still burning from the ointment but it was really lighter than a few minutes ago.

She walked next to him.

He tried to plead.

"Please let me go, I'm sorry, I'll delete anything."

"You already want to leave? But we have just begun! That's not nice. And above all I've got questions for you. We checked all your belongings, even your speedo, and everything we could find on your phone, but we found no information about why you were taking those photos."

Eric had had no time to think about it, he had been kept busy since they caught him. He had to chose : should he tell them about the two guys, would he be credible telling them he had accepted in exchange of money from two guys he had never seen and didn't know anything about? Or should he try to lie? tell them he had a habit of taking photos of events as souvenirs?... "

She saw him confused and hesitating.

She grabbed the ball gag and moved to insert it in his mouth, he moved his head to prevent it.

"No wait,..." he pleaded

She grabbed his balls in her hand and gave a threatening light squeeze and with the other she told him "you'd better open your mouth."

He complied and was soon gagged again.

"You don't seem to be willing to talk yet, and that's fine for me. I didn't want you to tell me everything from the beginning. The boss told me I had time to play with you. He'll come to visit later."

She walked to a wall and took a ring shaped object. She then grabbed his cock, which has softened with the icy hot treatment, and inserted it in the ring.

What was that? a cock ring? He looked at his deflated ringed cock, it felt strange. He had never worn a cock ring, only seen it online. Did she want to prolong his future erection?

"So where did we stop your massage?"

She grabbed the bottle of oil from the table and poured a little on his already glistening pecs and began massaging it on his torso, his armpits, his inner arms. On purpose her slow moves made it really enjoyable and arousing for the poor Eric and he felt his cock, harden again. Except that there was a strange feeling about the ring. Was it too small?

It was more and more painful and Eric's cock was now in real torment. She stopped.

"I guess you're beginning to feel that something's strange. This ring my boy has is call a Kali Teeth bracelet. This device consists of a ring with spikes inside. As long as your cock is soft you don't feel anything special compared to a normal cock ring. But when it grows, the spikes begin to dig in your cock. Don't worry but this particular model is made no to puncture your cock, but has an increased number of spikes. I was told the pain could be strong for the poor man inside, but It depends on you. All you have to do to avoid pain is to keep your cock under control. You're basically torturing yourself!"

The bitch, she was torturing him with the pleasure and arousal she was creating! She really was a sadistic woman. His pleading eyes were motivation for her.

She grabbed the tube again, moving between his legs and poured some drops on his tights. She then rubbed it slowly, taking her time and knowing he now had to fight against himself. Despite trying to concentrate and think about anything else, Eric was slowly losing his fight against himself. His cock was now in real pain, all those spikes digging in his sensitive shaft.

Kathy was enjoying the effect her ministrations had on the poor suffering and struggling guy. Two hands, some oil and they are unable to control themselves, males are really weak.

When she finished with his thighs, closer and closer to his privates, he was really in pain.

"Should I massage those balls or even this cock head?"

Eric's eyes grew wide, there was no way he could resist this.

"Just joking, judging your pain you're already unable to control your cock and should I rub those parts your cock could be damaged, and I need it for the hours to come."

She stopped and went to the small lavatory behind him. Eric was breathless but the pain slowly decreased, due to the lack of stimulation. He heard some glass noises, some water flowing. She was drinking.

"Here, take a drink, you'll need water with everything you're sweating!"

She removed his gag and led a glass of water to his lips and helped him drink it. He drank everything"

"Are you ready to tell me what I want to know now? Why did you take those photos?"

He quickly answered, not wanting her to gag him again before he could.

"I was asked to do so in exchange of money, two guys I met in a bar 2 days ago, I was in need for it."

"But you knew it was forbidden!"

"Yes, sorry, sorry, I shouldn't have."

"Do you know them, what's their names? Who are them?"

"I don't know, I only met them once, I promise!"

"And your mother didn't tell you not to speak with strangers? That doesn't help us much. How were you supposed to give them the photos?"

"They asked me to send them by email!"

"The address?"

"I don't remember, I wrote it on a paper, it's in my room!"

"Where is your room?"

"In my drawer, on the top!"

"Then we should send somebody to check and get this paper, perhaps the address will give us a hint. We've got your home address and your keys, easy. But two things I'm not sure you're telling me the truth and the whole truth. So we'll have to wait here together until they come back with it."

"Wait, I'm telling you..."

He was frightened and would have answered all her questions but despite his pleas, she grabbed his balls menacingly to squeeze them and put back the gag in his mouth.

She opened the door and called a guard to give him the information and closed it.

"Now all we have to do is to wait here, and I have a lot of ideas about how to spend this time!"

She sat on the chair between his legs, his exposed cock and balls all available for her. His cock was a little red due to the treatment it had previously received.

"Finally, I've been waiting for this all afternoon, it seems a little red but don't worry I'll take care of it!" She had already touched his manhood several times, but apparently that didn't count for her.

"Are you ready for a long genital massage?"

She then grabbed the bottle of suntan oil, uncapped it under Eric's frightened eyes. Even if his cock was now free of the ring, he feared she had something up her sleeve he wouldn't like. But at the last moment, having already tilted the bottle to pour, she backed off.

"Even if this suntan oil has a nice coconut smell I think it's a little bit too thick for our purpose. I have something better in mind, we wouldn't want low cost pleasure, would we?"

Eric had not requested anything, he was strapped and couldn't do anything! He had been shaved down there, some heating lotion had been applied to his tender bits and his cock had been in pain in a kali's bracelet. The way she was speaking was amazing, it was like she was doing him a favor he had requested.

She went to the dedicated shelf, seemed to hesitate and grabbed a bottle of lube before coming back to sit between his legs.

"This is Astroglide silicone-based lube, the slickest we have. It's quite expensive but I think it's worth the price. Did you already use silicone lubricant?"

The only lube Eric had ever used were water based lubes with partners or hand lotion for masturbation. He was to try something else today, it could have been exciting if he wasn't tied and the bottle was not held between his legs by a crazy sadistic woman. Was she really caring about his pleasure?

He nodded a no with his head.

"So You're in for a new experience, you should thank me!"

She uncapped the tube and Eric slowly felt the cold liquid drop onto his cock and balls. She was teasing him. His cock was already hardening.

She began by massaging his balls. Eric tensed if it was a bit stressful to have two vulnerable orbs in this woman's hands, he closed his eyes, it was good, she knew how to play with a set of balls. She was right, this lube was the slickest thing he had ever felt on his skin. The pleasure was real and his cock hardened fully in no time. After a few long minutes of testicles massage, she began massaging his fully engorged cock, spreading the lube to his shaft and cock head. Eric could again appreciate how slick this thing was and doubted he would last long before cuming. She knew it, she was reading him by his reactions like in an open book. Once his member fully coated, she moved to light and slow tickle like caresses to his shaft and balls. The frightened guy he was a few minutes ago had moved to a pre-orgasmic bliss state. Something in his head was telling him he was strapped in a torture room but his pleasure overwhelmed more and more his brain. She carried the caresses for a long time. Eric was now dominated by lust. She now had been manipulating his lubed genitals for more than 20 minutes, his cock was harder than ever and his need for more stimulation was real. He tried to move his hips to get more contact with her hand but she avoided it. He tried again, and again, with no success. She was teasing him, driving him crazy for lust, he needed his cock stroked.

With an angry voice "look at who's trying to cum now! Half an hour ago you were pleading with me not to touch your sensitive bits, now you're asking for more. I told you this lube was really doing its job, your glistening cock is more sensitive than ever. But I'm the one deciding things here, don't you try cuming without being allowed to! Her right hand was not manipulating his balls now, but holding them tightly. She squeezed them a bit, making him moan in his gag with the sudden pain and threat. Was his pleasure over?

"You're moving too much, fortunately the cross has more restraints we didn't use yet, I think it is time to prevent these hips from moving too much."

She reached for the restraint located a bit higher than his left knee and strapped it around his legs. She did the same on the right. Once his legs were securely strapped, she reached for a restraint just on his belly button level and strapped it around his waist. The restraints were really effective, Eric could not move his hips more than a few millimeters now. If he had felt helpless in his restraints before this feeling grew again. She was now denying him the right to struggle.

"This should help you remain still while I enjoy playing with your pleasure!"

So this was her intent, the sadist wanted to tease him.

She went again to drink a glass of water and brought him one.

She removed his gag to allow him to drink and helped him. He was thirsty and drank the whole glass again.

Before she tried to put back his gag he tried to plead again

"Please, stop it, make me cum already!!!"

"Make you cum, now? But it would ruin all the fun, we're just beginning! Do I need to grab your balls and squeeze or will you open your mouth this time?"

He reluctantly complied, the gag went back in his mouth.

She came back between his legs, Eric's cock had only softened a little bit. She poured a few more drops of lube on his cock and resumed her teasing.

For what seemed to be an eternity for him she caressed his cock and balls again. It was driving crazy, he would have given anything for more friction. And it happened, she finally grabbed his cock and pumped it slowly. Eric was feeling his orgasm building in his cock and balls, he was not far from the point of no return. But she was an expert, she kept him on the edge, sometime reapplying a drop of lube to his cock to keep it the slickest thing in town... carefully observing his balls, his cock and his whole body, she knew when he was too close to orgasm, and slowed down a even returned to caresses. It was hell for him, she was denying him his orgasm at the last moment every time, he would have given anything to be able to cum. After nearly 30 minutes of this ordeal he was spent, breathing heavily, moaning in his gag but considering her face she was enjoying every single bit of his denial torture.

More than all, his balls were becoming more and more painful due to the constant stimulation and his inability to come.

"I think you're beginning to feel what we call blue balls now. Your cock really wants to blow his load. By your reaction, I can tell you've never been in such a case, you've always been able to end it when you wanted."

She moved and removed his gag.

He was panting. "Please, please, let me cum!" He immediately pleaded.

"Oh, wasn't being set free your request? Have you forgotten? It seems something changed you mind!"

She was right he wanted to be set free of this restraints and humiliating situation but his primary need now was to cum, this was all his brain was able to think about.

"Perhaps, I can ask you some questions, even if it should be long before we get information from you apartment!"

She went back slowly fondling his balls, the shaft of his cock, it was driving he screamed in frustration.

"What did those guys look like, who were them?" She asked.

"Ahh... in their late 30s or early 40s, leather jacket, baseball caps, I don't know anything about them, pleeassse..."

"Anything else you could tell me about them?"

"Noooo I promise I don't know anything!" He said panting...

"If you don't want to tell me anything, there's no need for you to speak!" She moved and gagged him again.

She added and drop of lube before continuing with her ministrations, keeping him on the edge and slowing doing at the right moment.

Eric had to escape his torment, he had to get past his point of no return, gathering his strength he violently moved his hips, taking her by surprise and the best moment. He believed he had succeeded when he felt the orgasming spasm coming. But Kathly quickly grabbed his balls and squeezed them. He violently checked against his restraints, due the pain and his failure to achieve the relieving orgasm.

She was angry, Eric had nearly succeeded in blowing his load. "You'll pay for that" she said sadistically.

Eric balls were in pain after the squeeze she had given them.

"How dare you defy me in your position, I'll make you regret it!"

She added a new drop of lube in her hands and grabbed his balls with both hands.

"Your balls seem to be in pain, your first action would be to fondle your balls if you could. Let me do it for you. I've always been fascinated by how even the most powerful men were so vulnerable down there."

She massaged his balls slowly, at the beginning it was easing his pain but once this one faded he began to feel a new one. Her massage was getting firmer, causing him a faint but familiar pain. The gut wrenching one you feel when your balls are squeezed or hit. And she kept slowly increasing the strength she was putting in her fingers. The massage didn't feel enjoyable anymore, moving slowly to a torture applied to his balls. She was repeatedly making his oiled balls slide against each other, tightening her grip, squeezing them in every possible direction. Soon the muffled moans in his gag became muffled screams, the pain in his balls was the worst he had never felt. He was trashing all he could in his restraints, unable to prevent the abuse of his poor testicles. It lasted for several minutes before she stopped. Eric was spent, the pain was only slowly subsiding and stayed immobile on his cross. His cock was still erect due to the effect of the Viagra.

"I'm sure you've enjoyed my balls massage, all you have to get a new one is to make me angry like you did."

"Before continuing your cock and ball massage, I should take some precautions!"

She went to the opposite wall to grab a metal device. She removed one part of it and let in on the table.

"A man's balls always contract and come close to his body before cuming. This device is called a ball stretcher. As it names indicate it is used to elongate your scrotum, stretch your precious balls as far away from you body as possible. Some men find that really erotic but the immediate purpose is to prevent them from contracting. Even if not impossible it should make it much more difficult for you to cum without my permission and we can play together with no risk. This deluxe model has another function, but we'll see that a bit later."

Under Eric's fearful eyes she moved the device between his legs. She opened the two rings and closed them between his cock and balls. Then she turned the screws on the side of the device, Eric's balls were captured outside of the ring and going further and further from his body. His skin was not pinched or constricted and all the lube she had applied before made it easy to slide against his skin. His scrotum extended and it became more and more uncomfortable for him. When he began grunting from the pain she stopped. She backed off a bit to admire her work. If Eric had felt his balls exposed and vulnerable until now, it was with no comparison with the current situation. His balls were further from his body than they had never been. They were now two joined round orbs with only a thin and shiny layer of skin on them. Kathy turned the screws one more turn and he moaned in pain.

She put down the stretcher on the piece of wood holding his ass, which made his rock hard cock stand vertically. Eric lifted his head and he could see his shiny purple engorged glans, pointing to the ceiling. It was so sensitive after the teasing that he could feel the air around it. His balls were in little pain, but he was unable to determine if that was the consequences of the rough massage, of his blue balls or due to the stretcher.

"How does it feel to have your most manly parts stretched, my boy? And this spear pointing to the sky is priceless!"

She didn't understand his muffled answer, not that she really cared about it. But it sounded aggressive

"Should I remind you who's the boss here?" and she flicked his now totally immobilized balls. Even this low hit was painful considering they had no room to move and absorb the impact.

He screamed.

Her sadistic mind loved making him feel so helpless that she could inflict him pain with a finger.

"It's time to resume our little play now. I think your cock head has been excluded from the game for too long and it's time to give it the attention it requires!"

She gave the stretcher one more turn and he grunted.

She grabbed the lube and poured a drop on his exposed cock head, Eric mentally braced for what was coming. She grabbed his glans with 2 fingers before the lube could flow down his cock. This simple contact was like an electric shock for him, it made him struggle as much as he still could. The long teasing he had received and his desperate need to cum made it very sensitive. She had just begun moving her fingers, making him move like crazy when the door opened. She stopped.

It was the boss he had met earlier. He went near the cross and took a close look at Eric's glistening body and paid attention to his genitals. At their first encounter, it sounded awkward for Eric that he was wearing a speedo in front of him. Now the man was still wearing his suit and Eric was strapped naked to a cross, with a stretcher on his balls and his oiled up cock pointing to the roof.

He spoke : "Hello Eric, I see Kathy is taking good care of you. An engorged and glistening cock head is usually a good omen!"

Eric knew he was joking, he was in hell with his need to come and his stretched balls.

"We went to your apartment and checked everything we could. We found nothing suspicious apart from a box of tissue, hand lotion and magazines under your bed. Are you really wanking with that? More seriously, we found the paper with the email address, we found nothing. Your story might be true, you could be just an idiot who accepted money from private investigators or even the police. They sometimes try some funny things like that. It was close this time, we'll have to tighten the security again. We have already erased the photos in your cloud account and their backups. You won't get your phone back of course."

J333p
J333p
50 Followers
12