Eric's Mistake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy had resumed some extremely light caresses of his cock she didn't want it to soften.

"Kathy, I don't think we need more information from him, did he say something else useful?"

"No but I can try again!"

"I don't think it is required, but don't worry I won't take away your toy. This was a really good business day and you earned the right to enjoy a little bit. You don't often get a pretty boy like that kidnapped for yourself. Take your time, the cleaning is already in progress in the other place, we'll keep this one for the end, which leaves you enough time to play. For you my boy, we thought about it. After your little session with Kathy is finished you will be drugged. Nothing really bad, you will just sleep for several hours. Also your memory of your stay here might be a bit blurry but you should not forget your time with Kathy. By the way, when Kathy will have finished with you, you will need some rest!" He said with a smile.

" I will ask you to refrain from speaking about us to anybody or the police. And if you had this idea let me tell you several things :

You don't really know who we are, we never use our real names here

When you'll awake this place will have been cleaned by experts, painted, any piece of furniture in this room or the others will have been removed. You'll have no proof to show to anybody and you case would be closed quickly. Even your body should not keep marks of your ordeal for long, I prevented Kathy from whipping you and even the restraints are large enough to not leave heavy marks

None of today's guest were from this region, nor are we and we will very soon be really far away from here

Everything in this room has been recorded by the cameras in very high definition. We could easily make some wonderful videos with your face, your beautiful glistening body and zooms on your cock and balls. We could also focus on the parts where you ask to make you cum, it would be very difficult for you to explain without the full events in the movie. The videos could be sent on porn website and links sent to all the contacts we collected to your phone or your university

We would find you and believe me today's session would be like a dream to you then

In exchange, we won't say anything to your employer about what you did today.

Think about it twice before something silly again, talking about us would be one of them. Just accept your punishment and we'll never see each other again."

With Kathy caressing his cock Eric has difficulties concentrating but he had understood everything the boss told him. He would think about it later, but for now the boss's arguments sounded really pertinent. They had thought about everything.

"So goodbye Eric, hoping this is a farewell, I'll leave you in Kathy's skilled hands, I'm sure you're really eager to continue your session with her. Kathy, see you soon, enjoy and because I know you'll use it, would you be kind enough to give it a turn for me, please?"

"For sure boss!"

Eric didn't know what they were talking about but had no more time to think about anything because as soon as the boss left Kathy gave one more turn on the ball stretcher, sending waves of pain to his balls and her fingers came back on his glistening and oversensitive glans.

And he now knew he had no hope to make his torment stop, they were not talking about interrogation anymore (if Kathy had even talked about it) but about punishment and there was nothing he could say or do that would shorten his upcoming torture session.

12