All Comments on 'Eric's Mistake Pt. 02'

by J333p

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glistening bodys and reluctant cbt ... you could make a gay version. Can't wait for the next part !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still a good premise.

Still rushing past details rather than discussng them.

Don'r needto know he'd been teased for 20 minutes. Need to know what was being done EACH of those 20 minutes.

They found his stash of porn magazines. What kind were they? What did they show?

Nothing with his ass? Nothing about her body? She didn't tease him with her bared boobs while fondling his cock and balls?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I thought that maybe someone was setting up Eric and the two guys were part of this group. Seems like the ending is coming soon. Would have liked to see more of Eric's torment. Love the stretcher thing and the loving torment that "Kathy" is giving him. There are so many options to give to poor Eric. I hope we get several more chapters. The fun is just getting started and too bad that Kathy does not get to whip Eric. Hopefully some numbing cream, coupled with that nasty cock ring, will let Kathy make Eric cum in a wild finish, before being drugged and released. Maybe a cock cage with shock and GPS functionality would be appropriate?

J333pJ333pover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi, the two guys being part of the group was one of my ideas, but I chose another way, sorry. Thanks for the comments. The end is already writen, and has been in pending status for several days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous