All Comments on 'Erika'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I don't like cheaters

but I think I can understand why this one did it!

Her husband is an arrogant, cold-hearted, probably ex-public-school dickhead who simply doesn't deserve to have a normal married life. If she goes back to him, she's braindead. He'd be better off just sticking to his 'escorts' becasue he clearly doesn't have enough in the way of feelings to be able to maintain a loving relationship - he's the epitome of the kind of Englishman who gives them a bad name.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
End it

If your spouse cheats on you they do not love you. It is that simple. Love in terms of marriage is the glue that holds the relationship together. If it is adulterated, the glue will not hold well or at all. This destroys the integrity of the marriage. If the person you are with cannot control themselves or simply does not value the marriage enough to avoid adultery they are not a good partner. They are unreliable and will continue to damage the marriage. Often these types of people lack impulse control and will get involved with drugs, crime or will have spending problems. If you discover an adulterous spouse Take the opportunity to divorce them and separate them from your life before they do more damage. While the statistics say between 15%-20% of people cheat on their spouse that means 80%-85% do not cheat on their spouse. Go find one of these good people, the odds are in your favor. Don't look back or risk being turned into a pillar of salt!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Rational, yes! Cold, No!

Hubby is the narrator in this story. Therefore, everything he reports is a statement he believes to be true...if it is a truth he believes at the time but subsequently reconsiders, that is explicit. If not qualified like that, then it is truth (for him) then AND now! I defy anyone to read this (his) tale and believe he is a cold fish! Even Sweetie,, in HER statements (which do NOT carry that weight, but MAY be placating or self-serving) assert that he is a convincing, loving husband! He IS less equipped, and dramatically less experienced (and recognizes those as facts)!

I believe Hubby's agreement to Sweetie's bizarre request (which he initially rejected out-of-hand) was a massive error! Having acceded to that, sleeping in his/their own bed was a serious mistake. Allowing the Bull to remain in the house after discovery was an abandonment of his right to have SOME say in the house they shared. He couldn't think of a motel option for the Bull that evening? If Sweetie wanted to insist on Bull staying, Hubby should have vacated, with the promise to start legalities about occupancy as soon as possible!

Given all that transpired, Hubby's solution was very rational. His exercise of his opportunities in the next three months was WOEFULLY mismanaged. Hire 'escorts' and pick up women in clubs? Bullshit! Find serious women and determine if a relationship with them is as good or better than with the lovely Sweetie! Sweetie IS apparently trying to explore her options with respect to HER identified priorities!

Excellent story, well-written! It presents a significant vehicle to consider different aspects of personal needs and relationship threats!

5*

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
No Author can write . ..

A cum drinking wimp ass castrate cuckold like you can. Loved reading about such a looser husband. He really watched his wice fu k the guy OMG no follow up written words or explanations could legitimize that action, at least for us men with balls. Looking forward to your next story. If i was a betting man my money is on the next husband taking it up the ass. Again technically good writing, the rest well LOL

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Interesting

If not particularly entertaining. I can't enjoy cuckold stories, no matter how well written. Sitting in the same room with wife having wild sex wiith a stud is the definition of a willing cuckold, no matter what they talk about after the experience. Clearly, this "man" is a submissive insecure person looking for a rationalization to re-enter the relationship, when he should have been decisive and demanding way before the humiliating bedroom scene.

ACP45ACP45over 11 years ago
Technically well written

Dump the bitch. There are plenty of fish in the sea and she is tainted meat. Grieve for three days and then look for a woman who wants the same things in life. His ex-wife is augering in to becoming a size whore. His emotional IQ has to be well into the moron range if he makes the next meeting with his ex-wife.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
A Nowhere Man in Edinburgh

I liked this though I can't say exactly why. The narrator is the epitome of a sweet but doomed twit . The other comments bring up the fact that he's not acting Luke a man & how right they are. Therein lies the black comedy of the situation that UK Researcher exploits so effortlessly.

It's a waking nightmare for any man who thinks that if he's faithful, sincere & a good provider then that will be enough for his spouse who is apparantlly far more desirable then he on the singles market. I'm struck by how bereft the narrator is at the demise of his marriage.

This author doesn't leave him a crumb, just the unlikely probability that he will reunite with the straying spouse. It's so bleak, it's ludicrous . I feel sorry for him in the same way I pity the last dodos on a shelterless island as a whaling ship pulls up and searches for provisions.

A man should ideally strive to be multi-faceted especially with a desirable woman by his side in a wicked world . UK Researcher's narrator is reaping the whirlwind for being a marginally endowed, unwary, all too trusting, no-trick pony. Pity. Poor blighter, maybe he can meet some one more his level at chuch singles outing. I just hope Dave isn't at same event.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
HOW FAR TO GO TO PROVE YOUR STUPIDITY

for get the 6 go for broke.....It aint ever over, TK U MLJ LV NV

oscar73oscar73over 11 years ago
Weak Marriage

The wife is a dumbass is she thinks she should be able to get away with it. The husband is no better by sitting there watching and giving his approval. She claims to love him but without trust and respect love is meaningless. If there was a part two and they meet up on their anniversary then it should be to say goodbye and so long. Either she will have gotten to much into her new lifestyle of strange men and not want to go back to a monogamas relationship and she will end up cheating again. The husband will probably start to see the other fish in the sea and decide that he could do better. By sitting through the sex session with his wife and her lover he tried to accept what she did but by going through with the divorce anyway he showed her with actions and words that her actions were unacceptable to him no matter what he says about forgiveness and moving on he will never look at her the same again.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 HANDWRITING IN NEON

after the club iis AMF.....forget the year rendezvous. TK U MLJ LV NV

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
How rotten can a story get?

A dumbass wife and a wimpy husband...I can´t help myself, - this story sets up emotions...mostly fierce anger and a desperate call for murder, as both characters are concerned.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 11 years ago
I have absolutely no idea

as to what will ensue. I am not at all sure whether or not the protagonist's six month-divorce plan is rational or insane, I can not say whether I sympathize with either character in this marriage. And for certain, I can not begin to explain what I believe wwould be a fair and happy outcome here. What I can say is that this is a wonderful tale, well told, interesting, and somehow made to seem as if it was really happening. This story was a rewarding read...I was transported into that house and into that situation while my attention was focused on the page. This Literotica devotee will without fail turn to UKResercher's next submission for what I am sure will be a good read but probably not a moral lesson. A "5" without a doubt.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
5* for an interesting story

It wasn't pleasant reading, but it was good reading. Hopefully there will be further episodes?

calclovercalcloverover 11 years ago
The King of British Cuckold Stories

Same old Same old. The husband has no balls and the wife is a whore. The same variation on a theme that this author always writes about 1* One of these days.....

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Just dump her cheating ass and move on with your life. Is there something ingrained in the British psyche that makes them be such wimps about cheating wives. She is not sorry at all and is off fucking other men while they are apart, so there is no hope for the marriage unless he is a natural cuckold, which he seems to be from what has been said. He already spent the money on a divorce, so why give her a second chance to stab him in the heart. The husband is simply an idiot, so the story was hard to read and I must admit skimming a bit.

This story just repeats the old song about we make love, but he fucks me and rocks my boat. I had to laugh about the "benefits" ole Dave is providing marriages when he seduces married women. The only thing Dave needs is two broken knees in a dark alley.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
hopefully

You will finish it as written it is a bowl of steam. I.find hubby.and wife a bit cold;they have the emotions of robots.Hubby doesn't look for relationships he pays for it and his wife sluts round...if she was gettibg black dick at 3 months she ain't changing.

Will they make it?He is likely going to show up and her telling him he could have her but only as a cuck.

edwusaedwusaover 11 years ago
No No No No No

Yuck ...

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago

One other glaring thing,what was the role of the friends? And hubby doesn't want revenge on them?

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
In all honesty

I really disliked the choices the characters made in this story but one thing that made sense (actually more sense after considering it) was the drug addiction analogy. I didn't like it when reading, considering it a cop out. And that well may have been the character's reason but I think the addiction rationale could ring true as well. No excuses, however, and perhaps even a bigger problem since addicts never get better, simply learn to handle the addiction (or not). Giving her the 6 months to figure it out is the worst thing he could have done. I'd have kicked her out long before she even made tea, but that would have made for a pretty short story, wouldn't it have? Then what would the trolls write about. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
do the world a service

someone please put us out of our misery, shoot him because it will alieve us all the pain of reading your crap, I'll even pay for the bullet.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Duh

Britsh chuck crap. 1

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 11 years ago
Interesting

Interesting as usual, but it would be unique if one of your husbands wasn't so passive/ logical or outright wimpy or free of valium pills. An interesting take on his point of view... I can past this as I did it before.... Betcha most guys wouldn't. Can't quite swallow him tolerating the manwhores presence... Hubby points out all the violations of territory from the garage to her pussy to staying overnight and having breakfast?? Wtf .. Doesn't compute that he'd say all that and yet put up with it. No anger or venom toward her girlfriend who was the architect of the whole liason?? Why not? Incomplete story. Now she's banging a black dude too? Too cliche. Might be interesting if the black dude in a story had too much taste to fuck the white whore, or just plain fear of her diseased pussy.

roadbirdroadbirdover 11 years ago
a black man

shit she might as well have fucked a dog...no way would i ever meet her again valentines or otherwise...if an escort was expensive so what.. Think of it as money well spent and this way you can fuck a 100 women . i as a man know since I have went that route. It's very easy to do 15 a month. so with a little help i don't see why you can't do a hundred. After that i;m sure you'll never need your slut wife again

TysonsHomeTysonsHomeover 11 years ago
I loved it

You've got an incredibly fascinating way of contriving unique situations that put the husband in wife in very complex, no-way-out types of situation. You develop the characters very well, and make is so the reader shares in both the wife's and husband emotional conflict and trauma. This story cries out for two sequels. One obviously after the six months and the other what happens to Erika during the six months until that time. I hope you write them, love to see how this turns out

wolfgarwolfgarover 11 years ago
Not great but not bad

Choices make fools of us all,Depends on what his next move is?We need 3 more months to find out.Another chapter would be nice just to see which way he will jump

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Finish

Good, but he was awfully calm about it all. I would like to see a finish to the story, for me I'd like reconciliation, but if that can't be at least bring closure to the story.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Not bad

Very unusual character, a Brit who is only a half-cuck. I thought perhaps he was playing it cool to divorce her with hardly a penny to her name, but nothing came of that. He should say good-bye to bad rubbish and move on.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Sick

You are one sick man hating bitch.

I hope you get cancer and die slowly.

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
better story than you usually write

But the shit if him hoping to get back with her after seeing her with a black guy. Crossing race lines is a sure sign he doesn't want her back.

droogedroogeover 11 years ago
A Touch of Genius...

That was a brilliant piece of writing. Brilliant because it was an original well written and the characters ex-David were very well sketched out. Her comparison between a junky and a sex maniac is quite a plausable concept but in society today a sex addict is considered worse as it is looked at as a far more controlable illness and doesn't require the will power necessary to overcome drug addiction. The situation is unfortunate for Erika for society still regard women with healthy appetites for intercourse far more harshly then they do men. Thanks for sharing a story that stimulates the little grey cells for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm...

UK,

I'm with m48 gummer. You should either reconcile them or somehow bring closure for him.

Good writing regardless,

Matt

arincharinchover 11 years ago
Still

..a wimp.and cuckold.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Puke

Feel like Puking when i read such shit. Why cant we have a separate category for cucks like ukresearcher? 1 star rating. A serious insult to the word MAN.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 11 years ago
I agree...

Drooge wrote an excellent comment....regarding sex woman are always considered sluts if they like sex but men are just men...and it is ok...i would love to see a "loving Husbands" category

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 11 years ago
this is......

This is the first UKR story I have read in quite some time. I had skipped to the end to read the comments when the "D" word caught my eye. Could UK actually write a protagonist with enough balls to utter the word divorce? So I actually back-tracked and read it.

I've said it before, but I feel UKResearcher is one of the best, if not the best, writer on this site. The big downside to him is his choices of story to tell. I fully believe that Dante would have included reincarnation as a UKR protag as the 8th circle of hell.

The protag here had balls...ish. He was man enough to kick the cunt to the curb, but still such a weak sister that he watched her fuck Dave, set up a six month trial divorce,and knows she's seeking bigger cock but still seems to be leaning towards reconciliation. He needs to go get a testosterone injection and bee-bop his way the fuck away from her and never look back.

I won't bother suggesting this character seeks revenge against cuntalina, as I view this story as a baby step towards protags with testes. Maybe the next story will feature a protag with enough stones to not watch his betrothed defile herself with bigger sausaged gents.

Three stars for a manly...ish protagonist and a divorce!!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Simple

Sexy women must live as single woman, in open marriage or with willing cuckold connection (sombody likes this that male people should found web dating sites) , but should avoid the average male people to bring up children in healthy circumtensis...............

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Exactly

Exactly: Oversexed women should live as single women, open, swinging, marriage or to look for willing cuckolds (I think dating web sites should be found for willing cuckolds candidates). For average male people should marry average sexuality women for bringing up children in healthy circumtensis.

I wrote several times when some fundementalist revenge story fan wrote death for the slut wives at the comment section. Does not have to wish their death, because they could decrease (after divorce) the prostitute's price (competition at the love market) so some male fellows who have low possibility at the love departman can find low price prostitues for their pleasure.

From a simple revenge story fan...................

BriteaseBriteaseover 11 years ago
My opinion!

If it was as bad as so many commentators seem to think, then how on earth has this story attracted so much response? Of course you've had all the yank 'brit' haters, much as I do, and them from the land of the great cuckolders. Hey, great story, great suspense, and we all want to see what happens. Suspend reality (though so many readers don't seem capable of doing that), and entertain us, as always, with another chapter (or two?)

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Simple Surprising

It is surprising one of ukresearcher's husband characters divorces his wife! Fireworks, triumphale marsh, national feast, street dance convention, Chanel Islets give it up tax parsdise role, free again the foxhunting..............

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Not too different from other stories by this author . . .

Disappointing plot. Hubby is clearly a wimp. OK, he files for divorce, but only half-heartedly. He watches his wife have sex with another man, better sex, and obviously she loves it or she would not keep going back for more. And it is pure BS that it is "just sex."

For women, intimacy generates emotions. How could it not? Only a whore can separate herself from the emotions generated by sex. Erika obviously had emotions after cheating (guilt along with pleasure). But she kept cheating. If she really loved her spouse, she would not want to cheat on him, let alone hurt him.

gordo12gordo12over 11 years ago
Part 2?

If there is a part 2 coming good. Otherwise the ending is too abrupt. I like your writing but it seems to end suddenly in a lot of stories and never picks up the obvious threads for later episodes.

ZedsanassZedsanassover 11 years ago
Zed's an ass

Don't worry about him.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 11 years ago
Totally agree with Britease

Well written. Well drawn characters. I look forward to a second chapter. I do NOT hold much store for the wife's intelligence--actually believing that seeing her "do it" would convert an obviously monogamous husband to an open marriage supporter?! I did NOT see the husband as a wimp; he was only a man caught like a deer in the headlights. He went along, but reluctantly.

Don't let the turkeys get you down. Some will flame anyone who doesn't "torch the bitch"--as though they never cared for the woman in the first place.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
I almost never read ukresearcher's stuff

as I figured out early on that, despite his excellent quality of writing and storytelling, his stuff is distasteful to me. However, I read a couple of comments (the more intelligent and constructive ones) and decided to give it a go, as it seemed to offer something more-a dramatic cheating wife story featuring a husband with some self-respect and balls.

I was disappointed. The hubby did divorce her, but only after watching them fuck? Absurd suggestion and an even more absurd action for this husband to take. Wife's rationale was ridiculous ("if you can see how much better I get off with my lover maybe you can forgive me for cheating on you because you will understand how much better it is for me with him" WTF!?!). Husband could have nipped it in the bud with an honest statement of his feelings and thoughts, which he admits to her the next morning: he was willing to forgive her (or might have been), but seeing the betrayal would burn those images in his head forever and make reconciliation next to impossible.

I think the story would have been more effective if the characters were younger, married less time, and if the wife was less sexually experienced. Then, the "get this out of your system" for 6 months scheme might have made sense on some level. But, this chick was plenty experienced before meeting her hubby; if she hadn't figured it out/gotten it 'out of her system' by then, what real hope was there that she ever would?

I did think the idea of her having the opportunity to enjoy all the dick she wanted, but without hubby as her loving 'backstop' was a novel one: she could see what having her cake but not getting to eat it (or whatever the proper metaphor) was like.

So the storyline was a creative (albeit unrealistic) variation on this theme, and the writing and pacing was spot on.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
WHY oh why hasnt this fucking wimp ass Brit killed himself ?

Please god... Please end this waste of human zygote

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
crash & Burn

Looking at this strictly as a story regardless of the morality or the topic per se .. The story is an absolute nightmare and completely irrational.

We see the husband utterly repulsed and disgusted by the initial suggestion from the lying cheating whore wife that he watch her fuck another man that gives her better sex.

Then over the new course of 2 or 3 paragraphs the British faggot loser changes his mind. Again that's fine and it is the author's prerogative to do that but since the author initially had the the super wimp British faggot husband rejecting such an action in no uncertain terms .... It is up to the author to show the REASONING by behind the sudden and dramatic and seemingly irrational reversal by the husband.

Not surprisingly because of this author' s mindless overpowering sexual fixation

we see nothing about how and why the husband changed his mind. This of course destroys the entire story

It is not a surprise that Turds such as cobbler1023 Britease MattblackUK and that faggot saxo hart think this is good story.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
A Hungarian joke

@ Harry A Hungarian joke: The hedgehog tells "To do mistake is a human attribute" and the hedgehog gets of the washbrush. Saxon_Hart is not fag.

BTW Ukreasercher has very very few stories, in which the husband has some balls.

In one of his stories the husband kills the loverboy in the Canadian taiga and the kind Author does not carry on the story...........

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
I made it through...

I didn't like the story. I don;'t understand the "understanding" approach hubby took or why she was so willing to offer him such a graphic explanation of why it was Ok for her to screw Dave when he was out of town.

Perhaps if the story had offered something to explain her behavior that was understandable I might have been able to like the story. Perhaps if hubby's reaction to catching them "in-the-act" had been more of a reaction I could identify with I might have liked the story better.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 11 years ago
Right analysis but wrong remedy!

Lisa had pegged Erika as the kind of cheating wife who would feel guilty initially but then go back to her lover afterwards. This story is one of your best because at least the husband had a dash of sense. He knew he could not compete with Dave. Erika all but told him that he is the warm puppy who keeps her feeling comfortable and loved. Even if they get back together again she will cheat again because in the end he will take her back. Let kids get involved then he will not leave her. What great love that Erika had for her husband that 5 minutes after she is fucked out and enlarged by her lover she offers him sloppy seconds! Now that is true love!

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Officially the stupidest man alive.

Ok, the male out her is officially the stupidest man alive because when he catches his wife with another man she is willing for a divorce and is willing to accept whatever share he feels like giving her. Thus, it's a great escape which life rarely offers you, he can go for a majority of the share in their assets and dump her in an instant but he refuses to do so... why??? Because he is officially the stupidest man alive, thats why!

tiredandoldtiredandoldabout 11 years ago
Silly

I think a good round of laughter is all that is expected for this story. First at the wife for expecting a forgiving husband after requiring him to watch her cheat. The second at the lover for being such a stupid prick. Third at the husband for being so willing to watch and still speak to his wife afterwards. And last at the author for writing this drivel and then placing it for public consumption. Perhaps there is a chance for the author's redemption if another chapter was written containing some sort of conclusion.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

uk always does half fag cuckies. my mistake is that i did not look at the author before reading the story. garbage.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
My mistake...

...I shouldn´t have read this one, knowing who the author was.

This will never happen again!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
The Wife

The wife should have used the 6 months to stay celibate from cock. That would have been the very least she could do. Considering she was the one getting extra fucking for 6 months.

She should have even helped her husband get extra woman. Again the very least she could do and it would be humble for her to be non selfish.

Next story can the husband be less of a wimp !

tiredandoldtiredandoldover 10 years ago
Sad

A cheating, stupid wife. A meddling, spiteful coworker. A serial cuckolder. And a husband that should have kicked her out. She did say she would have accepted any share of their assets. Just enough to get one good meal on the first day of his freedom!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
UKResearcher revealed his own passion...

...and his sympathy for "men" being cuckolded.

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsabout 10 years ago
This one is one of the worst.

I can't begin to tell you how much a hated this one. Total cuck BS.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 10 years ago
Crap

I'd write a critique but this is simply one of the worst stories I've read here. Fascinating male lead.

SigintSigintabout 10 years ago
How Can We Overlook the Obvious?

This guy gets paid handsome money to discuss, deliberate, and share his opinion on weighty issues. But his thought process when confronted with his wife's adultery is to watch her cheat, then sleep beside her unwashed body. Who are the dimwits that recruited his punk ass?

DavidYoungDavidYoungabout 10 years ago
I liked it.

Put me in the driver's seat of a very bad ride. Good work, well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
s...

are all brits wimp ?

1*

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
'EY BLOKE

here's a nice piece of cow pie for you. TK U MLJ LV NV

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Hell, what a wimp

I can see why you Brits struggle to beat the Aussies in cricket & almost never ever come close to winning against the All Blacks. If this is how you perceive the average Pommie male it's no wonder the Scots want indepence. What a really wimpish story, it was awful. 1 *

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Didn't even finish page 1.....

TOTAL piece of crap. This author doesn't think very highly of marriage....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I enjoyed it

I will say it left me a bit anxious, but I think the sex scene is one of the best I have ever read.

We all read these to get a reaction, and this one certainly delivers. I hope you write more.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
I would almost bet my fortune

that establishing paternity of Brit family offspring would be nigh onto impossible what with the rampant wifely infidelity and lack of balls for married males.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Conclusion?

Where is the conclusion to this story. What was the final outcome?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
final outcome

She does show up but with her two big dicked boyfriends and he being british agrees to hold their coats and watch

British authors are so amusing.

Cannot help but wonder if they are recounting their own life experiences

No matter I always have a good laugh, most likely because numerous wives have repeatedly invited me into their beds

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you brits are so funny

Hey honey you have cheated on me for long time convince me to watch you bed and board your lover but look we will get phony divorce and after you have shagged the empire I will meet you in 6 months and marry you again if you will have me

My guess is since the fall of your empire the only stiff thing on a british husband is his upper lip and his ovaries failed to drop at birth

Love these stories. But then For last 12 years I have been the one other guys' wives come to for a good rogering

Isn't that an english term as in roger her rigid

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold, Wimp

And yet, another stupid cuckold story about a guy who can't make up his mind about what to do with a cheating spouse. Dah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
300 miles from glasgow? possibly yorkshire?

as a yorkshireman he would own a shovel, stoved their fuckin heads in with it and buried the bodies without breaking a sweat. he was probably one of those yanks that live around the local merkan base.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Again

Yet another cuckold story. Is that all you can write about. Maybe it's your life you're writing about, or someone close to you?

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 7 years ago
I SAY OLD BOY, YOUR WIFE’S A BIT OF A ROOT-BAG ISN’T SHE?

I read this story quite by accident. I was actually searching alphabetically for another story and started reading it in case it was the one I was looking for, but once I started I couldn’t stop. I absolutely HATE willing-cuckold stories, but this one was so painful it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion (and although he was only half-willing, I’m still fucked if I know why he even went that far).

I know this is fantasy and it’s written to wind people up. Well, it definitely wound me up, so good points for that. However, what a despicable bitch she really is. The part that really made me feel sick was when they were discovered and she keeps calm and asks her fuck-buddy to wait upstairs for her - "Dave, you go upstairs and wait."

She may as well have added “I’ll be up in a minute for a good night of fucking once I talk to my poor, deluded husband and tell him how much I love him and why this doesn't affect our marriage in even the slightest way at all (well, apart from the fact that you have a dick that is so long it penetrates my cervix and I can feel it in my stomach and that it's the width of a small car and unlike 99.999999999999% of all the women on the planet size really is far more important to me than love, tenderness, faithfulness, companionship, mutual respect and everything else that makes married life worth living. Not saying that I'm deeply shallow and have a brain the size of a newt's or anything, but you know?”).

Man, that pressed all my genetic buttons and I felt like shooting both of them. So cruel, so calculating, so totally and selfishly wrapped up in her own desires that she may as well have shot him right through the chest and saved him a ton of heartache. Thank Christ women like her really only appear in stories like these (in my experience, anyway).

And then, when he asks why fuckwad hasn't left, she explains that he has nowhere to go. BUT when he suggests divorce, she suggests he goes to a nearby hotel while she fucks her buddy and then she’ll talk to him in the morning. Hang on a minute mate, why does he have to go to a hotel but fuckwad has nowhere to go!

But while I was feeling his pain he then fucking agrees to watch her!!! What the fuck is he thinking! He should have told the prick to leave immediately and then had a good talk to her explaining how he was divorcing her and never wanted to see her cheating cunt again.

He also should have realized that she does not love him as much as he loves her. SUGNA had it 100% correct when he said that any wife who could screw around does not really love and respect her husband, and it also works in reverse when the husband fucks around.

I was now not only pissed off at her, but I was pissed off at him for agreeing to watch. This is so foreign to me that at that point I lost a lot of sympathy for him. Perhaps they both belong in a mental institution (and me too for even taking the story seriously).

So, end result is that I gave it 5 stars for being very well-written and having the writers desired strong emotional effect on me (I’ll send you the bill for my heart surgery), but if I was a roman in the colosseum and the wife and her lover were standing in the arena awaiting their fates, then it would be a big thumb’s down (yeah, over the top, but so is the story).

Rant over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucked up

It takes a pathetic, fucked up. useless piece of shit to write this drivel. What a fucking loser your hero is. The world would be better of if he blew his brains out. Maybe you should join him.

Ocker51Ocker51almost 7 years ago
I Lost Interest

I lost interest after the 2nd paragraph, obviously this author gets his jollies off watching his wife fucking other men and treating him lower then whale shit.

I guess if that is what gets you off so be it but I don't have to read about shit like that 1⭐️

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 6 years ago
Dumb Shit(s)

You get divorced so you can legally, morally, and ethically meet others, date others, screw others, and maybe find that one person that makes you happy again, and maybe marry again. Not to hook up with, date or marry again, the EX-wife/EX-husband. She wanted huge cocks, that's her reason for cheating and divorcing, no other reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

Wow what a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bad story, bad ending, lame,,,,

Big yawn.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 6 years ago
Thats how we know him - to draw in one's horns - even a cuckold/wimp!!

-----" "Why don't you go to bed love, I'll be through in a few minutes. "

I rather thankfully left the room and went to our bedroom." Like the cuckold/wimp he is!! Thats the Englisher ( Ukresaercher) from today !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Poor wimp!

Why are poor wimps co common in the UK?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
She wanted to gain his forgiveness...

...by having sex with the guy in front of her husband? And then while she had permission to date while they were divorced, she took the opportunity instead of living for what she claimed to really want? And we are suppose to think that he wants her back? Sorry. It just isn't believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This sucked massively

Don't quit your day job, and go to night school to learn how to plot a story. Intro, buildup, conflict, resolution. You've got intro, buildup, conflict, suckage, suckage, suckage and then- mercifully when your computer died- it was put out of everyone's misery. BUT, at least you tried which is more than the gutless anon comments do

katibkatibalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

Just read for the third time. This is your best story, both in technical terms and for psychological insights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Needs part 2

Liked the story, unfortunatly that last sentence 'I will certainly be at our rendezvous next year' is story telling of a caliber that makes even season 8 of game of thrones look good. You set the scene for the drama between the pair and then abandon it leaving readers wondering what the hell just happened. With two years having passed without Erika Pt.2 i guess thats not going to happen which makes this story fall really flat.

EzrollinEzrollinover 4 years ago
an underrated writer...

I've read several of your stories and think they are underrated. They are very well written and the one's I've read are interesting. I'm aware that some don't like cuckold stories and purposely give them low ratings... probably while jerking off... anyone claiming to hate a cuckold story but continues to read it is a hypocrite. I was going to give this one a four but have decided to give it a five star rating just to piss off the hypocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why?

Why would he put himself through this? He needs to cut his losses and move on as she cannot be trusted at all and he appears to have no issue in getting laid. Love will come eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I think that many of the commenters have never been in love with anyone but themselves.

Thus, the much expressed BTB mentality. Your stories have depth in the characters and emotions based in love of another human. It simply isn’t that easy to let go of someone that you truly loved and invested years of emotion in. Thanks for the story. It’s worthy of a sequel, but certainly can stand on its own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

kind of a stupid wimp he needs to toss the whore to the curb and get on with his life

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
What a stupid fucking story

Don't you just love these stories about guys with no fucking balls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Again another author who can't write a story without ignoring real life reactions to events. No man would stand back and watch his wife, who he loved, cheat on him with another man. I don't care who the man is it's in our genetic makeup to protect and defend our mate. It's a primal reaction. In just the same way as we would protect our children.

greenman440greenman440about 3 years ago

You're a master at writing hopeless miserable guys. Yes I am in love with my second wife and was with my first. However when I found out she been cheating on me, I basically just felt physically sick and that love became hate. There is no way most guys are just going to have a reasonable conversation and then bizarrely watch their wife with her lover ffs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another cuck tale. A steaming pile of faggotty crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why on earth did you bother.

PGUK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was good..I just hate those stories where you have to put your own ending to. Do part 2 and finish the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck. You need to research something besides "B" porn.

JBird11JBird11over 1 year ago

I liked it up until the ending, did she make it for Valentines or not? I don't like having to decide myself.

Rayjag1980Rayjag198011 months ago

BS story. No man is going to be that calm upon discovering wife's infidelity, and NONEwould watch. Please get a reality check.

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Author seems to have the modus operandi of not finishing any story. For example, MC wants to see his ex-wife on their date - but why?

I suppose the general plot is possible but I I cannot believe that any rational woman would encourage her husband to watch her having sex with another man in an effort to have him accept her cheating.

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

For some reason, this Femdom agitprop was upsetting to me, so I began scanning. I think both their attitudes were unbearable to me. Her light-hearted destruction of a decent man, and his acquiescence… I couldn’t take it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ahhh the creative authors interminable need to come up with weird and convoluted storylines in an effort to prove their worth as storytellers. The result is invariably nonsense as evidenced by this three pager.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous