Erika and the Headmaster Pt. 07

Story Info
Erika and Heather get together to quench their lesbian desires.
2.6k words
4.54
11.8k
6
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

(All characters are 18 years of age or older.)


*

The end of the school term was coming up, and although Erika looked forward to the end of school, and summer vacation, she hated that she'd no longer have Mr. Smith caning her ass, then fucking her. She knew what she was, and what she needed, and how do you find someone who's up for such kinky things? She knew that Mr. Smith was not available this summer, he was going to be back home in his native England for the entire summer. She sighed, guess she'd just have to live without it.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. She opened it and caught her breath. Heather Millar was standing right there. Heather Millar, oh my god, she had the best body Erika had ever seen. The times that she had seen her naked in the dorm showers, Erika's cunt always needed a horny masturbation session afterward, just from seeing her nude charms on display. Heather was a gorgeously buxom and curvaceous blonde bombshell, long, flowing blonde hair, emerald green eyes, generous, large breasts, a curvy waist, a curly tuft of pubic hair as blonde as the hair on her head, wonderful, heart-shaped ass, and long legs, she was a guy's wet dream personified. The remembrance of her and Heather right next to each other, getting their asses tanned at the same time, had made her almost crazy, and having part of Heather's "punishment" being forced to lick Erika's cunt. It was as clear as crystal, Erika had felt her orgasm rising, as Mr. Smith gave Heather her punishment rape, Erika had grabbed Heather's head, and forced her mouth down tight against her opening as she came, letting out a shriek of pleasure as it exploded deep inside her, gushing juices, moving Heather's head around, mopping down her cute face. As Erika had shuddered, shook, and cried out in the throes of orgasm, Mr. Smith had given a last loud grunt and buried his cock deep, Erika watching, thinking of the hot flood of thick semen that was pouring into Heather's punished pussy.

Back in the here and now, her pussy started to thrum, just that little remembrance had started her pussy going.

Heather asked, "Could I come in for a bit, Erika?"

Erika smiled, swung the door wide, and said, "Please do!"

Heather was wearing a very short blue skirt, white blouse, and sandals, she toed them off, and Erika saw her feet, sexy, shapely, and one toe on each foot having a toe ring. Mmmm, that made her mouth water, she had a thing for sexy, well-formed feet, and Heather's feet were as hot and sexy looking as the rest of her. Heather went over to the sofa and sat down, and Erika was treated to a view of her lacy black panties as her short skirt rode up her thighs. Heather was in no rush to pull it down, she seemed to want Erika's gaze to linger, and Erika took full advantage of it.

Erika sat down next to her, and Heather started talking, just normal things, summer plans, vacations, things like that. It seemed like a normal, everyday conversation until Erika felt Heather's knee press against her own. They both fell silent, Heather looked into Erika's eyes, as if deciding whether to go for it.

Erika cooed, "Yes, yes, do it, baby, do what you want to do."

She felt Heather's warm hand slip open the buttons of her blouse, and trail her fingers over Erika's tummy. Erika sucked in a breath, letting out a coo of pleasure, and Heather moved forward, licking her lips, then pressing them firmly against Erika's. Erika felt the passion, and she responded, opening her mouth, Heather molding her lips tightly against hers, tongues racing out, senses reeling from the flood of passion-filled lust.

Breaking the kiss, Heather shyly asked, "You said when we got caned together, that I could be your little lezzie girlfriend, and lick you any time I wanted if I liked. I need to know, was that just a casual remark, or were you serious?"

Erika's heart was thumping, she said, "Oh very serious. Do you know that after every time I've seen you naked in the showers, I always have to have a heated masturbation session afterward? You look like every man's wet dream personified, and I would feel very lucky to have myself a lezzie girlfriend like you!"

Heather's eyes were alight with lust, she cooed huskily, "In that case, lead me to your bedroom baby, I want to be your little lezzie girlfriend, and your little lezzie girlfriend wants to lick you for a long time!"

In the bedroom, they took turns stripping each other, until they were both naked, horny, and eager to please each other. Erika could feel her breath catch, my god, it just seemed that Heather had the beauty of Venus, that awesome body that she had masturbated to was in front of her, ready for pleasure, Erika's pussy was pulsing with heat.

Heather took a deep breath, she cast her eyes downward, and said, very softly, "Before we do anything else, could you spank me? I discovered that after the pain faded away, it made me horny to remember being in that position, with Mr. Smith caning my ass, then ramming me with his big cock while I licked your pussy."

Erika almost laughed aloud with glee, she replied, "I'd love to spank you, I'll tell you this after I got my ass caned, I found out I love it too! After I spank you, it'll be your turn to paddle my ass!"

They both looked at each other, seeing the naked, burning lust in the eyes of each other.

Erika quickly thought about what she had that would be up to the task. She of course had no cane, what could she use? She rummaged around in her closet and found the perfect thing. It was a wooden yardstick, she picked it up with a grin, and swished it around.

She saw Heather's smile of sheer lust, and Heather said, "Order me, just like Mr. Smith would!"

Erika barked, "Very well, Miss Millar, you need to be shown some discipline, bend over and grab your ankles, Miss Millar!"

Heather eagerly did so, and Erika's breath caught. Those perfect, snow-white cheeks, mmmm, she couldn't resist running her hand along those glorious globes, hearing Heather let out a sigh of pleasure. Fired up, she pulled her arm back and swung at that inviting target.

Heather felt the blow, the sting of her ass drew a shriek of pain from her, but she cried out, "Do it, give me another!"

Erika swung again, connecting solidly with that fabulous ass, and Heather let out a loud howl, and gasped, "Oh fuck, again, paddle my ass!"

The third stroke, Heather gasped out, "Oh fuck, it's starting to feel good, spank me hard!"

The fourth, and she was babbling "Yes, oh fuck yes, spank me, tan my ass!"

Erika was burning with lust, and she gave Heather's ass a good whipping, paddling her 10 times as Heather cried out and begged for more. Erika helped Heather straighten up, and Heather growled with pleasure as Erika ran her hand over the stinging, burning nest of Heather's fiery red, well-paddled cheeks.

Erika was simmering with lust, she wanted her ass to bear the same, fiery redness, the same stinging and burning throbs that Heather's well-whipped cheeks displayed. She handed Heather the yardstick, and said, "Order me, just like I did you!"

Heather growled, "Miss Taylor, you know that your misbehavior will not be tolerated! You need punishment, bend over and grab your ankles, Miss Taylor!"

Erika eagerly did so, she was so turned on, so ready for it she could feel her pussy dripping. She felt Heather's hand caressing her cheeks, then a few seconds later, and WHAP, the stinging pain of the first stroke smacked against her ass.

Erika cried out "Oh fuck, YES! Just what I need, give me a good, hard spanking!"

The second blow hit, and Erika could feel her body light up, the spanking of her ass sending zings of pleasure racing through her.

"Oh fuck, yes, YES, whip my ass, paddle me hard!"

Heather was happy to do so, Erika felt that hard wooden yardstick paddling her stinging rump over and over, while she let out howls of sheer pleasure, and begged Heather to give her more, to really tan her ass. After 10 hard strokes, Erika straightened up, grabbed Heather, and pushed her down on the bed. She felt the throbs of pain, the heat of her freshly paddled ass pulsing with the mixed pain and pleasure-filled zings, the spanking had sent her into a lust-driven frenzy. She straddled Heather, her pussy was dripping her juices, and Heather seemed spellbound by the sight above her. Erika parted her lips, fuck, she was so hot she could smell herself.

"Look, baby, look how hot you've made me. My cunt is all hot and juicy just for my little lezzie girlfriend. Get your tongue in there and lick me, my little lezzie baby, lick me until I cum all over your sweet lezzie face!" Erika growled huskily.

She felt Heather grab her hips, pulling her tightly against her face, and Heather's tongue dived into her. Oh fuck, that felt so good, as she jammed her tongue as far up Erika's throbbing cunt as her tongue could reach. Her juices were practically gushing, and Erika felt an erotic chill as she imagined Heather licking all her juices, her mouth overflowing, drinking deeply, and her face shiny wet with the overflow. She tenderly cradled Heather's head in her hands, and gently directed her to where it felt the best.

"Right there, my little lezzie baby, lick me right there" Erika urged, moaning with pleasure, "oh yes, you've found it, give me long broad licks with your tongue, right over my clit, mmmm, oh yes, perfect, my sweet little lezzie girlfriend is gonna get a face full of my juices!"

Heather felt the bolt of lust, and she licked eagerly at that most tender spot, eager to bring Erika to a noisy, gushing release.

Erika could feel Heather's hands grab her ass cheeks, squeezing at the red, well-paddled throb of her cheeks. Erika squealed, it sent zings of mixed pain and pleasure shooting through her, oh yeah, so good, so fucking good, Erika could feel her pussy ready to explode. She felt the lock-up, then her pussy started to spasm crazily, she felt that squeezing urge, then the release, and her pussy was squirting crazily, gushing her girl cum all over Heather's face. Erika looked down through lust glazed eyes, saw Heather's face alive with bliss, mouthing her orgasmic gushes, plastering her face, and it just made her orgasm go on, fuck, it felt like she was cumming her brains out, then it slowly started to ebb, slowly, slowly, Erika perched on top of Heather's face, until the last squirmy pulse of her orgasm had faded away.

Erika slowly slid off Heather's face, dreamy with contentment, mmmm, Heather had licked her nicely. Though Erika had never licked any girl's pussy in her life, Heather Millar was just too sexy not to do so. I'm going to do lesbian, she thought, and right after that, she thought, so what? I wonder if any girl could resist a total sexpot like her? Starting at the top of the list! She licked me so fine, and I want to do the same to her.

Erika pushed gently, until they were on their sides, gazing at each other. Just the sight of Heather's face, shiny wet with her girl cum, and she knew she wanted the same. She wanted to bring Heather to crazy orgasm, and she wanted her face sprayed down.

"Now that you are officially my little lezzie girlfriend, I want you to get as good as you gave. Sit on my face baby, and let my tongue bring you off, you'll love it!"

Erika lay back, grinning, and Heather was feeling pulses of lust surge through her. Ummm, she was going to get licked, she could hardly wait.

Erika saw Heather swing into position, and her mouth started to water. Umm, that cute little blonde bush, Heather's pussy lips slightly parted, Erika got a peek at the deep coral interior, she was so wet and juicy.

"Did you like licking me, baby? Did you get turned on, licking my cunt like a good little lezzie girlfriend? Do you like being my little lezzie girlfriend, baby?" Erika cooed.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, I love it, I love being your cunt licking little lezzie girlfriend, eat me, Erika, lick my cunt, fuck, I need it!"

Erika was glad to do what Heather wanted, she grabbed Heather's ass cheeks and gave them a good squeeze, making Heather moan from the rush of sensation to her throbbing, well-spanked cheeks. Erika slid her tongue up and down her sweet labial lips, mmmm, oh those juices were so delicious, she wanted more. She slipped her tongue into the tight pink seam, and let her tongue burrow in. Heather growled with pleasure as she felt Erika's tongue eagerly digging as deep as possible, pulling back to swipe at her clit, then driving in deep again. Erika slid two fingers in, slid them around, then started to make the come hither motion, and she was hitting Heather's G spot perfectly. Her mouth surrounded Heather's clit, her tongue wrapping around the stiff, bulging clit. Heather had a somewhat bigger clit than Erika's, and Erika took advantage of that, wrapping her tongue around the stiff, prominent organ, then pulling her tongue up, keeping Heather's hard clit surrounded by the hot, wet, pulling sensation.

Heather could feel the build-up, she froze for a second, then the release hit her like a thunderbolt. She let out a scream of pleasure, her pussy started to spasm crazily, and she felt her girl cum fly. Erika felt her face getting sprayed down, oh fuck, it was erotic beyond belief, and she felt one of Heather's hands reaching back, fingering Erika's throbbing cunt, flicking at her clit. Oh fuck, just what she needed, and she felt the glorious explosion, her shriek of pleasure being muffled by having Heather's cunt cumming wildly all over her face.

When the last spasm has spent its force, Heather dismounted and cuddled close to Erika. Erika was in another world, sex with another girl was erotic beyond compare.

The school term was over in a few days, Erika wondered if Mr. Smith would like to cane their asses again, and this time, they'd give him a sizzling hot display of them being lovers, he'd probably get the hardest cock ever from a hot, private lezzie show. She loved to get impaled by his eager, stiff 9-inch cock again.

Heather saw the grin and wanted to know what she was thinking about. When Erika told him, Heather was just as eager, the feel of those hard, firm cane strokes, then the hard thrust of Headmaster's cock, driving inside, made her just as eager as Erika for one last go with Mr. Smith. He'd busted her virginity, and even though the sex was not consensual, a small part of her mind was wanting his cock again. Damn, it had seemed so wrong, but she couldn't stop thinking of that hard 9 inches, this time he would be taking her pussy in a consensual joining. Now that her virginity was out of the way, she wanted to find out if it was a pleasure, the second time around.

Erika whispered, "Leave it to me, baby, I'm sure Mr. Smith will be up for whatever we have in mind!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers