Erika and the Headmaster Pt. 08

Story Info
Erika and Heather's end of the school year fun.
2.8k words
4.48
11.8k
6
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers

The next day, Erika dropped by the office and talked with Mr. Smith about what had happened. Erika was explicit, telling Mr. Smith all the details about Heather and her whipping each other, then the heated loving they had shared. By the end, she was pleased to see his cock was rock hard, that prominent bulge evident to her gaze.

"Now, Heather and I would like you to give us another hard paddling, an 'end of the school term' paddling. Then, we'll give you a show, my little lezzie girlfriend and I will be happy to show you how hot and lust-fueled we can get. I'm eager for your cock to fuck me again, and Heather is eager to get fucked again, also, she's hoping it'll be all pleasure this time."

Mr. Smith had a pleasing smile, this was perfect. A great way to end off the school term. Paddling the asses, then watching them in a lesbian clinch, and getting to fuck their tight teen pussies, it was like a gift, wrapped up, bow-tied, and delivered right into his lap.

"A perfect idea Miss Taylor, how would you and Miss Millar like a caning at my home?"

Erika liked that idea very much, and she said, "Oh yeah, perfect, Heather and I will have a nice big bed to show you exactly how hot my little lezzie girlfriend and I can get!"

Mr. Smith replied, "Perfect, here is my address, I want you and Miss Millar there at 1:00 PM sharp on Saturday. I am going to England for the summer, my flight leaves on Monday."

Erika said softly, "That's why we want it one more time, with you not being here to give us what we want this summer."

Mr. Smith smiled and said, "Judging by what you have told me, it sounds like you and Heather are well on your way to giving each other what you both need."

Erika agreed, she was a bit surprised by what had happened. She had no idea that the key to unlocking her sexual desires was to be found at the end of Mr. Smith's cane. And having Heather awaken her desire for another female, was a revelation. She wasn't that crazy about guys, they all seemed like immature assholes. Not Heather, she was soft, feminine, that sexy shape, was just what she craved. The feel of Heather's tongue sliding all over her body, the feel of that hot, wet fire right on her most sensitive spots, licking and doting on them, giving her all the loving licks she desired, had decided the issue. Guys just wanted to get their stupid little pricks in and blow their loads, then brag about it. When Heather's body was pressed to her, the feel of her satiny skin against hers just put her in orbit. Erika looked forward to learning how to be a great cunt lapper, she and Heather together would learn how to lick pussy, and lick it very well.

Heather was happy to agree, and at 1 PM that Saturday, they found themselves on Mr. Smith's doorstep. They rang the doorbell, both of them were virtually trembling with excited lust. Mr. Smith opened the door, dressed just as he would be for his duties as a headmaster.

"Miss Taylor, Miss Millar, come in, thank you for being on time," he said in that clipped British accent.

Erika could feel her cunt pulsing already, just the sight of him, that British accent, and what her ass would soon feel made her cunt throb, wet and achy, she could feel her panties getting very damp.

He led them into his house, and straight into his bedroom.

"I think we can forgo some of the formalities in this setting, we all know what we are here for. Miss Taylor, Miss Millar, strip down to your panties!" Mr. Smith ordered.

Erika could feel her pussy getting very wet, she took a look at Heather and could see the lust on her face as they quickly stripped down to their panties. Mr. Smith was observing them, they could see his trousers bulging, the hard cane in his hands, ready for them.

"Now Miss Millar, Miss Taylor, I want you facing each other. Yes, perfect, now, drop your panties, bend over and grab your ankles, you obviously need to be caned!"

Bent over, gripping their ankles, their naked asses up-thrust and ready, they lifted their heads, looking at each other with heated expressions, Erika and Heather could feel their juices gush as they awaited the strokes of that cane. Erika could see the headmaster take position behind Heather and raise his arm.

"Brace yourself, Miss Millar!"

Erika heard the swish, watched the cane descending, then Heather's shriek of pain, as the cane whipped against her ass. Erika's cunt gave a lurch, she was going to see her little lezzie girlfriend's ass get whipped, and Heather was going to see Erika get the same treatment. Mr. Smith circled around, and she heard his voice from right behind her.

"Brace yourself, Miss Taylor!"

A few moments later, Erika felt the blaze of pain as Mr. Smith's cane found the mark. Her shriek was a mix of pain and pleasure, it made her body light up.

A few moments later, and Heather's howl of pain filled the bedroom, Erika watching as Mr. Smith gave her a second, stinging blast of pain. Very quickly, Erika felt her ass get the second stroke of the cane, and her cunt was gushing, the pain was driving her pleasure higher, oh fuck, it felt incredible.

Heather's third stroke brought a growl from her, it sounded like she was getting into it, and Erika felt the stinging pleasure of her third stroke blast at her gushing center, oh god, it was too good.

Heather, watching Erika get her ass whipped, had a wild expression of feral lust on her face, she'd never felt her lust roar like this, getting her ass whipped while watching her lover get her ass whipped also was making her lust burn white-hot.

The fourth stroke of that cane brought a shriek of pure pleasure, oh fuck, she had crossed into that zone where Erika was, the whip of the cane, and the stinging pain amplifying her pleasure, making her pussy gush crazily.

Mr. Smith gave both of them 2 sets of "six of the best", and when they raised up, almost dizzy with lust, they both saw the marks, their asses stinging, burning globes of throbbing pain, fiery red, with deep red strokes where the cane had connected crisscrossing their cheeks. Both could feel themselves so close to orgasm, and they watched as Mr. Smith quickly undressed, that 9 inches of rock hard cock ready for action.

Erika growled, "Watch us, Mr. Smith, watch my little lezzie girlfriend and I give you a show."

Turning to Heather, she whispered, "69 baby, let's 69 each other."

Erika lay back and watched as Heather took the position above her. Heather's pussy was gushing, her juices were dripping on Erika's face, and she opened her mouth to catch the drips, then pulled Heather down against her, feeling Heather connect against her soaking entrance, and they licked each other, both of them way too turned on to make it last, and it took all of minute before their shrieks of orgasm filled the bedroom, pussies gushing crazily, both Erika and Heather getting a face full of girl cum. Erika looked over, saw the burning lust on Mr. Smith's face, the stiff, arrogant 9 inches, hard as steel and more than ready.

Erika said, "Mr. Smith, come over here and fuck Heather in a doggy style!"

Mr. Smith was happy to do so. Erika, still entwined with Heather in the 69, slid her fingers around Heather's tight lips, and spread them open for Mr. Smith's cock. Mr. Smith placed his cock at her entrance. Unlike the punishment rapes, he was going to give Heather a gentle ride. He pushed, slowly and smoothly, entering Heather slowly, letting her tight pussy adjust to the stretch.

Heather cooed, "Mr. Smith, oooh Mr. Smith, mmmm, feels so good."

Erika was right in on the action, her face just inches away, watching as Mr. Smith's hard, eager shaft entered her little lezzie girlfriend's pussy. The view of his hard, curving cock splitting her open was majorly hot, and she stuck her tongue up, and let her tongue swab at his shaft as he withdrew, then pushed back in again. Erika started to run her tongue in a sweeping motion, over Heather's clit, and then over Mr. Smith's cock shaft, as he started to piston in and out of her little lezzie girlfriend's pussy.

Mr. Smith was grunting as he plunged balls deep, over and over. The superb tightness of Miss Millar's almost virgin cunt was clasped tightly around his cock, milking eagerly at him, and having Miss Taylor tonguing at his cock as he went in and out made burning sizzles of lust run through his prick, he grasped Miss Millar's hips, pulling her tightly against his groin, hearing the growl of mixed pain/pleasure as he smacked against her well-paddled ass.

Heather cried out, "Oh fuck, yes, fuck me hard Mr. Smith, spray my pussy with your load, FUCK ME!"

Heather was in heaven when she was properly warmed up, and she got a slow, pussy filling introduction to that 9 inches of pleasure, it was beyond wonderful, her pussy was sizzling with mind-filling sensations. Feeling the pain as he smacked against her red, burning, well-whipped ass, the pain drove her up to another level of orbit, oh fuck, it felt beyond imagining, oh god, she was going to explode like never before. She could feel his cock starting to move faster, and Erika's tongue was now swabbing at her clit, oh yeah, it was going to happen, very soon.

Erika watched as Mr. Smith started to ram her, jack-hammering away at the steamy cunt up-thrust to him. Her pussy was bubbling with lava hot juices, coating his cock. The room was filled with the juicy squelch of Heather's cunt being pounded towards orgasm.

Mr. Smith could feel his cock reach the boiling point, and just at that moment, he felt Miss Millar reach her peak, as her pussy started that tight quivering against his prick.

"Oh my fucking god, fill me, fill my cunt, fuck, fuck, FUUUCCCKKK AWWWWW GAWWWWDD!"

Heather's voice rose up to a shriek, and Mr. Smith felt his cock jerking and start pulsing. Her cunt exploded around his cock as he exploded, his lust grunts joined Heather's cries, he could feel the pouring juices washing over his spurting cock. The force and volume of juices gushed out as he pistoned in and out, and Erika felt her face get a healthy plastering of Heather's juices and Mr. Smith's thick spunk, Heather's howls of pleasure filling the bedroom.

Erika was eagerly licking at what was in the range of her reaching tongue, the taste of their mixed passions was simply amazing, and when Mr. Smith pulled out, she sucked in his cock, to suck every drop off of his cock, then she pulled Heather tightly against her mouth. She felt a large glob of his cum slide out of Heather's just fucked cunt, and into her mouth. She savored the riveting taste, swishing it around in her mouth, swallowing it with relish, then working to suck out every drop that was left. Erika eagerly swabbed at Heather's still twitching clit, and she took her little lezzie girlfriend up and over again, enjoying another flood of juices, Heather's cries of orgasm filling the room.

Heather turned around, face to face with Erika, and they began kissing heatedly, wildly. Heather eagerly licked up all the juices of her coupling with Mr. Smith that were splattered over Erika's face, keeping them in her mouth. She bought her face up, the juices ready to spill from her smiling lips. Erika saw it and eagerly opened her mouth. Their lips mere inches apart, Heather opened her mouth, and let the mixture of cum spill from her lips, right into Erika's eager mouth.

Erika felt a bolt of pleasure, then Heather's lips eagerly took hers. Mouths opened, tongues slick with cum, they swirled the mixture around, swapping it back and forth, their pussies starting that burn of lust, until they shared up the bounty, and eagerly swallowed a rich, healthy portion.

Mr. Smith had been watching, oh god, the sight of Erika and Heather going at it had started his cock building back up. It was helped a lot when Erika and Heather, smiling at him with sheer lust, teamed up and started to give him a double blowjob. His head lolled back, and he growled with pleasure as he felt the two hot mouths around his cock. Erika and Heather kissed the sides of his cock, working their way up to the head, then joined lips together, with his cock head wedged in between them, and kissed wildly, their tongues lashing at his cock head. They broke the kiss, and Erika swallowed 6 inches, bobbing her head up and down, while Heather licked at his balls, running her tongue around the tight sack, then they changed so that Heather could suck his stiff cock, while Erika licked at his balls.

Erika was on fire, she needed a hard fucking, or she was gonna go crazy. She put herself on her hands and knees and told Mr. Smith what to do.

"Oh fuck, I'm burning up, fuck me hard Mr. Smith, give me a punishment style fucking, slam my cunt!"

She felt Heather slide under her, kissing softly over her mound, eager to join in the fun.

"Very well, Miss Taylor," Mr. Smith said, putting the steely British bark into his voice, "time for you to take what you have earned!"

She felt the hard, stiff cock head nudge against her, then her pussy lips were parted and with one hard thrust, Mr. Smith's 9 inches of thick, hard prick was slammed into her cunt. Mr. Smith had the thickest, longest cock that had ever invaded her pussy, and she growled out at the splitting open of her tight walls and the smacking of his hips against her still tender well-caned ass.

She felt her pussy clamp around his cock, Mr. Smith grunted with pleasure at the tight clutch around his massive cock. Erika growled with pleasure as Mr. Smith's big cock began to pound her pussy, long, deep, and hard. Oh yes, she was getting her tight cunt fucked hard, the way she wanted to be fucked.

"Fuck, oh fuck, yes, I'm getting the fuck I deserve, ram my cunt, fuck me hard, hammer my cunt!" Erika growled.

"Oh yeah, gonna fuck your ass off, Miss Taylor!" Mr. Smith grunted.

Erika could feel Heather's, soft, wet tongue licking eagerly at the juncture where her pussy was being jackhammered by Mr. Smith's cock. She felt that tongue, sliding along, then the sizzling buzz as Heather's tongue slid over her clit. Erika's cry of pleasure let Heather know she had found the spot, and she felt the loving, lingering licks that Heather was laving over her clit.

Mr. Smith's 9-inch log gave her the deep, hard fucking, combined with her little lezzie girlfriend's licking of her clit, she could feel that wave racing at her, oh fuck, she was gonna explode.

"Oh fuck, yes, oh my god, gonna cum, oh fuck, yes, yes, cumming yes, yes, YEEEESSSS!"

Erika's voice rose up to a screech of pleasure, and she felt the gush of Mr. Smith's hot, wet load being pumped all over her walls, as Mr. Smith flooded her tight sugar walls with his cum, they responded with a gush of her own juices, and her cum splashed his plunging shaft. Her pussy was filled to the brim, and as Mr. Smith pulled out, the flood of combined juices poured out, giving Heather a rich, juicy facial. The taste of Erika and Mr. Smith's cum together was amazing, and Heather eagerly sucked it down.

Erika spun around and licked up the load that covered her face, then fed it to Heather, their tongues once again swirling through the mixed cum, sharing it up. Erika had discovered that her juices tasted fantastic, and when Mr. Smith's cum was added in, ah perfection. They lingered in the afterglow, nuzzling each other gently.

Before they left Mr. Smith's house, he had delivered another 2 sets of "6 of the best" to Erika and Heather's asses, and they were eager to get fucked and filled again, and Mr. Smith obliged, ramming their gushing cunts, until he blew another scorching load deep inside each of them.

Just before they left, Mr. Smith presented each of them with their own canes. Erika and Heather grinned, feeling that cane in their hands, oh yes, they may no longer be under the not so tender ministrations of Mr. Smith's caning, but, now they had their own canes. Erika looked forward to getting her ass tanned by her little lezzie girlfriend, the same way she would tan Heather's delectable hide. The red, heated glow of their asses would not be from the summer sun.

The End

groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers