Erika's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok babe you want to do this? If not then it is fine we can just drive around for a while and go back home." Mary said placing her hand on my thigh and reassuring me that it was going to be ok.

"No... I think I can do this, I think I want to do this." I said feeling brave for once tonight.

We got out of the car and started down the path. The walk honestly wasn't very eventful, It appeared that the few people we passed along the way were not really that interested as Mary and I walked past. I however felt so alive walking around as Erika for the world to see. I hadn't even known that I wanted this, but now that I had this experience I knew I wanted more. I was still vacillating between delight and terror, but it was an incredible feeling. I was almost disappointed when we returned to the car, but it was getting quite dark at this point and two women walking in a park at dusk is a different story all together then two women walking around in the park at night.

Returning to the apartment, my confidence was sky high. Plenty of people had seen Erika on our little trip and nobody had given me a second look except for the guy at the intersection, and I'm pretty sure he had wanted to fuck me.

"That was so fun honey!" Mary said. "Lets take off this makeup and get into something more comfortable and relax before bed."

" You know what, It was really fun." I said honestly. "I'm glad I had the balls to go through with it, thanks for giving me the little prod I needed to actually go though with it."

We both did our bedtime routine of removing our makeup and moisturizing before slipping into some silky nighties and retiring to bed for the night. Today had been so much fun, but it had also been a really long day and we were both getting tired. I recounted the highlights of the day in my head before I drifting off to sleep with my arms wrapped around my wonderful Mary.

**************************

Again, thanks for taking the time to read, and as always a comment or sweet five star review is always appreciated.

12