All Comments on 'Erika's Story Ch. 06'

by Quantarx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Very Nice Final Chapter

Really loved the entire story and you wrapped it up beautifully. Pacing was perfect throughout and the sex was slow, hot and wet - just the way I love it.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

Liked the story, the building up for sex, romance, the understanding lover. Appreciate how Mary never forced Erika into anything, a very welcome diversion from the aggressive shemale trope we are used to. This seems so realistic that may happen in someone's life. Please do update on Erika and Mary's life together. Do write such stories, 'am definitely going to read more of them. Thanks for the good time I had reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Fab & Hot

Very Arousing and Compelling ! Love Erika & Mary, they are perfect together !!!!!

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesalmost 4 years ago

I love this series and have read it start to finish several times. Mary and Erika make a lovely couple.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Erika I enjoyed reading about how Mary helped you come out of your shell! Many of us don't have that opportunity to evolve that way! I know your fears and reservations along your journey but the key for you was Mary and the love she has for you! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome !

I gave sent several links to this story to my GF and have already experienced panty play with her...

Taking it very slowly to see where it goes. Last night I told her that I have a fetish for high heels. Unfortunately she has very few heels and of course they are much too small. Relunctantly I was at the Goodwill with her shopping for sexy shoes but found none that would be close to my size. I saw several very hot pairs that would fit her but she isnt interested in heels quite so high... Not too sure I really dig the shopping thing anyways. But I get embarrassed just going to the toy store too!

Anyways a very interesting story, that we have tried to explore a bit ourselves.... I get really hot and then fairly cool. I am not sure if she is that into it or not. Seems she is only lukewarm and going thru the motions, but a few times seemed into it but cooled down fast.... So dunno if this is going to end inba good way or not? Time will tell and communication is the key! However I always feel as though I am having to steer the conversation and I always stay aware and away from seeming too obsessed. We have been together 7 years so this must be what is described as the 7 year itch! L.oL!

I have yet to scratch the surface of my many perversions.

Thanks for sharing your story. I wonder how much is fantasy fiction and how much is real life experience???

A_Sissy_Named_TrishA_Sissy_Named_Trishalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best crossdressing stories I have read i a very long time. I like how you not only tell what's going on, but also the emotional feeling the characters are feeling and it all comes together so nicely in the story, I sure hope that this story continuers because there is so much fun that Mary and Erica have to explore together, and with others. I for one I am so looking forward to a few more chapters of this couples newfound fetish lifestyle change. A Mary being the kinky lead in the duo, the possibilities are endless as to where Mary and Erica can go on this erotic journey. I can see Erica being introduced to a strapon play and maybe the real deal, with either a man or another crossdresser. I think Mary would be happy with either choice, What would be really cool would be to have them attend some sort of crossdressing convention where they can really let the wings spread so to speak......so get busy and start writing some more erotic chapters

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing, it was solid sort for a first series. Some parts were better than others, I enjoy details of the sex but the details of emotions and conversations are what elevate the best stories IMO. Have you ever worn a chastity cage, I've found it to be a lot more fustrating than Erika did, which was my only issue with that part. Thanks for sharing, I appreciate the time and effort you put into this!

diane92374diane92374over 2 years ago

Your story is so incredible. It would have been fun for Mary to find Erika's duffle bag. Mary never threatened or blackmailed Erika, emotionally or mentally. This is something that great stories like yours lack. There is a time and place for that kind of stuff. Mary held Erika's hand and encouraged her to experience sisterhood or womanhood. She didn't drag her out embarrassed and/or humiliated. Thank you for a fantastic story. A follow up would be nice .. say about a year later .. what new adventures these two have experienced. ????? Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tremendous, I wish I was Erika xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous