Erin, Andy, and Her Hubby Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy released me, then stopped fucking me. He held himself inside, kissing me. Our tongues twirled again before our mouths separated. Andy kept his mouth just above mine as he slid his cock out completely, leaving me feeling suddenly very empty. I gasped at his sudden withdrawal. We were staring into each others eyes as Andy ordered me to, "flip over". I love doggie. I love the angle and depth, so when Andy sat up, I quickly obeyed, getting onto my hands and knees.

I felt the mattress move as Andy positioned himself behind me. I think I jumped a bit when I felt his cock at my entrance, then groaned as he pushed into me fully. He fucked me, again spreading my ass cheeks, then slid a finger back inside my ass with Tom filming closely.

Andy pulled out, panting like a dog in heat. I assumed he needed to pause so that he didn't cum. What I later learned was that Tom had paused filming so that he could step into the bathroom to pee and that Andy pausing was actually so that he could remove the condom, without my knowledge. Apparently, Andy's version of safe sex was centered around avoiding pregnancy so he had no concerns with fucking my ass bareback. I felt his cock head at my anus, then felt him push.

Despite his digits loosening me slightly, I was not really prepared for his big cock in my ass. I felt my bowels cramp as he tried to push further. In a reactionary attempt to stop him, I moved forward onto my stomach, but Andy kept himself firmly planed inside me and followed me forward. He paused, then thrust again, forcing his big cockhead past my sphincter. In one long motion, Andy pushed all of his cock into my ass. I screamed.

I cried out in pain and pleasure as his balls pushed against my pussy. He paused for only a few seconds before starting to fuck me. Andy was merciless, pounding my ass like a jackhammer. I bit down on the dirty hotel bedspread, clenching handfuls of it as my toes curled with each thrust. I was seeing stars again, close to losing consciousness when I heard Tom say something about condoms, then Andy suddenly pulled out.

I felt Andy take my hand, pulling me off the bed onto my feet. My legs were shaking like Autumn leaves in the wind. He pulled me behind him, into the bathroom.

Andy took my head in his hands, kissing me as I blindly grasped his cock. He pushed me downward to my knees. I resisted at first, not wanting to clean my ass from his cock with my mouth but he wrapped my hair in one hand again and his cock in the other, pushing it against my lips, "suck my fucking cock" he ordered.

I've always been weak for forceful, dominant men and despite Andy being 10 years my junior (I later discovered he was actually 19), I obeyed, all resistance to his demands melting away. I opened my mouth, letting his gorgeous cock slide inside again. I noticed the taste of my ass on his cock, but it quickly disappeared, replaced by the salty, sweet taste of precum.

Once again, I focused my attention on his amazing cock, making love to it with my mouth. I licked, sucked, fondled, noticing Tom close at hand again filming. Andy leaned back against the wall, putting his hands on the back of his head while he looked down at me as I worshipped him.

Tom handed something to Andy which Andy then held before my face, another condom. I was relieved to see this because I wasn't done fucking him yet.

I took the condom. Obediently, I placed it at the head of his cock and pushed, trying to roll it on. Just when I was sure that it wouldn't stretch over the girth of his head, it did, rolling a bit at a time as I pushed it down along his shaft.

I stood, my legs still shaky but far better. Andy spun me around, facing the counter and mirror, then pushed me forward as I bent over the counter for him.

I watched Andy in the mirror as he looked down, guiding his cock to my pussy again. He pushed in, taking the air from my lungs as he started to pound me relentlessly, slamming my hips against the hard countertop. The sound of our bodies colliding was nearly deafening in the small bathroom. Andy reached around me, grabbing and squeezing my tits in his hands, pinching my nipples before he slid his hands to my hips to help pull himself into me with each thrust.

I'd looked forward to fucking Andy, but my expectations were being blown out of the water. This kid performed better than most porn stars could dream of, but my pussy was getting tender. I wasn't sure how much more I could take.

Just as suddenly as before, Andy pulled out, making me gasp. He spun me around, moved me aside and sat on the counter, pulling me to him, then reached under my ass and lifted me over him. His cock still pointed straight up and easily found my pussy as he lowered me onto him.

I rode Andy again, his hands grasping my cheeks and my arms wrapped around his neck with my feet on the counter. I could feel my pussy wrapped around him, my clit grinding against him. I was getting close again, but before I could climax, Andy lifted me off him and stood me on the floor again, then turned me facing the opposite wall.

His hand pressed against my back and I reached out, grabbing the towel rod before he entered me again, immediately fucking me hard as he grabbed my hips, pulling me into his thrusts.

Mercilessly, Andy pulled out again, turning me to face him. He kissed me briefly, then spoke, "my God Erin, you're amazing. I never dreamed you'd be this good." I was flattered.

"I never dreamed you'd be this good either. Don't sell yourself short." I replied.

I noticed Andy remove the condom, rolling it, then pulling it off his cock. He stepped to the shower, turning it on, then stepped in and held his hand out for me to join him. I did, stepping under the warm water which felt incredible as it washed over me. I stood there under the water. I tipped my head back, holding my hair in the stream, when I felt Andy touch my pussy.

I opened my eyes, having look down to find him. He was kneeling, his face inches from my pussy as he slid a finger into me again. His mouth moved to me and I parted my legs, bringing one foot to the edge of the tub. He inserted another finger, then licked harder.

I had to grab the cold chrome curtain rod to brace myself, my other hand braced against the wall as my body began to shake as my next orgasm took me. If I hadn't been holding that curtain rod, I'd have certainly fallen as my body shook uncontrollably.

Andy stood, bringing his mouth to mine. I tasted my juices again as we kissed. I felt his still hard cock press against my tummy. There seemed to be no end to his endurance.

I wanted to pleasure Andy. To give him relief. I didn't think my pussy could take much more. I slid to my knees, intending to get Andy off orally again. I licked and sucked his amazing cock, staring up at him as we stared into each others eyes. Once again, Andy grabbed the back of my head, then started to fuck my mouth. I was soon going to get my reward.

I wrapped my hand around Andy's shaft and stroked in unison with my mouth, trying to coax his cum out. He was panting, then ordered me to "play with my balls". I grabbed them with my free hand, squeezing, as I tried to suck the cum from them through his cock.

Andy suddenly pulled back, grabbed his cock and started to stroke himself. I knew he was near. I opened my mouth wide in anticipation, giving Andy the target I assumed he wanted.

To my shock, Andy suddenly stopped, lifting me to my feet and shutting off the shower. He reached out and grabbed 2 of the crisp, white towels, handing one to me as he started to dry off. I was beyond confused. Maybe he couldn't cum twice? I felt disappointed, knowing Tom would be also after Andy's promise of a "special ending worth filming".

Andy kissed me again once I'd dried off, then looked me in the eyes, "threesome time". I shuddered, excited but again unsure of how much more I could endure. He led me back to the bed, climbing up and laying on his back. He grabbed his cock, waving it in the air, "come suck me".

I climbed onto the bed, crawling up between Andy's legs and immediately took him into my mouth, keeping my bum up in the air for Tom.

Within seconds, Tom entered me from behind. While my husband's cock isn't small (a nice, average 5.5 inches), its significantly smaller than Andy's, and with all the stretching Andy had done to me, and my level of wetness, I hardly felt Tom inside me. Regardless, he grabbed my hips and fucked me hard. All I could do for Andy was to hold him in my mouth but he seemed content to have me do so. My mouth bounced on his shaft as Tom fucked me for a while, until Andy said, "switch?"

Tom pulled out, flopping onto the mattress as I turned around and took him in my mouth, waiting for Andy again. I heard another condom package. Then felt Andy slide in again. My pussy stung a bit this time, but the pleasure he brought me again far outweighed any discomfort and I was soon moaning around my husband's cock which was harder than I'd ever felt it.

Minutes later, Andy pulled out and turned me to face him and told tom to lay down. Tom did and Andy pushed me backward until I hovered over Toms cock, sitting on him in the reverse cowgirl position.

Andy took Toms phone from him, filming while I rode my husband. He got close-up footage of Tom going in and out of my swollen, crimson pussy.

Andy stood on the mattress still filming as he unwrapped his cock and brought it to my mouth. I opened for him, tasting the condom on him.

He grabbed my head again, taking it in one hand as he continued to film with the other hand, looking down at me. Andy used my mouth, fucking it like he had my pussy and ass. He slammed against the back of my throat, choking me often and making me gag.

Andy then stepped back, never releasing his grip on my head as he pulled me with him so that Tom slid from inside me. Andy then motioned for Tom to join him as he handed the phone back.

There I was, on my knees on the bed, looking up at these 2 men's cocks. Andy thrust in a few more times, then turned my head to Tom who eagerly replaced Andy's cock with his own. They alternated repeatedly and I found it remarkable just how different their cocks felt in my mouth. Toms was hard, beautiful to look at, with a nice mushroom cap, but Andy's was that, plus larger, with a more pronounced ridge underneath. It was simply superior. I found myself drawn to sucking Andy, content to simply hold Tom in my hand while Andy fucked my face.

Finally, mercifully, Andy pulled back. He sat on the bed for a moment, catching his breath. Both Tom and I rested also. Andy went to the bathroom, and Tom saw that as his opportunity to use me for himself.

He took my hands, dragging me on my back so that my head hung over the side of the mattress, then brought his cock to my mouth. I opened for him, allowing him to fuck my mouth. Unlike with Andy, Tom's cock barely hit the back of my throat, so letting him fuck my mouth was a far easier task.

I felt the bed shift, then felt Andy's fingers inside me again, making me moan on Toms cock. By now, it was pretty obvious that Andy's cock was what I truly desired that night.

I later saw on the video that Andy was jerking his cock while fingering me. He put on another condom, lifted my legs onto his shoulders and pushed into me. I yelled out again, overcome as he stretched me again and pushed so deeply into me that he bottomed out in me.

Andy fucked me hard, slapping his balls against my ass repeatedly as Tom held his cock in my mouth. I stopped sucking, then finally moved my mouth off him, content to have Andy use me. I had no intention of ignoring my husband, and I think he knew that based oh how hard he was, I just couldn't focus my attention on both very well, and Andy's cock was simply what I wanted right then.

The video Tom had from above my head was amazing. He looked down at my mouth as he fucked it until I removed it, then filmed Andy pounding me. It was glaringly obvious where Andy's cock was inside me based on my stomach bulging upward with each thrust.

Finally, Andy pulled out again. He flopped onto his back, his head on a pillow. "Come sit on my cock, facing your husband" he ordered. I obeyed again, sitting on him as I looked at Tom who was obviously getting close-ups of Andy's cock thrusting up into me. When I watched the video later, I was amazed at how far up into me Andy was able to go, at how my stomach bulged for him, at his huge balls flying upward and slapping into me with each thrust.

Tom stepped up onto the bed, then to me, bringing his cock to my mouth again. Again, I merely held him there, now becoming too exhausted to do much more.

Andy wrapped his arms around my chest, pulling me back against him. I adjusted my legs so that my feet were on either side of him now, Tom standing there unattended when Andy spoke again, "Time to DP her".

Before his words registered in my head, Tom had dropped to his knees between Andy's and my legs. He slapped his cock against my clit, making me gasp, then guided it against Andy's cock and pushed.

I cried out, "oh fuck!" as Tom entered my pussy. I truly don't know how I managed to accommodate both cocks, especially with Andy's being one of them, but somehow, I did.

Within seconds, Tom started to shake. I stared at him as his head rolled back, his eyes closed and his back arched as I felt the flood of his seed inside me. Through Tom's orgasm, Andy continued to fuck me from below, likely increasing the intensity of Toms orgasm, because I couldn't think of a time that he had climaxed so hard before.

Very quickly, due to Andy's continued thrusting, Tom's cock was pushed out of me. I was leaking Tom's cum down onto Andy's balls and the bedspread. It looked amazing in the video, seeing Tom's cum pushing out of me each time Andy thrust in.

Andy was fucking me hard from below. "Tom, you filming still?" Andy asked, a tone if urgency in his voice.

Tom nodded.

Andy pulled my head back, panting into my ear. I'm going to give you that special ending I promised. I flushed with anticipation, wondering what his chosen ending would be. Would he fill the condom inside me? Would he take it off and jerk off on me? Did he intend to give me a facial? Regardless of his choice, I was ready.

He pushed me forward now. He slid from me as I moved onto my hands and knees at his prompting. Tom was at my face filming. He wanted to watch my expression as Andy climaxed. Andy grabbed my hips then pushed in. I wasn't sure if it was because I was so sensitive, or whether it was because he was close to cumming, but the heat from his burning prick was incredible, feeling hotter than before. He fucked me relentlessly, mercilessly, slamming hard against my backside.

"You ready Erin?" he asked rhetorically, a tone of urgency in his voice.

"Yes, please Andy! Yes!" I prompted, desperate to finally have him finish for me.

Andy cried out, "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum now." He slammed forward, pulling my hips. It felt as though Andy was trying to rip them right off as he pushed incredibly deeply into me. He grunted and moaned.

I smiled at the camera, crying out, "Yes, yes, cum for me baby!" I could feel Andy's cock throbbing, pulsing inside me, then I noticed something else, something I hadn't expected, a warm sensation growing through my tummy. Andy had removed the condom!

I was still looking forward at Tom who was still there trying to film my face. My eyes grew wide as the realization of what Andy had just done registered in my brain. I whispered to Tom, and the video, "he came in me".

Tom smiled, "yes, I know".

I knew he didn't understand. I repeated myself, "he came IN me", emphasizing the word "in". Tom looked confused, then stood, moving to the side for a better view.

Andy was still fully inside me. His cock still throbbing. Finally, he pulled out slowly until he left me gaped open. There was no mistaking the feeling of Andy's large load inside me, which was confirmed when Tom spoke, "what the fuck Andy?!"

Andy chucked, "I promised you a special ending worth filming, so I gave it to her. Was it everything you hoped for?"

Tom stood there in shock. I collapsed onto my stomach, worried about what might happen. Andy simply stood and went into the bathroom. He ran the shower and cleaned off, then came out. Tom was sitting beside me, dumbstruck and still speechless as Andy dressed.

I sat up now, a steady stream of cum leaking from me which I tried to cup with my hand. Andy walked over to me, bent down and kissed me, then spoke, "I hope it was all you expected, and more. See you soon." He winked, then turned to Tom. "Thanks man, that was fun. Let's do this again soon". He then turned and simply left, leaving my husband and I sitting in silence.

Tom was very angry, insisting I get tested for STD's ASAP and that I take the morning-after pill, both of which I did. He also, disappointingly, insisted that we could not trust Andy because he broke our rules. I had to, grudgingly, agree. Tom was right. Andy knew the rules and blatantly ignored them. I knew that part of the blame was mine for breaking the rules the night before when I blew Andy.

I really did enjoy being with Andy and if I could do it all over again, I'd talk to Tom in advance, get Andy tested and convince Tom to let Andy fuck me bareback from the start. As they say, hindsight is always 20/20.

We never invited Andy for another threesome unfortunately, but he did continue to come into my work and flirt, and I have to admit that he did charm his way into my mouth again, in his car on my lunch break without Tom's knowledge or approval and I loved every second of it, swallowing every drop of him.

Soon afterward, Andy stopped coming into my work. I later found out that he moved away, but he did keep in touch, messaging me some evenings when he was lonely. Unfortunately, we never met up again but I will always cherish the memories of what Andy did to me.

12