Erin Filling the Gap Ch. 02

Story Info
After the gala, we "relax" in the hot tub.
1.7k words
4.63
10.6k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our trysts during and after the gala, I stayed the night and woke up the next morning to a note on the door that read: "Come on downstairs, I'm out back in the hot tub if you want to join ;)"

I threw on a pair of gym shorts that I had brought in from my truck the night before and headed down to the kitchen where I grabbed 2 bottles of water before heading out back to Erin's patio.

When I got outside, I could see her in the hot tub with her back to me. She turned around when the door shut and smiled and remarked: "Good morning sleepy head, I was wondering when you'd be getting up."

I smiled and said "well someone wore me out last night, so I needed to sleep in. I did bring a bottle of water for you so please forgive me."

Erin laughed and said, "Well thank you, are you going to join me?"

I remarked, "Well I only have these gym shorts...".

She laughed again says, "Oh honey, I only wear a bathing suit when there are other people are over. That's the perk of living in a private area."

Like most young men, I tend to wake up with morning wood, and while it had subsided a bit, I was now starting to get hard again as I slipped off my shorts and slid into the warm water across from Erin.

We sat and chatted about random things for 5 or 10 minutes, neither of us really commenting about the night before other than the gala and how much money was raised.

Even though I could only see Erin from the neck up, knowing that she was completely naked less than 3 feet from me had turned my semi-hard-on into a full-on erection.

As Erin finished her bottle of water she said, "So, are we going to do anything about that hard cock of yours or are we just going to sit here?"

I took another sip of my water and then said, "Well, why don't you come over here and I'll sit on the edge of the tub?"

I slid up onto the edge as Erin moved across to where I had been sitting. She rose up out of the water onto her knees exposing her tits and remarked, "God I love sucking your cock." Before I could say another word, she had taken my cock into her mouth and started to give me one of her fantastic blowjobs. When she gives head, she knows just the right tempo, knows when to speed up and slow down, uses just the right amount of spit and fondles my balls perfectly.

Well, this go around she added something new, while she was doing her "normal thing," she started to hum, adding a vibration to an already fantastic blowjob. With this new technique and me fondling her D tits, I had to stop her after about 5 minutes because I could already feel my load building.

I told Erin that I was going to blow if she didn't stop, so she reluctantly pulled away and goes, "Well we don't want that to happen yet."

I nodded my head and said, why don't you switch me spots and let me repay the wonderful blowjob." Erin scooted sideways as I slid back into the water and she moved into the position that I had been sitting in.

As I got comfortable in front of her, I parted her legs and looked at her perfectly waxed pussy, slowly parting her lips with my fingers. As soon as I touched her, she shuddered and sighed. As I slowly inserted a finger to see how wet she was, I was greeted by a soaked pussy that wasn't from the water. Erin is by far the wettest woman I have ever been with, and one who can squirt very easy. I moved my head between her legs and began to slowly lick her outer lips while slowly working two fingers and in and out of her. As usual, this combination caused Erin to begin moaning softly; I kept up the motion with my fingers but moved my tongue to her inner lips and began to lick in earnest, ignoring her clit but speeding up my fingers.

After another minute or so of this Erin's moans grew louder and she exclaimed, "Oh god yes!" I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers and she began to cum; I kept up my licking as she orgasmed and came down.

Just as she came down, I went right back to work, this time focusing right below her clit before zeroing in on it while at the same time giving the inside of her pussy the "come here" motion with my fingers. As always, this sent her over the edge within another minute or two, this time causing her to squirt as she came.

As her orgasm subsided and I pulled my head from between her legs, she looked at me wild eyed and goes, "Oh my god, I love when you do that!"

I smiled and said, "well let's not waste that wetness, turn around and let me fuck you."

For the second time in 12 hours, I had Erin bent over something as I slid my cock into her wet and waiting pussy. Because of being in the hot tub, I could fuck her as hard and as fast as we normally do, but the slow and deep was a nice change of pace. We stayed in this position for about 5 minutes as I slowly but deeply fucked her, with each thrust Erin's moans got a little bit louder and a little bit longer until it was just one consistent moan then she said, "Don't stop, I'm going to cum!"

She arched her back and moaned as I felt her pussy clench my cock and she orgasmed." I slowly slid out of her as her orgasm subsided and reached around to fondle her tits a little bit before giving her a light slap on the ass.

This caused her to giggle and then say, "I want to ride your cock, sit down." I protested a bit and said, "We don't have any lube, wont it hurt you?"

She kind of pushed me down and started to slide into the water and said, "You know how wet I am, it'll be fine."

As my ass hit the seat, Erin's pelvis and ass were not far behind; she reached into the water and after feeling around a bit she found my cock and guided it into her pussy. Everyone knows how warm a pussy is on a cock, but that combined with the hot tub made it even hotter than usual.

As Erin settled onto my cock, I reached around and grabbed her ass. As she began to grind against me, I used her hips and ass to set the pace. As I cupped her full ass, I allowed a finger to lightly trace her asshole (Erin is who first introduced me to ass play), and this caused her to moan even more. As I allowed her to speed up, she began to moan louder and bit my shoulder. I started to thrust up just a bit into her and after 5 or 6 thrusts, I once again felt her pussy clench as she began to cum again, this time grinding her pelvis and clit into me.

As her orgasm subsided, she collapsed against me and goes, "How have you not cum yet?!"

I laughed and said, "Focusing on other things than the hot MILF riding my cock."

She laughed and said, "Well that's fine, because I want to try something else. Lay down on the lounger but with your head at the feet end."

I looked at her a little confused and she goes, "Trust me, I've done it by myself, I think it'll be better with you."

I did as I was told and found a jet gently hitting my ball and taint, Erin stood up and kneeled down with her legs on either side of me and got into reverse cowgirl. As she slid onto my cock, she leaned forward until her tits were touching the water.

It felt a little awkward and then she pushed a button on the control panel and half the jets sped up and she began to ride my cock. I soon realize she was using a jet to hit her clit while at the same time riding me.

I slowly began to meet her with thrusts of my own and the combination of her motion and the jet lightly on my balls I knew I was going to cum soon. I told Erin that this felt amazing and I was going to cum soon.

She turned to me and goes, "Good, fill me up babe."

We began to increase our pace at the same time, and she was the first to cum, this time though her moans were accompanied by my grunts as I shot my load deep into her pussy as her walls clenched around my cock.

As I emptied the last of my load into her pussy, she slid my cock out of her and leaned back against me as I cupped her tits softly.

After a few minutes she said, "Yep, that worked just how I thought it would. IT's much better with a cock in me than just the jets."

I laughed and said, "Glad I could help!" We stayed still and quiet for a few more minutes as my cock continued to soften and I rubbed her tits and nipples.

Finally, Erin goes, "What do you say we go shower and then I'll cook breakfast before you head home?"

I smiled and said, "That sounds good."

We showered and ate breakfast, as I was leaving, I heard Erin on the phone with someone, I quickly realized it was a cleaning company when she said, "Yes I know it was just cleaned, but there is a film on the water, and I would like it cleaned again."

I realized then that while it felt spontaneous, Erin had planned this all ahead of time, but I didn't care.