Erin Keeps Going

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry looked at his hands, then at Judy's very perky breasts.

"Seems a waster to dirty a spreader," he said, smiling at Judy.

"Smear away, sir," she said as she thrust her breasts forward.

Terry dug into the jar and began spreading the peanut butter onto Judy. He did a reasonable job of covering both breasts entirely.

"Now your hand is all sticky," Judy said when he'd finished. "Let me clean it for you."

She began carefully and sensually sucking the peanut butter from his fingers, putting each one entirely into her mouth one at a time and making sure to suck hard as she let it slip from her lips, moaning often as she did it. She carefully licked the palm, too, ensuring that every bit of peanut butter was gone.

"You're probably going to be putting your hands all over me to hold me in place while you lick my tits, so I wanted that hand to be clean."

Terry was definitely ready for his adventure to start, and so, apparently, was Judy. He was taller than she was and had to bend to reach her breasts, but he was quickly licking in earnest, and the peanut butter was disappearing.

"Poor guy won't want any dinner after filling up on all that peanut butter," Trish said, seeming to enjoy watching what Terry was up to.

It had taken a while to clean that pale skin of her breasts of the rather tasty layer he had smeared there, but he seemed to have purposely avoided the much darker skin of her areola and nipples. But he seemed ready to get started on them.

"Holding you in place with my hands," he murmured and took hold of her left breast with both hands, squeezing it so that the tip was much more pointed. He continued squeezing, seemingly wanting to get the shape just right. Finally, he began licking and sucking with great relish, not releasing it until he was finished.

"Now they don't match," and the right one was in both his hands, being squeezed as the other had been. More intense licking and sucking until he finally released it. Both nipples were considerably redder and longer than they had been.

"Would you like a washcloth to clean up a little," I asked, chuckling at Judy.

"Terry made the mess; I think he needs to clean me up."

I presented a warm, wet washcloth to Terry who meticulously washed Judy's breasts until she was satisfied they were clean. She sat down next to Alex, who seemed to be admiring her nipples.

Things were going better than I'd anticipated, but I knew that it would eventually be my turn, and I'd have to live up to the high standard the first two ladies had set.

Time to spin again, and this time, it stopped at Bryan. I was going to get to watch him again. That was two for him; maybe I'd be skipped over completely. Probably not. Bryan spun, and this time, he'd be with tall and blonde Kelly.

"You draw," he said to the blond, who was taller than he was by three or four inches.

She grinned. "Pick my own poison?"

"Haven't seen any poison yet," Bryan replied as Kelly drew a card and read it.

"The male will provide the female with a FULL body massage," and the full is in capital letters." She looked at Bryan.

"I guess that means... all... over," Bryan said with a straight face.

"All... over," Kelly echoed.

"And all over with you covers a lot of woman, Kelly." I wondered where this Bryan was coming from. Not long ago, he was a nervous virgin, and now he was acting like he knew whàt he was doing.

I didn't have a massage table, but I had a large pad that I had covered with a plastic sheet. We shuffled the chairs, and I put the pad in the center of the circle and I handed Bryan a bottle of massage oil.

"On my back or on my stomach?" Kelly asked.

"Let's begin on your belly," he said and knelt beside her when she was in place.

After watching for a couple of minutes, I knew I was going to keep the pad for future and more personal use. He worked with her back and shoulders, and the smile on her face said she was enjoying it. Next, he did her back for several minutes, and I knew he was about ready to do her ass and legs.

Bryan stood and went to her feet. When he knelt, he took hold of her ankle and began spreading her legs. This totally eliminated any secrets she might have had. He slid between and started on her butt cheeks, then moved down to her thighs. I watched his hands move up and down, and at the top, he didn't stop until his fingers bumped her labia. I was sure he enjoyed the way her body jerked each time it happened.

He spent way too much time on her thighs, at least in my opinion, but Kelly didn't seem to mind. I thought she was breathing a little harder as Bryan quickly finished her lower legs, drawing a loud squeal when he tickled her bare feet. She didn't complain, though.

Kelly rolled to her back without being prompted, spreading her legs just as they'd been before. It was the first straight-on view I'd ever had of a woman's pussy, but Bryan quickly blocked it as he straddled her. Finally, he was at her waist, and I could observe Kelly again, but I was more interested in what he'd be doing to her next.

Her shoulders received a tiny bit of attention, but it was clear that he was more interested in massaging her very pointed breasts, which he did with enthusiasm. Eventually, he found his way to her stomach and belly, and the closer he got to her muff, the more she was gripped by tiny and involuntary movements, accompanied by an occasion moan. Her eyes had been closed the entire time, and I couldn't help but wonder what was going through her mind... and Bryan's as well.

Bryan's hands slid over Kelly's hips and onto her legs, and he began massaging her thighs, once again bumping her pussy each time he came to the top of her leg. Her twitches each time his extended thumbs teased her labia told me she was getting the full effect of the massage. I watched, wondering what had happened to the guy who told me not long ago that he'd "never done anything." He was certainly doing something now.

Finally, he had to leave her thighs and move to her calves. After a few minutes of that, he looked around at all of us, then began tickling her foot. She squealed and fought to get free, but he hung on tightly for long seconds, then released her.

"That wasn't on the card," she said, panting from the exertion of trying to free herself and trying to keep from smiling.

"You hit the right note, Bryan," Ben said. "She does like to be tickled, and sometimes --"

"-- Don't you dare," Kelly interrupted. She jumped up and hurried to her chair. "Who's next," she said, unable to keep from smiling any longer.

"Let's spin and find out," I said, sending the pointer spinning. It stopped at Ben. "Your spin, Ben," I said, stepping away.

He spun, then smiled. "Finally, our hostess," he said, winking at me.

I wondered what might come up on the card he was ready to draw. I knew what was on all the cards, and there were still lots of possibilities to be explored. Ben was six-foot-five and a former basketball player, and that fit well with Kelly, who was over six feet tall. So it had been Bryan with Kelly, and now it was Ben with Erin.

"Go ahead and draw a card," he suggested. "You know what they all are, so get a good one."

Some of them were so good I wasn't sure I wanted to draw them, but I had no choice now. I drew and read it aloud.

"The male will provide one minute of oral sex to the female." I was so charged up and weird that I was afraid that sixty seconds might provide the result that I'm sure most of the others were hoping for.

"I'm about to give oral sex to Emma Watson," he said, chuckling.

"I'm not Emma Watson," I pleaded, not very successfully, I'm afraid.

"Yeah, but if we took a photo, no one would believe you weren't her."

I think I was about to fulfill Ben's fantasy of performing a sexual act with Emma Watson. Looking eager, he went to the center of the circle and waited. I followed him and laid down on the towel someone had spread, but the floor was still very hard. And so was Ben, I noted. I spread my legs and was ready.

Ben moved so that he was between my legs, using one hand to spread my labia wide apart and the other to insert one finger into my pussy. I was tempted to protest, but it felt good, as wired as I was from what had gone on previously, particularly with Bryan. I think that Ben was expecting a protest, and I could see his smile as I closed my eyes, ready.

I thought I'd been ready, but the first touch of his tongue to my clitoris brought a significant response from my body... and my vocal cords. It was a grunt/moan, followed by several more as his tongue began to rapidly flick that very sensitive nub. When his lips closed on it and he sucked hard, my body arched, along with a sharp inhale of breath. I felt like electricity was racing through my body, and the last thing I wanted was for him to stop. I arched again, collapsed, and arched once more. I could feel the orgasm beginning when someone called "Time."

Ben stopped and stood, or everyone would have experienced the loud, gasping moans of my ecstasy. As it was, I wasn't sure I could stand, teetering, as I was, on the edge of that orgasmic abyss.

Ben extended his hand. "How was it, Emma?"

I wanted to glare at him, but feeling the way I was, I couldn't do it. "I'd recommend you to Emma any day," I replied, hearing laughs from the others. "If she asked me, of course," I added.

I'd wondered how I'd do when my turn came, and now I knew. I was sort of hoping I might get another turn. I sat down next to Bryan.

"Are we having fun yet?" he whispered.

I giggled. "You have to ask?" I answered.

"We need to get a video of US doing that," he said, "so I can watch and enjoy it from a different perspective." He kissed my ear, and I flinched.

We could probably do that, I decided, but I'd wait until later to tell Bryan.

"No rest for the very, very wicked," Judy said with a giggle. "Get up and spin the needle, and maybe it'll be you again."

I wasn't sure I could handle a "me again," but I did spin the needle.

It looked like it would be Trish's turn once more, and her spin landed on Alex, who smiled. She thought a moment, then shuffled through the pile, finally deciding on one.

"The pair shall enjoy seven minutes in heaven, what happens there being by mutual agreement of the pair." She smiled at Alex. "Let's go see what we can agree on. Where to, Erin?"

"The closet by the front door should do," I assured them.

Trish grabbed Alex's hand and led him into the closet, closing the door behind them.

"When she takes those boobs in there with her, there's hardly room for Alex," Terry said, holding both cupped hands in front of himself for emphasis.

"Unless they're extra quiet, we might be able to hear something," I let them know.

"Trish isn't known for being quiet, " Terry volunteered, "particularly at a time like this.

It sounded as if he was sharing some personal information, which wasn't a surprise considering how things had been going. The six of us whispered and listened, and it didn't take long. There was a loud groan followed by an almost equally loud "Oh, shit" just before a female voice asked, "Is that good?"

I think everyone was imagining what might be happening in that closet, including me, even though I thought I knew. When I heard several moans from Trish followed by one long shuddering moan, I had to smile.

"We agreed we wouldn't be tentative about today," Terry said with a shrug.

"Same with us," Ben added. The other nodding heads said that it was unanimous.

I glanced at the clock, noting that the seven minutes was over. "Time," I called loudly.

The closet door opened, and Trish was the first one out, her body glistening with perspiration, which even I thought was about as sexy as it could get.

"So soon," she said. "We were just getting started, right, Alex?"

"Well, we did accomplish a little bit." He was sweating as well.

"So, what happens in heaven, Trish?" I asked.

"When it's your turn in there, you'll find out," Trish answered. "But whew, it was hot in there," she added. "Right, Alex?"

"Hot, yeah," he replied, and I noticed that his erection looked a little limp. I guess Trish had taken good care of him. And the loud shuddering moan I'd heard from her suggested that both of them exited the closet well-satisfied.

"Who's next," Judy said, I think anxious for another turn.

I spun, and the pointer stopped on... Erin. I smiled and spun again, this time getting Ben.

"You might as well do the whole thing," he said with a chuckle. So I did.

"The two people shall hold a three-by-five notecard between their bellies and cross from one side of the room to the other without dropping it. If it's dropped, they must start over."

I remembered seeing this one and thought it would be interesting as the two pressed

their bellies together, impeded slightly by the protrusion emanating from the man. But with Ben being six-foot-five and me being five-foot-four, things were a little different. I wasn't sure where Ben was going to put that thing of his that wouldn't get in the way of the little card we were going to be holding between us.

"How fussy are we going to get with this?" Ben asked innocently. I know where we could put the card, and then we could get together as best we can, and it would be fairly simple."

"No, no," Terry said. "It said between their bellies, not tucked behind your cock."

"Read it again."

.

"The two people shall hold a three-by-five notecard between their bellies and cross from one side of the room to the other without dropping it. If it's dropped, they must start over."

Ben bent and whispered to me.

"I'll pick you up and tuck my dick between your legs. We'll put the card between our bellies, and I'll carry you across the room."

The card just said, "Cross the room," and there was nothing about walking.

A path was cleared for us, and we walked to the far wall.

"Ready?"

I was as I reached behind me and put my hand between my legs. As Ben lifted me, I grabbed his cock and pulled it between my legs. That brought a loud "Whoa" from Kelly. I shoved the card between our bellies, and Been grabbed both butt checks to hold me up. I threw my arms around him and squeezed our bellies together. Been took two steps, and the card fluttered to the floor.

When Ben let loose of my butt, I dropped to the floor, the cock between my legs caressing me very nicely on the way down, and I shuddered. He noticed.

"Want me to drop that card a couple more times," he asked, grinning at me, which brought laughter from the others.

We repeated the process, and I was intent on keeping our bellies pressed tightly together. His very firm erection was between my legs again, and each time he took a step, I was very aware of its presence. Of course, when we finished, he was very careful to allow me to slide off of that erection, which brought another shudder from me.

"Very creative, you two," Bryan said, smiling at me.

"It was Ben's idea," I answered.

"Yeah, you don't have to be a genius to figure that out." Kelly quipped.

A little chatter and it was time for the next spin.

I spun, and the pointer ended up pointing to Ben. That brought a laugh as Ben didn't look like he was ready for much more at the moment. Gamely, he spun, and Judy was rewarded with another turn. Ben nodded, and Judy picked a card.

"The male shall torment the female with ice for two minutes." She looked at me.

I have ice cubes, and I'd also Just come up with an idea. My refrigerator had ice through the door, so I took two of the cubes, spread water on the side of one, and pressed them together. They joined almost immediately, and Ben had a nice large piece of ice to use on Jude. I noticed he was smiling as I handed him the large piece and two cubes.

"If you lay down, everyone will be able to see better," he said, and Judy obliged, laying down on a towel someone had spread. "Now, let's see how hard we can make those nipples." In just a few seconds after being rubbed by the large piece of ice, her areola was crinkled, and the nipple was stiff and hard. He worked on the other with the same result. He then took the large piece of ice and rubbed it all over her chest and stomach.

"I'm freezing," she said, and it did look like she was shivering, but Ben wasn't stopping.

"The card said torment, and that's what I plan to do. And could you spread your legs a little?"

I think Judy knew what was coming as she hesitated before spreading her legs very slightly. Ben took hold of one ankle, and they were spread much wider. He took one of the ice cubes and moved it slowly up her thigh until it was against her pussy. Before I knew what was happening, it was inside her.

"Oh, shit, that's cold," she said, "but it feels..." She didn't continue.

When the ice cube dropped out onto the towel, Ben gently parted her labia, and her clitoris was treated to an icy message. When he pushed it against her anus, it was readily apparent that that was going beyond what she was ready to endure.

Another couple of rubs to her nipples, and I announced that the two minutes had passed.

She looked at Trish and grinned. "You get seven minutes in heaven with him, and I get tormented with ice cubes."

More laughter and it was time to spin again.

The pointer picked Kelly, and her spin landed on Alex, who was assigned the task of selecting the card. I had been keeping track, and four of us had performed three "consequences," and four had only done two. That was better than I'd expected. But Alex was ready to read his card.

"The male shall shave the muff of the female."Simple enough, I thought.

"What if I don't want my muff shaved?"

"You'll be super sexy," Ben said, clapping his hands.

Kelly laughed. "Shave away."

Kelly stayed in her seat as I got the razor, shaving foam, bowl of water, and battery-operated trimmer. I handed them to Alex.

"Better do a rough cut first," he said and turned on the trimmer.

In a few seconds, he smiled. A couple of passes, and there were two nearly bare trips in Kelly's muff. Alex slid the vibrating trimmer a little lower until it was directly over Kelly's clit.

"No fair," she moaned, her body reacting to the vibrations.

After ten seconds, Alex moved the trimmer and buzzed off more of Kelly's nearly blonde fuzz before moving it to her clit again. This time, the undulations of her body were unmistakable, accompanied by gentle moans. He finished the rough trimming with another pause at her clit with louder moans this time. Alex switched off the trimmer.

"Time to finish it up," he said and began applying the foam, rubbing it in thoroughly, of course.

He shaved her carefully, touching everything he could as often as he could. I got a washcloth and handed it to Alex.

"Oh, no," Kelly said, covering her privates. "You shave, but I clean up."

"You might enjoy my clean-up method."

"I've had plenty of enjoyment already."

Kelly wet the washcloth and cleaned the foam from her body.

"Wow, now you can see everything now, can't you?" she said.

"Sure can," Terry, who was sitting directly across from her, answered.

After some more laughing and teasing, I said, "Well, I've tallied things up and four of us have been involved in three consequences, and four of us in only two. So I'd suggest that Trish, Terry, Bryan, and I should be involved in the last two, and since Bryan and I are there, it should be Bryan and Trish once again," I said with a laugh, "and then Terry and me."

There were still several cards left, and I knew that two or three of them involved things that be interesting to watch and also to be a part of.

"Rock-paper-scissors and the winner goes first," I said to Trish, who nodded. "One, two, three."

I was scissors, and Trish was rock.

"Go ahead and pick one," I said, realizing that Bryan once again would be doing something with the gorgeous creature standing beside me. I planned on enjoying it.