Erin Keeps Going

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She carefully selected a card, read it, and winked at Bryan.

"The couple shall assume the 69 position and maintain it until at least one of the pair orgasms." Trish nibbled her lower lip momentarily, then extended her hand toward Bryan. "Would you like to have the mat?" she asked.

To do this with you, Trish, I'd lay on a bed of shattered glass."

Trish's head snapped around, and I was amazed at the great job Bryan was doing keeping a straight face.

"Wow, that's quite a compliment, but I think the mat will work just fine. I hate the sight of blood."

I retrieved the mat, and it took its place in the center of the circle. Bryan lay down, and Trish carefully took her position, straddling him. All thoughts of humor had passed as she gazed down at his erection, and he eyed the pussy right above his face. If he chose to look forward, he'd see a pair of pale globes dangling nearly to his chest that were already swaying back and forth.

Trish simultaneously lowered her head and bum until her lips touched the head of his cock, and she felt his tongue caress her labia. I watched her lips part, and I could see the tip of her tongue just as nearly all of his cock disappeared into her mouth. It moved in and out two or three times, then totally disappeared, her lips against his pubes. I decided I knew who'd be coming first.

I hadn't paid much attention to what was happening at the other end of things. I could see that Bryan wasn't totally overwhelmed by what was happening, and his lips and tongue were hard at work and the sounds she was making told me it was doing what both of them wanted and was driving her to do even more.

And she was. Her mouth and lips were in motion as her head bounced up and down, Bryan's hips matching her every movement. He was beginning to be unable to concentrate on Trish's pussy, and I knew him well enough to be able to tell that he was ready to be the first one to come.

He groaned out an alarm for her, and she was just able to replace her mouth with her hand when the first stream shot upward, catching her on the chin. The next two clung to her dangling breasts, and the rest spilled onto Bryan's heaving stomach.

"I won," she said, giggling.

"If that's losing, I want more of it," he murmured, looking at me. "Would you like to be a winner every day?" he asked, never taking his eyes off mine.

I wanted to answer but could feel my cheeks reddening, so I didn't say anything.

I'd like to be a loser," the other three guys said, almost in unison, and I was surprised to see Trish's cheeks redden too.

"But it's our hostess' turn to have the center stage, so I'll just go sit beside Terry."

"Except that it's my turn to be center-stage," Terry said and stood, smiling at me. "And will someone please take a photo so that I can show people I was with a naked Emma Watson?"

"Anyone trying to take a photo is putting their life in danger," I said. "We can take photos later, for a slight charge, of course."

"Are there any really good cards left, Erin? That last one was pretty hot, and I hope you have something to at least match it." Judy looked anxious for what was coming next.

"You'll just have to wait and see, Judy. Do you want me to pick one, Terry?"

"You might have them marked, so I'd better pick it. For all the work you've done here, you need to have something good for the final show."

I'd enjoyed everything that happened, and after what Trish had just done, Terry deserved to have some good happen to him.

He drew, glanced at the card, and licked his lips as he looked at me."

"How appropriate," he said and paused.

"Just read the card," I said, wondering what he might have drawn.

"The male, myself," he added, "is to use any means that he chooses to bring the female to an orgasm."

"That is appropriate," Trish added, clapping her hands.

Earlier, when I had been with Ben, it had been close. Another thirty seconds, and I might have a screaming orgasm. I glanced at Bryan and remembered our agreement that we weren't to hold back. I decided I'd just follow what was happening and how I felt. Bryan had certainly done that.

"How would you prefer this, Miss Erin: standing, sitting, lying, or some other erotic position of your choice?"

I knew that he wanted to see me blush, but knowing that didn't keep it from happening. Plus, I didn't know many "erotic positions," so I'd just do what I was told.

"Would you like to have the others vote on your position?"

"That's up to you," I finally said. Then, gathering myself, I added, "I'm just here to enjoy whatever happens."

There was applause from the others.

"We have this nice mat still here, so why don't you recline there."

"Thank you, sir," I said as I lay down on the mat. My brain registered that Bryan had just orgasmed right here, and now I was going to do the same. Plus, it was my mat, and we could do the same thing anytime we wanted to. That made me smile. But Terry was going somewhere. In a moment, he was back holding the electric trimmer that had been used to help shave Kelly.

"That card didn't say anything about shaving," I said, sitting up.

"I'm not planning on shaving anything," he said, "but this little device has another effect that I think might be useful. Plus, I need to check something."

He checked the trimmer carefully, then turned it on. I could hear the low hum, but as he turned something on the side, the sound grew louder. I realized what that meant.

"All set, " he said and motioned for me to lie down again. I heard chairs scooting as people moved so that they could see a little better.

"Well, let's see," he said as he laid the trimmer beside him, and his hands moved to my pussy. "I need to check this carefully so everything will go just the way I want it to. Are you okay with that?

"Absolutely," I said, biting my lower lip as I felt his fingers on my labia. He spread them.

"That nub looks like it's ready and waiting," he commented and touched that nub with his finger. When I jerked, he said, "Yeah, I think I should start with something a little softer and more gentle."

I watched him lower his head, and this time it was his tongue that touched my clit, and I jerked again.

"It's fine," I answered, already beginning to breathe a little harder. I'd never been through something like this, and I was amazed at what was happening inside me already.

"Good," he said as my eyes closed, and his tongue went to work with slow and gentle caresses of my super-sensitive pleasure center.

I knew my hips were moving with each of his caresses, but it was just happening. He stopped, raised his head, and looked at me.

"Is there anything you'd like? I mean, you're a part of this too, and if there's something special you'd like for me to do?"

There was no way I could or would answer that. I was ready to come and wanted him to do whatever he wanted to make that happen.

"No answer? I guess it's up to me, then."

I opened one eye and watched his head lower. I think instinct took over, and I wound my fingers through his hair and pulled his head against my pussy. But that didn't help as his tongue still moved slowly, pushing me toward ecstasy, but ever so slowly.

"Terry," I moaned.

"I think you're ready," he said, pulling loose from my fingers."

I heard the hum of the trimmer and felt him spreading me. I tried to prepare myself for what was about to happen, but whatever it was, I wanted it to happen. The hum seemed louder, and he touched that nub. All ten thousand nerve endings burst into action at the same time, and I squealed. I'd never felt anything like it before. My hips were moving, and I could hear Terry telling me how good it felt like I didn't know.

I prayed he wouldn't stop as electricity was racing through my body, and I could feel my muscles beginning to contract. A long and loud moan escaped as the spasms began, my muscles clenching even tighter with each one. For long moments there was only a singular and total ecstasy radiating from my clit and overwhelming my mind and body.

When I opened my eyes, Terry was standing and offered his hand. He pulled me up and patted my shoulder. I sat down next to Bryan, who put his hand on my thigh and squeezed. Somehow, that made me feel warm and secure, even though I was still breathing fairly hard. But I was in charge and needed to keep going.

"There are still more cards if we'd like to do another round," I suggested without conviction.

"Are you really ready for another round, Erin?" Trish asked without a lot of enthusiasm in her voice.

I looked around. "Let's get dressed and order pizza."

Everyone found their clothes and dressed.

"You order, and the rest of us will pay," Ben suggested. "You've done a lot of work to get this together."

I had Bryan call his part-time employer, who agreed to add sausage to the pizzas at no extra charge. While we were waiting, Terry, Ben, and Alex wanted pictures with Emma Watson. I'm sure the real Emma wouldn't have been happy with me impersonating her the way I looked. I decided to humor them and went to my room, worked on my face and hair, and was ready.

"You look nice," Bryan said as he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, but I still think this Emma Watson thing is silly."

"Erin, the short hair, the way you fix it, the clothes you wear."

Maybe he was right, and subconsciously, I enjoyed being compared to a famous person who, I had to agree, was very pretty as well. Bryan seemed to like it, and that was most important of all.

The photos were taken, very demure after what had been happening. The pizza arrived, and we ate and talked, mostly about Bryan since he was still new to my friends. Everyone thanked me for doing all the planning and sort of suggested we might want to do something like this again sometime.

Then we were alone, and I glanced at Bryan.

"Well?" he said.

"Well, what?" I wanted to hear what he had to say.

"I hope you're not getting too used to those clothes."

"What? Bryan, we just, well, you know."

"Everything that happened, I pictured it being you and me doing it."

"I think we'd both be pretty tired if we'd done all of those things." I smiled at Bryan and began walking toward the bedroom. My body was still tingling, I think, from that last orgasm. I was full of pizza, and I was just plain tired from everything that had happened that day. Brian followed me as I stopped by the mirror on the dresser.

"I guess I do look like Emma Watson," I said, smiling at myself in the mirror. I chuckled. "Would you rather be with the very rich and real Emma Watson or with me?"

I watched him shake his head and smile. "I think that's a very loaded question, but when I saw the very naked Erin Crystal swimming in the lake, I think that was the first step in getting to where we are now."

"You didn't answer my question," I giggled.

"Emma Watson is just a picture on a piece of paper or on my computer screen. Erin Crystal is, well, the woman I've fallen in love with and want to spend the rest of my life with."

All I could do was stare at him and repeat to myself what he'd just said. At least, that's all I could do for the first few seconds after he'd finished speaking. Then I ran to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"I love you too, Bryan," I said, frantically kissing his ear. "And that's what I want, too."

"Are you ready to climb into bed with me, then?"

"Yes, and do an even better job on you than Trish did."

"Erin, do you want to kill me?"

"I'm going to do my best," I said with a laugh.

He didn't die, but he certainly was loud, and his body wouldn't stay still. When he said that it was my turn, I told him that tomorrow would be fine. I wasn't lying when I said that I was a tiny bit sore.

I'd also made a decision and now seemed to be as good a time as any to share it with him.

"Bryan, when you finish your work here at the cottage and at Liz's, we're going to get you all the equipment you need and any classes you might need to have your own business." I was ready for what he'd answer.

"Erin, you can't do that. I mean, I'll get all of that together in time."

I chuckled. "Bryan, what did I say to you just a while ago?"

"That you were going to get that equipment for me."

"Before that."

He thought for a moment. "That you were going to outdo Trish."

I laughed. "Before that."

More thinking, then a smile. "You said that you loved me."

"And you said that you loved me and wanted to spend the rest of your life with me. So, if we're going to be together forever, then I can help you get established."

I got a nice hug when I finished saying that.

"You're right, Erin. We can do this together.

I watched him settle back against the pillow. I switched the bedside light off and cuddled against him. My life had certainly changed in a very short time and all because I decided to be a little daring.

"Good night, Bryan. I love you."

"Good night, Erin. I love you too, and I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"When are you going to plan another day like today."

I chuckled. "How about almost like today but a little different.?"

I got a wonderful kiss, which I took to mean "go for it."

I could barely wait for tomorrow... and all of the days after that... with Bryan.