Erin Mitchell Pt. 02

Story Info
A mature conservative woman’s adventurous journey continues.
10.4k words
4.55
9.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

The couple arrived home from their weekend outing and unloaded their car. Erin started a load of wash, while she thought of the fun they had on the weekend away, she thought about the conservative values she has been taught through her informative years, this caused guilt to arise. Carl on the other hand was happy with their weekend away glad that his wife has finally come out of her conservative shell, he washed both cars without the realization of the torment his wife is in over her actions this past weekend.

When Erin saw Carl with the brown paper wrapped charcoal drawing, she asked in horror. "What are you going to do with the drawing? I don't want to see that around, destroy it. I don't know what I was thinking to let you talk me into that nasty charcoal sketch?"

"First of all it is not nasty it is an erotic sketch of a lovely mature woman and one that I love dearly. Furthermore I am working on a solution. You will love it when I am finished." Carl stated in his defense, proud that he came up with an outlandish idea. Unbeknown to his wife, he will bring the charcoal to a friend of his who is an artist and into electronics as well, Carl will have him make a hologram so he can switch from the erotic charcoal nude to another photo he has of his wife in a sexy red dress he took a few weeks ago, all in the same frame.

That night the couple took a shower, Erin stayed nude per her husband's request, they cuddled as they watched TV and then went to bed early. Carl contented, but tired, Erin in a melancholy mood. Carl had a very restful slumber and before he knew it, the alarm went off.

Erin on the other hand had an internal struggle the raged most of the night: she had a great time over the weekend, met wonderful new friends, enjoyed the exposure, but her conservative nature made her feel guilty for those pleasures. She wondered if this is the road she should go down further, because of the way she feels afterwards, even though her husband likes to see her nude around other people. Erin is concerned as to why her husband wants her exposed to others. Is he bored with her and wants to see other women? Will these new adventures lead to her in bed with other men and Carl with other women? She will need to discuss this with Carl at the right time, but in the meantime, she will continue with the adventures Carl plans for her. Hopefully they will not be too kinky.

Erin arose early, showered, made breakfast, dressed for work, and was gone, before her husband awaken. She left Carl his breakfast and he had to clean up the dishes before he left for work, as his usual shift at the car dealership is from ten to six and also every other weekend he works a four hour shift.

Per usual Erin was in her office a half hour before eight and checked her emails. She noted that Eric wants to see her, so she went to his office, as he is usually there early.

Eric was extremely happy with his new assistant as he surmised correctly that she is motivated by financial reward, and hopes she will continue to be compliant with the needs of the organization. When she entered his office, he had a smile for her and asked. "How was your weekend?"

"It was great! Thanks for asking and I appreciated the day off. We have not gone anywhere for years."

"Your appreciation accepted, but not needed you worked your forty hours." He then asked. "Where did you go?"

"We went to a B&B in Vermont." She lied and gave the name of the town near Abbots Glenn Resort.

"Oh, I know that area, the only place I know with overnight accommodations in that area is Abbots Glenn Resort." Eric said and smiled when he watched Erin turn red as a beet and twist her hair in her fingers. He had his answer as to where the couple went for the weekend. It also confirmed that she is not as conservative as she appears, which delighted her boss. "Erin you are doing a great job, and as long as you keep up the good work. I think you will be hired permanently. Even though you have been here less than a month, would you like to get into our health insurance and retirement plan?" As he handed her the booklet that explained the plan, he continued to explain. "Take this home and let your husband look at it with you and see what you think or want to do?"

Eric after he saw the reaction to his question about Abbots Glenn Resort, he more-or-less told Erin that she could stay if she wanted to when he handed her the brochure. The reason will become clear as the story unfolds.

Erin took the document to look over. She surmised that she will be hired full time, by the information Eric gave her, but unbeknown to the naive' woman, she will constantly be approached by Eric to perform more tasks that will go against her conservative nature. She put the brochure in her attaché' case when she arrived at her office, excited by the prospect of a well-paying full-time job and went back to work completely unaware of her future role in this organization.

Erin read through the insurance booklet when she arrived home from the office. She made notes in the margin, confused by some of the narrative.

When Carl arrived home, he asked. "What are you looking at my love?"

"It is the insurances and retirement plan for SAI."

"Really! You have been there less than a month and they gave you the brochure for the plan? Wow! It looks like you're in like flint at SAI."

"Yes, hopefully things are looking up. The pay has been great, and I am enjoying my job. I love the cooperative atmosphere of all the employees. The guys in the organization treat me with respect and as an equal." Erin explained to her husband.

They found after they spent the better part of the week going over all the information on the policy in their spare time, it was better than Carl's insurance plan, and paid one hundred present of most procedures, so they decided over the weekend to go with this plan. The only downside is Carl will have to see if there are any penalties to be reinstated, if Erin doesn't keep the job with SAI.

The week went by fast and uneventful for the couple.

The weekend consisted of more adventures for Erin. For a while Erin has been after Carl to take a ride to the Holyoke Mall. He resisted her plea until now, as he told her they didn't have the cash for such a trip, but with his wife's employment they have become less strapped financially.

Erin asked. "It is a beautiful day, why not go to the mall today?"

Carl was not in the mood to wander around a mall, so to dissuade his wife he said. "Sure, we can go to the mall, but I want you to wear a dress without bra or panties as it is warm and sunny."

It took her a minute to push her conservative nature out of her mind so that her alter ego took precedence. "You have a deal, my dear, just let me shower and we can go." The happy lady said with a smile, as she sashayed down the hall to the bathroom, to her husband's disappointment.

Carl was shocked that she readily agreed without a debate, so while Erin was in the shower, Carl went through her wardrobe and found a short red dress with buttons down the front which she has refused to wear in public many times, with a matched pair of sandals. He was still confident they would not go to the mall after Erin saw the outfit, he picked out for her.

When his wife entered their bedroom from the in-suite bath Carl said. "I took the liberty of selecting your outfit for today." As he gave her a smile which said. "I dare you to wear this in public."

To her husband's amazement when his conservative wife saw the outfit laid out on the bed, she said. "You did a great job with the selection of my outfit my dear. I will be honored to wear this outfit for your pleasure today." She said it in a voice that dripped gratitude, as she donned the dress and shoes she continued. "I like the ease in which I can dress with your help."

To the utter disbelief of her husband, he thought she would give him hell.

Although hope for a day of relaxation at home dwindled the eternal optimist in him stated. "It is a monotonous drive on the Mass Pike to the mall. I would like you to ride there nude." Carl stated, with a smile directed to his wife.

"Great idea Carl. It sounds like fun, but please don't get me arrested that is all I ask." His once prim and proper wife stated to him with a smile. Unbeknown to Carl she liked the attention she received when she was half dressed when they went out to eat, she liked the attention she received when she tried on the intimate garments in front of her boss, and the weekend at the nudist camp was fun also. Her alter ego is alive and well for this mall trip.

"Well I guess we are going to the mall then, my love." Carl said as he headed to the car with Erin right behind. He had a sense the mall trip will not be drudgery for him today after all.

Before they left their neighborhood, Erin made good on her commitment to ride nude to the mall. She unbuttoned her dress all the way, took her arms out of the sleeves turned, and put the garment over the head rest. Erin settled back into the seat as she adjusted and buckled the seat belt between her lovely slight breasts, she said. "Are you happy to travel to the mall now?" Erin twisted in her seat and spread her legs as she asked the question.

He looked over at his beautiful wife in her exposed position and said. "Yes, it will be a great day to shop." He never tires of her naked beauty, to have her more confident in her beauty to expose her womanhood and her lovely small breasts with her large nipples, in a semi public setting arouses him.

It is fortunate the Thruway has electronic EZPASS presently, so Erin didn't need to cover up when they entered the Pike on ramp.

As the couple conversed Erin sat one leg against the console and the other against the dash, to give her husband the best view possible of her pussy in the confined space of the car. She played with her pubic hair and rubbed her slit. Carl had a hard time as he drove, as Erin very rarely puts on a show of self love for him. Good thing he had driver assistance and collision avoidance on the vehicle otherwise he would have cracked up the car. The interior of the car became heavy with the scent of Erin's excitement before they were halfway to the Mall. It was her first orgasm of the day which was self-induced. The pheromones' in the car and the observation of his wife's self-love caused Carl to become painfully erect. He had to adjust his manhood into a more comfortable position.

After the mature woman rested for a few miles, Carl unable to control himself when he saw his wife get off in the car. He needed to rub his wife's pussy as he drove. It was an accomplishment to drive and rub her pussy at the same time, but as they say, 'where there is a will there's a grieving relative.'

No, that is not right! The saying goes 'where there is a will there's a way' now I got it, sorry back to the story.

He never tires of the feel of his wife's vaginal orifice, the feel of her well lubricated sex excites him. Erin had another orgasm just before they exited the thruway onto route ninety-one north. After she came down from her orgasmic high, she had barely time to put on her dress.

She had one button done on the dress as Carl parked the car. "Leave two buttons on the top and bottom undone.

"That only gives me four buttons to preserve my modesty my dear. Do you want your wife to be the center of attention at this mall?" She asked in an impish way, but she knew the answer.

"Yes, I think you will brighten many men's otherwise dismal day as they shop with their wives or girlfriends, with glimpses of your lovely body exposed in some way."

While Erin made herself somewhat presentable, Carl exited the vehicle and went around to open the door for his wife. She knew why, so she gave him an unobstructed view of her pussy as she exited. She shivered with excitement, when she looked past her husband to see a young man who received the same view, but at a further distance.

Their first stop was the Christmas Tree Shop. Carl and Erin spent at least an hour as they browsed the items on sale. Erin was too busy as she looked through the items to notice the young man who caught a glimpse of her pussy when they first arrived, was in the vicinity of the couple and now he had three other young men with him all in their late teens to early twenties.

When Erin cashed out Carl said. "I will bring the purchases to the car."

"I will meet you at JC Penny's" Erin said.

As she walked away toward the escalator, Carl noted that the young men followed his wife. They stayed ten steps behind in hopes of a view up Erin's skirt when she went up the escalator, he surmised. He needed to hurry, so he could catch up with his wife, now he has become nervous that he wanted his wife to be all but nude in public. She is only one garment, four buttons and her shoes away from complete nudity.

Carl caught up to his wife as she browsed in the ladies' department of the store when he returned from the car. She looked at a few of the summer outfits on sale. She turned towards him and he saw she now had three buttons undone on the top and bottom of her dress, this left only two buttons of her garment from full frontal nudity. As she walked a flash of pussy hair appeared from time to time and when she bent over to look at something one of her small breast became exposed, he noted she was excited by the size of her exposed nipple. He looked around and saw the group of young men observe her exposure. They smiled at Carl and gave him a thumbs up. This made him feel better about the young men.

"Erin you are two buttons from total frontal nudity, now you become very exposed when you walk or bend over. Did you know this?"

"Yes, I did I am having fun showing off for the group of young men that have been following me since entering the Christmas Tree Shop. Is that Okay with you?" She asked.

"Sure it is, as long as you're having fun." Carl stated. He had an idea. Carl walked over to the group. "How are you young men doing today?"

"Good, we are just walking around the Mall." The spokesmen for the group stated as they did not know if there was a problem.

"I can see you have the same tastes as my wife, because I have seen you in every store we have been in so far." Carl stated.

Now the group of young men are nervous, and the spokesmen stated. "We haven't noticed her really it is just a coincidence that we are here with her."

"Calm down guys, I like to have men look at my wife." Carl continued. "How would you like to watch my wife try on shoes?" He asked the group.

"Sure, we love to watch women with dresses try on shoes." The spokesmen stated hopeful that they would get a pussy show.

"What did you say to my group of admirers?" Erin asked Carl when he walked back to her.

"I told them you will eventually go shoe shopping."

"Well I don't I need any shoes." Erin said as she knew what her husband had in mind and she thinks that will go too far.

It was another two hours before Carl finally convinced Erin she needed shoes and steered his reluctant wife into a shoe store. The group followed the couple all this time, but they were at a point that they didn't figure there was to be much more they would see of the older women's charms and talked among themselves of the possibility they will leave, when they finally saw Carl go into the shoe store.

"Why are we going into this shoe store Carl, I don't want to try on any shoes and the young men have been following us all day as they perved on my exposed bits."

"I want you to try on some shoes and I will buy you any that you want Erin."

Carl said as he ushered Erin into an alcove of the store where the seats are arranged face to face for customers to have shoes fitted. He had her sit in an area where the young men had a view of her fittings, but out of the main flow of customer traffic.

Erin noted the group are near her, so she stated. "So, I guess you want me to put on a show for the young men who have been following us all day as a thank you for the joy you received as you watched them voyeur me, is that the plan Carl?"

"You are so perceptive my dear."

"Okay, if you want me to do this, call over one of the sales associates to help me." Erin responded, while she prepared mentally for her exposure. She had to push her conservative upbringing way into the rear of her subconscious mind to accomplish what her husband wants. To quell her guilt she rationalized. Her husband made the decision for her as he wants her to be exposed to the group. Her guilt is transferred to her husband because she will do this to please him.

Joyfully Carl left his wife to find someone. He brought back a young man who looks to be in his twenties, experienced in the shoe business, but hinted to inexperienced in life and association with women. It was evident when he looked at the half exposed older woman who sat and waited for a salesperson.

Erin said to the associate. "I need a shoe with a three-inch heel I would like to see a few colors."

"I will need to measure your foot if you don't know your size." He said as he brought over a low stool to sit on when she shook her head no.

Erin resigned to the fact her husband wants her exposed in public, so she stuck her bare foot into the associate's crotch just as soon as he sat down, and spread her legs wide to give the young man an unobstructed view of her pussy. As he looked up her skirt, she could feel his member rise and she gave him a grin as she rubbed her foot on his bulge.

"I see you like me, Kevin" Erin said after she saw his name tag. She looked past the associate and saw the group of young men as they tried to see up her skirt also. "Come on over here and sit down in the seats in front of me, so you can see better, while Kevin goes to get the shoes." She stated in her rendition of a sexy voice, she knows what her husband wants and figures she will have fun with her exposure.

She conversed with all the young men seated in front of her as they enjoyed her exposure. The young men were amazed by the mature beauties willingness to show off her charms to them. The conversation with her was light and fun. They have never had the experience to converse with an all but naked woman before and in a shoe store.

This brought Kevin back to focus on the task at hand to measure her foot for the shoe. The young man was in awe of the mature woman's pussy. He has extraordinarily little experience with young ladies as he is very shy. Reluctantly he removed her foot from his crotch and measured. "You have a size eight- and one-half." He stated. Kevin did not make eye contact, he talked to Erin's pussy. He arose embarrassed at his condition adjusted his pecker in front of the older woman and Erin's groupies. Kevin, embarrassed by his aroused condition, hurried away to get the shoes Erin wanted.

The store did not have many customers, the area that Erin sat in was semi private and Carl watched if anyone were to approach the area, he would signal is wife to cover up. Erin decided that she will put on a good show for the young men that religiously followed her all day. She unbuttoned her dress covertly, all the way. As she moved around when Kevin sat down and helped put on her shoe, she gave him a full frontal. He was stunned as he looked over the mature woman's charms.

"You are beautiful!" He stated he could not take his eyes off the exposed woman in front of him. Her small breasts with large nipples that sagged slightly, but delightfully, her groomed pubic area, and the sight of her moist engorged labia on view for his pleasure. Kevin could smell her excitement and he became embarrassed as a wet spot formed at the crotch of his pants.

The group of young men were in awe of the mature beauty also, they stated. "Beautiful! You have made our month; we have never seen a woman who actually enjoys exhibitionism before."

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers