Erin Mitchell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not have to be at the doctor's office until ten and Eric said he will meet them there, so she went up to take a shower, while Carl cleaned up the breakfast dishes. He entered their bedroom as Erin came out of the bathroom nude without any acknowledgement he was in the room with her. She put on a little makeup and did her hair. She went to her closet and took out one of her suits with a skirt of dark gray. She went to her lingerie drawer, took a matched bra and pantie set out, laid them on the bed. She put on the skirt, blouse, and suit coat without the under garments. A pair of black heels finished her outfit. Erin picked up the undergarments and put them in her purse. "I will put these on when I dress for work after the exam." She explained to her husband in the same angry tone she addressed him all week.

He took a quick shower dressed and they were off to the doctors' office a few blocks from her office factory complex.

Erin and Carl arrived to find, the lawyer, Eric and six of her co-workers already there. She went to the desk and angrily stated. "I'm Erin Mitchell here for my day of humiliation."

"Mrs. Mitchell I am sorry you feel this way." The medical assistant at the reception desk stated with sympathy. She tried to calm down the older woman and stated. "My name is Wanda. Mrs. Mitchell you will perform a valuable service with this exam. You should be happy to help with the new technology that your company has in design."

"If you are so excited about it why don't you take my place then?" Erin spat.

"Would that make you feel less stressed?" Wanda asked.

"Yes, it would." Stated Erin, but she did not believe the woman would do this.

"Okay, have a seat Mrs. Mitchell.

Erin went and took a seat away from everyone, she glared at the group.

Wanda went over and talked with Eric. "Mrs. Mitchell is incredibly stressed. Could you use another study subject to document also?" Wanda asked as she is a medical model for the medical students.

"Yes, will you be willing to be examined in front of everyone here? I will pay you a models fee for it if you do." Eric asked Wanda who is approximately thirty years old and he doesn't see any rings on her fingers.

"Sure, as long as it advances science." The younger woman with red hair stated.

Monday was a day off for the office, they only came in for Erin's exam, so there will be Wanda the PA and the doctor who just arrived. She advised the Doctor that she will assist in the documentation for the medical robots also as the patient is very stressed about this exam.

The Doctor walked over to Erin. "Hi, Mrs. Mitchell my name is Doctor Ambrose." The striking young man of about thirty-six stated to Erin as he shook her hand. "I understand you're nervous about this exam, so Wanda volunteered to go through it with you. If you like."

With a smile of relief Erin said. "Really Wanda you will be examined also?"

"Yes Mrs. Mitchell I will if that will calm you down." Wanda stated, with a smile that calmed the older woman.

"Thank you, Wanda, and call me Erin, since everyone will know what I had for breakfast before the day is done." Erin stated and her green eyes flashed mischievously, her humor returned thankfully for all present, they did not want the wraith of Erin directed at them all day.

"Well shall we begin ladies. Wanda go to the large exam room and bring Erin with you. You know the protocol for this exam, so could you get ready. We will give you about fifteen minutes before we come in." The doctor directed.

Wanda lead Erin into a large exam theater with a raised platform about eight inches high, and twenty seats in the gallery. This medical office was attached to a teaching college, this is the reason for the theater like exam room. Wanda is a medical model so the students can gain experience with the medical exam of women. Erin shivered when she saw the exam table with stirrups, she knows that she will be in the exam position before she leaves today all participants will know what she looks like minus clothes.

"You should probably get ready Erin. The protocol for this exam is nude." Wanda said as she broke Erin out of her unpleasant revery, Erin looked over and saw Wanda topless and she started to remove her scrub bottoms and worked on her panties.

Erin did not want to be left behind, so she removed her suit coat and hung it on the hook, her blouse came next and Erin was topless, when Erin dropped her skirt it surprised Wanda as the older woman was nude under her outer garments. The younger woman didn't anticipate that.

The contrast in the two women was striking. While Erin was tall with small breasts and slim with dark hair. Wanda was short, less than five foot five with large breasts. She has a figure of a classic nineteenth century nude model, not skinny but very sexy with red hair and skin the tone of porcelain.

"You feel better presently Erin?"

"Yes, much better."

"You mind going first Erin since you need a physical?"

"I guess I can go first." Erin said as she mounted the exam table, she put one hand between her legs to shield her sex and an arm across her breasts, as she waited for the group to enter.

There was a knock on the door.

"Enter." Wanda who stood there as if she was clothed stated.

The doctor opened the door and stuck his head in. "Erin do you want me to give you your medical before the group enters?"

Calmed down presently, Erin stated. "No, they can come in."

The group came in to find not one gorgeous woman, but two nude and ready to be probed.

The doctor started out with the easy areas to be checked, Erin's ears, eyes, and throat. He had her sit on the exam table and check her reflexes that was the first glimpse the men received of her flower of life.

From there the breast exam, that is where the group of engineers became interested, as the doctor rubbed each breast in a circle and then squeezed the nipple. They asked about the pressure to put on the breast and the doctor showed them.

One of the men asked. Will we be able to examine the breast with you witnessing, so we can figure what type of pressure is required?"

"Do you mind Erin?" The doctor asked.

"No, it will be fine." Said Erin.

The young engineer came forward and mimicked the doctor's actions as he stated. "How does that feel Erin I am not hurting you in any way?"

"No, you are doing fine." Erin stated she became aroused noted by her nipples. They became ridgid.

Meanwhile Carl loved to watch his wife as she had her breast massage'. He could see she has become excited. The men close to her could smell her arousal, she could also and this embarrassed her to think she is turned on by this exam.

Everyone in the group took a turn to massage Erin's beasts for the next half hour. When all were complete the doctor asked Erin. "Could you slide down for your pap smear and internal and then we will have Wanda take over for you." The doctor stated as he donned a pair of exam gloves.

Erin slid down but kept her knees together with as much modestly as she could when you consider her situation. She looked over at all the men that stared at her most intimate area as they waited for her intimate reveal. "They all work with me and now they know exactly what I look like nude. When they see me in the office will they think of me nude? I don't know if I can show my face anymore in the office she lamented. Will they tell the other workers what I look like? Will they think I am ugly down there?" The poor woman thought as the doctor tapped the inside of her thighs to signify that she needs to open her knees for this part of the exam that humiliates most women and she will do this in the presence of many coworkers, her husband, a lawyer and her boss.

It took a minute or two for Erin to gather the courage to open her legs for the doctor to continue. The doctor waited patiently for her to open her legs. The group of her co-workers waited with bated breath for the big reveal.

Her husband could see Erin was humiliated to have to expose her intimate area to all present and he wonders if his obsession with is wife's exposure to others is worth it, as he sees how unhappy his wife has been all week because she needs to do this. They will need to have a conversation before too long on their path forward. Hopefully it is just the medical setting that makes her unhappy or she just needs to get used to the exposure and overcome her anger.

Erin opened her legs about a foot, the doctor put his hand on each knee and guided her so that her legs were as wide as they would go without any pain.

The doctor then started his monolog directed at Erin, but he talked loud enough for all in the room to hear. "I am going to do a bimanual exam on you first." He said as he inserted a finger in Erin's vagina and pushed down on her stomach to feel her ovaries.

Eran watched all the men's faces and eyes. They all had their eyes on her exposed sex, she could see they wanted to memorize each minute detail of her pussy, maybe to jerk off to later. She couldn't help it when her alter ego came out to join her, she giggled.

Surprised by the outburst the doctor asked. "What is so funny?"

"All the men here are mesmerized by my pussy. I don't think they have seen one before?" She giggled, pointed in the group's direction, and continued. "And the guys I can see are pitching tents in their pants. I think they love me!" She laughed uncontrollably.

All the men in the room with red faces turned out of sight of Erin and adjusted their manhood to a more comfortable position.

"I am here with my pussy on display and with a man's finger in my pussy that I just met, but all the men here are embarrassed. Can you beat that." Erin laughed her green eyes flashed dark as she brought more embarrassment to the group with her words. This made the exposed woman feel better presently.

The doctor lost his train of thought with Erin's verbal outburst and tried to take command of the situation said. "Are there any questions so far?"

No-one dared to say anything.

"Okay Erin we will do the speculum exam next with pap smear." He inserted the speculum and check her vagina, after a few minutes he stated. "Everything looks fine, Erin."

"I guess nothing has changed in a month then when I had my last internal." Erin growled with her angry eyes as she looked at all there as she mistakenly perceived they took delight in her exposure.

The doctor retrieved the swab for the smear and stated as he inserted it into her vagina. "You're going to feel a little prick now."

"Oh!" Erin emitted when the doctor did the smear and then continued. "I can see a bunch of little pricks watching me. From the look at the front of your pants you're enjoying my discomfort also." She spat out.

"We will do a rectal exam on you and we will be done. Get off the exam table and stand in front legs spread." The doctor stated as he can't wait for Erin's exam to be over. He used the glove finger to feel around her Hersey highway, her last humiliation of the day.

The doctor removed the gloves and told Erin. "You can get dressed now. Everything is fine medically with you."

Erin turned and looked at her husband, who had a sad look on his face and her boss Eric who had a disappointed look on his face. Her alter ego surfaced and said. "You really fucked up big time." Erin said to the doctor. "No, I will stay nude. I feel better now, and Wanda stripped nude because she could see I was upset, so I will return the favor. Erin also hoped she could make amends with her boss. She sat in the empty seat by her husband who reached for her hand, and she watched what will transpire, concerned she ruined her changes to stay at SAI.

Wanda went to the platform and all the SAI technicians and engineers gathered around her. They started to feel her breasts and asked if they hurt her with the pressure they exerted on them and they used a meter to check the maximum pressure before she felt pain.

The group decided before they went any further, they would measure the woman thoroughly and then take pressure measurements. They started with her arm measurements and her height. Next they took the measurement of her legs from her foot as she stood to her crotch. The young man in charge of documentation of the measurements had the back of his hand into her intimate area. When he finished the measurements, you could see Wanda's wetness on the back of his hand.

From there her neck, breast, waist, and hip measurements were taken and documented. Throughout the procedure different people were called on to take measurements for their specialties, so almost all the men in attendance touched intimate parts of Wanda's body in the name of science. This held true throughout the time Wanda was used as a model for SAI.

From there in became more personal, they had her lay on the exam table and put her feet in the stirrups. Thus, it exposed the woman to all in attendance. Erin has never seen a GYN exam before and was shocked how exposed Wanda was and she didn't look embarrassed at all. It also occurred to her that she was totally exposed in this fashion to all the men there before Wanda.

SAI personnel took measurements of her thighs, the length of her slit and then the depth. The technicians had a special instrument to dilate her vaginal opening until Wanda felt pressure. It also measured the depth of her vagina.

The aforementioned measurements took over an hour as Wanda was prodded and probed by SAI technicians.

They brought out an instrument that looked Like a dildo on a cord and told Wanda they wanted to video the interior of her vagina, while she was in the vaginal exam position. Erin was surprised that the younger woman did not look embarrassed or humiliated by all the prodding that was done to her with so many men who observed.

The Technicians finally stated they were done for today with the medical model.

Eric arose from his seat for the first time he addressed all there. "Thank you, Wanda for your help and for our own Erin who let us observe her exam, we could see it was exceedingly difficult for her and we are sorry if we caused her any embarrassment. Does anyone else have anything to add?"

One of the Engineers stood up and stated. "We took all the measurement of the medical model, but I would like to know from the doctor if all women have the body characteristics as Wanda has.

The doctor stood up and stated. "No, women as men come in all different sizes. For instance, Erin has a long vaginal slit where Wanda is more compact. So, you should probable check at least a few women to take an average and calculate the gathered information into your program."

"Thank you, Doctor does anyone else have any questions?"

Before she could stop herself, Erin raised her hand. "I am here and naked. Do you want to take my measurements as a comparison?" She stated sorry for her anger and to try to get into Eric's good graces again.

"That would be very helpful if you are comfortable to do this for us." Eric stated ecstatic that Erin volunteered, but he continued. "I think we have taken enough of the medical staff's time today. As you know it is supposed to be their day off."

All rights reserved 2020