Erin Mitchell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why thank you kind sirs. I am glad to bring some joy to you on this lovely day, even though I am old enough to be your mother." With the last statement Erin buttoned up her dress, as she heard people behind her get closer to see why the group was so intrigued by the older couple.

Thus, ended the day at the mall. Erin finally received her day trip to the mall, with a new pair of shoes and other items. Carl is content that his wife has finally broken through her conservative boundaries. They walked arm-in-arm to their car with the group of young men behind them. All involved did not want to have the day end.

The couple arrived at the vehicle with the group in pursuit, as they approached, Carl opened the car door for Erin. She sat half turned in the seat left leg in and right leg on the pavement, when the group stopped beside their car. Her dress opened at the bottom to expose her pubic area and at the top one breast was exposed because of the way she leaned forward. She remained in this position even though the group of young men stopped.

"We want to thank you again for a great day. The group spokesmen stated, but their reason was to get on last look at the sexy mother figure.

"Why thank you, could you tell me your names." Asked Erin.

Each one of the men gave the older woman their names and the spokesmen stated to Carl. "Thanks for allowing your wife to give us the visual pleasure we experienced today."

"I think we all had fun today. I know I did with all the items I purchased, the shoes included. It was the best time I had in a long time when I shopped today, because my husband did not hurry me along." Erin stated, with that comment she turned in the seat and unbuttoned her dress laid it over the seat, sat in the seat nude, buckled up, adjusted the belt so it rested between her naked beasts, and Carl shut the door. It signaled the end of the show for the group, so the group of young men reluctantly left.

"You did a great job today; I am proud of you. You made the group of young men's day. They have a new respect for older ladies, I would say." Carl said when he entered the vehicle and as he started it.

Before they entered route ninety-one south Erin twisted in her seat, she played with her pussy hair as she listened to her husband's accolades, before she said. "Are you sure you don't think I am a slut, for my performance today? It was fun, but now I feel guilty for my performance in public and to let the young men see all of me. If my parents found out about my erotic show today, they would be extremely disappointed in me. As far as my faith goes, I hope I don't go to hell." Erin had tears in her eyes with the last statement.

"Definitely not, it is a dream come true to see you perform as you did today. I want you to do this more often. We had fun, so what is the big deal? No one was hurt and you thrilled the young men that saw you." Carl stated.

Erin looked at her husband but didn't answer him. For the rest of the trip home the couple went from one topic to another all the while Carl watched Erin play with her pubic hair and rub her slit from time to time. Her sexual stimulation was obvious by her rigid nipples and her pheromones that permeated the interior of the car. The only problem is Erin is conflicted, she wants to please her husband, but her conservative nature gets in the way.

When the couple arrived home Erin's alter ego, the sexy cougar, surfaced in a big way. She exited the car nude that was in the garage and carried her dress over her shoulder, she looked back at her husband and stated. "Can you bring in my purchases?"

"It would be my pleasure." Carl said as he exited the vehicle and gathered the items.

He walked into the kitchen to find his wife nude, she leaned on the counter with her legs spread to expose her engorged labia, she stated to her husband. "You need to put out the fire in my box, from the long day of teasing."

He did not need an engraved invitation: Carl dropped all the packages on the floor, dropped his garments and shuffled over to rub his pecker along his wife's moist folds. She moaned as he pushed the head of his dick into her extremely wet box. They coordinated their efforts to gain the most pleasure as they coupled, so they could cum together. It was only five minutes and they felt their orgasms build to a crescendo. Carl blew his load into his wife and he laid over her exhausted. She was lucky to be laid over the counter or she would have fell, her orgasm hit her so hard, it made her legs buckle.

The couple went into the den and collapsed on the loveseat. They cuddled in the nude while they watched a series on netflix, so engrossed in the show, it was a late night for both.

The next morning Erin awoke to the smell of coffee brewing and bacon cooking. She removed her PJs and put on one of her husband's shirts. Erin walked into the kitchen all but nude to find bacon and eggs ready for consumption.

Carl never tires of the exposure of his wife's body. He was pleased she is exposed as they eat breakfast, she walked around the house and in the back yard with her husband's shirt on and unbuttoned. Carl admired her naked beauty all morning long and by noontime he needed a box lunch.

"I need to talk to you." He said as he brought his wife into the home office, cleared the desk, helped her sit on it and he sat in the office chair.

"What is it Carl? What do you want to talk about?" His wife asked as she sat with her legs spread and a foot on each arm of the office chair.

Her husband rubbed her moist lower lips. "The first thing that pops up." Carl giggles.

"Looks like that train has left the station by the looks of the tent in your shorts."

"It is lunch time and I need to have a box lunch." Carl says as he slides his wife to the end of the desk and bends down to start to lap at her opened pussy lips.

Erin leaned back on her elbows and when her husband stuck his tongue in her manhole she elicited. "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That feels so good, up a little yessssssssssssss right there keep licking. AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed as her orgasm overtook her. Erin laid back on the desk to enjoy her orgasm.

Carl was busy, he removed his shorts. He aimed his cock into his wife's honey pot and once his cock head was in, he grabbed his wife's legs and drilled her balls deep.

Still not over her orgasm she moaned. "OHOHOH that feels good pump faster, yesss that's it keep going faster. I am almost there."

It was a eight-minute run to the finish line for Carl as he pounded his wife per her request. "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah" he groaned as he shot rope after rope of cum into his wife. This caused her to go over the edge into another orgasm. It is a rare occasion that she has two orgasms so close together. Carl fell back into the seat exhausted but happy.

After both showered Erin spent the rest of the day nude and she sunned in the backyard where there is a semi private area. While Carl sat and looked at his lovely wife exposed to the world, a fantasy that has become a reality for both. He did not want his wife to burn, so he took an exorbitant amount of time to rub suntan liquid all over her body. He was incredibly careful to get her boobs and pussy coated also.

Erin could see her husband was in a particularly good mood, so she took the opportunity to ask. "Carl. we have enough room to put a pool and a hot tub in. This way I will have an excuse to be nude all summer."

"If you're willing to be nude anytime you're at the pool no matter who is here I will agree to install a pool and spa, but you will have to pay for it." Carl stated.

"We will discuss that, but I think we can come to an agreement on it within reason." Erin stated as she rubbed his manhood through his shorts as they conversed.

Sunday night they went out to eat, Carl gave his wife a break she dressed as she liked in jeans, tee with bra and panties, sandals on her feet.

Monday Erin arrived at work per usual, but she did not see Eric until midday he checked in with Erin and asked. "Do you want to be put on the insurance program we have?"

"Yes, I do."

"Okay I will give you the number of our company physician, so you can schedule a medical exam."

"I didn't know about that?"

"On the last page of the brochure it stated all applicants for insurance will have a complete medical exam." Eric explained to his assistant.

About fifteen minutes later Erin received an Email from Eric with the doctors' information, and a note that stated. "As we are developing a robot that will be able to give medical assessments. We will be using your medical to familiarize members of our organization on the proper protocol for medical evaluations. Several of our staff will attend your exam to gather data for our project. So, when it is scheduled let me know."

When Erin read the email, she became upset, first she does not like to go to the doctors, but she knows for her own wellbeing a yearly physical is needed. She went through the humiliation of her yearly a month ago. She decided to see Eric on the off chance her recent exam will be accepted by the insurance company. Erin sent an email to Eric, it stated. "I would like to meet with you about the insurance exam. When are you available?"

Eric knew that Erin would send an email about the exam, so he wanted to get this unpleasant situation dealt with immediately no matter what the outcome. "I am available now come to my office." He emailed back.

It was a short walk to Eric's office and Erin practiced what she wanted to say on the way. The door was open, so she knocked on the side of the jamb to get her bosses attention.

"Come in Erin, how can I help you?"

"Well I ah, just had my yearly physical a few weeks ago. I can get my records; will that work for our insurance company?"

"The insurances we have are expensive and the company needs all employees to have medical exams when they come on board and yearly by our company physicians. So, to answer your question, no you will not be able to use the information from your last medical exam."

"Okay, how many will be attending my exam then?" The nervous admin asked.

"About six, at least, I believe." Eric answered.

The older woman with a red face asked. "Will everyone stay for the complete exam?"

"Yes, the group has to program the robot to give the exam, so they will have to take notes and ask questions throughout the exam to do so." Eric stated as if she should have known this.

"I have to talk to my husband first, before I call the doctor for an appointment." Erin told her boss.

"Okay then let me know what you decide." Her boss said with a look of frustration on his face.

Erin walked back to her office and called her husband. The phone rang.

"Hi dear you miss me and needed to call?" Carl said when he saw his wife's number come up on his cell.

"Yes, I do miss you, but I have a dilemma."

"What is your dilemma?"

"In order to be qualified for the insurance I need a complete medical exam. The dilemma is there will be at least six of the men that work in this organization to witness my exam, so they can take notes to program the prototype medical bot in production. I want you to come with me please."

Carl was relieved that Erin will undergo the exam as she did not mention any adversity to it. "Sure, just tell me when and I will be there." Carl said excited that he will see his wife nude and examined in front of a group."

Erin called the doctor's office, and she was given an appointment for the following week on Monday morning. She emailed the information to Eric with a note that stated her husband will attend her exam.

Eric saw the email from Erin. He had the emergency numbers for his employees, he looked up the number and called Carl. "Hi, Carl this is Eric your wife's boss. I understand that you will be at your wife's exam. You understand this is not only an exam, but my organization will collect information on the proper protocol for a medical exam to be programed into our medical bot prototype?"

"I understand and that is fine with me. My wife is new to exhibitionism she was very conservative until recently. I want her to continue, but she needs my encouragement to do so." Carl explained.

"You realize that she will be totally exposed to a few of the staff and manually examined by all present. She will have no secrets from all who attend. I don't want you to become confrontational when you see other men intimately touch your wife." Eric said to try to dissuade Carl from attendance.

"No, I am on board. I will stay out of the way and let you do what needs to be done for the good of the organization." Carl answered.

Eric has a hunch that Carl likes to see his wife nude in front of other people, so he asked. "Carl don't be upset with me, but I have to ask. Do you like to have your wife nude in front of other people?"

After a long hesitation to formulate his answer, Carl admitted. "Yes, I do. I have been trying to get my wife to be more outgoing for many years, now that she has turned the corner and she enjoys being the center of attention. I don't want her to revert back to her conservative nature."

Overjoyed that Carl admitted his inclination Eric asked. "Would you want your wife to be nude in front of her co-workers more often."

"How will you make that happen without Erin's protests?" Carl asked with an excited inflection in his voice.

Eric knew he peaked Carl's interest presently, so he continued. "Carl, our organization will need someone to test the medical bot to make sure it works properly. I was going to hire a female model to do the testing, but if you can talk your wife into this roll. I will pay her extra and let you know when the tests will take place and you can attend. Furthermore, every time I need Erin to do something where nudity is needed, she calls you because she is not sure you will approve. Can you let her know that you want her to do this for our organization and have her contact you when she will need to expose herself for tests?"

"Yes, I can do that as long as I can be there when she is nude." Carl agreed.

After the conversation with Carl, Eric plotted a course to have Erin nude more often at work with her husband's help.

The plot to relieve Erin of her clothes more often at work began when Carl arrived home from work. She was at the cooktop to prepare dinner, he went up to her, grabbed her around the waist, pulled her into his package, kissed her and said. "Eric called me at work today he wanted to make sure I was comfortable there will be a few employees at your medical. I told him yes as long as I am there."

Nervous about her scheduled exam she stated angrily her eyes flashed dark green. "So as long as you're there to see my humiliation it is okay I am exposed to my co-workers. Is that right?"

"No, it isn't it Erin. Remember you will provide a service for future women who can be scanned by the robot instead of another person in the room. Wouldn't you feel more comfortable in that situation?" Carl said as he backpaddled to deflect his wife's anger and figured it will be a lot harder than he thought to get his wife to agree to be SAI's medical model.

"Yes, if I looked at the exam in that fashion it will be worth the humiliation to help others." Erin stated, this calmed her down somewhat.

Dinner was ready and they sat down each in their own little world. Carl didn't want to converse with his wife in the mood she was in. He just lets lying cougar's lie. He is surprised how angry she is tonight and stressed about the exam. He thought she has become less conservative, but it doesn't look like it tonight.

After dinner there was a knock on the door. Greg, Carl's friend who framed Erin's erotic charcoal brought in the piece of artwork.

Erin not quite over the last confrontation asked. "Carl you let Greg see my nasty charcoal?" Her eyes flashed dark green.

"Well yes, how did you think he would be able to do what I asked." Carl stated.

Greg stood between the couple and stated. "I can come back if this is a bad time." Afraid that the daggers in Erin's eyes at the moment will kill him.

"No, I am excited to see what you came up with. Let's go to the office." Carl said as they walked toward the room, while Erin trailed behind.

Carl put the artwork on the wall, as Greg plugged in a cord into the outlet behind the artwork. It showed his wife spread in all her naked glory for anyone that saw the charcoal she will not have any secrets from them.

"You can't leave that charcoal up of me in that position Carl, I will not allow it." Erin stated, her green eyes flashed in Anger.

Greg hit a fob and the charcoal disappeared and a photo of Erin in her sexy red dress appeared in the artwork. He made a hologram of Erin in the red dress to be viewed over the erotic charcoal. "You like that better Erin?" Greg asked.

"Yes, that is much better than the nude of me." Erin stated.

"Actually, I like the nude of you better, you're a beautiful woman. You should be nude more often. I say this with reverence." Greg stated and continued. "If you ever have the urge to model nude let me know I am always on the lookout for sexy uninhibited mature women."

"I will call you first Greg" And as an afterthought Erin stated. "When hell freezes over."

The week from hell ensued, no matter how hard Carl tried he could not please his wife and by Friday morning he said to his wife. "Cancel the Monday appointment we can keep my insurance."

Erin walked out the door to go to work without a reply.

Friday was horrendous for Erin she snapped at everyone in the office. So much so that Eric came in to see her. "Erin you have been terribly upset for the week. What is the problem you're usually such a happy person?"

"I have a lot on my mind Eric. I will be fine in a while."

"Is it about your exam on Monday?" He asked as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"Yes, I hate to go to the doctors." She stated in tears.

He felt bad for his Admin. Eric did not realize how traumatic an exam for her is and said. "I will pay you for the day why don't you go home and rest." Concerned that she will be like this every time he asks her to test the medical bot.

"Thank you I think I better." She said as she arose, and Eric gave the upset woman a hug.

"I know it is for the good of the company, but I will be the one humiliated and the only one exposed throughout the exam." She voiced her concerns.

"Why don't you look at it like this. You will help the company with the medical robot." Eric stated as he tried to get her to feel better about the exam she will be put through.

"Yeah right easy for you to say. I am the one nude not you." Erin said as she walked out of her office. It was one thing to flash and be nude when everyone else is nude but something altogether different to be probed and pocked in front of a group of men that are fully clothed and co-workers.

She shopped, but her foul mood did not subside it intensified. In fact, all weekend she was at her husband. He could not please her with anything he tried to do for her. Always there would be a nasty remark as her green eyes flashed in anger with comments like. "You're happy you are going to see your wife nude and spread in front of my associates." Or "My fellow workers will see I have no boobs."

Whenever Carl tried to comfort her, she would come up with remarks, so he gave her a wide berth for the weekend and hopefully after Monday things will get back to normal.

At bedtime all weekend Carl tried to cuddle up to his wife, hold her to console her, but she was inconsolable and pushed his advances away.

By Monday morning Carl decided that he did not want to go with her, so he said. "I have to go to work today. I have some prospects for sales I need to deal with."

"You will like hell. You will come with me today. I want you to see your wife's humiliation." She said her eyes dark green in anger that he even attempted to let her go through this alone. "I need your support now and you want to back out. How dare you." She spat angrily at her husband with her eyes dark green as she seemed to look through him.