All Comments on 'Erin on the Gambling Table Ch. 02'

by Serpens

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

I love this series so much. You do such a great job making these and it was definitely worth the wait! Please keep up the great work and thank you for creating such an amazing story. Reading these is quite the experience!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 5 years ago
Very well written

Nice to see a well written and provocative story. 5stars all the way.

My crit is this though. I’ve got whiplash.

One minute he’s all assertive,the next he’s contrite. One minute she’s plotting escape, the next she’s loving it. Genuinely more mood swings than my missus on a Saturday night.

That said I can see you are hedging your bets at this stage as to whether it’s a HEA or stab him in the balls ending. Trouble is you are backing yourself into the gonna love him and be a slave corner and his lack of ruthlessness sort of rules out the stab him in the nuts ending.

Bringing the dog into play was an obvious but clever plot line to keep her in check.

That’s now her Achilles heel.

Let’s see if she can escape....please lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Torture porn is not sexy

Fuck off over to Fetish where they enjoy the shit out of baking and electrocuting women. The obvious event of pedophilia behind him knowing her so long ago that she can't remember him is about two steps away from getting you reported and thrown off Literotica

SerpensSerpensover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Love it

Thank you very much. I'm glad you're enjoying the series. :)

SerpensSerpensover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Very Well Written

Hey, Thanks for the feedback. So, the whole issue with the mood swings is that I'm trying to transmit the idea they're in a very emotionally heavy situation. There's a lot of mood swings because there's a lot of conflicting emotions. But, I hadn't considered that I could be overdoing it or that I could be making the swings too sharp, so definitely will give it some thought.

Now, the whole issue about his ruthlessness is interesting because I've gotten a few messages telling me that the guy should be more ruthless. I actually thought the guy was being too ruthless. I mean, he likes her, so he's not going to be overtly cruel, but at the same time he's being pretty abusive: he kidnapped her, he drugs her (several times), he hits her (I think I mentioned by the end she's covered in light bruises) he manipulates her, he ignores her limits... I genuinely not sure how could I make him more ruthless than that without completely changing things. It is a romance story, after all. Any way, thanks again, and I'm glad you liked the story.

SerpensSerpensover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Torture porn is not sexy

OK, first of all, there's no pedophilia in this story. The guy is 25, the girl is 23, and the last time they saw each other was before going to college. All of that is in the story. If you are going to criticize me, at least you could pay attention to what you're reading.

Second, let me explain you the dynamic here: I'm under no obligation to write what you consider hot, and you are under no obligation to read what I write. You don't like what I write? Find something else to read.

Third, this story was approved by the mods. They see no problem with it. If you disagree I suggest you try finding a job as a mod.

Fourth, I think you're wrong. The story is pretty sexy. ;)

JpmaggersJpmaggersover 5 years ago
Good Work

Another wonderful chapter. The sex is hot, and I like the protagonist. Cassius is hot (though I'm in agreement with your comment that he occasionally comes off as a little bit too cold/mean), and I like the mystery of who he was from her past, I hope he manages to keep her as I think they could be sweet together.

I also kind of hope they stay at the house, or find somewhere permanent at least, as it feels like Erin needs some stability in matters. Also, I liked the chef girl, she was cute and fun.

But yeah, a good chapter that I have little to complain about. Keep up the good work ^_^

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
grrrrr

I get so disappointed reading stories like this if the girl ends up genuinely giving up. There is no satisfaction in knowing that the bad guy won in the end. I sincerely hope that she can get her freedom back and never forget that ultimately he is a rapist and abuser and does not deserve to be her true partner in life even if they could meet on a more equal footing, he is still a horrible person to do this and there is no excuse and no redemption unless he goes through the same shit of submission and humiliation himself and is genuinely repentant, but I do not see it in him, if he really wants a slave rather than a partner, he is no good. Please don't let your readers down and don't push this story from nonconsent (interesting to read but satisfying only if the victim comes out on top at the end) into BDSM (a fundamentally different dynamic, and genuine BDSM is as far removed from nonconsent as you can imagine, and yet too many stories on literotica end up blending the two...)

SerpensSerpensover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Good Work

Hi, I'm glad you liked it. For me, it's always about trying to strike a balance. One thing I hate is characters that are 2 dimensional (whether full-on-demonic or goody-two-shoes types). Cassius has to be mean, because he's a dark character and a sadist, and because she gets off on humiliation and submission, but I also like to show there's more about him than that.

Also, I like that you're picking up on the subtle things, like how part of her distress is the fact that she needs stability. I wonder how many people do.

Oh and thank you for the five stars. :)

SerpensSerpensover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: grrrrr

Yeah, there seems to be two clearly divided sides. Some people absolutely love Cassius and want them to end up together, and some people despise him and want him to burn.

When It comes to this story I want an ending that makes sense and leaves the reader satisfied. One thing I hate in entertaining is when something happens just because it has to happen even though it doesn't make sense. And I absolutely understand the fact that people like happy endings (as oppose to the villain getting what he wants). I haven't decided how the story should end, but when I do, it's definitely going to be (at least hopefully) in a way that addresses everything that has happened in the series.

Now, of course I know that BDSM and non-con are far removed from each other. I think though one of the things about fantasy is it allows to blurr certain limits and blend things that might be distinct in real life.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to write a comment. I honestly take all opinions into account when I'm writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot!

Is it terrible that I as a girl get really turned on by the idea of getting kidnapped and "raped" as such by a sexy kind man :( something about non consensual foreplay just sounds soooo sexy mmmmm. Absolutely loved this series! It's not easy to write titillating erotica without sounding cheesy and you've nailed it!

SerpensSerpensalmost 4 years agoAuthor
New Story Now Published!!!

Hello there, beautiful readers ;) My new story, Memories of Paradise CH.01 is out. Go check it out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Rape Fantasy is common amongst women, the general concept is guilt free sex because we are indoctrinated from childhood, “good girls don’t do that”, “don’t wear revealing clothes because you’re asking for it” - FFS because clearly men have no control over their own bodies and sexual urges 🙄. Women have been demonised in many cultures specifically western and Christian, a re enforcement of that thinking women are temptation as per the Adam & Eve story. The bible was the only book that thousands of people had any knowledge of and it was all explained from a male perspective. Even as recently as Victorian times and definitely in 1950’s Britain women were being persecuted. The first example is women being placed into insane asylums for hysteria and masturbating, the second example is single unmarried women being put into a home for unmarried mothers. Having a child outside of marriage was scandalous and the women viewed as having loose morals and character. I’m not joking look it up. In some parts of the world promiscuous men are often praised, what a hero, a man’s man something to be envious of if a woman does the same she’s a dirty slut. It’s insidious ingrained behaviour and all complete bullshit IMHO.

Having an orgasm when raped is psychologically devastating to the victim, it’s much much worse than suffering internal damage and bleeding; a) because it’s used against you b) you wonder what the fuck is so wrong with you that this freak made you cum. The truth of that is an orgasm is a physiological reaction to stimulation, nothing more. Even knowing that as an absolute truth doesn’t help with the mental and emotional trauma.

Honestly this story made me cry, it’s completely depressing. He seems to be almost bipolar in his attitude. This story has nothing to do with BDSM no S.S.C. I think at this stage I’m going to skip to the end to see if she does escape, not gonna lie I don’t expect her to escape, cue “magic cock”. I suppose this means I’m having a bad day emotionally, the nightmares never go away but sometimes they fade for a while.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Got to the part that mentions one of dudes favorite books is Ayn Rand. Guess that's why this was so long and boring, and why the antagonist is an insufferable shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSerpens@Serpens
NEW (10/2/2021) Hey, everyone. I know it has been a while but I do want to reassure you all that Memories of Paradise is NOT abandoned. I have simply not been very inspired. Chapter 02 is in progress and it should be completed soon. Thank you for being patient. ............