Erin's Backdoor Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK!" Erin gasped. She was almost collapsing forward onto the bed with how good and hard he was slamming his cock into her. Erin had never expected anal sex to feel this good; Kyle had never felt so big and hard, and his cock was well and truly dominating her ass. "HOW... OH GOD... HOW TIGHT IS MY ASS, KYLE??? YOU LIKE MY TIGHT ASS?"

"Hell yeah! I LOVE your tight ass!" Kyle said. His cock reaching warm depths never touched by another man. Peter just didn't have the cock length to truly fuck Erin to a great orgasm, but Kyle was more than happy to use his superior organ to make this stunning brunette cum; from the way Erin was almost collapsing forward into the bed it seemed that she was not too far away from having the most incredible orgasm of her life, and Kyle had given her so many already!

"YOU OWN IT!" Erin moaned. "OH FUCK! YOU OWN IT, KYLE! YOU OWN MY TIGHT ASS! YOU CAN FUCK ME IN THE ASS ANYTIME YOU WANT! YOU CAN FUCK ME IN THE ASS AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! OH FUCKING SHIT FUCK GOD FUCK!"

"You gonna cum, Erin?" Kyle said. Pumping away like a madman. "You start talking bollocks when you're about to cum, have you realised that?"

She had. "FUCKING CUNT TART!" Erin gasped. "DON'T FUCKING STOP FUCKING ME!"

Oh, Kyle had no intention of stopping now. It felt so good to pump his huge organ deep into her backside. Erin had almost collapsed forward onto the bed by now, and Kyle was loving this view of her: ass up and bouncing hard against his hips, as his thick and meaty cock plunged into her over and over.

"Don't worry, Sexy!" Kyle said, grinning as he hammered away. "I've got no intention of having less sex with you! Hell, we're gonna fuck so much you'll always have my cum in you! Whether in your mouth, or your pussy... or your ass!"

"OH FUCK!!" Erin moaned into the sheets. The thought of walking around campus with Kyle's thick cum inside her, was so fucking hot! She was already on the edge of cuming, but the thought of sitting in lectures with an ass full of cum from Kyle fucking Matthews was anough to push her over the edge and into an incredible orgasm. "OH FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!"

Kyle didn't slow down: he knew Erin loved it when he fucked her through an orgasm, and from the sounds she was making it seemed like Erin was having the motherload of orgasms.

Oh she was: Erin knew some lucky women could cum from anal sex, but never thought she'd be one of them, yet after being drilled mercilessly in doggy style by Kyle, Erin was experiencing an explosion of pleasure that was up there with some of the best orgasms that Kyle (and his best mates, Brad and Ali) had given her these past few weeks. It was so weird to feel it triggered by a cock up her ass, but Erin wasn't complaining as she gripped the sheets and screamed loudly for anyone in the dormitories to hear.

"FUUUCCCKKKINGGG GOOODDDDDD YESSSSS FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!"

"What was that?" Kyle said smugly as he continued to ram his cock into her. "I don't think we can hear you properly through all that."

"OH FUCK YES! YES! FUCKING GLORIOUS FUCK FUCKITY FUCK YES!" Erin gasped as the blinding colours receded from her vision, and the pulsing pleasures began to flow back to where they had come from. "Oh good God in heaven... that was FUCKING good... oh I NEEDED that! I am so glad you invited me over here!"

"Stressful day?" Kyle said, still grinning like a mad man as he rammed his cock into her ass.

"You have no idea..." Erin moaned. Her ass was so sensitive now: she could feel every vein and bump on his cock as it pushed deep inside her. "Hmmm... it's a madhouse at the moment... you heard that they've merged two classes together...?"

Kyle frowned. He recalled Brad saying that he (Brad) was in the same class as Erin now, as the two business studies groups had been merged due to some scandal with one of the teachers. The remaining teacher, Richard Singh, was now teaching both groups. "Yeah, I've heard... how's that working out?"

"Ergh..." Erin shook her head. "Not good. Mr Singh is trying his best... bless him... but there's too many of us for one guy... even someone as handsome as Rich..."

"Rich? On a first name basis with the teacher, are we?"

Turning her head to look back at him, Erin shot him a smug smirk. "Not jealous, are we?"

"Why would I be jealous of some old fart?" Kyle said smugly. Reaching down he wrapped his hands around her tits and pulled her upright. Erin's body slapped hard against his, and the two of them took a moment to revel the feeling of their flesh connecting in this new position. Kyle's mouth was close to her neck, and Erin moaned as she felt his hot breath against her skin.

"I think you're jealous..." Erin purred. Reaching behind her she tipped his head up to meet her lips, and tasted his sweet saliva. "I think you want to be the only man for me."

"I think I am," Kyle said. Smiling triumphantly. "You can enjoy my mates, and the odd teacher, all you want, Sexy... but I know you'll always come back for my cock..."

"Hmmm... true... I did tell you..." Erin kissed him. His hands were squeezing her huge tits like only Kyle could: confident, but surprisingly tender; in such a short space of time he had become so intimately knowledgeable about her body. As they knelt on the bed, they began to move their hips in sync, Erin helping Kyle piston his cock deep into her ass. "I told you..."

"What did you tell me?" Kyle whispered. His finger sinking into the flesh of her pale tits.

"You'll always cum first..." Erin moaned.

"No, Sexy... I think *you'll* always cum first."

Erin moaned loudly as Kyle rammed his hips into her hard and fast. His hands gripping her tits hard, working her nipples as he jackhammered his massive cock into her ass. Her body was covered in sweat, and her muscles ached with the force of this man's hard, frantic thrusts, as he could sense another orgasm bubbling inside her, and Kyle wanted to let it free. He wanted her to sing for him, like only Kyle could make her.

"OH FUCK! I MIGHT... AH! CUM... FIRST... BUT DON'T THINK YOU'LL ESCAPE FROM... THIS! I WANT YOUR CUM... I WANT YOU TO FILL MY ASS... AH! WITH YOUR HOT... CUM! FILL MY ASS! PUMP YOUR THICK LOADS INTO MY ASS, KYLE! FILL ME UP WITH ALL OF YOUR THICK, HOT, POTENT CUM!"

Kyle grinned that wide grin only a man who is hearing a woman truly beg for his seed could; it was so fucking dick-hardening having sex with Erin, for she knew exactly what Kyle wanted her to say to him as they fucked. He wanted her to tell him how big he was, and how thick and hard his cock felt as it pumped deep into her ass. Kyle loved to hear Erin beg for his cum, and he held back on unloading his balls, despite those huge and heavy organs screaming for release with all the thick cum that churned inside.

A long and lusty fuck always added to Kyle's already considerable load, and this fuck was one for the ages; Kyle could feel his balls heavy with cum, and he knew the moment he unloaded his sperm into this horny girl's ass it would be one of the best orgasms of his life.

Until then, Kyle wanted to hear Erin scream some more.

Slamming his cock deep into her ass, Kyle squeezed and worked her tits, kissing the length of her pale, sweat-soaked neck, as he bucked his hips, keeping his cock pumping deep into her. "Do you want me to cum inside your ass, Erin?" He whispered into her ear. "Want me to fill this ass of yours with my cum?"

"Hmmm... oh you know it, Kyle... you know I want you to fill my ass with your thick cum... oh, you fill me up so good... so thick... I love the feeling of your cum inside me, Kyle... I love to feel you inside me..."

Kyle rammed his dick deep; her words spurring him on. "God, Sexy! I love hearing you say all this sexy shit when we fuck! You know how to make a guy's cock HARD!"

Turning her head enough to look back at him, Erin's brown eyes flashed with lust. "Hmmm... I bet you do... guys are all alike in the same way... you love to hear a girl tell you how good you are with sex... you like us to tell you how big you are... how thick and hard... Do you like hearing this from me, Kyle? Do you like hearing me tell you how much I love your big, thick, hard cock?"

"Oh I do... I do, Erin... tell me how good I'm fucking you... tell me how much you love my thick cock inside you... I love hearing it!"

"I can tell!" Erin kissed him on the lips. The kiss strangely gentle and sensual when compared to the frantic, lusty motion of their hips, as Kyle and Erin used their muscular bodies to keep his cock pumping hard and deep into her ass. "Your cock is twitching inside me, Kyle... I can feel it's eagerness to cum... you must love how my ass feels... we've not been fucking that long, and your cock wants to cum... I thought you had stamina?"

"I do, but hot damn! Your ass feels so good around my cock!" Kyle said. It wasn't a lie: he had fucked Erin many times by now, but her ass was so much tighter than her pussy. It was milking his cock like she wanted to suck all the cum from his balls; leaving him cum-dry for the first time in his life! "This was worth waiting for! Fuck! I just want to fuck you in the ass ever day now!"

"That would be... ah... difficult... with my boyfriend... around..." Erin gasped and moaned; her whole body flexing with Kyle's as they rode her towards another orgasm. "How are you... gonna keep Peter... ah... occupied... while you... oh fuck... fuck me... every day?"

"I'll think of something!" Kyle said as he hammered away. "I'm not gonna let a hot piece of ass like you go a day without a good fucking! Your ass is literally too good not to have my dick in it all the time!"

"Fuck... Kyle... that's sweet... but I do need to... ah... take a shit... sometimes..."

"Goddammit!" Kyle exclaimed in mock outrage. "Guess I'll just have to fuck your pussy when you're taking a shit, then?"

"That's... ah... fucking disturbing... Kyle... oh GOD!" Erin moaned as she felt her orgasm begin to bubble up to an explosive, pleasurable, eruption. Her body began to buck into his harder and harder, as she instinctively increased the ferocity of her fucking as she neared that moment. "OH GOD! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM, KYLE! I'M GONNA CUM ALL OVER YOUR BIG, THICK, HARD COCK! FUCK! HOW ARE YOU MAKING ME CUM WITH MY ASS! OH SHIT!"

"Fuck yeah, Sexy! You ass-cum all over me! Go for it! Cum away like the horny slut you are!"

"FUCK! I'M CUMING! I'M CUMING! FUCK! FUCK! OH... FUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!" Erin's body arched back as she experienced waves of pleasure, similar to the last orgasm. It felt so different from when she came with vaginal stimulation. How was Kyle doing this? Or was this her body, giving her new avenues of pleasure that Erin had never experienced with Peter?

This past month had been an exciting journey of sexual self-discovery for Erin, and it seemed that she was still not finished with herself. There was plenty more fucking to cum, and with all of this more ways for her to discover incredible pleasures.

Today she was experiencing anal-induced orgasms for the first time. Tomorrow? Who knows? Maybe she would address her fledgling bisexuality; Erin had always wondered what sex with a woman would feel like. Who would be the first to deflower her gay virginity?

Right now, there was the matter of a second mind-blowing orgasm from Mr Matthews, and his massive, indefatigable cock. Kyle kept pistoning it into her as she came hard; her body shook as she experienced waves of pleasure, helped by that fat chunk of meat that kept pumping deep up into her anal cavity. Shaking her whole body each time he plunged it balls-deep into her ass.

"Oh FUCK!" Erin gasped as she came through another orgasm. So quickly after the first! Was this how anal sex was going to be for her? Just orgasm after orgasm after orgasm? If so... then it was definitely something she could get used to! "Don't stop fucking my ass! Oh... you make me CUM so fucking HARD!"

"Yeah? You like that, Sexy? Like how I make you feel when I fuck you deep in your ass?" Kyle said as he pounded said ass silly with his massive nine inch cock. "Well guess what? I'm near my limits! Ready to feel me unload my balls in your ass? I know you love feeling all the cum I make in your pussy. Imagine how good it will feel when I empty my loads into your asshole!"

"Oh God, you're going to fill my guts with your sperm!" Erin moaned. Kyle came buckets: not the heaviest loads she could take - Ali had him beat in that department - but easily enough to fill her ass and most of her guts with hot, creamy, sperm-filled gunk. "You're gonna fill me up!"

"Hell yeah! I've never felt my balls hurt so much with cum!" Kyle said, ploughing away; his big balls swinging below a cock pistoning deep into her. "I reckon this is going to be twice the usual load! You ready to get drenched in cum, Erin?"

"Fuck yes! Empty those balls in my ass, Kyle! Pump all your thick, creamy cum up into my ass and guts! Paint my guts white with your hot, potent cum!"

"Oh I'm going to! This fuck has been incredible, Erin! I'm gonna fill you up with my sperm!"

"Yes! Fucking cum in my ass, Kyle! Cum deep and fill me up!"

Hammering away, Kyle could feel his balls clench, and he knew he was on the edge. Just a few more thrusts and he would be experiencing the heaviest orgasm of his life! "Almost there! Ready for some cum, Erin?"

"Stop teasing already and CUM IN MY ASS!!!"

"HERE IT CUMS!" Kyle roared, slamming his cock deep.

His thick cock head twitched, then expanded, blasting a massive geyser of hot, potent, creamy sperm-filled spunk up her rectum. Thick white gunk sloshed around inside her guts, splashing across the insides of her body. Kyle's body arched back, holding tightly onto Erin's arms as he held his hips forward; keeping his massive cock embedded in Erin's ass as it pumped thick loads of hot cum up into her.

"OH GOD! KYLE! YOU'RE CUMING IN MY ASS! YOU'RE FILLING MY GUTS WITH CUM!"

And how! Kyle wasn't kidding about this possibly being his heaviest load yet: he was beating Ali for cum volume; his massive cock blasting huge jets of super hot spunk all around her ass. A veritable hosepipe of cum. Each heavy ejaculation sloshing around inside her, forcing cum from previous loads further up her ass.

Erin could feel hot cum spread up inside her guts, filling her intestines with thick baby-making gunk. It was completely different to the feeling of her pussy and womb being pumped full of hot white goo. The warmth spread out through her, until it felt like Kyle's sperm was oozing through the walls of her guts, into her flesh; becoming a part of her.

Holding his head close to hers, Erin moaned softly. "Oh Kyle... I can feel all of you inside me," she whispered. "So much... don't stop... please... keep filling me up with your thick seed..."

Turning her head just a little more so he could kiss her gently, Kyle smiled at her expression of complete contentment. "I take it you liked that?"

"Hmmm... you could say that... definitely worth training my ass for..." Erin said. Her orgasm was fading now, and her normal mental faculties were returning; it was like the OS of her brain was rebooting after suffering some major system glitch. Feeling Kyle's thick cock flex inside her ass, reminding Erin that the man had almost zero refractory period, she added "I guess you want to go a second round?"

"Erin, when have we ever just fucked ONE round?" Kyle said.

"True..." Erin didn't want to move though: the feeling of his hard rod just sitting in her ass was so good, and she was still feeling the warmth of his cum as it sat heavy inside her. "God... I love it when a guy cums inside me... although it doesn't feel as good as when you cum inside my cunt. I don't have that... it's strange, but I feel energised when a guy cums in my cunt... I'm not feeling it right now..."

"Hmmm... maybe you're part succubus."

"Don't be silly!" Erin laughed. "If I was part succubus I could tan."

"Maybe you're part albino succubus," Kyle said, gently kissing her pale white shoulder.

"Kyle, I'm not part succubus," Erin said, giving him a playful smack on the blonde head. "I'm just a girl who loves creampies, that's all!"

"Hmmm... now I'm hungry for cake..."

"You can go down on my ass if you want..."

Grinning, Kyle pushed her forward back onto the sheets. "Why not?" He said, pulling his hard cock out of her ass. Thick globs of his white cum spluttered out all over the sheets. With both his hands on her shapely ass, Kyle leaned forward and began gently running his tongue along Erin's well-fucked sphincter.

Supporting herself on her arms, Erin softly moaned as she felt Kyle's delicate touch; a far cry from the ruthless aggression of his cock minutes earlier. "Oh... oh that feels nice... you eaten out a girl's ass before, Kyle?"

Breaking off from licking her asshole, Kyle kept the stimulus going by probing her anus with a pair of fingers while he answered: "A few times," he said. "I've only fucked a few girls who were not squeamish about someone going down on their assholes."

"Oh... am I amongst some special company?" Erin said, giving her ass a little wiggle in joy.

"Only the most special," Kyle said. "I told you before, Sexy: you'll always come first."

Before Erin could make a smart-ass remark, Kyle returned to eating her ass. His hands moved up the length of her smooth, pale back, as he worked her rim with his tongue. Erin purred as he worked his magic; no one had ever done this to her before. Not Brad. Not Ali. Peter *definitely* would never go down on her ass like this. Kyle was well and truly popping her backdoor cherry today, and Erin was in heaven; supporting herself on his bed as Kyle licked her ass, as his hands found her tits and gently squeezed those huge hanging orbs.

"Oh... oh Kyle... that's it... own my ass... own my tits... my body is yours, Kyle... yours to fuck... yours to fuck any day... any time... oh Kyle... our sex is so good... so right... hmmm..." Erin said in a deep, sultry voice as she allowed herself to be lost in the feeling of Kyle stimulating her from behind. "Fuck me every day, Kyle... fuck me and make me cum... make me cum... make me cum, Kyle... hmmm..."

Spurred by her words, Kyle used his grip on her tits to pull her upright. Holding her face close to his, Kyle breathed in the smell of Erin, as she gasped at his rough treatment. "You want me to make you cum?" He rasped. "I'll make you cum, Erin!"

"Make me!" She gasped.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Kyle picked her up and carried her over to the wardrobe, where he slammed her face-first against the door; pushing himself back into her ass, he wasted no time before pounding his thick cock deep into her anal passage once more, shaking the large piece of furniture violently as Kyle rammed his cock deep into Erin, forcing her body to slam up against the doors of the wardrobe.

"OH FUCK YES! FUCK ME HARD!" Erin moaned loudly as her tits were repeatedly squashed against the wardrobe doors. "FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG, HARD COCK! FUCK ME! MAKE ME CUM! OH FUCK! I LOVE HOW BIG AND THICK AND HARD YOU ARE! I WILL NEVER TIRE OF YOUR GORGEOUS FUCKING COCK, KYLE! KEEP FUCKING ME FOREVER!"

"Of course I will!" Kyle gasped. He grabbed Erin's hands and held them hard against the doors of the wardrobe above her head, as he hammered his cock deep into her ass. In this position her ass cheeks gripped his shaft tightly, making the whole experience even more incredible than it had been when he'd been fucking her on the bed. "I'll fuck you every day, Sexy! Your body and my body were made for each other! Made to fuck and cum!"

"YES! FUCK ME, KYLE! FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM!"

Kyle held Erin tightly against the wardrobe door as he hammered her into the furniture. The whole wooden structure was shaking violently with the force of the fucking happening against it. The wardrobe doors shook, and Kyle heard clothes inside falling off hangers; something heavy fell, and Kyle suspected it was probably a shoe. Nothing slowed him down as he pistoned his big dick deep into her anus.