Erin's Backdoor Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thick globs of cum from his earlier deposit were forced out to drip all over the floor. Making a mess of a carpet that had already seen so much bodily fluids dumped all over it from months of sordid sex from Kyle Matthews with all the girls he'd seduced.

Erin, however, was definitely the best of the bunch, and sex with her was not only a highlight of Kyle's day, it was fast becoming the only thing he cared about these days. Studies were boring, and the women in his course - the only reason he'd picked Psychology in the first place - did not interest him as much as Erin did.

Erin was the best fuck ever; just just didn't feel alive unless his cock was balls-deep into one of her orifices. Her mouth was incredible - the things she could do with her tongue were out of this world! - and her pussy hugged his cock like an old lover; like her vagina had been crafted by God Himself to fit snugly around Kyle's generous cock. Neither of those holes compared to the feeling of Erin's ass gripping his cock like it wanted to draw all the cum up from his balls to fill her guts once more.

And fill it he did: as the wardrobe shook violently enough that Kyle swore he heard cracking, a guttural scream came up from Erin's throat, coinciding with Kyle plunging his cock deep as his balls clenched, and he felt colossal loads travel up his shaft once again.

"FUCK! CUM IN MY ASS!" Erin screamed. "FUCK! OH FUCK! OH THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Kyle leaned back, balls-deep in her ass, as he closed his eyes and revelled in the feeling of his hot, fertile loads pumping deep into Erin's bowels. "Take my cum, you horny bitch!" Kyle gasped as his huge and heavy testicles emptied themselves into her.

Pressing his body against her, Kyle whispered into her ear. "How'd you like round two?"

With her face almost hidden by her thick, sweat-soaked black hair, Erin grinned at him. "Like I need a round three," she rasped. "Gonna fuck me some more, or is my ass too much for your tiny cock?"

Snarling Kyle tossed her against the drawers, and Erin braced herself against it as she had his massive cock jackhammered into her ass. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME ASS AND FILL IT WITH CUM! FUCK MY ASS! FUCKING DESTROY IT! OWN IT AND MAKE IT YOURS! FUCK! I LOVE THIS COCK! I LOVE IT! FUCK ME WITH YOUR FUCKING MASSIVE DICK!!"

The drawers shook and rattled; individual drawers being bounced out of their comfy rests with the force of this fucking, jumping in their runners as the shockwaves from these two horny and gym-honed students reverberated throughout the piece of furniture.

"OH GOD! KYLE! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM! YOU BASTARD! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM WITH YOUR MASSIVE COCK! YOU FUCKING ARROGANT SON OF A-"

Kyle assumed Erin was going to say 'bitch', which he might agree with on some days, before an incredible orgasm shot through her and reduced her yelled, but coherent, sentences, to a primal scream; Erin threw her head back onto Kyle's shoulder, as he buried his cock deep and filler her with a third load of gut-filling cum.

Throwing her back onto the bed, Kyle held her face down into the sheets as he hammered from above, slamming his hips down into her harder and faster, loving the feeling of her ass sucking at his shaft. Grinning as he listened to her screams of pleasure, until he slammed his cock deep, as a familiar cracking sound could be heard above the sounds of the two students' screams of orgasm.

"Fuck..." Kyle muttered as he finished pumping his fourth load into her.

Erin lifted her head up from the sheets, blowing hair from her face. "Did we just break the bed again?"

"Yeah..." Kyle closed his eyes. "Sandra's going to kill me."

*****

"I'm not amused, Mr Matthews," Sandra Rothfuss said, to the blonde sitting across her desk. She tapped a pen against her glasses as she regarded Kyle. "This is the third bed in just as many months. Not to mention damage to your wardrobe and drawers that will necessitate repair." She sighed. "Why is it impossible for you to have normal sex?"

"That's too boring," Kyle said, flashing her that smug grin of his.

It didn't seem to work. If anything Sandra's frown only increased. "I will be charging you for the repairs," she said. "Added to your existing charges, Mr Matthews, we seem to be on course to double our expenses for the first year. Quite the record."

Kyle shrugged, trying to look as nonchalant as he could.

"Do you think this is funny, Mr Matthews?" Sandra said, giving him a look that could kill.

Before Kyle could answer there was a polite knock on the door.

Sandra sighed. "Come in," she called out. Upon seeing the face that popped round from behind the door that look of hatred was replaced by one Kyle never thought he'd see on the woman with what seemed to be a stick perpetually stuck up her ass: a look of horny lust enveloped Sandra, as she began to chew on the end of the pen like a lovesick girl. "Brad! What can I do for you?"

"Brad?" Kyle mouthed, turning round to see that it was indeed *his* Brad, one Bradley Newell, who was poking his head round the door.

"Sorry to bother you, Sandra," Brad said, smiling warmly.

"Sandra?" Kyle mouthed, looking back at her.

Sandra Rothfuss was ignoring him: she had eyes only for Brad. "No bother, Brad."

"Just wanted to say apologies for the damage to Kyle's room," Brad said. "Despite rumours to the contrary Kyle wasn't engaged in any sordid activities; we were just playing Mario Kart, and I got a little too excited when I beat this guy and jumped on his bed."

"And the wardrobe and the drawers?" Sandra asked, still looking like she wanted to jump Brad right there and then.

Brad looked stunned for a moment, then smiled sheepishly. "Erm... yeah... we were drunk."

For a moment it looked like Sandra wasn't going to buy Brad's bullshit; she stared at him, as the pen slid in and out of her mouth in a manner that Kyle found very suggestive. Then: "Oh... I guess it happens," she began typing at the PC. "Thank you for giving me the truth, Brad." With a withering look at Kyle, she added: "I won't be charging you an extra this time, Mr Matthews."

"Why thanks San-"

"Mrs Rothfuss."

"Of course," Kyle said, wondering how the fuck Brad managed to seduce this bitch. "Thank you for your generosity."

"Don't mention it." Sandra gave him a look. "Literally. Don't. Oh... and Brad?"

"Yes?" Brad stuck his head back in, having almost escaped.

"You're a good friend to Mr Matthews here," Sandra said, smiling warmly at Brad. "I expect a good friend like you to be happy to repay the debt... say... tonight, round mine? Derek's out with the kids seeing a stage play in the city. We should have the house to ourselves until about eleven. Bring lube."

Kyle watched Brad's face light up. "See you tonight!" He gave Kyle a wink before disappearing.

Sandra looked at Kyle with a face that promised murder if he told anyone what she had said.

"So I guess I can go now?" Kyle said.

"Not just yet," Sandra said, turning to her PC once more. Kyle's heart sank. "While I'm happy not to charge you for the repair of your room, there is the matter of the damage to Miss Winters room."

"Wait, what?"

"Apparently, according to this statement here from Miss Winters, after destroying your room you two then spent the next day destroying hers, where you both caused a lot of damage to both her bed, wardrobe, drawers - I'm seeing a pattern here - two spots on the wall, the doorframes of both her main door and the bathroom door, the bath, the sink, the window, a sofa, and the fridge. The damage to the latter being, and I quote the inspector 'how the fuck did those horny buggers manage to do that?'"

Kyle smiled sheepishly.

Sandra took her glasses off, and for the first time since Kyle was ushered into her office gave a warm smile in the direction of Kyle Matthews. "Miss Winters assures me that you will be more than happy to pay for any and all repairs to the dormitory shared by her and Miss Hale."

Kyle's mouth dropped open. Then he sighed.

"Yes, Mr Matthews," Sandra said with a smug grin. "It appears it is your turn now to be fucked in the ass."

(And so ends an Eroshire short...)

(* Erin had challenged Kyle to watch all three original Lord of the Rings movies back-to-back, and the extended editions at that, with the promise of letting him choose the next place they had sex. It turned into a watch party when Brad and Ali revealed themselves to be closet geeks, and Peter had joined in as well, resulting in some nine hours of entertainment that Kyle, much to his astonishment, genuinely enjoyed. He's now reading the books, although he'll never admit it.)