Erin's First and Only Time on MDMA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My attention was suddenly drawn back as I heard a loud, "Oh fuck!" followed by a groan. The man behind Erin had his back arched, nearly lifting Erin's feet off the floor, with his cock buried inside her as he shook violently, obviously erupting inside my wife. Erin released the cock from her mouth and exclaimed, "Oh fuck yes." She turned to face me and continued, "I can feel his cum all over inside my tummy. It's so hot. It's incredible!" she explained. I was floored. She was narrating the experience to me and I was loving the insight as to what she was experiencing.

As soon as the guy was finished, he moved back, an audible splatter of his cum hitting the tile floor, announcing his completion. His cock was softening and he moved to a stool to sit down, not bothering to dress yet.

The man before Erin now reached down and picked her up under her arms, bringing her up to him and kissing her passionately. "I'm going to fuck your brains out now" he announced. He took Erin's arms and wrapped them around his neck, then reached between her legs, moving his hands under her knees and scooping her up. Erin instinctively wrapped her legs around him while he held her there in the air. The couple turned, Erin's back to me and I could see his thick cock just below her entrance. I was struck by how dark his cock was in comparison to Erin's pale freckled skin and pink pussy. They moved closer to me until he backed to the pool table, resting his ass on the side.

Erin looked over her shoulder at me and smiled, then addressed me "he's going to fuck me with his big cock baby. Come put him inside me."

She hovered there in the air as I took a moment to register her words. Both Erin and the man were staring at me, waiting for my obedience. I slid from my stool, her servant, and moved the few feet toward them. I moved down to my knees behind my wife. Her pussy lips were crimson red from her passion and the attention she'd already received. She was gaped open slightly and a short ribbon of semen dangled from her opening. The thick cock was twitching about an inch below her.

Erin spoke again, "Hurry up!" she ordered, "I want to feel him inside me. Put it in!"

I reached forward, grabbing the strangers thick cock. I was struck by how hot his cock was in my hand and wondered if mine felt the same. I also noticed how much thicker he was in my hand than my own cock was and I felt the same pang of jealousy and excitement as I moved his cock toward her. I first moved it to catch the leaking semen, to both lubricate him further and to ensure that the semen was put back where I felt it should remain, inside her. I then moved him between Erin's lips and held him there as he started to push up and lower her. As soon as she felt him at her opening, she pushed downward also. I was in awe, watching closer and in more detail than any porn could ever provide as I saw my wife's pussy part and his thick cock slowly slide inside her as she cried out.

"Oh fuck, he's so thick!" she announced, to me, I assumed. Inch after inch of him disappeared, stretching her wide until her ass rested against his balls. She started to bounce on him as he lifted and dropped her, impaling her with each thrust as I stayed on my knees watching. His balls matched his cock, large and pendulous and they swung up, striking Erin repeatedly.

After a short time, he stood, Erin still impaled on him as he turned and sat her on the pool table and continued to pound into her. Erin's back was arched as she laid back onto the table, her legs now up on his shoulders as he held her ass in his hands. I finally stood to watch from the side of the table, beside the lovers. I watched Erin hold and play with her breasts. I watched his cock slide out and back into her with ferocity. My cock ached for release.

I then noticed someone come around the table. He was young. Much younger than anyone else I'd noticed at the party and I was a bit surprised that he was there. I later learned he was a son of the hosts, the resemblance obvious once pointed out to me. This young man removed his clothing and climbed onto the table next to Erin's head, bringing his cock to Erin's mouth. As soon as she noticed him there, like a starving animal, she pulled him into her mouth and started sucking him. Her tits were bouncing as she was fucked, no longer held by her as her hands worked on the young stud at her mouth. I now noticed that most of the other men were gathering around the table, either with their cocks out of their pants or completely nude. All were playing with themselves.

Another man mounted the table, opposite the youngster, stroking himself just above Erin's face as she continued to suck the youngster. It wasn't a minute later when the youngster grunted and arched, shaking as he climaxed into Erin's mouth. She didn't let a drop of him escape, swallowing quickly and eagerly. As soon as the youngster couldn't take anymore, he flopped back and climbed down, then gathered his clothing and left without a word. I got the impression this wasn't the first party he'd joined late in the night. She turned her attention to the other cock and opened her mouth, allowing him to guide himself into her mouth. Erin's cheeks puckered as she sucked hard.

Buff, between Erin's legs now withdrew from her and let her legs fall to the side of the table. He was still very hard, his veins tracing paths all over his very shiny cock which had globs of white semen from the other man coating it. He grabbed her hips and rotated them, "get on your stomach" he ordered.

Erin released the cock in her mouth momentarily to reposition herself. The sight of her bent over that table, her perky ass in the air, the cock in front of her face as the other repositioned himself behind her, was all so incredibly hot and is an image I can still see clearly to this day.

Buff stepped forward, his cock in his hand. He slid it up and down Erin's opening as she looked over at me. "Do you like watching this baby?" she asked, knowing that I must be. "He's going to keep fucking me" she looked away from me and back at Buff and continued, "I think he's going to cum in me soon." She smiled at her lover and licked her lips, then turned to face the other man who was now on his knees in front of her. His cock dangled at her lips and she stuck her tongue out to lick the tip as Buff pushed forward. Erin cried out, "Ughhhhhhh", her mouth going wide as she was pushed forward. She didn't look up to address the other man, appearing to speak to his cock when she begged him between grunts to, "fuck my mouth". Immediately, the other cock plunged into her open mouth.

Within moments, both Buff and the other stranger were fucking her from opposite ends. There was the continuous slapping of Erin's bum and pussy against Buff's pelvis and balls, interrupted only by the occasional gagging sound of Erin choking on the cock in her mouth when he pushed deeper than she could handle.

Buff looked over at me, still standing nearby "You ready?" I wasn't sure what he was referring to at first. He motioned for me to come closer, and I did, standing next to them. "Watch" he ordered, pointing down between them. He grabbed Erin's hips tighter, taking long, harder strokes in and out of her before announcing his intention, "I'm going to cum soon". He started to pull back more, keeping only his cock head inside her. It was amazing to see his big cock, barely inside as he fucked my wife with short strokes. I was sure I could see his cock swelling, getting thicker, his veins protruding even more. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" he announced.

Erin removed the cock from her mouth, "Yes! Yes!" she started to shake, "Cum in me!"

Buff's cock was spasming, pulsing as he held the head just inside Erin. I could see her stretched wide, wrapped around him. Each spasm of his cock signified another spurt of semen he was injecting into Erin's womb as she climaxed again from it, shaking on the table.

When Buff was satisfied with his work, he withdrew, along with a steady trickle of white fluid which dripped onto the floor. Now that Erin wasn't distracted, the man before her pushed his cock back to her lips. She opened her mouth and took him in. He fucked her mouth with shallow strokes at first, then grabbed the back of her head and started to push deeply. Erin's back would arch with each push forward as she fought the instinct to gag until he'd pull back again. This repeated over and over, pushing forward and holding her head from escape until suddenly, his cock slid forward further, past her mouth and into her throat.

I'm sure that if anyone was watching me at the time, they'd have seen my jaw drop as I watched in awe as Erin took his cock into her throat, something she'd never managed to do for me yet at this time. I could clearly see the outline of his cock in her throat, about 2 inches down past her jaw line as he groaned, then pulled back. Erin gasped, then opened wide again as though to encourage him to do it again. I realized that she was proud of her accomplishment and wanted to repeat it and she did, again and again. After a few times, she turned to me, "Oh my God. Feeling a cock in my throat is amazing. It's so hot." She immediately turned back to him and opened for him again.

If you've never seen your wife or girlfriend with another man, it's a feeling that is very hard to describe but I encourage you all to try it at least once. The image of her there, on her stomach, her perky ass hanging over the table, a cock sliding into her throat while other men were approaching her from behind... amazing.

A man approached from behind but before he could reach Erin, the man at her mouth motioned for him to wait, with a finger held up as though to say, "One second." The man behind paused a foot behind her, his cock pointing at the object of his desire. The one in her mouth started to fuck Erin's mouth, with more shallow strokes now as he grabbed her hair in both of his hands, looking down at her. He looked over at me and when I looked up to meet his gaze, he smiled an almost evil grin, then spoke almost breathlessly, "I'm going to cum down her throat now."

Without any further warning, he pushed hard into Erin's mouth. I watched again as her throat accommodated him, watching him slide down her throat as his back arched and he grunted and shook, pulling Erin's hair hard. Erin swallowed like a woman possessed, her eyes watering and her hands slapping the table. He stayed there for about 10 seconds, then pulled back, stroking his cock rapidly and continuing to spurt semen. Erin kept her mouth open, gasping, as he shot a long spurt into her mouth, then the next across her nose and mouth, then pushed his cock head into her mouth as he stroked and coaxed the rest of his load into her mouth. I could see her cheeks pucker again and she sucked and swallowed until he pulled back. He then used his cock to wipe up the semen from Erin's face and feed it back to her which she eagerly licked up.

How had my seemingly innocent wife become this way? Erin was a demon in bed, but she'd never once even hinted about wanting anyone else, let alone doing anything this devious.

"I need some water please" Erin said, looking over at me as she stood up, still partially leaning over the table. I went to the bar and got her the water and brought it to her to drink down ravenously. She leaned forward and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I could taste the remnants of her friend's deposit on her lips. She then turned and smiled, seeing the remaining 3 men standing there before her, completely nude. "Oh my. Are those all for me?" she asked rhetorically.

The men all nodded, smiling.

Erin looked deep in contemplation, tapping her finger to her lips before speaking, "I know what I want" she said lustfully, pausing. The men all waited anxiously for her to continue, "I want all 3 of you at the same time." I was shocked. Did she really say that she wanted all of them at once? Could she be sluttier?

The men smiled as Erin moved from the table and started to strut toward the sofas. Her ass wiggled perfectly and teasingly as she paraded herself over. I realized that one of the couples had disappeared, likely finished, while the other couple still watched Erin excitedly, both nude and obviously finished their own love making for now.

When Erin got to the larger sofa, she turned and motioned for the men to come to her and they did, their cocks bouncing before them as they did. All 3 men lined up in front of Erin and she looked at their cocks, reaching out to grab and tug each one in turn. "Hmm, she said to the man whose cock was currently in her hand, "This one feels the biggest, so it should be in my pussy. Sit down there" she pointed to the sofa. The man eagerly sat down on the middle cushion, his cock pointing in the air as Erin grabbed both the other cocks.

She kissed one of the other 2 men, "This one is long and thinner, it'll be perfect in my throat. Sit there." She pointed to the back of the sofa, just above the head of the man who was already sitting down. He obliged, climbing up onto the back of the sofa, next to and behind the man who was already sitting there as that one leaned away slightly to accommodate him.

She then kissed the last man as she tugged on his cock, "This one should just barely fit in my ass, so be ready when I tell you." He smiled and nodded in agreement.

Erin turned to me, "Come watch baby. I'm going to let all 3 of them fuck me at the same time. I don't want you to miss a second. In fact, please tape this." I was shocked yet again. Erin hates having her picture taken, let alone being filmed but again, the MDMA was removing all her inhibitions and I excitedly pulled out my phone and started to film just as she climbed over the first man.

With one leg propped up on her high-heel, the other on her knee, she straddled his cock, grabbing it and then lowering herself onto him with a very loud moan as she started to fuck him, her arms resting on the back of the sofa behind the one she was fucking.

Erin paused, looking each man in the eyes in turn, then me and back, "I love this feeling guys, and you're going to too, but I'm getting pretty tired so the only thing I ask is that you all cum in me as soon as you can." Here she was again, having unprotected sex with strange men, tempting pregnancy and flaunting it before my eyes as she asked them to fill her with their semen.

She proceeded to fuck the man under her as she reached for the cock ahead of her. The man ahead stood and brought his cock to Erin's lips, grabbing her head and starting to fuck her mouth, knowing full well that he could and would use it as he saw fit. The 2 men were fucking her pussy and mouth with purpose as she had requested. She pulled the cock from her mouth for a moment, then looked over her shoulder at the remaining cock. He stood there stroking himself, eager to participate. "You better join the party before it's too late" she panted before turning forward again and sucking.

He needed no further prompting as he stepped forward and straddled the legs of the man under Erin. He spit on his hand and ran it across Erin's ass, then did so again and wet his cock, then moved forward and started to push. Erin stopped moving, so she could accommodate him as he pushed forward. His cock head started to enter her ass when she thrust an arm back, pushing on his chest and frantically spoke, "No, I don't think I can." The man looked disappointed, then she looked over at me and smiled, a mischievous grin taking over her face as she continued speaking to him, "I think you should put it in my cunt with his."

That was a word Erin never used and I was shocked as she said it to me and the camera, then turned back to the cock at her face, sucking it deeply. The man behind her smiled and guided his cock to her already occupied vagina. I moved forward, needing desperately to see my wife take 2 cocks in her pussy. I moved my camera beside them, then above, realizing that neither position would really capture what was happening, before I moved down low behind him and held the camera forward. I could clearly see her already wrapped around the cock under her, semen leaking from her steadily from the loads she'd already had deposited in her.

The man behind, his cock in his hand, guided himself and pushed. His head started to enter, then he slid to the side and away. He tried again with the same result. A 3rd time, he lined up, pushing down hard against the other cock as his head entered, stretching Erin beyond what I would have thought possible. He grasped his cock hard, making sure it stayed where he wanted as he moved forward further. I heard Erin cry out, "Oh my fucking God! Yes! Fuck me! Put those cocks in my cunt!" My wife had become a nasty porn star and I had the best seat I could dream of. I watched in fascination as his cock pushed further and Erin screamed out again, "Yes! Oh God. You're stretching my cunt so fucking wide! Fuck me!"

He pushed again and his cock slid the rest of the way inside until his pelvis met her ass. His balls were resting on the other man's balls as she pushed back against both of them to ensure they were as deep as possible. The man behind started to thrust as the man below wrapped his arms around her waist to ensure he stayed inside, not needing to thrust while the other man essentially stroked his cock.

I moved to the side now, hearing Erin grunting. The 3rd man was standing now, holding Erin's head on the sides while he fucked her face. The man under her looked amazed as he looked up to watch Erin sucking a cock right next to his face while the other fucked her from behind. I wanted to watch this for as long as possible but I knew it would end soon.

Erin started to move her hands around. She reached forward, between the legs of the man fucking her face and started to pull him forward by the ass, coaxing him. At the same time, she reached back with the other hand and started to claw and pull the man behind her. It was like she was possessed, determined to take them all as deeply inside as possible. She briefly took her mouth off the man and cried out, "Yes, I need all 3 of you to cum. I need you to cum now!" she immediately resumed sucking and then pushed her head forward hard, taking the man into her throat. He was longer than the other man who'd been in her throat before and I could again clearly see him sliding down, impossibly far down before withdrawing and fucking her mouth again.

Erin's hands moved again, now to the back of the sofa. She started to claw and grab, her hands making fists and then spreading, her feet kicking, and I realized that she was shaking in the throes of her strongest orgasm yet.

The man under her groaned and pushed up and I realized he was cumming. I moved behind and put the camera down between their legs to see his balls jumping as he pumped his seed into her. The other man behind her immediately groaned also and pushed forward as his balls started to do the same. Both men were cumming into her vagina simultaneously! It was incredible.

Lost in the show I was filming, I nearly forgot about the 3rd man until I heard him announce himself also, "Yes! Yes!" Followed by, "Are you ready?" he asked, rhetorically.

Erin replied by taking a big breath in, then grabbing his hips and pulling as she forced him into her throat again. He shook and held her hair, taking fistfuls of her red curls as he did until he was finished pumping into her stomach.

The first to move was the man at the back and he unceremoniously pulled out, a flood of cum falling from Erin onto the lower man. I moved the camera to witness this.

Erin then released the man from her mouth, licking her lips clean as he moved away before she lifted herself off the last man and then turned to flop onto her back next to him. Her legs were spread and cum was flooding from her open pussy.