Erin's First and Only Time on MDMA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin looked at me with a big smile, then asked, "Did you like what you saw?"

I nodded my obvious approval, although I was still unsure of whether I was okay with what had just happened, still trying to process the events that unfolded so quickly.

She continued, "Come show me."

I dropped my pants as the man on the sofa moved out of the way. I mounted Erin, looking down at her red, swollen and open pussy, leaking the love of so many other men. I held myself at her opening, wondering if she'd even feel me after that but I needed her badly and needed release. I suppose I also wanted to let the others know that she was still mine, although I was no longer nearly as sure of the solidity of our relationship. I pushed forward, sliding into her stretched pussy with ease, lubricated by her juices and the loads inside her and was amazed at the incredible heat emanating from her.

Erin wrapped her legs around me and pulled me to her. She grabbed my head, pulling my mouth to her and kissing me. I again tasted her previous lovers as our tongues swirled. She spoke, "Did you like watching them fuck me?" I nodded. "Did you like watching them cum in me?" I nodded again. "Do you like feeling their cum inside me?" I nodded again. Each question bringing the reality of what had happened to the forefront of my mind. Erin started to claw at my back, pulling me with her legs, "Fuck me. Cum in me baby!"

I needed no further prompting. I pushed forward, as deeply as I could and erupted, depositing my own seed inside her as she held me tightly with her legs. When I was done, she dropped her legs and let me up, almost dismissively.

We both sat up and Erin stood, then gathered her clothing, then with a loud, "click click" of her heels, went into the bathroom. I turned, noticing some of the men had left. The couple was on the next sofa and were staring at me. I felt suddenly ashamed but the woman of the couple then spoke, "Man, that was incredible. She's so lucky that you let her do that." The man nodded his agreement.

Most of the men were now dressed, or gathering their clothing. I looked around again and then in my peripheral I noticed the bathroom door close again, Erin must have stepped out and grabbed something without me noticing, then gone back in.

A couple of the men poured drinks and the rest left, some thanking me on their way out, as though I had any say in what had transpired. I now became aware of moaning again, much to my confusion. The moaning got louder, a rhythmic slapping becoming audible before a man's voice groaning and then silence. A few moments later, the bathroom door opened again and out stepped Ron, our host, zipping up his fly. He saw me and smiled, "I hope you don't mind but I just had to get a piece of that before you guys left."

He turned and left the room and Erin sheepishly came out, straightening her skimpy clothing. "He came to tell me that he's driving Elizabeth home later but... well, you know the rest." I did know and I couldn't blame him. Erin had been parading herself around all night and he was the cause of all her bliss with his dose of Molly, he was almost entitled to a taste after all that.

On the ride home, Erin looked out her window and asked, "Are you mad?"

"Mad?" I replied, "No. I don't think so. I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything."

Erin took my hand and turned to face me. "Good. That was amazing but it will never happen again. I was okay trying Molly but that was insane and I can go without doing that again."

Erin was right about one thing, she never tried Molly again, but she did fuck many men during our marriage, sometimes many at the same time.