Eros: A Day at the Academy

Story Info
Don, Evelyn, & Nicole enjoy the Academy, with Orgy Night.
10.4k words
4.75
9.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Day at the Academy

- an Eros story -

This is kind of a sequel to Lords of Eros, which is a sequel to Lost in Eros. The setting and some of the characters you'll find here come straight from there, with very little in the way of backstory or other explanation. The good news is that it's a stand-alone sequel, not a serial. It's based on a suggestion from an anonymous reader. Some bits of this might be spoilerish if you haven't finished Lords. I hope you enjoy this brief return to Eros.

Don awoke with a smile on his face.

He slowly rolled onto his back and blinked up at the clear blue sky. Life is very good! he thought with immense satisfaction.

He didn't need to raise his head to appreciate his surroundings, but he did anyway. Of course, it was a beautiful morning with a view of the countryside all around, and even that of the Resort across the river was wonderful, but those weren't the best parts. The open area at the top of the library that served as their bedroom was lovely, filled with comfortable furniture, tastefully chosen -- though created would be a better word -- by Evelyn, but that wasn't what made him smile like this every morning. Not at all. Asleep on the big round bed were two of his favorite women, both wonderfully naked. Closest to him was his beloved Evelyn, her dark red hair a wonderful mess obscuring her adorable face. Don took a moment to admire her lovely, muscular back and perfect, tight ass. On the other side of Evelyn, stretched out in slender, ebony sexuality was Nicole, snoring quietly.

The young woman had come a long way since he had met her at the Manor's garden maze. Like Don and Evelyn, Nicole had completed her complicated quest to earn a black ring, making her what Don continued to think of as a Lord of Eros. Unlike them, though, she had yet to return to Earth, but seemed to have taken up permanent residence in "this paradise of sexual delight," as she put it. Nicole had created a brightly colored fun house she named the Rumpus Room in a corner of the Resort, and she divided most of her time between there and here at the Academy on the other side of the river.

Nicole hadn't met Evelyn until after they had both gotten their black rings, but she had almost instantly developed a serious crush on Don's partner. Of course, this didn't bother Don at all, not least because this meant he got to enjoy much more sex with the lithe young woman. It was almost what people called a throuple, though it was clear to everyone involved that the primary relationship was between Don and Evelyn. Nicole didn't seem to have a problem with this and was quite happy to enjoy sharing their bed and a nice variety of other pieces of furniture, and a much wider variety of playmates.

Even with Nicole's regular presence, there were plenty of nights when Don and Tascha enjoyed each other's company in the lovely, relatively quiet intimacy that could only be had between two lovers.

These ruminations stirred his cock, but he decided to let the women sleep. Don had always been an early riser, and he thought they both looked too beautiful slumbering like that in the morning light to disturb.

Don padded down the ramp to the ground floor of the library, silently amused by the occasional snoozing reader in the various nooks he passed. After a quick shower off to the side of the library's big doors and grabbing an apple from the Perpetual Fruit Stand just outside the library, Don headed across the Academy grounds to what he continued to think of as the Shelonda Center. He smiled at the pile of naked bodies on one side of the large Japanese-style studio. They had apparently collapsed there after a late-night orgy. He chucked his apple core high into the sky, arcing into the forest beyond, and moved to the center of an empty platform, away from the sleepers.

Don took several deep breaths, centering himself, and then went into his morning ritual, performing a long series of stretches and meditation that he considered his own personal yoga. He didn't think he really needed to stretch to avoid injury, as he had on Earth, but simply enjoyed the process of waking up his mind and warming up his body.

When he was done with the yogic part of his morning, he moved to the back of the platform and put on a pair of loose slacks, bloused at the ankles. Don had discovered that he preferred to have at least this much clothing on when he practiced his kung fu. Not only did he find it a bit more comfortable than vigorously working out in the nude, but wearing the pants separated this part of his life from the more explicitly sexual aspects.

This was not to say that his morning practices didn't often turn into sexual activities. Sometimes he would have company. There had been informal students who he would instruct in what was becoming his own Erosian style of kung fu, and occasionally there were sparring partners. Often these sessions turned into enthusiastic bouts of licking, sucking, and fucking. When Tascha and Sarah had come to visit, right after their initial trip to the Manor, and Tascha had asked him to "show them his stuff," his exhibition was immediately followed by an intense threesome, which became a foursome when Evelyn caught up with them.

These thoughts reminded Don that Tascha and Sarah were out there somewhere on their own ring quest, or quests. He wondered what kinds of things the Watchers would demand of them and what kind of sexy shenanigans would be involved. Don looked forward to getting a report filled with details next time he saw either or both of them. For now, though, he pushed such things from his mind as he settled into working through his forms, ever pushing himself to sink lower, move faster, and jump higher.

By the time he was done running through his workout, the sleepers had arisen, bathed a bit in the fountain in the center of the building, and wandered off. One woman, though, remained, sitting on the edge of the fountain and watching Don as he practiced the kama form he was developing. He gave her a smile and considered her directly only when he was finished.

She had lovely light brown skin, a slender but fit body, and long black hair that seemed to be hanging into the water behind her.

As soon as Don put his kamas in their place on the rack, he stripped off his pants, dropped them in a bin to be laundered (by one of the blanks who tended to the Academy), and crossed to the fountain. As he approached, he saw that his watcher was simply gorgeous, with big brown eyes that watched him as he walked up. Her flat chest suited her nicely, and her hair did indeed stream down her back and spread out in the water behind her.

He offered her a warm smile, his cock already beginning to rise in anticipation.

"That was very beautiful," she said with a lilting French accent.

"Thank you," he nodded. "I'm Don."

"Élodie," she smiled up at him. Though Don had planned to go to the side of her to splash some water on himself, Élodie reached out to take hold of his cock and draw him to her. In another moment her warm mouth had taken his head in, suckling it, her tongue running all over it, as Don's shaft quickly thickened in her grasp.

As he took the beautiful woman's head gently in his hands, encouraging her to take him deeper into her mouth and then her velvety throat, Don again thought Life is very good!

***

Evelyn slowly drifted toward full consciousness. She enjoyed the feeling of the firm mattress beneath her, covered by the soft sheets, as well as the gentle breeze caressing her skin. She could feel the warmth of a human body next to her on the bed, and knew it was Nicole. This was partly because Nicole was snoring a little.

Evelyn wasn't surprised the younger woman was still sleeping; she had been particularly active the night before. By the time she had joined Don and Evelyn in their bed, Nicole had been busy, as evidenced by the various drying bodily fluids decorating her lovely dark skin and the sweet cum leaking out of her pussy and ass. Nicole had then thrown herself into that night's threesome with enthusiasm, doing more than her fair share of licking and sucking, as well as fingering, then fisting. By the time Evelyn had begun to lose her battle against sleep, Nicole was straddling Don, riding his cock vigorously.

Reaching out, Evelyn was only a little surprised to find that Don was already up and about. He had a hard time sleeping much after the sun came up. She frowned slightly in disappointment. She realized then that she would have liked to have started the day with his dick in her. She resolved to end the day that way. As she slowly pushed herself up and started crawling off the bed, Evelyn decided she should also say something to him about letting her enjoy some morning play more often.

Of course, Evelyn knew she could play with Nicole, but it wasn't quite the same. Evelyn had grown quite fond of Don's penis, as well as many of his other body parts. Besides, Nicole no doubt needed the sleep.

Evelyn began working her way slowly down the library tower. As she went, she looked for stray books that had been left abandoned by absent-minded and/or sex-addled readers. Every time she came across such a book, she'd simply shelve it in the nearest available spot. Part of the library's magic was that the books would automatically sort themselves and make whatever you wanted to find ready for you. Evelyn smiled at the few people she passed who had fallen asleep with books in hand or on their laps, and at several who had already awakened and gone back to reading.

Like Don before her, Evelyn made straight for the outdoor shower just outside the library. As she let the XYZ-water flow over her, washing away the remnants of the night before's revelries, she thought she should add a shower or a nice tub to their bedroom on top of the tower. Evelyn frowned, realizing that she had often had this thought but somehow always managed to forget to follow through when she got back up there. Must be that damn cock of Don's, she thought with a smile.

As if summoned by Evelyn's thoughts, a cock appeared before her. A dark-skinned young man stepped into the shower. He wasn't much taller than her, and not particularly athletic, though he was what seemed to be Erosian fit, which was to say in better shape than most of the men on Earth. His tightly curled black hair was short. He smiled and said, "Good morning," in a thick accent that sounded much like India's.

Evelyn returned his smile and greeting, openly admiring his naked body and manhood. Though it wasn't particularly big, it was a cock, and it was getting thicker as he watched her while standing under the water running in shimmering rivulets down his ebony skin.

There were three shower heads in this little, three-sided enclosure. Evelyn had taken the leftmost out of habit and because it was closest to the library. The young man had taken the rightmost, no doubt to be polite. Evelyn wasn't particularly concerned with politeness at the moment.

With another smile at the stranger, she stepped over to the middle shower, which automatically switched on, water instantly heated to just the right degree. She took up some SOAP, started working up a nice lather with the handy sponge, and made a nice show of washing her throat and breasts, all while watching the young man do much the same. Happy to note that he was not only watching her bathe but that his sex was responding nicely, she said, "I'm Evelyn."

"Neto," he smiled. He was apparently a man of few words, but that was okay -- Evelyn wasn't interested in his words.

Evelyn gave Neto a wink as she ran the soapy sponge down over her taut belly. She watched him watching her as he moved his own sponge down toward his cock, which was now standing out in front of him at attention. Evelyn licked her lips, thinking how nice it would be to just drop to her knees in front of him right there. Chuckling to herself a bit, she turned around to let the water rinse the soap off her chest and belly. She hoped young Neto was taking the opportunity to admire her ass.

He apparently was, for she almost immediately felt a warm hand caressing her behind. This was followed by a sponge moving over her skin as Neto's free hand moved up over her back and then slipped around to her front. The sponge worked downward, spreading her cheeks a bit before exploring lower. Evelyn parted her legs a little to let Neto move the soft, soapy sponge between them. Meanwhile, his hand moved up to cup one of her breasts, squeezing it. Evelyn felt his mouth on her neck then, and she let out a loud, happy sigh.

Though she was reluctant to stop Neto from what he was doing with his hand and the sponge, Evelyn turned around under the water and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him hungrily. He responded enthusiastically, dropping his sponge to the floor, and squeezing her ass tightly in his hands. She felt his straining erection pressed against her tummy.

While their tongues got acquainted, Evelyn reached down to grasp Neto's cock tightly, squeezing more than pulling. She broke their kiss long enough to say, "I want you to fuck me, Neto."

He grinned and nodded his understanding, which he further underscored by bending his knees a bit and hoisting her up. Evelyn laughed a bit in surprise as she wrapped her legs around his waist and held on tightly. Neto took two steps forward and Evelyn felt the wall against her back. He reached down around her left thigh, and she felt the head of his cock slipping between her labia. She nodded her approval and relaxed her grip on him enough to sink down, letting him slip inside her.

Evelyn groaned as she felt his nice, hard sex opening her up and filling her just as she needed. She rocked her hips a bit, working her horny little clit against the base of his cock. She smiled at Neto and said, "Yes, good! Fuck me!"

Then she was kissing him again while he began to move in and out of her grasping pussy. She used her hold on his shoulders and her legs' purchase on his hips to work her body up and down on his stiff cock, loving the way her nipples were rubbing against his naked, wet chest, how her clit was being stimulated as they coupled, and the feeling of her hungry cunt being so wonderfully used.

Almost without warning, Evelyn felt her first orgasm of the day explode and careen through her body. She clenched down on Neto's cock and clawed at his dark shoulders. As she slowly came down, she found she was kissing and biting at his neck. Laughing a little at herself, she smiled at Neto. She wanted him to keep fucking her, but there wasn't any need to tell him that. He seemed quite intent on shoving into her with a steady tempo. Still, Evelyn didn't want him to work too hard for his orgasm.

"Put me down," she said.

As soon as she could, Evelyn unwrapped herself and put her feet on the ground. When Neto's cock slipped out of her, she quickly caught hold of it. She wasn't done with that yet.

With the water still pouring down over her, Evelyn turned around and leaned forward, supporting herself against the wall with her free hand. She tossed her soaking wet hair around as she looked over her shoulder with a suggestive smile. Neto grinned and clearly understood what she had in mind, for he moved up behind her, bent his knees a little, took his cock from her hand and slowly, deliberately pushed it up into Evelyn's pussy.

Pushing back on him with both hands on the wall and water spraying all over her back, Evelyn said, "Yes, that's it! Fuck me!"

She was up on the balls of her feet as Neto drove into her with rising passion. She wanted him to fill her with his seed, but she suddenly wanted more than that. Shifting her weight a bit, she supported herself with one arm and slipped her now free hand down to begin stroking her clit. She felt Neto's cock swelling inside her as her fingers were strumming furiously at herself. When he groaned and she felt him shoving hard into her, his spasming cock pumping hot cum deep into her, Evelyn gave herself up to another orgasm, this one loud and long. As she shook there suspended between cock and wall, rained on by the shower, she felt Neto's cum leaking out of her and running over her fingers.

She smiled to herself and thought Another beautiful day in Eros!

***

It was almost noon when Nicole woke up. She blinked at the bright sun overhead, wishing for the occasional cloudy day. Though she knew that there were parts of Eros with less persistently perfect weather, here in the Resort-Rendezvous River valley it was always a glorious late-spring/early-summer day. Nicole had to admit, it was getting a bit monotonous.

Then she remembered all the fun she'd had the day and night before, and all the fun in the years before that. She smiled and stretched on the big bed atop Evelyn's library. Though she was half-tempted to just lie there until Don and/or Evelyn came back, she knew she'd sooner find some fun if she went looking for it. And, besides, she was hungry.

Nicole devoured a whole apple and a banana before she got into the shower, where she scrubbed herself clean of her previous exploits, so that she might cover and fill herself with the fruit of today's play.

Looking around for inspiration, Nicole's eyes settled on the big pavilion that served as the school part of the Academy. She had seen both Evelyn and Don attempt to teach there. Evelyn was better at keeping an actual class going, perhaps because philosophy was more conducive to unstructured discussions than Erosian history or geography, or whatever Don was up to, but inevitably, and predictably, the classes evolved into small or large sex parties. With a saucy smile and an amusing idea, Nicole set off for the pavilion.

There were only a handful of people lounging about the area as Nicole made for the large cabinet at the intersection of two of the movable "classroom" partitions. She wasn't in the least surprised to find that the cabinet had exactly what she was looking for when she opened it. She put on the white lab coat and buttoned it up. Of course, it fit her perfectly, though with no clothes underneath it wasn't really doing a good job of covering her.

Struggling a bit with the bulky easel and the poster she'd gotten from the cabinet, she set up her instructive display next to the desk, and then went to the blackboard to write, in large letters, "Anatomy 101 with Prof. Nicole."

Chuckling a bit to herself, Nicole brushed the chalk off her hands, picked up the handy pointer-stick-thingy, moved around to the front of the desk and half-sat, half-leaned on its edge, and waited. It didn't take long before a few people moved closer, no doubt out of curiosity. She looked up and counted four potential students, one woman and three men. It didn't seem like it was reasonable to expect any others to join in anytime soon, so she began with, "Hello class. I'm you're instructor today, Professor Nicole. Before we get into things, we should take a minute to introduce ourselves. I just told you who I am, so it's your turn. Let's start with you."

She indicated the "student" furthest to the right, an older, white guy with black hair and piercing blue eyes who, with a noticeable Russian accent, announced that he was Pyotr.

Next was another white guy, who Nicole thought was her own age or younger, who flashed her a smile and said, "I'm Levi." He was quite muscular and had green eyes and a European accent she couldn't quite place but found extremely sexy. Levi was already the teacher's pet.

The third student was a dusky-hued, middle-aged Indian fellow who introduced himself as Viyaan. He seemed to be as interested in Levi as Nicole was.

Finally, all the way to the left, was a pretty blonde with an athletic body featuring nice full tits. Her hair was curly and fell to her mid-back. She had dark skin for a blonde, but that just made her more attractive. Nicole guessed she was closer to Viyaan's age than Levi's or her own. She smiled at Nicole and the guys and said her name was Allison.