Eros: A Day at the Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several long, intoxicating moments, Evelyn drew back, gave him a smile, and said, "Ven conmigo."

She took him by the hand and led the way back to the room she'd just left. Turning around to face him, she promptly sat down on the edge of the bed and, taking hold of his hips, drew him to her so she could kiss his lovely cock. She had both hands on the wide shaft, which had now thickened to about three inches across, and was alternately kissing it, licking it, and rubbing it against her face. She looked up at him with unbridled lust and said, "I'm Evelyn."

"Hector," he smiled as he ran his fingers through her thick dark red hair.

She gave the purple head of his cock a slow, lingering kiss, letting her tongue play over it. She took one hand from the base of his sex and felt herself. She was already quite hot and wet in anticipation. Evelyn smiled up at him, scooted back onto the bed, spread her legs, and said, "Tómame."

Hector smiled at her as he crawled up onto the bed and over her. He kissed her again as he settled between her legs. Evelyn lay back on the bed, drawing him down with her. She felt him rubbing the head of his cock between her dewy labia. She shuddered when she felt it playing over her clitoris. Then Hector was pushing himself into her.

For a moment she felt like she might not be able to take him, but she knew she could. She had to! Evelyn was groaning loudly and low as she felt his fat cock pushing into her, opening her up, spreading her wide -- filling her! "Oh god!" Evelyn cried out, her fingers digging into his back. "You're killing me, Hector!"

He kept pushing into her pussy, which was already spasming with an orgasm, until his lower abdominals were rubbing against her clit. Then he began to draw back, only about halfway, and then he pushed back in, a bit more forcefully. Evelyn couldn't stop shaking, but she exclaimed, "Yes! Fuck me, Hector! Fóllame!"

Hector seemed happy to oblige. He proceeded to fuck his hard, very thick cock fuck in and out of her steadily. For her part, Evelyn was now clutching at his ass, pulling him into her, while she kissed and bit at his neck and shoulder, continually murmuring, "Mas! Mas!" Again and again, she came, riding out wave after wave of cresting ecstasy. She was beginning to come down a bit when she felt him shoving into her with short, rapid strokes, and then that wonderful cock swelled still thicker, and her pussy was filled with his hot cum.

Evelyn collapsed on the bed underneath him, giggling to herself. When she opened her eyes, Hector was smiling down at her. She grabbed his head and pulled him down to give him a very enthusiastic kiss. "Gracias, Hector!" she grinned. "You have a wonderful cock."

"Thank you, Evelyn," he smiled. He moved himself in and out of her a bit, letting some of his spunk slip slowly out of her pussy to run down between her butt cheeks, and demonstrating that his organ was still ready to serve her.

For the briefest of moments, Evelyn thought about having him take her ass, but then had a better, saner, idea. She pushed up on his left shoulder and said, "Let's roll over. Let me ride you."

Again, Hector was more than willing to comply, and soon Evelyn was working her tight body, and tighter cunny, up and down on his post, grinding her clit against him, and generally using his body for her pleasure. She was almost fully upright, her fingers digging into his tattooed chest, when she climaxed again. She shuddered and cried out on top of him as her body clenched tightly around that wonderful cock.

She fell forward onto him then, catching her breath. After a moment though, Hector began squeezing her ass and moving himself in and out of her again. Taking the hint, Evelyn began to work herself against him, fucking back on him, breasts brushing against his tattooed chest. She shoved back harder and faster, needing to feel him cum insider her again. Of course, this meant that her clit was grinding against the base of that thick monster.

When Hector groaned loudly and shoved up into her, Evelyn began to come yet again. She was yelling "Fuck, yes! God, yes!" as her pussy and womb were flooded with more of his seed.

Evelyn lay her head on Hector's chest as they caught their breath. She managed to whisper, "Wow!"

Then she pushed herself up a bit, her hair an unruly mess, and smiled at him, "Good boy! Muy bien." She gave him a quick kiss and then, with a deeply satisfied groan, pulled off his finally somewhat deflated cock. She thought it was past time she started looking for Don and wondered what her lover had gotten himself into.

Evelyn had made it to the edge of the bed, where she was sitting with her legs splayed out in front of her and cum running out of her pussy, before she noticed that they had drawn an audience.

Soon, she had a cock in each hand, moving from one to the other, sucking them enthusiastically and thoroughly in turn, while a lovely young girl with blue and green dyed hair knelt between her legs, both licking up Hector's cum and stimulating Evelyn well on her way to another orgasm. When Hector got behind the girl and pushed his cock slowly up into her, she gave a little shriek. It took her a moment to get used to Hector's girth, but then she dutifully went back to licking at Evelyn, who rewarded her efforts by coming on her pretty face.

Evelyn was shuddering, moaning on the cock in her left hand when it swelled and spasmed, pumping her mouth full of cum. She swallowed a gulp of the sweet stuff, but was coming too hard to get it all, so some ran down her chin and dribbled on her chest. Remembering the cock to her right, she turned to pull it to her mouth, but it couldn't wait that long. It jerked in her hand as cum shot out all over her face.

Laughing, Evelyn sucked that cock into her mouth to get any spunk he had left to give.

***

Don squeezed the ass of the woman sitting on his face, holding her so he could focus his oral attentions on her clit. He was licking at her intently while another woman was grinding down on him, her pussy squeezing and pulling at his cock while another man fucked her ass from behind. Meanwhile, the woman Don was licking was giving a rather energetic blowjob to a man standing in front of her.

After Don successfully licked her to a rather wet orgasm, the woman moved to the side to pull the man she'd been fellating down on top of her. While they got busy fucking, Don found himself being passionately kissed by the woman with his cock in her pussy. Her curly black hair fell around his face as their tongues played against each other and her full, firm tits pressed against his chest. Don reached around to squeeze her ass, feeling the other guy against the backs of his fingers.

The woman broke their kiss as she began to come for what seemed like the third time. She looked into Don's eyes as she groaned with intense pleasure. He smiled up at her, then felt warm cum running down over his balls as the other guy drew out of her ass.

"Thank you," she smiled and gave him another kiss. "I have to go get some water."

"Of course," Don grinned. "Have a great night."

When she had staggered off looking for some hydration, Don got to his feet, and looked around.

He had been busy since coming to the school pavilion. He counted eight women that he'd helped to orgasm one way or another, and he'd come twice. He thought it was high time that he went in search of Evelyn.

Grabbing a pear and a bottle of water from the Perpetual Fruit Stand, Don took a moment to check out the evening's scoreboard. He was currently in fourth place, Evelyn was in second with twelve partners, and someone named Allison was in first with fourteen. Just then, though, Evelyn's count jumped up to fourteen, putting her in a tie for the lead. With a chuckle, Don polished off his pear, and headed into the library.

He wasn't after any fun of his own to get into, but just looking for Evelyn. However, there was still plenty of action to distract him, and he was trying to be fairly thorough. Fortunately, after all the time he'd spent here he was familiar all the little play places, though technically the whole building was a play place. He cleared the first and second floors in short order, and hurried up the ramp to the third floor, where he found Evelyn.

She had her arms and legs wrapped around a tall, older gentleman with a surprisingly muscular body whose cock was happily sheathed in Evelyn's pussy. Behind Evelyn, with his hands on her breasts, his mouth on her neck, and his cock pushed deep into her ass, was a middle-aged black guy. She was riding up and down between them, making delightful noises of carnal pleasure. They were near the end of an aisle, between the shelves. In a comfy reading chair off to one side was a black woman watching them with her legs spread and hands playing with herself frantically.

Don couldn't blame the masturbating woman; the scene in front of them was incredibly hot. As Evelyn exclaimed, "Fuck yes! Keep fucking me! I'm going to come so hard!" Don decided to do more than watch. He moved to stand over the rather less busy woman. He smiled and quietly said, "That looks very nice, but would you like some help with that?"

"Oh, yes, please," she breathed, looking up at him almost frantically.

Don quickly dropped to his knees and began licking and sucking at the woman's clit. She held the back of his head, pulling him into her, and he licked harder and faster. In less than a minute, behind him, Evelyn let out an inarticulate howl of delirious pleasure and the woman Don was licking began to buck and shake with her own intense orgasm.

***

Evelyn clung tightly to Kenneth as her body clenched tightly with yet another intense orgasm. She buried her face in the crook of his shoulder as her pussy milked at his cock and her ass spasmed on Roger's. She felt Kenneth's hands gripping her ass tightly as he held her there suspended between them, and Roger's squeezing her tits from behind.

The little party at the center of the fourth-floor maze had drawn quite a bit of attention. It wasn't long before the big, round bed was covered in naked bodies, coupling in all sorts of delicious ways. Evelyn had certainly done her share of licking, sucking, and fucking. She lost count of how often she swallowed cum or had some pumped into or onto her. Fortunately, she knew the scoreboard downstairs would at least keep track of the number of her playmates.

She had eventually crawled off the bed and staggered out into the labyrinth. She hoped she'd be able to find Hector the next day, but thought it was time she made some effort toward finding Don. She only made it down to the third floor, though, before she found more mischief. She had found a fellow named Stan who made out with her rather roughly, shoving his fingers up into her messy cunt almost rudely. Evelyn might have objected to his lack of manners, but for some reason she didn't mind. Soon, she was facing a shelf of books as Stan drove into her from behind.

While this was going on, a tall black man who would soon introduce himself as Roger came up and stroked himself while watching Evelyn and Stan. She managed to get Stan to turn with her enough so that she could bend forward and get her mouth on Roger's cock. After he had shot his cum into her, Stan withdrew, apparently to go find more fun elsewhere. So, Evelyn dropped to her knees and proceeded to give Roger's cock her full attention.

Before long, though, Kenneth, who was only a little shorter, and maybe a decade older, than Roger, came up, and Evelyn found herself sucking and stroking both cocks there in the stacks. She had been quite happy when the two men lifted her between them and proceeded to treat her to a lovely double-penetration.

Now, as she came to her senses more fully, Evelyn smiled at Kenneth and looked around. She saw a familiar butt and back not too far away, attached to the man who was by one of the reading chairs with a lovely black woman. That butt and back were flexing as he began fucking the woman, who seemed very happy with that turn of events. Evelyn called out, "Hi baby!"

Don twisted around and grinned, "Hey there, sexy!"

Turning her attention back to her current partners, Evelyn said, "Why don't we take this party over to that chair." She waved her arm, hoping to indicate a nearby chair facing the one Don and the woman were using.

She felt Roger slip slowly out of her ass, and then Kenneth, who was in very nice shape, simply walked with her wrapped around him until he could sit down in the chair, slouching back so he was half-lying in it, all without letting himself come out of her pussy's hungry embrace. If Evelyn had any thoughts of changing things around any, Roger didn't give her time to issue any instructions. Instead, he promptly pushed his hard-on right back into her ass and proceeded to fuck her vigorously. Kenneth smiled up at her, holding her down on him and pulling her back so her clit was rubbing against the base of his cock while Roger had his way with her ass.

The sensations of that hard cock driving deep into her from behind, combined with the feeling of having her pussy full of Kenneth and the way her clit was being stimulated, soon had Evelyn building toward yet another wonderful orgasm. Before she got there, though, Roger's cock swelled in her butt, and he was groaning over her shoulder as he pumped what seemed like a lot of cum into her bowels. He kissed her shoulder and then drew out of her, letting some cum spill out of her to run over Kenneth's balls.

Evelyn was about to suggest that Kenneth roll them over so he could fuck her properly, but just then a new cockhead was pushing against her messy little asshole. She sighed and relaxed, letting this new cock slip rather easily into her usually tight butt. Without being prompted, this new fellow took up where Roger had left off, fucking her ass vigorously.

Evelyn wondered if there might be a line forming to screw her butt, and then was shuddering and moaning through clenched teeth as she came between the two men. As she was enjoying the lightning storm of her orgasm, she felt the cock being drawn from her ass and sensed motion to her side.

When she opened her eyes again, she saw that a new black guy, who she thought was almost certainly the one who'd been in her butt a moment ago was standing off to the side, stroking himself. He seemed to want to come on her face, but Evelyn reached out to catch hold of that cock, leaned over, and drew him to her mouth. She sucked avidly on his head, enjoying the earthy taste of herself, and then proceeded to sink deeper, taking much of his shaft into her mouth as his head slipped into her throat.

Apparently, Kenneth liked what he was seeing for it was then that he pushed up into her with a groan as his cock jerked inside her, shooting jets of sweet cum into her. Evelyn murmured encouragement around the cock in her mouth. Then that delicious piece of manmeat swelled and erupted, pumping quite a bit of cum down her throat, then filling her mouth, and finally spraying out over her forehead and cheek as it was drawn back.

Evelyn laughed as licked her lips and smiled at the two men. She wiped a bit of the cum from the bridge of her nose as she grinned, "Thanks, boys! That was fun!"

"It certainly looked like it!" Don said from off to the side. The girl he'd been playing with was sprawled in that other chair, a happy grin on her face.

Evelyn gave Kenneth a quick kiss, not caring that some of the other guy's cum dripped onto Kenneth's face, and then promptly dismounted him. She turned to Don, who quickly stepped up to take her in his arms and kissed her deeply. As usual, his hands reached around to squeeze her ass and pull her to him.

"Had enough orgy for the night?" she asked.

"Well, not quite, but I've found the one I want to spend the rest of it with," he smiled at her. She noticed that his cock was quite hard against her belly.

Evelyn smirked, "Oh, I hope she's fun."

He squeezed her butt a bit tighter and said, "Well, there's only one way to find out for sure."

Laughing, she said, "I look forward to hearing your assessment, but first I need to hit the shower."

"Naw," Don chuckled. "Let's just go upstairs."

"Oh! Kinky!" she winked.

He promptly bent down and scooped her up in his arms. Evelyn gave a little yelp and threw her arm around his shoulders. Don gave her cum-covered cheek a quick kiss and proceeded to carry her up to their room on top of the library. To her surprise, he didn't go to the bed, but went off to the side.

Stopping near the edge, he said, "Surprise!"

Evelyn grinned happily. There was now not only a shower stall but a good-sized hot tub and a free-standing bathtub big enough for at least two people. There was also a cabinet full of big, fluffy towels.

She grabbed his head in both hands and kissed him, long and hard. "Thank you! We really needed this! Now, put me down so we can get down to breaking all of this in."

Don set her down as he asked, "All of it?"

"Well, yeah," Evelyn smiled over her shoulder as she moved toward the hot tub. "You're not too tired, are you?"