Eros: A Day at the Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good," Nicole smiled as she pushed herself up off the edge of the desk. "Welcome to human anatomy. Today we'll be focusing on the external sex organs."

She used the pointer to gesture to the displayed poster, which showed diagrams of both male and female genitalia. It amused her a great deal to be pretending to teach such a topic here in Eros where everyone was quite familiar with the subject matter and had plenty of visual aids available. Regardless, she forged ahead.

"Who knows what these are called?" Nicole asked. "Pyotr?"

The older man grinned and said, "Balls."

"Yes, good," Nicole nodded, "but what about their official name?"

"Testicles," Levi said with that charming smile.

Nicole smiled back at him, "Excellent! That's right. What about this?"

Nicole worked through all the parts and terms she could remember from her last anatomy class, which she now realized had been years ago, in Erosian time. It only occurred to her part way through that it would have been fun to make up silly names for all the body parts and filed that away for next time. After working through each part on the poster, she quizzed them by pointing to random spots and calling on her "students" to name them.

She was a bit surprised to find that the whole thing was a lot of fun. Nicole could now see how Don and Evelyn could be teachers back on Earth. Still, given the way Levi's flirtatious demeanor was making her pussy all nice and warm, Nicole thought she lacked the fortitude to teach without getting herself into serious trouble, at least on Earth.

"Very good, class," Nicole smiled at her four students. "But you don't need to be able to identify these wonderful things on silly diagrams, do you?" She emphasized her question by tossing the poster off toward the cabinet in the corner. With a twinkle in her eye she said, "We need to be able to find them out in the wild. I need a volunteer."

Unsurprisingly, Levi's hand shot up. With a laugh, Nicole gestured for him to come up and had him stand in front of the desk facing the others. She was quite pleased to note that he seemed to have a rather long cock that was already swelling with anticipation.

"Now, who wants to come up and show us what they've learned on our real-life subject?"

Nicole was thinking that if no one volunteered she'd be happy to get directly involved with the demonstration. However, though Allison was smiling approvingly at Levi's body, it was Viyaan who raised his hand.

"Come on up, then, Viyaan," nodded Nicole. "Show us Levi's glans. Good, now the testicles. Oh, a little more gently perhaps."

"At least your hand is warm," Levi laughed.

"Okay, now the shaft?" Nicole prompted. She didn't know how anybody could get that one wrong, and Viyaan immediately grasped Levi's impressive length. He promptly began to stroke it slowly, watching as it began to expand in his hand.

Nicole snickered a bit to herself at the expression on Levi's face, which was torn between surprise and titillation. She suspected the muscular cutie hadn't ever had a man stimulate him so. The fact that he was getting so visibly aroused by the slow hand job suggested that he wasn't exactly unhappy about the situation.

Nicole said, "Very good, Viyaan. Now, Allison, why don't you come up here so Pyotr can show us he's been paying attention?"

In another minute, the fit blonde with the big tits and a lovely puffy pussy was sitting up on the edge of the desk as Pyotr showed that he did in fact have a good understanding of the material. Nicole grinned and said, "Now we didn't cover this, but do you know where her g-spot is?"

"Da," he nodded with a smile. He moved in a bit closer and slipped two of his fingers up into Allison's pussy. The way he worked his fingers in and out of her and Allison's happy sigh suggested he did, in fact, know where to find the desired item. Pyotr took it upon himself to begin stroking the woman's clit with his thumb, which elicited another approving murmur.

"Very good, Pyotr," Nicole said, patting him on the shoulder. "You may now show us what you can do with what you've learned here today."

Nicole didn't know exactly what Pyotr would do, but she wasn't surprised when he promptly knelt between Allison's firm thighs and replaced his thumb with his tongue. Allison threw her leg over his shoulder, drawing him a bit closer, and said, "Yes! That's it!"

Turning, Nicole saw that Levi was leaning back on the desk with Viyaan kneeling in front of him, sucking that long cock enthusiastically. Nicole planned to have that cock inside her soon but could wait for now. She couldn't wait to get in on the action, though. She unbuttoned her lab coat, and clambered up onto the desk next to Levi, and promptly began making out with him enthusiastically. She couldn't keep her hands off his broad chest and loved the way his tongue pushed eagerly into her mouth.

Levi managed to work his hand around and up between her thighs to play with her pussy and clit, and was soon fucking two fingers in and out of her as his palm rubbed her clit, while Viyaan intently sucked him off. The older man must have known what he was doing, because it didn't take long for Levi to groan into Nicole's mouth as his body shook with a powerful orgasm. Viyaan kept sucking until he was sure he'd gotten all the cum Levi had at the moment, then stood with a smile and wandered off, probably looking for more cocks to play with.

While Allison was crying out with an intense orgasm of her own, Nicole was pushing Levi back from the desk so she could sit on its edge with her legs spread. She ran her hands over her naked belly and spread her labia for him. Nicole smiled up at the handsome, muscular boy and said, "Get down and give your teacher a treat, gorgeous."

By the time Levi was settled between her legs, licking and sucking at her pussy and clit with a bit more enthusiasm than skill, Allison and Pyotr were rearranging themselves behind Nicole. With a smile on her pretty face, Allison helped Nicole shed her white coat, which was tossed unceremoniously aside, and then urged her teacher to lie back across the desk. Then a curtain of curly blonde hair fell around Nicole's face as Allison began kissing her deeply while Pyotr started fucking Allison from behind. Throughout all of this, Levi kept lapping hungrily at Nicole's clit, though he was now also working two fingers in and out of her grasping pussy.

Before long, Pyotr was driving into Allison almost violently and her big tits were moving over Nicole's laughing face. Then Nicole was coming, reaching down to hold Levi's head in place as she writhed on the desk with her orgasm.

Pyotr was next, shoving up into Allison, almost grunting, as he pumped her pussy full of his seed.

"Sit on my face," Nicole told Allison. "And one of you better start fucking me."

"Yes, ma'am," Levi laughed.

In another minute, Allison was kneeling on the desk letting Nicole clean Pyotr's cum from her pussy, Pyotr was standing on the (rather surprisingly sturdy) desk so Allison could suck his cock back to full life, and Levi had Nicole's legs up in the air, feet over his shoulders, as he fucked his beautiful long cock in and out of her cunt.

When Levi took his cock back and then pushed it deep into her ass, Nicole exploded with another intense, loud, and long orgasm. She came even harder later, when she was riding on top of Pyotr, him in her pussy, and taking Levi in her ass again. She didn't dismiss the class, though, until still later, when the two guys sprayed her and Allison's faces and chests with their hot spunk.

Nicole had definitely decided she liked being a teacher, at least in Eros.

***

On the left side of the walkway between the Shelonda Center and the school pavilion was a grassy little footpath. Following it, one eventually came to a secluded little clearing. There was a firepit in the center, surrounded by cushions and log backrests, a hot tub off to the side, and several big hammocks strung up between the nearby trees. It was a nice place for a little campfire party or a quiet "date night," and it was where Don liked to take his afternoon siestas, which were most often just little after-lunch catnaps.

After spending the morning enjoying Élodie's company quite thoroughly, Don had had a banana for lunch and then retired to the clearing for a quick snooze. Upon awakening, he considered the hot tub for a long moment. It reminded him of an idea he'd often had but had yet to try out. He hopped out of the hammock and headed for the library. As he passed the school, he saw that Nicole was having some energetic play with a hunky young man who had her bent over one of the little modular desk-seats so he could fuck her ass. Don thought it would be fun to join in. After all, it had been more than an hour since his last orgasm -- a long time in Eros!

Don chuckled to himself, This is why you keep forgetting to follow through on your ideas! He hurried on to the library.

With steely resolve, Don made his way up to the roof. Though most of the folks in the library were actually there to read, it was rare that they weren't open to the suggestion of a sex break. As a result, there were quite a few lovely readers to distract him as well as several enticing tableaux playing out among the books.

Unsurprisingly, there was no one on the roof. Don had just seen Nicole and had a pretty good idea where Evelyn was. A subtle bit of Erosian "magic," suggested by Evelyn, discouraged forgetful Erosians from proceeding past the top floor of the library when unaccompanied by Don or Evelyn, and the vast majority of Erosians were forgetful. Folks like India and Stephanie could, and had, easily come up without an escort, but that was rare. Moreover, it was quite welcome when it happened. Don recalled a particular evening several weeks ago when he and Evelyn had come upstairs to find Stephanie getting gangbanged on their bed. Naturally, they had joined in on the party and had a wonderful time.

Don took advantage of his solitude and proceeded to rearrange some furniture before getting on with his project.

***

The trick, Evelyn reminded herself, was to tell the same story but in her own voice. Stick to Austen's general plot, but that was about it. She was having a hard time with sliding into too close a paraphrase. Quotes from the characters were fine -- even fun! -- but everything else should be her own.

She was curled up in the big, comfy chair in her study -- the personal, little hideaway she had created, much like India's beach refuge -- surrounded by books and candles. On her lap was the writing board upon which she was writing her erotic version of Pride and Prejudice. She was enjoying using old-fashioned pen and ink. When she was happy with a page, she would slip it into the "Done" box where it would be copied over to a "To Read" box in a more standard typed format.

This project had begun when Don had asked her what she thought of the original book by Jane Austen, which she was reading at the time. She had smirked, "It's very good, but there's not enough sex."

"Well, why don't you do something about that?" Don had asked with surprising seriousness.

She had frowned, looking at the book in her lap, "Seems like a lot of work."

"Don't do it if it won't be fun, but you have plenty of time on your hands," he had smiled.

A week later, she showed him twenty pages she'd written: a fun little incestuous, lesbian romp featuring the five Bennet sisters taking place early in the story Evelyn had in mind. He read it and, after the passionate sex that followed, had assured her it was good and definitely worth continuing.

Now, most afternoons, she slipped off to spend a couple of hours in her sanctuary writing. She had taken rather serious liberties with the mores of Austen's setting, but, she reasoned, those mores had been silly anyway. In any case, this was much more fun!

She was beginning to feel hungry and more than a little frisky when she looked up to Don's, "I thought I'd find you here."

"And so you have," she smiled. Setting the lap desk to the side, she stretched out her legs in front of her and crooked her finger at him, beckoning.

Hands on the arms of the big chair, Don leaned over her and kissed her hello. As his tongue slipped into her mouth, Evelyn murmured her approval and reached out to take hold of his flaccid penis. He chuckled, but she could feel him thickening in her grasp.

Don broke their kiss and began to lower himself to his knees between her legs. She took the moment to ask, "How many women have you been pleasuring with my cock today?"

He smiled as he leaned forward to kiss her labia, "Just one, milady."

"Lucky girl," Evelyn sighed as she felt his lips and tongue moving over her, making love to her pussy and clit as only he could. It wasn't long at all before she was holding his head tightly to her as her body clenched with a wonderful orgasm.

When she had opened her eyes and caught her breath, Evelyn saw that Don was still there on the floor, resting his head on her thigh and smiling up at her. The adoration in his eyes made her heart beat a bit stronger.

"How's the story going?" he asked.

"Slowly," she frowned, "but it's going."

"Will I get to read a chapter soon?"

Evelyn nodded, "Probably."

"Should I let you get back to it?"

"No, I'm done for the day."

Don grinned and kissed the inside of her thigh, perilously close to her wet pussy. "Any thoughts about what you'd like to do this evening?"

She smiled, "Mmmm, I have a few ideas."

"Oh?"

"I want to end the night with just the two of us if possible."

"I like the sound of that! But we might need to find a way to distract Nicole," he winked.

Evelyn reached out and tousled Don's hair, "I could talk to her, but..."

"Speak of the she-devil," Don interrupted with a smile. Then he was silent for a moment. Evelyn knew immediately that he was communicating with Nicole. Evelyn kept running her fingers through his hair, until he said, "She seems to have found a playmate she wants to take over to the Resort and show around. She didn't want to interrupt your writing. Annnd, I'm supposed to give you a big kiss and at least three orgasms."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that!"

"Does the one you just had count?"

"Clearly not," Evelyn laughed. "That was before you were given your instructions."

"That's fair," he chuckled. "But that still leaves us with the question of the rest of the evening."

Evelyn pursed her lips, thinking, and said, "It's been a while since we had an orgy night."

"You had me at 'orgy,'" he laughed.

"Excellent. Why don't we do this then: after we grab a bite for dinner, you go to your dojo, and I'll go to the center of the maze, then we'll start the orgy, and we have to make our way to each other..."

"Quickly?"

"Well, enjoy the journey, of course!" she laughed.

"Okay," Don smiled. "Let's make our bedroom off limits, though, for tonight."

"Until the end of the night, right?"

He grinned again, "Yes, exactly." He stood up, took her hand, drew her out of the chair and into his arms, and kissed her deeply.

Evelyn felt his hands squeezing her ass and melted into his embrace, enjoying the kiss and his touch thoroughly. She found herself thinking she might hurry to find him, but then considered that putting things off a bit would be fun too. In any case, she was glad she would be ending the evening in bed with him.

***

Don thought the spirit of the little game he and Evelyn had agreed to required him to move to a spot well away from anyone else at the Academy. Knowing Evelyn, she would also find a spot where she would at least have to move to find a playmate, if she didn't let them find her. So, he was on the winding garden path that led up from the river when he heard Evelyn's voice in his head saying, "Hello everyone! It's orgy night here at the Academy. It doesn't matter how many you play with, but you should be having sex. To make things a bit interesting, though, we've set up a scoreboard outside the library that will tally up the number of your partners during the party for you. The one with the highest score wins! So, get busy everyone! Have fun!"

It had only taken Evelyn and he a little bit of work to come up with that functioning scoreboard. The nature of Eros and their rings made such data available once they dug for it a bit.

Though he had very little interest in winning this particular competition, Don knew Evelyn well enough to think she would be trying to rack up a fairly high score. This should be fun, he thought to himself with a smile as he headed up into the Academy grounds.

The first people he encountered were, unsurprisingly, the four he'd passed in the Shelonda Center a few minutes earlier. They had been showing each other various martial arts moves, but now they were demonstrating a different set of moves. The three men were all over the older Black woman who had an athletic body and seemed to be enjoying the attention as their mouths and hands roamed over her skin. She was making out with one lucky guy and had a hard cock in each hand.

Don could, of course, join in on this party, but really thought there were enough men in that group. Instead, he passed on to the school pavilion. By now dusk was settling in nicely and the canopy over the area was glowing a pale yellow that would slowly shade over to deep red as the night went on.

There were more people here. The nearest gathering was a nice little sextet, four women and two men. Don was particularly aroused watching a thin woman with curly black hair that hung down to the middle of her back. She had rather large breasts and a phenomenal ass, which was currently perched over the chin of a woman who was being slowly fucked by a guy with an athletically muscular back. The woman with the tits smiled at Don and beckoned him closer.

Naturally, he couldn't resist such an appealing invitation. So, for the second time that day, Don found himself standing in front of yet another beautiful brunette getting his cock sucked. Despite the woman's enthusiasm, Don was able to hold out until he was later driving into her from behind while she went down on the woman who'd just been beneath her. Don squeezed and caressed the brunette's spectacular ass and shoved deeply into her grasping pussy until he pumped her full of his first load of the orgy.

As he reluctantly drew his cock out, a second brunette -- this one plump with a pretty face -- swooped in to pull it into her mouth to suck down any remaining cum, clean him up some, and get him ready for round two. Don smiled down at the woman and thought he might not get to the library as quickly as he had thought.

***

Evelyn didn't make it far. She started out next to the round orgy-sized bed in the center of the little labyrinth of bookshelves on the fourth floor of the library. As soon as she'd made her little announcement to everyone on the Academy grounds, Evelyn had set out to find some mischief of her own. Though she changed the arrangement of shelves now and then, she would have no trouble finding her way out of the maze. However, she only took two turns before she ran into a handsome Latino fellow with curly hair and some serious tattoos on his arms and chest. He was almost half a foot taller than her, and Evelyn guessed he was probably in his thirties -- in Earth years.

"Hello there," Evelyn smiled as her eyes dropped to consider his equipment. She thought he must have been reading some of the erotica featured on this floor, because his cock was already at least half ready. Though not particularly long, it was as thick as any cock she'd ever had, maybe thicker. She looked back up with a twinkle in her eye and said, "Impressive!"

He returned her smile and said, "Gracias."

When Evelyn reached out to run her fingers over his endowment, he stepped forward to caress her face. Then he was leaning in to kiss her. His tongue slipped into Evelyn's mouth as her hands began squeezing and pulling at his manhood.