Eros Shifter Ch. 01

Story Info
Tony ends up gender bent and dominated by his genie.
1.8k words
4.22
18.6k
16
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony was getting a warm, wet blowjob on a bus. A short, bitchy blond was gagging on his huge cock as he gently rested his hand on the back of her head. The feeling of her mouth gliding up and down his shaft was incredible. The heat of her breath warmed the tip of his throbbing erection each time he let her up for air. All the while drool dripped from her mouth glistening on the end of his member. He thought back to how he got here.

Before Tony got his powers he was plodding along home from his job stacking shelves. He always passed the same old charity shop, with the same old goods, on the same old route. He never went in before instead he eyed it up suspiciously and went along his way, but this time he saw someone begging for another wish. "Please I didn't believe the genie existed, you have to let me have another wish." Tony thought it was a little strange, and he listened to them argue until the busty woman harassing the shop keeper left.

A little afraid of sounding silly, he went up "Do... do you really have a genie?" He asked the tall shopkeeper who was dressed in a suit more fitting to the 50's. A Cheshire grin shot from ear to ear

"Why yes I do, but be careful what you wish for," he said ominously. For as long as Tony could remember, he wished he could shed his short, podgy body, and be somebody else.

"W... what does it cost?" He stammered unable to take his eyes of the floor. The shopkeeper stroked his goatee with a twinkle in his eye, and smiled

"Why nothing my dear fellow. Just be carful what you wish for. There are no do overs. Just look at that poor girl who wished she was attractive. Now men wont leave her alone, and she unable to make another wish... such a waste." Tony nodded nervously, and followed the shop keeper as he was beckoned in.

As he walked through the old shop, most his memories were a bit hazy. Old forgotten clocks lazed in the dusk, and once sparkling chandeliers hung solemnly from their creaking fixtures. But, Tony would never forget what happened next. An enormous man in foreign clothes approached him "WHAT IS YOUR WISH!" he commanded. His voice was filled with such rage and passion Tony forgot everything and just blurted out seven timid words.

Seven words to live by "I wish I for the power of shapeshifting."

Shapeshifting.

Tony's wish was set. There was no do-overs, no retries just those seven words. Instinctively he had made himself smaller before the imposing titan. He was so short he had to crane his neck to look up to the man's waist. He hadn't noticed the enormous bulge in the man's trousers before, and it felt rude to move after shrinking down to such a size.

"WELL LITTLE PET. YOU SEEM TO ENJOY MAKING MEN HARD DON'T YOU." Tony listened to what should have been a question and quaked. He wasn't gay, but here he was breathing hot air on another man's huge cock. The genie patted Tony's head, again, he was still too afraid to move. The erection was growing harder, and harder. It got closer, and closer to his face until eventually the warm sweaty juices touches Tony's forehead, and dribbled over his eyes, down his cheeks, and into his mouth.

Tony was terrified, it was too late to say no now. He wanted to be a tall, strong, handsome man, but instead here he was quaking before a goliath with a dirty, unwashed cock draped over his face like some giant curtain over a piece of furniture. Tony felt his hands raising by some unknown force to the top of the genies pants, and then he felt himself pulling the pants down. The cock sprung out bouncing up into the air, splatting a sweaty mark on his face, and up in the air again. He saw a glow in the genie's eyes. Was this some dark magic being used against him? Or could he just not resist the desire to serve?

Under the pressure of the huge cock Tony fell forwards, his mouth landing firmly on the filthiest ball sack he had ever seen. Sweaty gloop was pooled in the hairy tangle of the genie's pubes. All of it kept launching into Tony's mouth. The tide of dried sweat, cum, and pubes overwhelming his taste buds in a great wave. He gagged and wretched immediately, but didn't move for a second. The genie was stroking Tony's hair "MMMMM, GOOD GIRL," he said.

Tony didn't realise, but he felt very girlish kneeling down with a ball sack in his mouth and a cock on his face. "PLAY WITH YOUR BREASTS FOR ME TONI," the genie ordered. Tony didn't have tits, he was a man... before he could shapeshift anyway. Now a large pair of breasts was stretching against his top, and he felt something wet gushing between his legs... her legs.

Tony, now Toni, was feeling weaker and more feminine by the moment as drop after drop of sticky cum dripped from the genie's long cock into his hair. Before she was reluctant, but girls shouldn't be reluctant to serve cock she thought licking him now. Girls should serve big strong men she thought sucking his ball sack drinking his disgusting juices. Toni was getting wet now, and her hair was growing long to suit her new smooth, feminine body.

Toni felt her hand wandering over her breasts trying desperately to please this man, who had done nothing but placed his balls in her face, and ordered her to serve him. She looked up with bright blue eyes massaging her voluptuous breasts to try and arouse him. He grinned sliding her head back, and onto his bulbous meaty cock. She nearly threw up as the stench of precum dribbled into her mouth. His cum dribbled more than the old Tony could make with a full load, but she was a good girl, and she would keep going.

The genie wasted no time teaching her what it was like to be a woman, he thrusted his cock deep into her mouth, but for some reason Toni had no gag reflex. "GOOD GIRL, SLUTS DON'T GAG, THEY SWALLOW EVERY DROP," each time. With each shot of precum he would pull back enough for her to take the vile liquid in her mouth. Sometimes he would make her show him, others she had to swallow it straight away. This went on and on for hours, until Toni was thoroughly exhausted, and the genie's cock was firmly coated in saliva.

Toni admired all of the drool she had released onto him breathing heavily as she stared. Her hand unconsciously moved over her pussy fingering herself for him. She didn't even notice she was doing it until she heard the terrifying voice again "LICK THAT FILTH OFF YOUR FINGERS, AND GET ON ALL FOURS."

Toni wasted no time, she slurped up her own delicious pussy juice, and knelt like a dog. She was expecting him to dominate her pussy, but he had other ideas pressing gently into her ass. "No, not my ass!" She begged her eyes building terrified to try anal.

"PRESS YOUR ASS OVER MY COCK BITCH," the genie ordered. Toni was unable to resist his powerful words, and the cock was already part way into her ass anyway. She pushed her hips back, feeling the hot meat mix with her saliva at the base of her ass. She was grinding against him obediently "FASTER!!" he sounded furious she wasn't going quick enough. Going faster she began to moan in pain as her hole was being stretched out for the first time. Tears welled up in her eyes as she served the tip of his cock all the while her heart beating waiting to be ordered to go deeper, hoping she would have time to get used to him.

The order never came, instead she suddenly felt his heavy iron rod shoved deep inside her colon coming in and out. It was thick and hot, it made her gasp for air each time it pounded her, she couldn't stop herself making cute little moans for him "GOOD TO SEE YOU LIKE IT BITCH," the genie smirked for the first time as he dominated her from behind. He didn't seem concerned that Toni's moans were mixed with pain, just that Toni was serving his huge member with her virgin ass.

Toni felt a throbbing in her ass, the cock was pulsing quicker and quicker, his torrents of precum were already leaking out and over her legs, but nothing could have prepared her for what came next. An enormous jet of cum shot into her ass filling it totally, it kept launching and launching. The genie pulled out and she felt it spraying over her back, pooling on the floor around her. It mixed with her hair, and make the floor slippery. She fell over feeling the cum pooling a few inches high around her now. She rolled over for him seeing the ungodly amount of seemed shoot straight onto her face and chest. Trying to make the finish good she began pumping his cock and her pussy at the same time. Before she could bring herself to orgasm he put her other hands on his ball sack "YOU DON'T GET TO CUM BITCH," the genie said as he finally began to let up.

Toni squirmed uncomfortably serving this beautiful foreign man all the while unable to satisfy her own needs. When it was finally over she was more cum than woman. "YOU CAN LEAVE WHEN THIS IS ALL CLEAN," the genie said coldly. She looked around, there was nothing to clean up with, but that didn't matter deep down she already knew what had to be done. She began slurping up the cum only now noticing the camera that had been set up to capture her humiliation.

With each gulp Toni realised just how much women needed to be humiliated, and resolved to give this gift to all the women he met. With each gulp Toni felt more confident... more like Tony again. She became taller, and more muscular. She already knew what it was to be dominated, now it was her turn to dominate. Thanking the shop keeper, Tony walked confidently to the door, creating a nice suit for himself. It seemed by shapeshifting he could change not just himself, but anything he wanted to.

Just one last chance then... he changed the suit to frame the huge cock now sitting between his legs and walked to the bus stop. Turning his empty wallet into a full one he eyed up all the passing beauties in the car excited to show them what really serving a man felt like. And, with that, the bus pulled up. He stepped on seeing some blond screaming at a poor old man, and with a grin prepared himself for his first new pet.