Eros Shifter Ch. 02

Story Info
Tony finds a bitchy girl to dominate and humiliate.
1.9k words
4.09
19.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony slowly, angrily walked up to the short, blond girl who was screaming at an old man. Each step he took made the bus quake a little, and as each person saw him they tried to avert their eyes. He towered over her, his giant stature casting a large shadow over her petite frame. Anger flared across Tony's face

He let loose his irritation "shut the fuck up bitch, let him sit in peace."

She slung a torrent of insults at him "piss off you are as bad as he is! The stupid bus driver made me give up my seat just because he's over sixty five. Why should I have to give up my seat?" Her face was twisted with anger.

Tony always cared for his grandparents, and seeing someone so blatantly disrespect the old man made him furious, but he didn't respond with violence. He had a better idea. With a wicked smile he said "you're going to apologise for being so disrespectful, and you're going to do it with your body."

She smirked and tilted her head as he said this "oh yeah, and how are you going to make me do that?"

Tony grabbed her hand, and as he did so he transformed her nervous system. She wouldn't be able to move without him letting her. He placed her small hand on his big bulging cock and let her have just enough movement to rub him. He lifted her head, so he could see into her eyes; they were filled with terror as she realised she couldn't control her body. With his permission her expression had changed to a weak, frightened one pleading him to stop.

While enjoying being fondled Tony looked around the bus. Everyone was over eighteen. Perfect, taking out his wallet he said "me and this old man are going to teach this bitch a lesson, and anyone who masturbates to her humiliation can have $50,000. Anyone who doesn't like it can get off now."

A few of the older people got off the bus, but most of the passengers mumbled about what they could do with the money. He gave her control of her neck so she could look around, and to her horror dozens of guys were beating off to her playing with Tony's cock. Several women uncomfortably lifted their skirts and fingered themselves for the money. She was going to be a pathetic public piece of jerk off meat while she got used and abused.

Tony unzipped his pants and let his cock flop out onto her face. Opening her mouth, he made her give him a warm, wet blowjob. The short, bitchy blond was gagging on his huge cock as he gently rested his hand on the back of her head. The feeling of her mouth gliding up and down his shaft was incredible. The heat of her breath warmed the tip of his throbbing erection each time he let her up for air. All the while drool dripped from her mouth glistening on the end of his member.

"This piece of fuck meat has more than one hole, do you want to stand and fuck her, or should I order her to ride your cock to say sorry?" Tony asked the man. He got harder as he felt a shiver run through her from the thought of taking someone so old inside her.

"Oh, for this I can stand. After all, she wanted me to stand up," he said coyly reaching down the old man pressed his fingers through her tight yoga pants feeling for her pussy. He tried to finger her, but the bitch didn't want to be used. Her pussy was as dry as the Sahara, and the forceful fingers inside her soft pussy made her wince.

Tony loved the look of desperation, and gave her just enough control to twist her face into all sorts of shapes. Still, she could do nothing about the throat fucking he was giving her, and the vile taste it left in her mouth. She tried so hard to move when he pulled out and rubbed the spit and cum all over her face, but it was no good he had complete control. He slid his meaty rod back into her open mouth "fuck, bitch. Your mouth feels good," he teased.

"she's not wet enough, do you have any lube?" the old man asked.

He reached into her handbag and transformed her pepper spray into chilli lube. "Try this. It might burn, so use a condom. She clearly likes it freaky." Tony showed her the bottle, and tears formed in her eyes.

"What else does the slut have in her bag?" the old man asked while grinding between her ass cheeks getting hard against her plump bubble butt. Her yoga pants left nothing to the imagination.

While choking her on his cock, Tony picked up her bag and looked through it. Her face slowly turning a breathless pale blue "she has ID, looks like we're fucking Deborah today, and she has a huge dildo look," John turned her make up into a fifteen inch dildo, tilting her bag, so she could see what was happening.

Deborah was getting close to passing out, so Tony pulled out again and pressed his cock into her cleavage. It started filling her bra with the spit and cum covering his cock. She was bent over and easy to take advantage of. He slowly poured the chilli lube over her dildo." Shove it in her ass hard, " Tony told the old man.

As the old man pulled down her yoga pants he revealed the cute pink panties she wore to impress her boyfriend. She felt him pulling the panties to one side and a painful burning on the tip of her ass. The painful burning was enough to make her scream. Tony had used a devil's fire chilli to make the lube. She finally managed to let out some sound, but instead of a cry of pain, or a scream for help it was an orgasmic moan. Tony had changed her voice box to stop her making any other sounds.

Inch by inch she felt an agonising burning pain passing inside her. Nothing on this earth could compare to how awful this was. Why did she have to be such a bitch she asked herself! She couldn't help releasing soft moans as her voice box transform her cries of pain into moans of pleasure.

The bus stank of the cum and pussy juice from the various passengers who couldn't help going over the edge. Tony and the old man were putting on quite a show. Tony turned her head so she could see the number of people cumming to her. It made her skin crawl.

He reached into her bag and turned her house keys into a condom "that lube really burns, wear this," Tony said passing it to him.

The old man gleefully rolled it over his erection, coating his condom in the devil's fire chilli. As he pressed into her dry resistant pussy; it began to swell from the pain squeezing his cock firmly. He thrust forcing more cute little moans from her. "I bet you wished you let me sit in peace now huh little cunt," he said mockingly.

Tony pulled out and rammed his cock into her throat. "Oh fuck baby, your cute mouth is so good."

"You should feel her pussy, it keeps throbbing and squeezing my cock, it's so fucking good," he said grunting.

The throbbing between her legs got better and better. The way her gorgeous, youthful body was massaging him started to overwhelm the old man. The constant moans brought him to the edge. Suddenly, she felt a thin spray of cum inside her; the condom had broken. The oldman was too lost in his orgasm to care, he kept pounding mixing the burning pain with cum.

Tony wanted her to feel truly humiliated. He morphed his cock into one that could produce gallons of cum. Pulling out so only the tip was in her mouth, he shot out at the same time. Blast after blast started to fill her mouth, and she couldn't swallow in time.

Deborah felt cum running down her chin and thighs. Now Tony felt like it, she was able to cry. With tears streaming down her cheeks she heard the voice of her tormentor "I've decided you belong to this old man now. You were such a good cum rag for us both, but I've decided to extend your punishment, and if you are pregnant you need to be a good house wife to the father after all. I expect you to serve all his needs cooking, cleaning, cock sucking, and if anything isn't done to his satisfaction you will regret it"

Deborah begged "please, no. I have a boyfriend, and a life."

Tony took away her ability to move again, pulled her panties up to keep the cum and dildo inside her, and exchanged numbers with the old man. "If you don't serve him, I will find you," Tony showed Deborah her ID and slid it into her bag "and I will make sure instead of being jerk off meat you get fucked by every god damn person on this bus... Understood?" Deborah's eyes were startled and filled with fear. "Well bitch, are you going to say yes sir? Or do you need punishing some more?"

Shaken, and not wanted to be abused in public anymore she eked out "yes sir." Her once confident, bitchy persona was gone. She now understood a woman's place.

The old man grinned molesting her chest, and sitting her on his lap "yes sir, what?" he asked her.

Feeling the disgusting weight of his hands exploring her tits she reluctantly said what he wanted to hear "yes sir, I am your bitch."

Tony ruffled her hair before going to pay everyone who masturbated. To run salt in the wound he spoke down to her one last time "good girl." He slowly and deliberately took his time, speaking loudly to each person about what made them cum. He made sure to go into great detail about how good her slutty body felt just to drive home what a cum rag she was to him.

Everyone was sexually relieved, and after a while the old man got off the bus holding Deborah's hand. She looked lifeless and defeated, following him along like a lost puppy. Each step clenched to hold in the dildo and cum that was burning her insides

Tony stayed on until he got home thinking about how he loved this new feeling of dominating girls. As the bus pulled up outside his house, he saw his nineteen year old sister opening the door. The only thought on his mind was how fine her ass looked in a skirt, and he was already horny again. Stopping the bus and getting off, he transformed into his old short pudgy self.

"Hey sis, hold the door please" he said in the meek voice of his former self. She just huffed and ignored him letting it close shut behind her. Knowing just how to get his own back he grinned malevolently. This is going to be a fun evening he thought.

-----------------------------

Author's note: thank you for reading. I would love your input. If there is anything you would like to see more or less of please submit a comment. Also, if there is a direction you would like the story to take please comment and I will try to include it.