Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once back at Bill's room, we kissed and got undressed to take a quick shower before we made love again. Instead, he told me that there was one more little detail he needed me to do. Afterwards, I would be transformed into an alluring goddess. I asked what it was. He lifted me on the counter in the bathroom, took out his electric razor and told me that I needed to trim my bush. I laughed, but he was serious. So he trimmed most of it off. Then he took his razor and shaved me completely clean. I felt so horny from him doing that and I loved the new look. We made love with me leaning forward on the counter my ass in the air, as he enjoyed my shaven passion doggy style. It felt fantastic. Afterwards, he gave me a nice massage and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

When we awoke on Friday morning, I was in such a joyful state. It was such a long time that I've felt that happy. We went to breakfast and then a few more seminars. It was like I had finally found what was missing in my life and now I wanted more. So when Bill asked if I was still interested in expanding my sexual experiences even further, I eagerly said that I was. He showed me an advertisement and asked if I would be up for it.

The ad read, "Tonight is amateur strip night at Sophia's with a $1000 in prizes to participants."

I smiled and asked, "Do you think I'm ready for that type of venue?"

"Yes I do Katy," he replied. "You would be the hottest girl there. You'll get the thrill like when you were showing off at department store. But you will need to practice one little thing first."

I smiled, put my arms around his neck and kissed him. Then I sensually asked, "What do I need practice with?"

He laughed and answered, "Sucking cock and swallowing semen."

I practiced on his yummy cock. I even swallowed one load and it was fantastic. Very tasty! I remember thinking that doing that with my ex was disgusting, but after Bill, I now feel differently. I was such a beginner, but I did finally get the hang of it. So I guess I was now ready for my next step in expanding my sexual journey. But then I thought, "What did sucking cock have to do with taking off my clothes?"

After the last seminar, we got a quick bite to eat and went back to my room. I wanted to make love again, but instead he had me take a shower and shave my pussy again. Then I lay down naked and he gave me a fantastic back rub. I fell asleep. I don't how long I slept, but he woke me up by rubbing my clit. Still a little woozy I opened my eyes. He was holding a glass of water.

Handing the glass to me, he gave me a pink pill and said, "It's time to get ready for tonight. It's almost 8 pm and we need to get there before 9 pm. I have something to help take the edge off when you're on the stage. If you trust me, you'll swallow the pill. Take this and you'll be happy all night."

I was going to ask what it was, but I trusted he wouldn't give me anything harmful. I put the pill in my mouth and swallowed it with the water. As I did, I noticed that he had a smirk on his face.

Then he had me dress in the outfit that was on the bed. It was the short black flowing skirt that if I bent over my panty was exposed. The top was a crop top black t-shirt that had written sexy across the front and without a bra my nipples protruding from under it. Then he gave a black crouch-less panty, black stockings and my new black platform heels with red bows. The thing is that I don't remember buying the panty or shoes. Once dressed, I looked in the mirror.

Blurting, "Oh my god Bill. I look like a hooker dressed like this. I can't go out in public looking this way." I was very self-conscious dressed like shameful harlot.

He chuckled and answered, "Well Katy, I love the way you look. You're really hot and should show off that fabulous body. But we're only going to the club and I'm sure the other girls will be dressed a lot more revealing. And don't worry; I'll be there to protect you." He made me feel safe.

We left and walked down the hall, while I held tightly on to Bill's arm. When the elevator opened, there were four guys standing in. I didn't make eye contact as they moved in the back. I could hear them whispering something about me. The elevator stopped again and an old couple got in. When she looked at me, I saw her give a nasty expression. To make room I moved back a few steps. Accidentally, I ran into one of the guys. I turned and said I was sorry. Suddenly I felt a few hands on my ass. I tried to move forward but they kept patting my ass.

Then one of the guys leaned forward and whispered, "You are such a hot looking hooker. I know you won't mind a little groping. When you're done with the guy you're with, come up to my room. I'm in 1122. But not until after 1 am. I'll be waiting gorgeous."

The elevator door opened and we quickly left. I didn't even turn around to see what they looked like, but heard them laughing as we quickly walked away. Bill asked what was up and I told him.

But instead of being upset he just smiled and said, "See even strange men think you're hot." We got a cab and left.

It was a slow walk across the parking lot. I wasn't used to 6" platform heels. Once we got to the door, Bill opened it for me. In the entry was a big black bouncer named Usher standing by the door and a young girl behind the counter. We went up to the girl and Bill said, "We are here for the amateur dance contest."

The scantly clothed girl named Reece looked at me said, "Read this over for the rules and sign the bottom. Give it back to me with the $50 entry fee. The winner gets half and you are the sixth girl here tonight."

I didn't read it but just signed it. Then she handed me a yellow wrist band and said, "Now put this on your left wrist and go inside. There will be an announcement when they want all the girls."

Once inside of the dingy low lighted club, except the large oval stage being lighted, we found a booth on the side of the short runway. A plump girl was already dancing and showing everyone her big tits. Other girls were asking guys to give lap dances. Once seated at a booth on the side of the stage, a cute blond girl wearing just a panty and a vest hiding her tits asked us if we wanted a drink. I ordered a Martini and Bill got a beer. Looking around, we spotted other girls with wrist bands like me. As I sipped my Martini, Bill came close to me and put his hand under my skirt.

As he moved the panty apart and began rubbing my pussy, he said, "Look Katy. You're the hottest girl here. Let me warm you up. Being horny will make you have more fun when you perform."

That felt fantastic and I started moving my hips to his fingering. I became wet and whispered, "Oh my god Bill. You're making me really horny. I want you to have sex with me really bad." He chuckled and kept the up the fingering.

A short time later they announced for all of the contestants to center stage. The crowd cheered as all 6 of us made their way to the stage. Then he gave everyone the rules for the contest. Each girl will draw a spot to dance, will shake their booty, and strip during a three song set. The girls can do anything except touch a patron or show her pussy. After songs are over, she has to do request, which are lap dances and VIP room performances. Once all girls have performed, there will be an hour until they are back on stage for another 2 song session. Once all girls dance again, they will have the judging and announce the winner. Afterwards, the girls can stay and dance for more money or leave. If they leave before the judging, they lose all chance to win the contest.

While we were up on stage, the guy passed a hat with numbers in it. I drew number five as my position to dance. When I went back to the booth I sheepishly said, "Oh my god Bill. I'm going to need something stronger to drink, if I'm going to really do this. This isn't me or how I was raised. I'm not that type of girl and I don't why I agreed."

Bill handed me his shot of tequila and replied, "Now Katy, it will be just like at the department store. You saw how horny you made those guys just by opening your legs. It will be no different. You are the best looking girl here. And don't forget to make eye contact with several of the men. As for why you decided to do this, I told you that I would help expand your sexuality and this just one way. Just have fun."

After I downed the tequila, I felt better. With my pussy soaking wet I was still scared for doing something I never dream of ever doing. Looking into Bill's eyes, I saw how they were beaming.

Grumbling in a scared tone, "I guess it will be a new experience and if you think I can pull this off, I'll do my best. I did have fun making those guys horny at the store." He laughed at my anxiety.

As the 30 or so guys surrounded the elevate large oval stage with a pole in the middle, one by one the girls got up on stage and danced through three songs striping off what little clothes they had on, but not taking off their panties or thongs. The first girl was a short chubby blond with big tits. She knew how to shake them at the guys sitting around the stage. Then a taller Hispanic young girl with athletic built and smaller tits did her thing. After her, a tall brunette that wasn't very attractive went up and started stripping. She had the most clothes to take off. She also had the smallest breast, but had long shapely legs and a nice ass. When she crawled on all fours with her ass up, was when she got the nastiest comments. Then a very attractive 5'5" blond went on stage. She was going to be my competition. Her body was thin with her breast were a good C cup like mine. Legs were nice and shapely with a beautiful face. While she was dancing four guys came in. They saw her stripping and went up to her.

One guy blurted, "Hey Amber, you look fantastic. Why didn't you tell us you were coming here tonight?"

She smiled at them and shook her boobs. Then she threw them a kiss, turned around, bent over and held her ankles. Her legs were spread apart as she wiggled her ass. The thong was buried tightly in her ass crack, but when she spread her legs apart, the crowd cheered and made more nasty comments looking at her wet cunt from under the sheer thong.

While I was watching, a pit in my stomach emerged. I was going to be next and my anxiety became apparent. I felt nauseous. Noticing my fretfulness, Bill began rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy. I forgot all about my uneasiness, as I became extremely horny and ready to cum. When Amber's last song ended, the Emcee announced my name.

Taking a deep breath, I sashayed to the stage and was helped up. Looking out at the dozens of horny guys shouting all kinds of nasty comments, was like a roar of acceptance and energized me. They kept yelling, "You look hot. Take it off and let's see those tits. Wow! Nice bod."

Then I saw four guys smiling at me. One guy got close to the stage and cried, "Love to see you up close. How about VIP room when you done hottie?" He was cute but I just smiled and turned away.

When the music started, I began dancing by holding onto the pole. Eventually with more loud nasty comments, I wiggled my ass and strutted around the stage. They cheered when I removed my short black skirt and stood there with just stockings and my black thong hiding my pussy. Dancing to the beat of the music, the crowd kept cheering to take it all off. When the song ended I was just removing my black sheer top. The second song started to play as I pulled it over my head. My boobs were finally uncovered to the delight of the men shouting obscenities. My earlier apprehension faded away and now I was craving their attention. My mind was only on thoughts of pleasing guys. As I leaned forward to each guy seated around the stage, they got a closer look at my now erect nipples. A couple of guys went to kiss them and or yank on them.

Suddenly, "No touching guys," the Emcee blurted. "She'll be available for lap dances and VIP room later. With her permission you can grope all you want then."

As the third song was playing, I was now on all fours crawling around the stage just like the other girls. I didn't know at the time, but every time I spread my legs apart, the material on my crouch-less panty would uncover my pussy lips showing them my wet gap. The group quickly spotted the wardrobe error and began chanting to keep my legs spread apart. More guys flooded the stage area to see the spectacle. The Emcee finally noticed my exposure and quickly ended the song. I then proceeded to crawl around gathering the money that the men threw at me. As I stood to leave, the men applauded me. Then the last girl a tall light skinned African American girl with a big ass went up.

I went back to the booth where Bill was sitting and handed him the money to hold. To my dismay Amber was sitting there drinking a Martini. I was a little jealous as we made small talk. Now being very amorous, I whispered in his ear and his hand went between my legs. Oh god that felt good, but his cock would feel so much better. Amber saw his hand between my legs and moved closer to him. Then she began rubbing his cock. Two more Martinis came; one for me and the other for Amber. As we sipped our yummy drinks, Bill began rubbing Amber's pussy too.

Then jokingly he chuckled, "I wonder who will make the most money tonight with such wet wanting cunts?"

Suddenly the Emcee announced, "Now's the time you guys get to have close encounters with these six sexy girls. While our regular girls dance for you, the amateurs will be giving lap dances for $15 a song and VIP room private dances for $50 a song. Remember there is no sex. Please behave in that regard." It was his normal disclaimer to protect his club. It's always been up to the girls, especially in the VIP rooms.

It wasn't long until the four tattooed guys from the stage came over to grab me. They put down $250 for 5 songs and said, "That should give us enough time to enjoy this beauty." Bill took the money and told them to have fun.

I scooted out of the booth and stood in front of Devon. He was the older of the guys and the cute guy from earlier. He took my arm and said, "You are really gorgeous. We can't wait to see you up close."

The four men walked me upstairs to a VIP room and closed the curtain. They lifted me up on the large table with a pole in the middle. There was no music playing yet, as I stood there looking down at the men with lusty grins across their faces. Devon told me to take off my skirt. I did, just as a song started to play.

He grabbed both ankles and gently pulled me down falling on my ass and blurted, "How much to fuck you gorgeous?"

I was shocked. As I sat on my ass, I timidly said, "But the Emcee said no sex. I don't want to get in trouble. You can touch me if you want. I'll like that!" But for some reason, I was becoming aroused wanting to be played with. My pussy was crying out to be loved.

One of the guys that they called Squirts replied, "He has to say that for liability. But every girl here will fuck for the right price. So what's yours slut?"

As they told me to take off my top, Devon was holding my legs and pulling them apart. Then he pulled me to the edge of the table. One guy began playing with one nipple, while Devon had his hand fingering my pussy. Spreading the panty aside to expose my wet pussy, he asked, "Well slut, how much for all of us to sink our cocks into that hot cunt of yours? I can tell you really want it too. Your cunt is glistening wet for a fuck."

I didn't know. I was only there to strip and get over my shyness. Not for sex. The idea of being paid for sex had never occurred to me and never thought I would be okay with it. I'm no whore or ever wanted to be. But I was very horny and Devon was rubbing my clit and fingering my wet slit, waiting for my answer.

Then he blurted, "Okay slut we'll give one bill each for all of us to fuck you. Is that okay?"

With his thumb on my clit and two fingers in my hot pussy, I answered, "Yeah Sure, if it's each."

There was nothing else I could say. My pussy was on fire, even with fingers in me. I wanted to feel a cock buried inside me in the worst way. Money wasn't necessary. The way I was feeling, I would have fucked them for nothing.

Just as the first 7 minute song ended, Devon unzipped his pants, pulled out his large throbbing cock and put on a condom. He pulled me to where my ass was hanging over the edge of the table, had the guys hold my legs wide part, and pushed his manhood into me with one hard plunge. I moaned in delight of finally feeling my pussy filled with a large cock. Devon asked how it felt being slowly rammed by his meat.

I answered, "Oh Yes! You feel so good inside me." With more blissful moaning, I yelped "I love your big cock in me. Oh my God. You're amazing. Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard. And the rest of you guys too. Yes that's it. You're making me cum."

Devon began roughly fucking me. As he did Louie got on the table and had me open my mouth. He began pushing his small cock in it. I responded by sucking and licking his head. As the second song ended, Devon pulled out and dumped his load on my pussy mound. Then he yelled, "Next!"

Squirt was the next one to stick his average size hard cock into my hot needy cunt. It was less than a minute until he pulled out and blew his load on me. Then he pleaded to let him continue. Devon laughed and Squirt pushed back into my wanting hole. This time he pumped me for 5 quick minutes.

When he pulled out he said, "Let me shoot this in that gorgeous mouth of yours. You are very pretty."

As I to sit up, Louie pulled out of my mouth. I went toward Squirts cock, just as he blew it. Most of it landed on my face with little sperm making it in my mouth. As I went to scoop cum off my chin, Roach pushed his member into my hot pulsating cunt. It was his turn just as the third song ended. His cock was big, but not as big as Devon's. He pumped me to the music and I responded with an orgasm. It felt fantastic to finally climax. It took all of the fourth song for Roach to finally explode. Pulling off his condom, he made to my mouth and blew his seed down my throat. When he was done squirting, I licked my lips and smiled.

"I see you liked that," Devon barked.

I answered, "I love the taste. It's so yummy!"

Then Louie had me turn on all fours. With my stomach flat on the table and my feet on the floor I spread my legs apart and he entered into my wanting passion. When the song ended, Louie blurted, "I'm not done yet. Can we stay for another song? You feel awesome."

Loudly moaning in bliss and building up to another orgasm I sighed, "Oh yes! Please fuck me until you cum and cum in me. Please. You feel fantastic. Fuck me! Yes fuck me!"

Half way through the song he pulled out, took off the condom and pushed just the tip of his cock back into my open hole. Then he squirted rope after rope of thick semen. When he finished, I sat on the edge of the table. They watched me smiling and dripping his load slowly out of my pussy.

Then Devon exclaimed, "You're one hot slut Katy. I can't wait to see you back on stage. I bet everyone will notice how wet you. "

They all dressed and left the VIP room content and happy, except me. My pussy began heating up again needing another hard throbbing member inside me. Devon gave me only $430 for the fuck and extra song. I began to feel ashamed and used, although my pussy had other needs.

When I finally left the room, I went to clean up and dumped the rest of Louie's seed out of me. Just wearing crouch-less panty their sperm was dripped all over it. As I walked by the stage, the Emcee grabbed my arm and told me that it was my turn to dance. He took me over to the stairs and made me walk up. Then he announced me. The songs began playing and I started my strut around. Once I was naked, except for my soaked panty, I forgot about their sperm mess that was dripping in between my legs.