Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I began crawling on all fours, I heard one guy blurt, "Look at her cunt. It looks like she had lots of fun in the VIP room." Another replied, "Dude that's someone's load." Another guy yelled, "I just love cream pies." Then others began shouting obscenities.

Once the songs were over, I bent over pick up the money and my clothes. I quickly went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw the semen dripping down my legs and when I took off the panty it was soaked with sperm. I cleaned up and threw the panty away. I was completely humiliated by what had happened and now wanted to go. Getting dressed, I rushed over to where Bill was, but was stopped by a short older Mexican.

"I loved the way you danced gorgeous. Why don't come with me and let me enjoy you like the other guys have done," the Mexican said.

Looking over at Bill, he was busy with Amber. Resisting somewhat, he began pulling and I went with the guy.

Once back in the VIP room, I turned to him and said, "It will be $300 to fuck me and I want the money up front."

He chuckled and answered, "That's it sweetie. You just want $300 for all of us to fuck that great body of yours."

Confused, I turned to look back into the darken room and saw two guys sitting on the couch. "What!" I screamed. "Oh no, just you!"

He took my hand and pulled me over to the couch. He began stripping off my clothes except my shoes and stockings. Looking at my nakedness, one guy snickered and said, "No panty on this one Juan. I bet she's loves fucking and is why she dressed without a thong."

Then I was pushed on my back. I tried to resist just a little, but two guys took my legs and spread them apart. First the older Mexican jumped on top and stuck his small thick cock into my soaked wanting hole. Once he started to fuck me, I stopped resisting. I wanted him. It only took one song for him to blow his load deep inside me. After he pulled out, the younger Mexican took his turn. His cock felt amazing. It was bigger and just as thick. It filled my insides making me moving enthusiastically to his pounding. I was building up to the third orgasm of the night and began moaning.

"Oh god; that's it; don't stop! Ah, Ah! Fuck me harder Juan! Oh yes!" It took another two sounds until he blew his load deep inside me.

Then the last guy took his turn. He was about the same size as Juan. He came quicker. I thought I was done. But it wasn't to be. I had to suck on their cocks cleaning them up. When they got dressed to leave the old Mexican threw me $300 all in twenties for the sex but nothing or the songs.

Still naked I bent over to pick it up. He slapped my ass and said, "There you go whore. You are very good at sex and seemed to enjoy it. Maybe you should fuck for me. I'll pay you a lot better then what you'll make here."

I shook my head no and told that he still owed me for the songs. Laughing, he gave me two bills with his card and told me to call him. I was again ashamed of my behavior. I didn't know why I wanted sex as bad as I have and now I'm called a whore. I was completely mortified. As I was dressing, I began to cry. But then their semen started to drip out of me. I quickly went to clean up. Luckily no one stopped me this time.

Once back with Bill, Amber was gone. I looked at Bill and said, "I want to go."

He saw my anguish and asked me why. I began to form tears in my eyes when I explained. "I was just called a whore Bill. I'm not one of those types of women. You said all I had to do was strip in front of guys. You didn't say that I had to have sex too."

Bill interrupted me and asked, "So you fucked one guy and that doesn't make you a whore. You're still a beautiful lady to me."

"Oh my god Bill," I whined. "You said you would protect me, but when I needed you, you were playing with Amber. It wasn't just one guy. It was seven and they didn't use condoms. I went on stage to dance the last song set and was dripping their semen while I was dancing. I want to leave now."

Just when Bill was going to say something, the Emcee announced that the winners were going to be announced and all of the girls needed to come back on stage. Bill told me that we would go right after that. So I walked up on stage with the rest of the girls. As soon as the guys began cheering, I was becoming energized again. As the Emcee was talking, I kept wondering what was wrong with me. I've never been this sexually energized before. Then he began handing out the prizes.

"For sixth, fifth and fourth place will go to Tracy, Zanita and Jade. They all get $100 for their performance. For third place the prize will go to Tina and she will receive $200. Now for the winner; we have two very active girls during the night. Amber and Katy have been real popular with you guys and both deserve first place. Therefore it's a tie. Here is $500 for each of you. And I hope you two will stay until closing. I'm sure the guys would love to get to know you better. Now wouldn't you guys?"

There was a big cheer from everyone. But then someone yelled, "The red head fucks." Someone else blurted, "Really, I would love to fuck her before she leaves." I heard more cheering with guys saying, "Me too."

Coming down from the stage, a bald guy grabbed for my hand to help me down. Once down he began to pull me back to the VIP room. Knowing what he wanted to do, I didn't stop him. But suddenly Bill stepped in and quickly pulled me toward the exit.

Once outside he said, "I'm sorry Katy. I didn't know they allowed sex here. I do know some of the total nude clubs turn a blind eye to it. He did say no sex, so I thought you were just having fun. Please forgive me. Let's get you back to the hotel and clean you up. I'm really sorry."

As we were waiting for Uber to pick us up, he held me and I forgave him. I didn't tell him that it wasn't all bad. For some reason I did enjoy the sex. It was after 1 am, as we walked through the casino toward the elevators. I felt uneasy by all of the stares. With the stiletto's shoes on, I had to walk slowly. Once there, I began to relax. It took a long time for the elevator doors to finally open. When they did, two guys came out. They stopped and look at me.

"What do we have here?" He snickered and said, "You are a very attractive Hooker. How much for an hour gorgeous?"

I was stunned, but before I could say anything Bill gave him a stern look and nastily lied. "My wife is no hooker ass hole."

The guy laughed and started to walk away. As we got in, he held the door open and chuckled, "Maybe not. But with that body, she'll make a good one." Then he let the door close.

Once it started, I thanked him and went to kiss him. But it suddenly stopped at the next floor. One inebriated fat guy walked in. He looked at me, smiled, and stood next to me. As the elevator rode up to our floor, I felt his hand on my ass. Then he got out with us.

Grabbing my arm, he stammered, "I knew you would come back for our rendezvous gorgeous. So what room are we going too; yours or mine?"

Oh my god! It's the guy from the elevator earlier that night. I didn't know he was a fat balding ugly man. I got loose from him, moved over to Bill for protection and answered, "What makes you think I'm going to have sex with you?"

While the guy was trying to get his balance, Bill whispered in my ear. "He's really drunk Katy. Tell him a thousand for an hour in his room. He'll probably pass out before you have to do anything."

"Are you sure," I asked. "I'm not some whore or do I want to be. Also, he's old, fat, has an acme scared face, has tattoos, and is completely bald. Not my type. But if you think he's too drunk, I'll do it." Bill chuckled and reassured me that he was right.

Then the guy answered my question. "Well sexy, because you love making money. I can tell by how easy you allowed me to pat that great ass of yours. How much do you charge for fun tonight?"

Looking at Bill for approval, I blurted "A thousand for an hour."

He laughed and answered, "I knew you were going to be expensive, but I only have seven hundred left. Would that be enough?" Then almost falling, he leaned against the wall, "I should get a discount because you probably already fuck a lot of guys. What am I sloppy tenth?"

That's when Bill took over and said, "Okay dude. I'll take her up to your room at one-thirty. You can have fun until two-thirty. Then send her back."

The guy laughed and stammered, "Okay. I'll be waiting. My room is 1122." He got on the next elevator and we walked to Bill's room.

Once inside, we argued about me going up to have sex for money. I pleaded not to go, saying that he wouldn't know the difference if I didn't show. That's when Bill stubbornly said, "Now Katy, this will be just one more guy tonight and you probably wouldn't even have sex. It wasn't my idea for you to fuck all those guys at the club. Just think of it as a date and expanding your sexuality. You'll be fine."

He kissed me and put his hand under my skirt. Playing with my pussy and clit made me horny again. I began to become wet, just like at the club. My will power melted into the orgasmic feeling of wanting sex. But he stopped before I could cum again. Then he opened his door and took my hand. We were off to this guy's room.

Knocking, the guy opened it with just a pair of boxer's on. He saw Bill and gave him a wad of money. Then he dragged me in and Bill started to follow. The guy turned pushed him out the door and slammed it in face. As I stood there, Bill knocked on the door and yelled at him but he just laughed and told him that he would send me back when he was done.

I looked around the room. There were mirrors on the ceiling and over the head board. He came up to me and told me to get naked. I slowly took off my top and skirt trying to waste time as much time as I could. But he had me leave the stockings and shoes on. He told me I looked fantastic dressed for sex. Laughing he then took out his phone and began shooting photos of me. He ordered me in different poses.

Once I got on the bed he said, "Now slut, lean back and spread those legs apart. I want to see that hot cunt of yours."

After some time of me spreading eagle, I finally sensually said, "Are you going to make love to me or take photos all night?"

When he walked up to me, I noticed that he wasn't stammering any more or looking drunk. In fact he looked sober. He told me to kneel up on the bed and lean toward him. Then he took off his boxers, pointed his hard cock at my face and nastily said, "You're going to suck me dry for the first load, while I take photos of such a beautiful face with my cock in it. Damn, you're such an attractive tart."

Taking his cock in my hand, I began to suck his head as I rubbed his average sized thing. Then he held my head as he pushed it farther in my mouth. I gagged a little until he pulled back. As he pumped my mouth, he told me to look up at him. He had his phone in his hand and took some pictures of me, but then he kept it there pointed at me. When he began to groan, I tasted a little precum. Expecting a blast of sperm but it never happened. Just when I relaxed, a powerful shot of semen hit the back of my mouth and down my throat. I pulled back as he squirted again. Then he pulled completely out and spewed the rest of his huge load across my face. Once he stopped squirting, he told me to look at him and smile.

"You are really beautiful Katy, but what makes a whore like you even more attractive is a face full of cum. Smile!"

When he finished the photos, he told me to suck on him to get him hard again. When I put his cock in my mouth, he sarcastically said, "I bet you thought this would be easy money and I would pass out. I just played being drunk. I could tell you didn't want to fuck me and my little act worked." Then he laughed and said, "I also took a little blue pill. You'll be fucking me the whole time. I hope you are up to it and the other guys didn't wear you out." He continued to chuckle as I got him hard again.

Once he was ready, he lay down on his back and told me to get his throbbing cock into me. I straddled him, closed my eyes, and slowly sat down on his cock. It easily slid into me. Then he told me to get off, open my eyes and slowly push his cock back into my wanting box. I did as he asked, but noticed his phone pointing at me. At this time I didn't care. I wanted sex and feeling his cock in me just aroused me. As I slowly bounced off and on his hard rod and in between my pleasurable moans, I asked him what he was doing with the phone.

Chuckling he answered, "I'm making a fucking video and you are the star."

I screamed, "Oh no, please don't." I attempted to get off.

"Shit bitch," he barked. Grabbing my hips he pulled me back down on his cock. "You're fucking up the sequence bitch. But don't worry; it's only for my use."

I answered, "Okay; but please don't post that anywhere."

He let go of my hips and I began bouncing up and down on him. I looked in the mirror over the headboard and saw myself having sex. It was surreal watching my breast jiggle while I enjoyed this guy. Suddenly I was having an orgasm. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of pleasure. When I finished shaking, I looked down at him. He had a huge smile across his face. But his hairy fat body made me disgusted with myself. Then with his cock still deep inside me he sat up and pushed me on my back, although his dick fell out.

"I see you enjoyed me. Now it's my turn to take pleasure in you." He said with a snicker.

Opening my eyes, I saw that damn phone pointing at my pussy. He told me to open my legs wider. Then he started to push himself back into my drenched hole. He barked to keep my eyes open and smile for the camera. I did as he requested, but the feeling of his thick cock immersed ecstasy in me, I found myself moaning in lust.

"Ah! Yes! Oh god, that feels fantastic. Yes fuck me! Ah!" I loudly verbalized over and over again.

I could hear him laugh, as he pushed my legs up my body. He leaned over me with his chubby stomach pushing down on my torso. I had hard time breathing as he pumped me. He noticed me gasping for air and he rose up on his hands. With his stomach now flapping against me he sped up the ravishing. Sometime later he began to grunt and I knew what was coming. Pulling out, he told me to open my mouth. Moving over my face, he placed his cock at my lips and began shooting another load of semen. Squirt after squirt landed across my face with some landing in my mouth. When he finish, I opened my eyes. His phone was pointed at me.

He barked, "Take your fingers and scoop my seed up and suck it off." As I started doing it, he said, "That's a good little whore. But we still need to leave most of it on you. You look fantastic with a facial of cum." He laughed.

After some time he put the phone down and told me to suck him hard again. Looking at the clock, I noticed it was almost 2:30 am. I whined, "I don't think we'll have enough time left to do it again. I'm going to clean up."

As I went to get up, he pushed me back down on the bed and squawked, "You're not going anywhere yet slut. I don't care what time it is. I have to fuck you doggy for the video ending. The sooner you start sucking, the sooner I'll finish fucking you. Afterwards you can leave."

It took me almost ten minutes to get him hard again. Then he had me kneel and turn over on my hands and knees. He pulled me to the edge of the bed with my knees barely on the bed. Standing behind me, he proceeded to pushed it back into my wanting slit. I responded with passion and started to move exuberantly. He began to spank my ass to make me move faster. The more I moved the hotter I became. After sometime and he wasn't cumming, I slowed down, although I was almost ready to cum myself.

Suddenly he stopped fucking me, pulled my hair to raise me off my hands and said, "I'm about ready to blow it in you slut. But first I thought you should see what a whore like you looks like having sex. Open your eyes and smile for the camera."

I was bent at my waist trying to stay up, as he began to fuck me again. I watched my breast jiggling as he sped up his plummeting. I felt like a cheap whore, looking at my cum drenched face in the mirror. It was surreal. Was that really me with this fat hairy guy's stomach on my ass, as he pumps in and out of me? Closing my eyes not wanting to see myself, I began to enjoy him. A few minutes later, I felt him began shooting his seed deep inside me and I immediately gushed with another orgasm. Now I hoped we were finally done.

When he pulled out of me, he had me reach back and open my ass up. He shot photos and a video of me expelling his load out of me. I thought I was just dripping it out on the floor. But when I finished, he held up a saucer that was now filled with his seed. Then as he filmed me, I licked it off. I was finally done.

As I started for the bathroom to clean up, he grabbed my arm and said, "Where do you think you're going slut? I think everyone should see what a hot whore looks like after sex."

Before I could answer, he opened his door, threw me my clothes and pushed me out into the hall. He slammed it behind me and I heard him loudly laugh. I quickly put on the skirt and top, and walked to the elevators. I still had his semen on my face as I got in. Hoping it was empty at 3:30 in the morning, unfortunately, there was a security guard in it. I didn't look at him and hit floor seven. As it stopped at my floor, I quickly got out and so did the guard.

I began walking away when he blurted, "Wait a minute. I need to talk to you."

Sheepishly, I did stop and turn back to him. I kept looking down as he approached me. "It looks like you were busy tonight. Look up so I can wipe the mess off your face. You should clean up before you go to your next gig."

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and told him that the guy just threw me out before I had a chance. He had a smirk across his face as he wiped the sperm off me.

Noticing my anguish he said, "It is okay! I'm not going to arrest you. We have working girls in here all the time. That's why we have the eleventh floor set up for use. Are you done for tonight and going to your room or do you have another guy to see?"

Looking tear eyed up at him I meekly answered, "I'm done and going to my room."

He asked what my room number was so he could log it in. I told him and he walked me to it. Then he said, "Don't forget to pay your 20% commission for using our hotel." I was completely surprised by that comment.

Once inside, I sat down and cried. I felt dirty and cheap. Even the security guard thought I was a whore. I suddenly remembered I had to call Bill when I got back to my room. A girl answered and told me that Bill was asleep and she would tell him in the morning. Shocked and a little angry because it sounded like Amber, I hung up. But I needed to ask him if he really knew that I would become a whore tonight. I went to take a shower. Once I was in bed exhausted, I began to fall asleep. Knowing that I would be going home the next day. I cried myself asleep.

Stay tuned for what happens next.