Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy Ch. 06

Story Info
I reluctantly became a paid sex worker.
8.8k words
4.56
11.1k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 -- Turning into a Whore

After I came back from Las Vegas, my life has never been the same. I met a hunk named Bill and was romanced into becoming his willing slut. The previous five chapters went into detail of how that occurred. Even though I was still ashamed of my behavior in Vegas and abstained from sex after I got home, I saw Bill again a month later in L.A. He took me to dinner and I was persuaded to go to a bar in Santa Ana just for a drink to apologize for Vegas. Once there, I somehow lost all control. I woke up in a basement and had sex with a dozen or so men. He told me that I had performed admirably and now was a willing a cheap whore. He even showed me many photos of me in sexual bliss and guys waiting for a turn. After that night, I no longer looked at myself as anything but a soiled woman. It was like my mind had some how been brain washed with me constantly craving sex.

The pleasure and money I was receiving from satisfying men, was all I thought about and still do. It's been five years of uninhibited gratification of enjoying at least a thousand guys; or was that they enjoyed my many talents of extracting their yummy cum. That changed during the pandemic, but then that is another chapter in my life.

I also talked about a pink pill that they constantly gave me. The ad states that it offers dramatic enhancement in receptivity and "readiness" in areas of sexual stimulation and to waken a woman's sexual yearning and libido. Also it will affect every woman differently. In a few women it will completely remove any sexual inhibitions creating a craving for intercourse. I am in that category.

First, let's continue with the next part of me being transformed from slut into a fun loving enthusiastic escort/prostitute with the help of taking the pink pill. I'll begin where I left off. If needed, please read chapter five.

*****

After being used as a cheap whore that Saturday night I felt mortified and now a damaged woman. I was placed on a blanket with the cold floor underneath me and men came in one after another for sex. Not understanding what was happening to me; I now saw myself as a cheap tramp and unfit for a normal sex free life, like I had before Vegas.

When I woke Sunday, I still felt like a worthless slut. Bill did try to cheer me up and help me make sense of my new experiences, with little results. I listened, but it didn't really sink in until he took me out to buy new outfits advertising my body. The attention I received from trying the risqué outfits excited me. Just like when in Vegas, men seemed to like looking at me.

Realizing that I was becoming a whore, I had to ask. "What am I now Bill? What did you do to me? I've never been such a willing slut before you. I don't want to be a whore. I'm so ashamed of what happened last night. Please tell me what is going to happen to me now that I've been farmed out. I have the right to know!"

He laughed and answered, "Katy. You know I love you. The only way to show me your love me back is to be my submissive. And gorgeous after last night outstanding performance begging for cock, you are exactly what you have been training for; that is, my obedient, sexy, and willing full service whore. So get used to it. Accept the fact that men find you eye-catching, desirable and are willing to pay to have sex with you. You should welcome using what god has given you to excite men, while you still have that hot body. Your looks won't last forever and when it's gone, you'll thank me for having these experiences. I know that once you put your mind to this undertaking, you'll be a very happy and satisfied young Lady. "

I didn't know how to answer him, but it did tell me that I was going to be farmed out over and over again. And the way he said it made me realize that I wasn't going to have a choice. Then he whispered something in my ear and the next thing I remember was waking up in the mall parking lot. It was like I was in a trance. My mind was again blank, like waking up from a dream. Only this dream was all about sex.

We went to dinner and I was unable to stop flashing these old guys by keeping my legs spread apart so they could view my bare pussy. For some strange reason I was enjoying it. I was so freaking horny that Bill made me play with myself all the way home. Once I got home, he had me strip, lay in bed, and he proceeded to fuck me with a huge black dildo. I came hard and fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up Monday for work, Bill wasn't around. The coffee was made and a note was sitting by my purse. "Katy, don't forget to call Calvin for tonight's date. He wants you for a couple of hours at his hotel. I'll be back to help you get ready. Have a great day Beautiful, Bill."

I was shocked by the note. I thought he was kidding when he told me the old guy Calvin wanted me. But now there was no getting around that I was really going fuck an old fart for money. There had to be some way to fight my pink pill drug laced sexual urges. I didn't know what to do or who to trust. I began reminiscing about how this all happened.

It wasn't even two months, since I came back from Vegas as a super slut. I enjoyed the most sex ever in that amount of time. Before Vegas I had only experienced four men. By the time I came home that number went to 22 men and Bill had photos of me having sex. At 27 my life would be ruined if any of the explicit photos got out. But once home, I did fight the sexual urges for a month. I thought I was cured. Until I allowed Bill to come back in my life.

I think he's done something to my mind, but don't know what it was. After he said something to me that I can't remember, I willing allowed another 12 guys to fuck me at the bar and enjoyed it. And now I'm going to be paid for sex again. I kept telling myself that I'm really not that type of girl and what happened in the past was just a big mistake. But I'm still being controlled by my sexual urges and don't know why I'm constantly in need of a sexual fix. I cried thinking about how I got this way and what was wrong with me.

As I dressed for work, putting on black pants, bra and red sweater; I began thinking of how I was going to get out of the meeting this old guy. I had to get control of my need for sex. I thought once my mind began concentrating on work, everything would turn out okay and a solution would miraculously appear.

It was going to be a busy day with new clients coming in for setting up their accounts. I was the liaison for new accounts. I had no time to think about sex. Eric a nice hunk in the office seemed to keep running into me when getting coffee. I could feel myself becoming sexually excited about him when we flirted, but ignored the feeling. I had to behave.

The morning went by fast. My associate and friend Emma already left for lunch. Taking a late lunch, I saw Bill waiting for me. He waved me over to him. Reluctantly I sashayed over. Taking my arm, he forced me to his BMW. Opening the door, he pushed me in. Without saying a word, we drove to Fashion Island parking structure and parked on the top floor where there weren't many vehicles.

Nastily he spoke. "Why haven't you called Calvin yet?" He barked! Then he slapped me.

Holding my stinging cheek, I meekly responded back. "I've been really busy at work Bill. I thought I had time and was going to do it at lunch."

Calming down Bill said, "Call him right now. He's been waiting for your call and I want to listen so put it on speaker."

I dialed the number and Calvin immediately answered only after one ring. Sensually I said, "Hi Calvin. I hope it's not too late to set up a date?"

He excitedly replied. "No it's not Katy. I hope this is Katy?" I answered it was.

We continued chatting and had a nice ten minute conversation. I was to show up at the Resort across from Fashion Island at 7pm. He gave me his room number. He wanted me to wear the outfit I wore Sunday. I told him that I had better outfit to wear, although I didn't know what it would be. I wasn't going to wear that mini skirt and sheer blouse exposing my breast. Laughing, he told me that I've been in his thoughts all day and hoped that he wasn't being scammed, since he already paid for my services. I assured him that I would show up. We hung up and Bill seemed happy. Then we went to lunch.

When he dropped me off at work, he apologized for being angry. Then he said, "I will need to show you how to prepare for anal sex and it takes about an hour. So get home on time." He gave me a passionate kiss on the lips and I left.

It was 2pm when I got back to my desk. I was only going to take a half hour lunch to prepare for the last client. Luckily, there was no time for my mind to think about me being whore. I did get everything done and met a thirty something attractive guy named Mr. Jake Harden. He was nice and as we were setting things up, I noticed him checking me out. I kept it strictly professional, even though he was cute, very flirtatious and I was horny. I did like the attention. He even asked me out for a drink, but from the paperwork I knew he was married with three kids. I quickly declined. I left a little early from work and made it home by 5:30pm.

Once I got home Bill told me to strip and to lie in the tub on my back. He had this clear plastic bag with a long tube and an on off valve. He explained that I needed to clean my ass hole and the bag contained a 2 quart solution of vinegar and water. Placing the bag on my stomach, he told me to lube the end by me sucking on it. Then he had me raise my legs up and began inserting the skinny tube up my ass. It hurt as it went in.

Suddenly he snapped, "Not all the way just yet Katy. That black line is where you stop pushing it in."

I was happy to stop there and it wasn't that far in me.

He snickered, "Now turn the valve on until the fluid lowers to the line on the bag. Pull your legs up over your body to get the ass off the tub."

I turned it on, but some spilled out. So he took my legs and pushed them up my body forcing my ass up. He nastily told me to hold them there. Once the fluid was in me, he turned off the valve, pulled out the tube, and pushed a small anal plug in me.

As he was turning on a timer he laughed and said, "This is an enema Katy. You need to learn to give yourself one every time a guy wants anal sex from you. Preparation is everything to make it pleasant for both parties. After tonight you'll see what I mean. Saturday we didn't prepare you properly and you remember how that turned out. This is stage one of cleaning you out. The timer is set for five minutes. Just relax."

It didn't take long for the timer to go off. Then he had me get up and sit on the toilet. I reached under me and without dropping the plug in the toilet, I relieved myself. After I wiped, he had me back in the tub. This time I was on all fours with the bag on my lower back. It was more difficult pushing the tube in. I had to keep inserting it until the length reached the nine inch mark. Then as before, I turned the valve on and the rest of the liquid flowed into me. As the solution was draining inside me, my stomach began to push out and it hurt like cramps. Once that was done the plug went back in and the timer was set for twenty minutes.

As I lay on my arms with my ass propped up I meekly asked, "Is he going to fuck my ass too?"

Bill gave out a huge roar and answered, "Oh yeah he is Katy. Why do you think he wants you for two hours? I'm sure he has fun plans for your hot body. And if you didn't know what it meant before, 'Full Service Whore' is a girl that will do anything requested including anal sex and multiple men at once. I've advertised you as Full Service. So get used to preparing yourself like this before every date." He laughed again.

I was now completely horrified. I hadn't even admitted that I was a whore. But Bill was treating me like I already accepted my fate. I guess he saw me starting to cry so he again whispered something in my ear. I don't remember what he said, but I woke with the timer alarm going off. He told me that I feel asleep. Guiding me to the toilet, I pulled the plug out and I drained my ass of the disgusting fluid. He had me sit there until he was sure I was completely empty. I wiped myself again and he handed me a different anal plug.

It was skinny and maybe 6" long. He had me take a huge amount of this lilac smelling gel and rub it all over the plug. Then he forced me to push it in my ass hole, until the red jewel at the end was embedded deep inside me. Bending over, he stood behind me and slapped my ass.

"Now that looks amazing Katy," he chuckled. "You have a very nice looking heart shaped ass. And the plug is just an added adornment. I'm sure Calvin will enjoy removing it," he laughed again. "Now you're ready for a wonderful night Katy. I bet you'll have a dozen orgasms. Here is your pink pill to make sure you come back one happy well fucked filly."

Reluctantly, I swallowed the pill and smiled. For some unknown reason I now really wanted to meet him. Giggling I sensually said, "I'm so horny Bill. I hope Calvin will stay hard a long time. I can't wait." I still don't know why I said that, but my mind no longer had any thoughts other than sex and pleasing men.

We arrived at the hotel a little early. I was dressed in a short white dress with a white thong, stockings and without a bra my nipples were somewhat exposed and my cleavage was nicely seen. Being a firm almost D-cup breast, I was very revealing. Only a small clasp held the top together. As we valet the car and when I got out, I exited slowly so the valet would see me. The guy got a nice view of my exposure. He had a huge smile as he held my hand helping me out. With white stockings and 6" white heels I'm sure I looked like a hooker, but didn't care. Bill came over and I grabbed his arm as we entered the hotel.

Finding a nice couch in the middle of the bar area, we sat down. Crossing my legs, I got comfortable although I had trouble keeping myself covered. Bill went to get me a Martini, as I called Calvin to tell him that I had arrived.

"Hi Calvin," I sensually giggled. "Do you want me to come to your room or should I finish my Martini first?"

He responded, "Bring your drink with you and come to room 244. I'm upstairs at the end and overlooking the pool. I have a nice balcony and we can watch the sunset."

Answering back, "I'll be right there sweetie."

Getting up just as Bill arrived back with my Martini and his beer, I took the drink gave him a light kiss on the cheek and told him that I had to go. He smiled telling me to have fun and would wait for me at the bar.

I walked out the back looking for room 244. As I followed the signage, I finally found my way to his room. Taking a deep breath, I knock on his door. An older 60 something skinning man opened it. He had a huge smile as he had me come in. I could tell he like what he saw.

Taking my hand he took me over to the balcony and had me sit outside as we watched the sunset. It was very romantic as I sipped on my drink. He seemed a little shy not knowing what to say to me. I didn't know at the time that this would be the behavior of a lot of guys when they first met me. So I had to break the ice.

"This is a nice room Calvin. Don't worry I won't start our time until I finish my drink. Is this okay to get to know one another a little first?"

Calvin came over and sat close to me and answered. "God you are very beautiful Katy. I saw you Sunday at a distance and thought you were hot. But now being near you and looking into those blue twinkling eyes, you are absolutely magnificent. I was very surprised that after you left, your boyfriend came over and asked if we were interested in meeting you. I can't believe he only charged us $700 for two hours of enjoying you. I can't wait to see you naked."

It finally hit that he kept say we and us. Just as I was going to ask, another old guy with a hairy pot belly and wearing just loosely tied robe came out on the patio. I looked over at Calvin and asked, "I guess we are having a threesome."

They laughed and the fat guy said, "Oh yeah cutie. I'm Curtis, Calvin's older brother. Why don't you stand up and let us see what you look like."

As I stood, Calvin took my drink away and put it down. Then he unzipped my dress and unclasped the front. They pulled the straps down off my arms and the front fell to my waist. Curtis took the rest of it off my hips and I stepped out of it. All this was done on the balcony and I could see a guy looking at me from another balcony. I could see him taking his phone and pointing it at me. So I covered my breast with my arms and blurted, "Don't you think we should finish this inside."

I went to walk in the room as Calvin mumbled, "I get her first Curtis. You didn't believe she would even show up."

I stood there as Calvin came over and kissed me. His hands were on my ass pulling me closer to his hardening cock that was rubbing against me. Curtis was next to me groping one breast. Then went behind me and started to pat my ass. He pushed me forward a little and moved the thong out of my ass crack. Then he blurted, "Damn Calvin, she's got an anal plug in her ass."

He began pulling it out and pushing it back in like I was being fucked. I stopped kissing Calvin and began enjoying his play. Then Curtis pushed it all the way back in and began fingering my very wet pussy. When he did, he again blurted, "My god Calvin, she must love fucking old guys. Her cunt is soaked."

Calvin reiterated that he was first. When Curtis pulled my thong down and I stepped out of it, he stood back and admired my form. Calvin stood behind me and had me bend forward. Then I felt one of them began fingering my pussy pushing two fingers inside me. Looking back, it was Calvin. When finished, I heard him unzipping his pants. I turned to see him naked with a big hard cock sticking straight up. I pushed him back making him sit on the couch. Then I knelt down and began sucking the helmet. When I knew he was rock hard, I sat on him facing away. I wanted Curtis to see me.

As I guided Calvin's nice 7' thick manhood into my drenched pussy, I looked at Curtis. His expression was of pure lust watching me bounce up and down on his brother. I could tell he wanted me real bad. I began moaning.

"You feel great in me Calvin. Oh yes, I just love a hard cock. I hope you like it too. Oh yes. Fuck me Calvin. I want you so bad." Then I giggled as I bounce up and down on his uncovered old rod.

Curtis was watching me in bliss, but he took his phone and began shooting photos of me. Not a lot, but enough to see Calvin's cock going in and out of me. Eventually he came over and I grabbed his cock. His was a little bigger and hairier. When I put it in my mouth, Curtis gave out a huge groan of pleasure.

I didn't deep throat him, but just got a little more than the helmet in my mouth. One hand was holding his shaft and my other was on Calvin's knee holding me steady. I had to bend forward to enjoy both men. As I bounced up and down on Calvin, Curtis removed his hard rod and told Calvin that it was his turn to fuck me.

Calvin responded, "Bro I'm almost ready to blow. Give me a few more minutes and then you can have her for a long time, while I charge up again."

I kept bouncing and grinding on top of his nice cock. Suddenly he pushed me forward to where I fell on the floor. He pulled out and propped up my ass to where I was laying on the floor, ass up against the couch, and my legs dangling above me. In a moment he pushed my legs over my body and rammed back into my wide open hole. Holding my legs, he speedily rammed in and out of me.

I responded by saying, "Does that feel good to you Darling? You feel fantastic in me being so deep. I want you to really enjoy me."

I was building up to my first climax of the night when he grunted and answered, "Oh yeah Katy. You're the best girl I've ever fucked. Don't move. I want to cum deep in you."