Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at Bill I asked him. "Is this okay with you Bill? I thought I was going to slowly work my way into becoming an Escort. Can't we just go and talk about this? Please!"

Bill smiled at me and answered, "There is no better time to get started than now. And you even will have men for immediate servicing. And Katy I'm really getting tired of all of your whining about becoming a whore. This is your career path that you been training for."

He told Alec to take me and have fun and spanked my ass as I left with Alec. He took me behind the bar to a storage area. Opening the door he pushed me in. The room had cases of beer, wine, and different spirits. There was a strange onion smell. Leading me over to bench, he stood in front of me and unclasped my top. Taking my arms out of the straps, he lowered it to my waist. He had me pull up the skirt part of the dress to uncover my bare pussy.

He looked at me for a minute and said, "You have a very nice body Katy. I can see why Bill is making you a whore. Your face is also very beautiful. I love those blue eyes and that mouth. I bet those lips would feel great over my cock. Let's give it a try."

As he took down his pants, he pushed me down to kneel in front of him then he ordered me to suck him hard. At first I timidly put it in my mouth. But as I got going, he soon had that average size thing pumping in and out. I played with his balls, hoping that would make him spew his seed. It didn't. Once he was rock hard, he had me lean over the bench, with knees on the ground, and my head pushed against a card board crate of wine. Then he had me guide his cock into me. It felt fantastic going in.

Initiating the pleasure by moving back and forth, he just stood there and let me fuck him for some time. As I started to go faster, he suddenly held my hips and pushed all the way in. I felt him squirting and squirting a huge load of semen deep inside me.

When he finished he said, "You're something else Katy. Amy never got me to blow a load that quick. I'm sure you will be well received."

Once I dressed, he told me that he also gets to fuck me whenever he wants, except when I have a date. And he loved seeing that I had an anal plug because Amy won't do anal. We left and I saw Bill kissing Amy on the couch. I cleared my throat so he would know I returned.

Bill sheepishly said, "I didn't expect you so soon. Is everything okay and she passed your testing?"

Alec answered, "Oh yeah she did. I see you trained her for anal sex too. I'm looking forward to getting her started ASAP." Laughing Bill told him that they would get together tomorrow and discuss an amiable solution to me.

We all sat and talked getting to know one another as I finished my drink. Being still under the influence of the pink pill and mindless, I didn't grasp any of ramifications of what I just agreed to do. Even somewhat shocked about becoming a working girl I had some sense.

So I said, "If I'm really am going to do this I want to use a different name. Instead of Katy I want to be called Stacy. That seems like a more appropriate name."

Bill told me that would be okay and Alec agreed too. Then Alec laughed and blurted, "Why don't we give her anew last name to. We'll call her Stacey Hummer."

Everyone laughed except me. But at least no one would know it was me being a trollop. It wasn't until I was checking my burner phone for possible dates the next day, when I realized that I was now going to be a sex worker. Stacey Hummer was going to do unspeakable things for money.

*****

After a few weeks of working the hotel and answering my own dates, I accepted what I've become. Most dates were respectful and the guys loved fucking me, as I loved being fucked by them. But that being said I did have some bad times. It seemed that black men and young guys seem to treat me like a piece of paid meat. Bitch, cheap whore, skank and slut were their favorite words used when with me. I just got use to the abuse and never gave those guys any extra time. Older men seem to be nicer and would pay more for my services. When with them, I never clock watched. I do have a few photos, if anyone is interested in seeing. Just write me. Hopefully I'll write the next phase of being a working girl next time.