Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled as he began ramming himself hard in me. I immediately came and began to shake. Calvin asked if I climaxed and I giggled I did.

But suddenly Curtis blurted, "Cum in her mouth Bro. We promised not to dump in her until later. I don't want sloppy seconds."

I don't know how long Calvin was fucking me. But as I was building up to another orgasm, he pulled out, stood over me and dumped a nice large load of semen on my face.

Curtis came over and looked at the mess and blurted, "Nice job Bro. Is she that good? It only took you 9 minutes to blow this time."

I just laid there kneeling on the couch when Calvin answered, "She's fantastic Bro; your turn!"

Curtis went over and helped me up and told me to lick the sperm. I took my fingers and found the semen dripping down my chin. Then I licked them and said, "Yummy Calvin. I love the taste."

Curtis laughed and replied, "You can taste mine in 20 minutes."

He took my hand and we went into the bedroom. Leaving the door open, he had me lay on my back, pulled to the edge of the bed and stood in front of me. I had my ass hanging over the edge, legs spread apart, sat up and reached for his cock.

Giggling I sensually said, "Oh my Curtis. You're a lot bigger than Calvin. I bet you'll feel fantastic in me."

He just pushed my legs up my body and I guided his throbbing member into my wanting opening. Slowly at first, until he pushed all the way in me. I was leaning up on my arms, watching him slowly go in and out of me. Every time he pushed into me, I moaned a little louder. My mouth was open gasping for air as he started to speed up his ravishing. It felt wonderful and the orgasm I almost felt with Calvin began again; only this time it was going to be huge.

He held my legs up holding my ankles as he was ramming in and out of me. I began shaking with my second orgasm of the night and he stopped. I opened my eyes and saw him grinning.

Then he said, "I bet that felt great Katy. I wonder how many times I can get you to cum."

I giggled and answered, "Oh Curtis I hope many more. I'm so freaking horny for you guys. You were all I thought about all day."

"Really Katy," He chuckled. "I've never been with such an attractive whore that looks forward to old guys fucking her before. I may have to make you a habit." He laughed again.

As he started to slowly fuck me again, I moaned, "I hope so".

His technique was different than other guys. Most men want to fuck me for their pleasure and would speedily ram me until they came. Curtis would do me slowly and speed up faster and faster then suddenly almost stop for a few minutes and then start doing me faster and faster. This went on for some time until Calvin stood at the door and blurted, "Aren't you done with Katy yet Bro. I'm ready for fucking her hot ass".

Curtis looked back and barked, "Almost. Go rub yourself and I'll be done soon."

Pulling out of me, he had me crawl up on the bed and stay on all fours. When he jumped up, he spanked my ass and said, "This is the finale Katy. So keep that cute little ass up so I can finish. But I will be spewing my load in your mouth, so be ready to turn over when I tell you to."

I felt him pushing back into my drenched hole and began his onslaught of my vagina. As he slowly began ramming me, he reached under me and began yanking on my nipples. The faster he went the rougher he played with my breast. All that did was make me began climaxing with a continual orgasm.

Soon he blurted for me to turn over, quickly he pulled out, and I was on my back. Telling me to open my mouth, he stood over with the tip of his cock at my lips and began spewing a thick load of semen. The first squirt went across my face. The second made it to my nose. But then the rest of his semen made it into my wide open mouth. When he finished, I licked my lips and told him that I loved the taste. I didn't really, but I always say that to the guys.

Calvin came in holding glass water. Handing it to me he said, "I thought you may want to wash down his cum Katy."

I took it and guzzled it. He was the first guy that was a gentleman giving me water after I swallowed semen. Then he asked if I needed a break or was I ready for them to start enjoying my ass.

I giggled and said, "If I break, it will take too much time. We only have an hour left. And I want to enjoy you guys for every minute."

Calvin laughed and had me go back to all fours. Then he began playing with the anal plug. Once he took it out, he began fingering my sphincter. He spat on the opening and took a tub of lube. Squirting some in and on his cock, he began pushing his 7" thick thing into my ass. Slowly at first, as I squealed for him to take his time until I stretched out. Once he was all the way in, he didn't move for a few minutes.

Then I started to move and said, "I'm ready for you now if you want."

Quickly he began ravishing my anus. I helped by moving back and forth and he held my hips every time he went all the way in. This went on for some time. It was a constant pace of ramming in and out of me. I reached under myself and played with my clit, which brought me to another climax.

When Curtis came back in, he wanted his turn in my ass. Calvin pulled out and told me to sit on him so he could fuck my vagina. I happily did. Once Calvin was in my pussy, Curtis went behind me and pushed me over Calvin and entered my open anus. Being bigger it began hurting again, but he took it slow.

We were all groaning and moaning in pleasurable unison. I began voicing how good they felt inside me. "Oh god; you guys know how to make me happy. Oh yes! I love feeling both of you in me! I've had so many orgasms that I lost count. But your time is almost up and I don't want to leave you guys not cumming. Can I help in making you cum? I really enjoy guys' cumming in or on me." That wasn't a lie and I really still do enjoy this part of sex.

Curtis was the first to respond, "Calvin stop moving and I'll blow it in her ass."

He did and Curtis began to speed up. As he did I could tell he was about ready to explode and in a few minutes I felt him unload in my ass. It was nothing earth shattering. When he pulled out, he took the anal plug and stuck it back in me. But he made sure it was pushed all the way in including the jewel at the end until it was no longer visible. Then Calvin pushed me off and had me lean over the edge of the bed. He stood behind me, spanked my ass on each cheek and drove his ragging hard on back in.

When he was deep inside me, he said, "This time it's for me. You are such an attractive woman with such a hot body; I'm going really enjoy this. You move if you want of just lay there. It won't matter."

He spanked my ass again and pumped my vagina going faster and faster. All I could do was moan in ecstasy because he really felt great fucking me. As he was pounding away in me for some time, I had two more orgasms before I felt him began grunting. In a few more minutes he held my hips and spewed his sperm deep inside me. When he pulled out, I went to turn over.

Stopping me, "Not yet Katy. Curtis is ready again. I know you'll make time for one last fuck."

Well I did really enjoy both of them. Curtis being slightly larger did give me the better orgasms. So I agreed and said, "Love to Curtis. But I'll have to ask for more money if you don't finish in 10 minutes."

Agreeing, he had me lay on my back and leaned over me. He pushed his cock in and slowly began pumping me. I immediately began working up to another climax. He felt wonderful in me and I told him so. I had my eyes opened looking into his eyes, which were closed. I kept my legs wide apart as he leaned his bulky body over me. Leaning on his arms, he kept most of his weight off me. But his pot belly was on my stomach making me breath heavily as he had his way with me.

"You feel fantastic Katy," he slobbered as he spoke. "I'm definitely going to repeat and tell my friends about you."

He was no longer slowing down to stop from cumming, but instead kept speedily fucking me. It wasn't long until he grunted and I felt him spewing his goo inside me. It didn't feel like a lot. It was great for my ego knowing that he liked me so much that this 60 something guy came three times.

After I cleaned to go, I was dressed and was ready to leave. They both came over and we gave passionate kisses; first Calvin and then Curtis. Then Curtis handed me $300 and told me that was for the extra time. I gave him my burner phone number and left one very satisfied whore. At least that is what I thought about myself. As I walked toward the bar, all I thought about was how much enjoyment I got from having sex those guys. They were exactly what kind of experience I needed to enlighten me into becoming Bill's whore.

When I got back to the bar area, I looked around for Bill. I finally found him in the back corner of the area sitting in a comfy chair talking to the big burly white guy who was on a couch. They were laughing and drinking beers with eight empties scattered on the table. Next to the empties was a Martini. When Bill saw me, I heard him say to this big guy, "Here she comes. I told you to be patient and you would be happy with her looks."

The guy stood up took my hand with his huge mitt and I sat down next to him. He handed me the Martini sitting on the table and said, "Hi Gorgeous. I'm Alfred Mikovits but you can call me Al or Mik if you like. Your friend here was telling me all about you and I have to agree; you are very stunning. Is it true that you love lots of sex especially anal?"

Oh my god! It was obvious that Bill was farming me out to this big tub of laird. If so, he would be my first large guy to have sex with, although I did have a few fat guys but no one as huge as this guy. I just hope he was going to be nice to me like the Curtis and Calvin were. But then it dawned on me about who he was. I remember that name as being a football player from years ago. I was going to have sex with a football star. The idea of fucking a celebrity got me excited

I sat there and slowly drank my Martini. I was in no hurry to have sex again. We got acquainted with me answering a few questions and not wanting to be too talkative. I kept the knowledge of knowing who he was to me. But Bill kept having me pull up my dress so Al could get a good look at my shapely legs almost to uncover my pussy. Stupid me, I left my thong with the other guys as a souvenir for Calvin. Al did get a good look at my slit and made a naughty comment about it.

Al turned to me and said, "Well Katy, why don't you start earning your money. I already paid Bill for an hour and plan to enjoy every minute of it. You can take you drink with you to finish."

I gave Bill a dirty look and after Al stood, he reached for my hand. As I stood, my dress didn't fall off me, which uncovered my pussy. I quickly pulled the skirt part down. Then he quickly walked me to his bungalow. Once inside it wasn't as big or nice as the Calvin room. It was on the main floor, in a middle room. One king bed and we quickly went to it.

I sat down and Al stood in front of me. He unzip his pants, took them off and I stared at his big thick cock starting to rise. He told me to start playing with it and I did what was asked. As I held it with one hand, he had me unclasp my top and pull it off my breast. Then he just stared at me with a lust filled expression. Reaching for my one breast he began to twist my nipple.

It hurt and I yelped, "Not so rough."

He snickered, took my hand off his cock, and pushed me on my back. Then without unzipping it, he pulled the dress off me. He had me open my legs wide apart and said, "Since you seem not to good at playing with my cock, I'll just fuck you for the rest of the time. And no more whining bitch. I paid to use a hot whore any way I want. And bitch I hope you fuck as good as you look."

He pulled me to the edge of the bed and rubbed himself hard. I saw how huge his thing was getting. I knew that it was going to hurt going in. I wasn't wrong. All I could do was take a deep breath and bare the agony of him pushing it into me. Luckily the other guys stretched me enough that it was only a discomfort instead of pain. Once he was balls deep in me, he began to slowly fuck me. All I could do was moan loudly every time he went all the way in.

I decided to talk dirty and maybe he wouldn't be as rough. "You feel so good Al. I love you in me. Yes! Yes! Fuck me Al! Oh my Al; you're so big!"

"That's it bitch," he replied. "It's great to know that you like my ten inches. I love your moans. When I'm finished with you, you'll be one tired and well fucked whore. Hopefully you don't have another date because you'll be too sore to enjoy it."

He pulled me closer to him so my ass was partially off the edge, pushed my legs up my body and rammed his cock into me as deep as he could go. I yelped and put my hands out to push him back. It hurt being so freaking deep inside me. He pulled them away and forcefully rammed all of him in me.

I cried "You're hurting me. Please be kind! I'll do what you want. You don't have to hurt me."

He chuckled and said, "Okay bitch. But take this instead."

Pulling out he jumped on the bed and had me open my mouth. Sticking his cock to my lips he began spewing a huge load of semen. Squirt after big squirt of cum plastered my face with most making in my mouth. Keeping my mouth open, I waited until he dripped the last of his spew in it. After I swallowed his load, he pushed his cock in it and told me to suck him hard. I began sucking him dry.

I did my best to keep him hard by swirling my tongue around his helmet, flicking it against his penis tip and then taking as much as I could in my mouth. I sucked his balls, rubbed his shaft with gentle strokes until he responded. It took many minutes until he became rock hard again. Afterwards, he made me turn on all fours at the edge of the bed with my stocking covered feet dangling over the edge.

Slapping my ass really hard he announced, "Sorry about the earlier comment. You are one great cock sucker. And looking at that cute rounded heart shape ass has me wondering why you are so cheap. I could get at least a thousand an hour from guys to fuck you. You should work for me."

He pushed it in and held my hips so I couldn't stop him from reaching bottom. I just moaned in acceptance of the rough sex. As he ravished me, I began to rock back and forth. I was building up to another orgasm. He stopped pushing all the way in and my body responded enjoying his big cock. Soon I was loudly moaning to fuck me harder and climaxed at the same time. As I did, he pushed deep into me and out popped the anal plug.

"What do we have here", he blurted. "Well bitch it looks like I'm going to hurt you some more."

He chuckled as he pulled out the six inch plug with Curtis goo coming with it. Then he pulled out of me and began pushing his huge thing into my open ass. I squirmed as he held me tight. Once it got into me, he didn't move and I had tears running down my face from the pain. He didn't notice my distress and began fucking me. Slowly at first then he got a good rhythm up. While trying to keep it together, I just laid there as he enjoyed me. After some time he finally, exploded in my ass.

My ordeal was finally over, so I thought. But instead he told me to expel his load. He had my Martini glass handy and I dripped his seed in it. Once done, he turned me over, had me sit up, and drink the disgusting brew that was in my ass. I almost gagged as I did.

"That's a good little whore. I bet you love the taste of that stuff." He laughed, "Well Katy, it was fun fucking you. Keep up the good work and you'll be a pro in no time. When guys realize that you are full service and drink sperm, you'll be very popular. But if you get tired of making peanuts when you fuck, I can move you DC and those politicians always pay well for an attractive submissive whore like you; especially the Democrats, because the media overlooks their mistakes. I'm going to write a very favorable review about you. I bet in no time, you'll get so much action, that you will quit that day job and fuck 24/7." He allowed me to clean up and before I left, I gave him my cell number.

It was almost 11 pm, as I walked through the bar looking for Bill. Suddenly, I heard a guy that was sitting on the end say to his friend, "The hooker is back. Are you going to ask her how much?"

His friend got up and grabbed my arm as I walk by. Holding me still as I attempted to get free, he said. "Pretty Lady; you are really beautiful and it would such a treat to enjoy that hot body. I hope you won't take offense to me asking how much for that privilege."

Just like that, everyone thought I was a whore and including me. Luckily there were only a few patrons left in the bar and I felt them staring at me. Al told that I was worth a thousand and I was just about to say that, when Bill walk in with a tall blond wearing a long dress having a slit up the side. I kept quiet as I saw the girl whispering something to Bill. When he reached me, he grabbed my arm and pulled me away from that inebriated man.

He nastily said, "Get your hands off my sister. She's not for sale and never has been."

The man gave Bill a startled gaze and responded by pulling out a badge. "I'm sure I've seen this girl going in and out of several rooms. We've had reports of prostitutes working here and I'm here to catch them. I guess I made a mistake."

"Yes you have," Bill replied.

The cop gave a sigh of disgust and told me that I dress like a prostitute. He paid his bar tab and left. We all laughed as he walked away.

Bill pulled me over to a couch and had me sit next to Amy. I was getting jealous because she was really attractive. She was taller than me, had bigger boobs and that dress fit tightly around her showing off her assets, even though they were hidden under the shiny black material.

As we sat there, Bill stood in front of us and softly said like in a whisper. "That was close. Katy this is Amy and she has been working this hotel for a few months now. She can show you the ropes because this is a good place to get experience."

I looked at her and she smiled saying with this very sexy voice. "Glad to meet you Katy. I've been hoping to get a partner. I have so many guys to see especially the weekends and I was getting overwhelmed trying to service all of them. Bill tells me that you are just starting out and would be perfect to help out."

As she continued telling about the hotel, the cute bartender came over with a few drinks. Amy stopped talking as he interrupted her. "So this is the new girl that is going to help you out Amy. Hi I'm Alec and Bill said your name was Katy."

I giggled and answered, "Yes I'm Katy. I just learned that I was going to be an Escort and tonight I'm guessing was my trial. What happens next?"

He explained to me the logistics of the hotel and how to stay under the radar of security. One way was to tone down my attire and bring a sexy change of clothes for the trick and another change to keep security guessing. Then he told me the bad news. He said he gets 20% of what I make. For that he keeps track of security, undercover police, and procures the gentlemen that want a good time. He laughed when he told me that Amy had been working nonstop for weeks, ever since Mandy had to go. I would be a pleasant addition to the operation.

Coming over to me he chuckled and said, "But first I will need to try you out. I don't want to send someone out to fuck, if she's going to be a dud. I'll close the bar and I can experience that hot body of yours."

I was more than shocked. Not only was I now going to be his working girl, but I have to fuck this Mexican guy. Already being tried from the other three men, I had to use what little energy I had left to make sure he accepted me as a whore.