Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy Ch. 07 - Acceptance

Story Info
This is my transformation into the world of sex.
9.4k words
4.62
6.2k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the finale of my transformation into the world of sexual gratification that I'm living even today. I hope everyone will leave a comment.

******

With both Bill and Alec, the bartender at the resort, farming me off for sexual encounters; I became accustomed to my nightly fun rendezvous. After taking the Pink Pill before my encounters, I liked feeling a cock deep inside me giving me such wonderful orgasms. It helped my self-esteem knowing that I caused this guy to become hard and desire me enough to blow his seed in or on me, but mostly in my mouth. I became hungry for cum. But the best part was that I immensely enjoyed the pleasure guys were giving me. I realized that men saw me as a pretty woman who loves sex. They had no problem paying for an hour or two of sampling my fruits while making them explode. I'm guessing the Pink Pill helped with my cravings for continual sexual gratification, because it never matter what a guy looked like. Sex was constantly on my mind. I couldn't wait until my work day was over. I loved dressing up in hot outfits, making a guy desire me, and then feeling his cock buried deep inside me. But as time went by, I did have concerns of what my family or work would think if they ever found out about my illicit behavior.

Whenever I became distressed concerning my forbidden conduct, I would talk to Bill. He would say, "Look Katy, you shouldn't be worried about what others think. In the US if you give sex away for free, you're just a slut. But if guys pay you for sex, than that's illegal and you're morally judged as being a disgraceful cheap woman. But Katy with your looks men will always want you and will try to steel your fruits for free; like when we were in Vegas. You just aren't allowing them to take advantage of your talents any more. And there are worst professions than getting paid to have men give you orgasms. After you provide a service making guys happy, I see it in your eyes. They are twinkling. You look very content, happy, and pleased with yourself. Whenever anything bad happens during your session, just think of it as being part of your work, like on any job when something goes awry. Well Katy, am I wrong?"

Oh my god! He wasn't wrong. I become very happy and satisfied from the hook up; even the bad ones. Instead of answering him, I would walk over to him, put my arms around his neck, and gave him a passionate kiss. As we kiss, he picked me up and carried me to the bed. Gently he laid my nude body down. Lying next to me, he put his hand on my pussy and began rubbing my clit. I opened my legs and began sighing in the heat that he was creating. But instead of impaling me with his nice cock like I wanted, he put his head in between my legs and began licking me. I was in ecstasy as he dined at my pussy. He licked my clit and fingered banged until I had a wonderful orgasm.

Then he would stop and say, "That's my hot little Katy enjoying what she was made for. You're a perfect little sex machine providing men with ultimate pleasure. Now get dressed. You have a date in an hour. I'm sure he'll fuck you like you deserve. You're the hottest Provider out there." Provider was the name he used for me instead of prostitute or whore and how I advertised my services.

Then the unthinkable happened. Bill left for Arizona and I was now on my own checking my messages daily; except when Alec called me for a servicing a hotel guest. I still had to pay Bill his 20% commission from my dates and for some reason I had no problem doing so. It was like something triggering my brain to set aside money for Bill. Every few weeks I FedEx an envelope with cash in it to a PO box in Phoenix. Usually he got it the next day and I would always leave a little note telling him how much fun I was having. He would text me saying that he got my gift and was pleased that I'm enjoying myself. My ad kept me pretty busy seeing anywhere from 2 to 4 guys a week. And I loved the extra income. Bill trusted me to pay him and I always did, but Alec was different.

Alec always collected the money from my dates up front. Once I got to the hotel, the guy would be waiting for me at the bar. I thought that was nice and I got to see the man before I went back to his room. On most occasions they looked nice, but there were a few incidents where I didn't want to have sex with him. When that occurred, Alec would take me in the back and slap me around until I agreed. And if he had to do that, I wouldn't get my full share. So, I stopped complaining and just had sex like a compliant little whore. I would think that a hunk was doing me to get through the time. Eventually Alec's share became 50% even if I didn't complain.

I wasn't happy with it and threatened to quit many times. Each time he would play a video of me having sex with different guys and told me that it would be sent to my work and family if I ever quit. I was stuck, although I only went to Alec a couple of times a week, usually on the weekend. Amy was his primary girl most of the time.

The servicing men went on for over a year. Bill seemed to always sense when my desire for sex started to wane and would show up unannounced to see how I was doing. I was very happy to see him, although he wouldn't have sex with me. I always just sucked him dry a few times, while he was in town. When I didn't have a date, he would take me to dinner. I seemed to always fall asleep whenever we were driving to a restaurant. When I awoke, I was very happy and wanted sex in the worst way. After dinner, I would be servicing a stranger that he picked up at the bar. I still don't know why I acted that way.

Every time he left for Phoenix I remember saying good bye, but then woke up the next morning not remembering anything after he left. I also seem to have an abundance of extra energy and crave lots of sex when I awoke. It was like a switch being turned on. My mind would be constantly thinking of guys having sex with me. This craving went on for weeks and sometimes months after he left town and I could hardly work.

Whenever I didn't have a date or worked the hotel, my addiction would take over. I went to my favorite bar and flirted. It may take a few hours, but I would always take a stranger back to my place or his hotel room and enjoy his cock buried in me. They never had a problem of paying either, although it was at a reduced rate. I was so out of control that my life was now just about sex. I rarely saw my old friends or even visited my family in San Diego. I always had an excuse about missing birthdays or visiting during the holidays. My life was completely absorbed into my sexual addiction; just like I was trained to do. Then it happened. My fears of being found out materialized.

It was a Friday a few days after one Bill's visits. I only had one date and nothing scheduled for that night and my overly horny self was in control. I was mindless trying to figure out on where I should go and get laid. When Alec called at noon for me to take Amy's place for hook up that night, I quickly accepted; before I even knew what it was going to be. Then he gave me the details.

"Katy it's a bachelor party up in our Penthouse suite. You'll be stripping for maybe 8 to 12 guys. Make sure you clean out your ass because there may be some anal sex involved. But sex will be on the table for an extra fee from them. You won't have to get fucked if you don't want too. I'll leave that up to you. Also, I did tell them the girl gives great blow jobs also for an extra fee. You'll be required to perform that task on those that pay. I figure stripping, turning guys on without allowing a release is just mean. So expect to have them blast you with lots of semen. The last thing, dress revealing with an outfit that turns heads. See you before seven. You start your performance at eight. You know what happens if you flake out. So be on time."

I tried to ask questions but he quickly hung up. I called him back, but he didn't pick up. I knew when he said he leave the sex up to me, was a lie. I figured I would be gang banged that night even if I didn't want too. I also knew that if I didn't show, everyone I knew would find out about my illicit actives. I was again trapped. Since I was very horny and I haven't been gang banged for some time, I began thinking that it could be lots of fun. But when I got back to the office, I heard some guys talking about the bachelor party that night for Mr. Sinclair, my big boss. He was getting married for the third time on Sunday and we all were invited to the wedding. So I asked one of the guys about it.

Laughing he jokingly said, "Why do you want to know Katy? Are you going to be our stripper?"

All I could think about was hoping that it wasn't them. I answered, "You know that I'm not that type of girl. I was just curious of what went on at those parties."

Laughing loudly he responded, "Well we usually have a hot girl taking off her clothes and allowing us to grope her hot body. I hope this one has big tits and is cute. The last girl that Eric hired was a real dog. I didn't even get a hard on."

I'm guessing Eric heard him, walked up and blurted, "Dude, she was okay for the money. I just got done talking with this guy Alec and he sent me a photo of this hot red head named Stacey."

He pulled up a photo of her on his phone and I began to melt with a pit in my stomach, hoping it wasn't me.

Paul took the phone and looked at it. Then he looked at me and chuckled, "Wow! She's really hot. Nice tits and looks a little like you Katy, if we ever saw you naked. Maybe you can be sisters."

I felt like dying. But then he showed me the photo. It was me wearing just a pink thong, shoes and some nipple rings on my breast. My face was hidden by my hair with the nipple jewelry was just hooks and not permanent. I remember when I took that photo many months ago for advertising. I instantly felt relief.

So I nastily said, "You guys are disgusting. This why I don't have a boyfriend and never will be married." While they were laughing, I quickly I walked away and became horrified.

As I sat at my desk, I began thinking about the worst nightmare was finally going to occur. My work was going to find out about my behavior and I probably would have to quit or be fired. When I show up, there was no way that the group wasn't going to know it was me. And the worst part was that I would be sucking all of their dicks including Mr. Sinclair's. I had to get out of it. So I called Alec again to plead with him and this time he answered.

"What's up," he responded.

"Oh Alec," I began. "Is there any way you can get someone else to do the stripping tonight."

He laughed and answered, "No Katy. They are paying us a lot of money and you're my last hope. If you fuck, I wouldn't be surprised you'll make a few grand tonight. Why wouldn't you want the money?"

I took a deep breath and explained the situation. He didn't laugh this time and acted concerned. Then he asked if there was a way that I wouldn't be recognized would I go. I asked what he had on his mind.

"Well Katy, what if you wore a mask and I can put a few Tattoos on you that aren't permanent. That way you have deniability later by showing them your body without the tats. I'll put one on your ass, on your shoulder, and a tramp stamp in the middle of your back. They will wash off."

Oh my god! He isn't letting me out of the event. But thinking about it, I guess his idea would work. So I answered, "Are you sure they won't find out it's me? And do you still want me to give all of them blow jobs? Also, if I do this, no matter how much you push me; I won't have sex with any of them."

He gave out a hearty laugh and said, "They will never know unless you tell them and I wouldn't give blow jobs to any of them later when you're Katy. So get here by seven. It will take time to put the tats on you."

I reluctantly said, "Okay! I'll trust you." But in my gut I felt it was a mistake.

The rest of the day I was an anxious mess. I could hardly concentrate on my project, but luckily they had an afternoon party for Mr. Sinclair. I was told the work could wait until Monday. After the festivities, he was about to leave. He went around wishing us well; but when got to me, he looked at me and I wasn't smiling. "Is everything all right Katy?"

Oh my god, he knows I thought! I just answered, "I just going miss you and the bagels every Monday."

He laughed and told me that everything would be all right because the bagels will still arrive. Then he told me that he would see me later. I again though he meant that night, but Emma told me that he meant for Sunday's wedding ceremony, because he said the same thing to her.

I left work early. I had to get home to prepare for the nights frolicking. I took a shower, shaved everything, prepared for anal sex with enemas and tried to pick out the perfect outfit for what I was about to do. I finally decided on a short pleated, red and black, hip hugging skirt with black stockings, and 6" platform heels with little red bows on the front. My blouse was black semitransparent with the same material from the skirt for a collar. It fit just under my boobs with a tie at the bottom holding it together. Unfortunately, my nipples could be somewhat seen from under the lace material. Looking in the mirror, I figured that I look fantastic and began practicing dancing watching how I strutted. I even crawled on the floor to see how I looked shaking my firm rounded ass for the show. At 5'5" and 106 pounds my slim figure would make my c-cup boobs look even bigger. That got me excited and really horny for the night. I no longer had anxiety but my sexual cravings came back with fervor.

I began thinking about Eric and the flirting we had been doing for months. He even asked me out, but I had an appointment and said no. But now I was going to tease him and maybe allow him to fuck me too. Going to medicine cabinet, I took the bottle of Pink Pills and took two. I thought if I was going to enjoy ten guys, I might as well become uncontrollable. Swallowing the pills, I left for the hotel.

I arrived wearing a long rain coat because of possible showers and hiding my outfit that made me look like a hooker. Going to the hotel bar I saw Alec and a few patrons. He looked at me and had me open my coat. As I untied the coat and opened it to show Alec my skimpy slut outfit, A heavy big guy sitting at the bar turned and looked at me and whistled.

I quickly covered up as he blurted, "Don't do that pretty Lady. You are really hot!"

Alec walked over, took my hand and started to walk me out of the bar. It took a few minutes to walk to the back of the hotel and to a building where they kept the laundry facilities. A room next to it had "Private" on the door. He opened it and I walked into this large room with a king bed, couch, some chairs and a mini kitchen. It was the room I stayed in many times before.

Helping me off with my coat he said, "This is where you will be staying tonight Katy. It's for the staff to use and I reserved it for tonight. Make yourself at home and turn around and let me check you out."

When I did, he had me twirl around. Then he got close and kissed me. When we broke, he put his hand under my short skirt and began playing with my clit. It felt fantastic. I started to moan and sway to the fingering. By this time the pills were being activated and I began trying to hump his fingers.

When that happened he quickly removed them and said, "I love your outfit Katy. And I see you took your fuck pills too. Those guys are going to really enjoy you. Let's get the tattoos on and get you ready. Here's your mask."

He showed me this skin colored mask that covered my face having only part of my nose, my mouth and chin exposed. I took it and tried it on. Looking in the mirror, I hoped it hid enough of my face. Then he had me bend over the bed. Showing me a quarter size red heart decal, he wet it and pushed it on my right ass cheek. Then he dabbed it down and told me that when it dried it wouldn't come off, unless I drenched it in water. Pulling down my skirt, he showed me a bouquet with a red bow around the stems. The flower part had four swirly buds that looked like water droplets in different colors. The biggest bud was black and then there was a white one, a brown one, and a smaller yellow one. The stems on top of the bow were swirly and inter wound with each other. He said he was going to put the three inch bouquet in the middle of my back pointing down to my ass crack and asked if it was okay.

In my mind the bud part would be up looking like nice flowers with the stem above my ass. But after he finished the decal on my back, he showed me in the mirror how it looked. I was stunned. He had all of the buds pointing toward my ass crack and the stem on my lower back. The middle of the bow looked like a penis head. And the buds with the swirling stems looked like sperm. I don't know what he was trying to imply with each sperm a different color. But I was completely mortified.

He chuckled and said, "It came out great, don't you think Katy? I usually use this decal on the pussy mound of my girls. But for you, I think this looks better. You did prepare for anal sex, now didn't you?"

All I could muster out of my mouth was, "If you say so, but I thought I wasn't going to have sex unless I wanted too?"

"Really Katy," he answered. "You know I always have my girls fuck. This time will be no different."

"But you said I didn't have too," I whined.

He chuckled again and answered, "Once you are there, I wonder what would happen if the mask would somehow fall off? I know you don't want that to happen."

After he said that, he pushed me on my stomach and told me to lay there until the decal dries. Then he took a small red rose decal and placed it on my left shoulder. As I was lying there, I heard him playing with his phone as he began rubbing my pussy again. When he finished his texting, he pushed one finger into me and I moaned in pleasure.

It no longer matter about having sex. I wanted it in the worst way. I felt some cold liquid being dumped on my ass hole and he pushed a finger inside it, then two. Raising my ass up, I moaned for him not to stop. As soon as I did, he stopped, put an anal plug in me, and stood me up. He turned me around to lean over the bed and took a photo. Then he slapped my ass cheek hard; first on the right then on the left. I yelped. He laughed and told me to be a good little whore tonight. He left me leaned over the bed as he called them.

"Hi Eric," I heard him say. "She got here early from the west side and was wondering if you want to start early?" (A pause) "Sure I can give you the extra time if you agree to pay my fee for all those who want sex." (A pause) "I told you that this girl would allow you to fuck her and she does anal too." (A pause) "Yeah dude, she's really has a smoking hot body. Wait until you see her. Just have the extra money available for sex." (A pause) "You know I can't discuss that over the phone. Okay, see you in 20."

Still bent over the bed he came over and checked the decals. Then he slapped my ass cheeks hard again a few more times and said, "Now your ass is a perfect red. Once you're naked, hopefully the guys will get the hint and spank you too."

I whined that it hurt and he told me to shut the fuck up. "The guys have paid for three hours of using you. When they are finished, you'll be begging for me to slap your ass instead of pounding your sore holes." He chuckled some more, pulled me up, fixed my outfit and dragged me out of the room.

We walked to the hotel and through the main lobby. As we waited for the elevator, I looked around at the people staring at me. But I was so freaking horny that I didn't care what they thought. Once we got to their room, Alec knocked on the door. Eric quickly opened it. Alec took my hand and pulled me in and stood behind me. As I felt Eric stares, I looked around the large room. It had several couches and a large screen TV that had porn playing on it. A chair was in the middle; I'm guess where Mr. Sinclair would be sitting. I only counted seven guys and didn't see Mr. Sinclair at all. Then Eric introduced me to all of the guys, although I already knew five of them.