Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy Ch. 07 - Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was Paul and Glen from the office. I remember the two long time clients Toby an older guy named Felix, a Hispanic client that I've dealt with many times before. Felix always flirted with me. The other two guys I didn't know. Eric introduced tall skinny black man as Jackson and the other guy was a porky short older guy named Henry. Eric also said that Mr. Sinclair, his brother and dad were running late.

I thought, "Oh my god! His dad was a longtime friend with my father and how I got the job with his older son Simon Sinclair. Simon was 15 years older than me and we grew up knowing each other. This was going to be even worse than I originally thought. I just hope my father wasn't invited too."

They all came over and we chatted as Eric paid Alec for my time, but not for any extracurricular activities. I was offered a drink and sat on the couch next to Paul and Glen. It felt weird as they had their hands on my crossed legs. As I sipped a glass of wine, Paul told me that I looked so much like a girl at work. I did try to disguise my voice speaking with a French accent that I used for fun when I was younger. When Glenn said the same, I laughed and asked if the girl at work had any tattoos. They both said that she didn't. So I pulled up my skirt to show them my heart and the one on my back. Glenn said that he had seen Katy in a shorts and she didn't have a back tat. I took a deep breath and hope that convinced them.

After some time with Sinclair and his group not here yet, Jackson yelled, "I didn't pay to talk to the slut. I want to see her dancing and showing off that hot body. I am assuming from what I see you do have a fuckable body; right Stacey?" Stacey is my whore name.

I stood up with the help of Glen and Paul having their hands on my ass pushing me up. Walking over to Jackson who was standing by the bar, I untied the bottom of my blouse and let the material fall off my boobs. I saw his eyes immediately go to them. Then I took his hand and placed it on one breast. I could see his lusty smile.

Then I said in my sexy French voice, "There handsome. Is this what you wanted? I hope that will hold you over until groom comes and I can get started." Then looking around, I asked if anyone else wanted to play with my boobs too.

Just as they began approaching me, the door opened and Sinclair, his older brother Dexter and his dad Oscar arrived. They looked at me with a guy squeezing my breast and asked if we started without them. Alec told them it was just warming up the crowd.

Once Sinclair got undressed and put a robe on, they pushed him in a chair situated in the middle of the room. With three guys sitting on each couch and others standing watching, the music started and I began my strip show. I was dancing around in front of Sinclair bending over and then finally taking off my top.

With my boobs in Sinclair's face I whispered, "You can touch me if you want."

He took both hands and began squeezing my boobs and then pinching each nipple. They immediately responded becoming erect. After a few minutes, I stood up and went around so each guy could have a feel for only a few minutes. Then I went back to dance for Sinclair taking off my skirt. I heard from a few guys making comments of how the thong was buried in my ass.

Then Jackson yelled, "Is that an anal plug buried in her ass?" Others comment that it looked like there was one in me.

Eric blurted, "Does that mean she'll allow us to fuck her too?"

Alec chuckled, "Sure for an additional fee."

Dexter exclaimed, "That's not for me guys'. There's no way I would ever sink my dick into such a tramp. She's good to look at, but fucking her is a different story. I would worry about what I would catch from all of the other guys who had fucked the whore before."

Alec quickly answered, "She's been checked and is safe, but you guys will use condoms. I don't want her to catch anything from you all." He chuckled after he said it.

As they continued their comments, I was dancing around sitting on the guys laps facing them while rubbing my pussy over there bulge. The longer I stayed on each guy; I could feel their cocks becoming bigger. When I got to Eric, I looked down at his shorts being undone and his bare cock in full view. He grabbed my hips, pulled me on top and his cocked rubbed against my covered but wet pussy.

Then he said, "You're really wet Stacey. I'm sure you'll be a great fuck too. And hottie, I will be one of the guys who will fuck you."

Without saying anything back, I jumped off and went to Sinclair. As I approached him, his robe was open and I could see his cock peeking out from under his boxer's. The group then started to make many nasty comments about me and my body. As I sat on Sinclair, facing toward the group, his hard cock began rubbing against my pussy making the thong embed in my lips. Then I felt the tip of his dick began penetrating inside me. While pushing the thong to one side, I needed him in me. As the group saw what was happening, I began to push down on him taking his helmet into me. But suddenly he pushed me off saying, "Stacey. I'm getting married on Sunday and don't want to start it off with cheating with a slut like you. So I don't want to fuck you, although you do turn me on and your body is very appealing."

I was shocked because I thought I was there to have sex with him. I whispered, "But I'm here to make you cum. Can I suck you off instead?" It felt weird that I was offering to give my boss a blow job.

By this time those Pink Pills were working there magic. He chuckled and told me to help myself. I bent forward kneeling in front of him. Taking his cock in one hand, I slowly began sucking his tip then on his helmet. The comments from the group were very nasty and I ignored most of it. With my legs spread apart and my ass in the air, it took me almost 20 minutes to finally make him explode. Most went into my mouth but a glop landed on the mask above my left eye. I showed him his cum that was in my mouth before I swallowed it. Afterwards, I stood up hoping that I was done. But I should have known better.

To my dismay Alec said, "Okay guys. She's done with the first part of her show. You guys have 2 hours left before the allocated time is up. There are no refunds, but she will fuck whoever wants to partake. The fee is $200 for the first pop and $100 for each additional pop. She is full service and you had noticed the anal plug, therefore anal sex is on the table for a $50 extra fee. But for those who just want a nice blow job to completion and she swallows; it's only $50. So how many want to fuck Stacey?"

Four guys raised their hands. It was Jackson, Eric, Paul and Oscar finally putting his hand up. Sinclair asked his dad if he was sure.

And Oscar answered, "Son, I haven't had good sex since your mom died. At my age finding a hot young girl like her for sex, would practically be impossible." The group laughed.

Then Alec asked if anyone just want a blow job and Glenn, Toby and Felix said they would love that. Dexter and Henry abstained. I found out later that Henry was gay.

The three of them sat together and I knelt in front of Glenn with Toby and Felix on each side. With their pants around their ankles I began sucking on Glenn while rubbing the other guy cocks. At work Glenn always bragged about having a big dick. He was tall and stocky but his cock wasn't proportional. It was thick but small in length. I could get the whole thing in my mouth. No one noticed it size but me. As I sucked and played with the other dicks, someone took the thong and pulled it down to my knees. Then I felt some hands on my ass with fingers in my vulva. I began rocking my hips back to the wonderful feeling.

That's when Alec blurted, "You guys get your chance later. The more you interrupt her focus on sucking the less time you'll have for fucking. And I know as hot as Stacey is now, she'll be twice as hot later."

I alternated sucking on the three guys throbbing members. It took some time, but I finally got all of them to explode their cream in my mouth or on the mask with a lot dripping down my chin. Glenn dump his in my mouth the same time as Toby jerk off on my boobs. Then it took a few minutes more to get Felix to unload a huge amount of semen in my mouth and mask. I was a sloppy mess when I stood up.

Alec had a towel and I wiped their goo off me.

Escorting me to the dimly lit bedroom with the four guys plus everyone else following behind, I was pushed on the bed landing on my ass. I sat on the edge with my legs spread apart dangling over the edge and leaning back on my arms. They all stood looking at my wet pussy glistening begging for a cock. I had forgotten that these men were work peers.

Smiling I giggled and sensually asked, "Wow! You guys look really horny. Who wants to be first?"

I figured Eric would jump at the chance to fuck me. And I wasn't wrong. He already had his pants off with his hand jerking himself hard. He got close to me and I sat up reaching for that huge thing. As I was about to guide him into my pulsating wet wanting pussy, Alec blurted. "Not so fast dude. I need 2 bills and you need a rubber."

Paul yelled, "Go for it Eric. I pay for you and you pay for me."

Eric took the condom from Alec, placed it over his raging hard on and I slowly began guiding it into my needy vagina. He held my legs pushing them up my body. As I felt his rod going deeper into me and without consciously thinking, I whispered, "Oh yes Eric. I've always wanted you to fuck me. You feel so good in me. Oh YES! Fuck me! You don't know how often I thought of you doing this to me. Yes! Yes!"

I didn't even disguise my voice. But as he was fucking me, I suddenly realized what I said and it was too late. I just hoped he didn't grasp the meaning. But instead of dwelling on my mistake, I laid back and enjoyed Eric giving me such wonderful pleasure. I knew that I shouldn't be enjoying any of the sex, but I was. Unfortunately, as I was building up to a huge orgasm, he pulled out, tore off his condom, and began spewing a load of cum on my belly. He didn't even last five minutes in me. But as soon as he left, Paul moved in and rammed his smaller cock into me. It wasn't long that I began to shake with my first orgasm of the night.

When it was Oscar's turn, he wanted me on top. I had to suck him rock hard first then I put a condom on him and straddled his cock. As old as he was, his was the biggest so far; although once Jackson pushed his cock in my mouth, I knew his would hurt. As I bounced up and down, and ground on Oscar; he would whisper nice things to me. I leaned over him so he could suck on my nipples and it gave me such pleasure. I came twice as he was in me for the longest time. When it was his time to cum, I jumped off and placed my mouth over his member and jerked him off into my wide open mouth. When he shot his load it hit the back of my throat and I gagged a little. As I was sucking him dry, I felt Jackson pushing his big thing into me. Oscar squirmed away and I was left on all fours with my ass up as Jackson slowly began to ravish me.

"Oh my god," I moaned. "You're really too big."

But before I could say anything else, Jackson slapped my ass and blurted, "Stop whining bitch. You teased us for over an hour and now I'm going to fuck the hot cunt of yours. You'll be okay once you start moving."

Holding my hips, I started to move with his rough thrusting. His huge member rubbed my entire inner sanctum into a huge orgasm. I began moaning to fuck me harder over and over again. Everyone laughed when I did. He enjoyed me for a long, long time. It wasn't until later that I found out that he came quickly, but didn't stop fucking me and immediately got hard again. When he was finally done, he pulled out and took off the condom, and dumped a load on my ass. I hoped I was finally done.

As Jackson was finishing me, Alec yelled, "Okay guys that took an only hour and you still have time left. Is there anyone up for seconds and maybe some anal sex? She prepared her ass before she got here and it's nice and clean."

Oscar replied, "I don't do asses but will love pumping that hot pussy once I charge up again."

Eric on the other hand bellowed, "If no one else wants to try, I'll start her off."

I was on my stomach, when he came over to me and pulled up my hips so I was kneeling with my ass in the air. Standing behind me he removed the anal plug. He pushed his cock I my pussy first and began to fuck me. In a few minutes, he pulled out and slowly began pushing his hard cock into my tender ass hole. It hurt a little as he forced it in.

I turned back to look and whined, "It hurts. Please go slow."

He chuckled and immediately rammed himself hard into me. I screamed but all that did was making him slap my ass, while telling me to shut up. As he kept impelling my ass over and over again, I eventually relaxed and began enjoying the anal sex. I was even building up to another wonderful orgasm. It took him what seemed to be a long time to finally pull out and spew a load of cum on my ass. I didn't want him to stop. Fortunately, it wasn't long before Paul rammed his smaller cock in my ass and it only took a few minutes for me to have a nice climax.

While he was using my ass, I heard someone else come into the room. He was asking if he could partake, but just wanted a blow job. Alec collected the money and he went over to me. I rose up on my hands to get his cock in my mouth. I didn't look up at the guy, but from his gray pubic hair I figured he was an older guy. Leaning on my arm, I took my other hand and began rubbing his shaft. It hardened to the occasion, as I licked his tip and then began sucking on his helmet. As I did he was groaning in bliss.

When I took most of it in my mouth he blurted, "This one gives great head." The group laughed at his comment.

Suddenly, Paul pulled out of my ass and I felt him cumming on back. A few minutes later Oscar pushed his cock in my pussy started to slowly fuck me. As he did, he talked to the guy I was sucking. "Seems like old times Mickie, when we were doing this to your wife; me in her cunt and you in her mouth. And buddy this slut has a body similar to her."

I heard Mickie moaning, "Maybe Oscar, but that was a long time ago."

Oscar chuckled and said, "That was only a few years ago, when we were on vacation together. I guess you're too old to remember those good times. She still had a hot body for being over 50. And buddy, I was hoping for a repeat sometime this weekend. I'm sure Libby would love another swap with you too."

The guy I was sucking nastily answered, "Not likely! She's not that way anymore. And remember Libby passed away last year."

Oscar didn't answer as he held my hips. He began to speedily thrust in and out of me. I was moving in unison's' when suddenly the guy I was sucking, erupted a huge load down my throat making me gag. I pushed him out and he spewed a few more squirts across my mask with some getting in my eye. As I was trying to breath, Oscar pulled out, hurried over to my face, pulled off his condom, and had me open my mouth. He then spewed his goo in it and I swallowed most of it. As I had my head up, the guy got a good look at me and me at him.

Even in the dim light, he looked like my father, but his name is Mike not Mickie. He's still in San Diego and I haven't heard of him and mom coming up for the wedding. They would have told me. And they couldn't be talking about my mother being a slut. I had a huge knot in my stomach concerning, if I just gave my dad a blow job.

But as I was thinking the worst, I felt a slap on my ass and Jackson saying, "Okay bitch it's my turn to fuck your ass. And if you thought the other guy hurt, wait until I push my black mamba in."

I was trying to squirm away, but he held my hips and began driving his huge thing in me. I took a deep breath trying to relax and loudly moaned in agony. He eventually got it in. Falling on my face I grabbed the pillow and held on tight, as he used my ass as a fuck hole. He would slap my ass every so often just to hear me yelp and make me move to his thrusting.

The comments from the guys watching even made me more mortified. Not only did I strip and have sex with guys from my office, but I even could have sucked my dad off. I hoped the later wasn't true.

Eventually, Jackson pulled out and took the condom off. He pushed the tip in my ass and unloaded a huge load of semen up it. Then he took the anal plug and shoved it back into me. When he did, I hoped I was done.

I fell on my stomach trembling in disgrace with loads of semen on my ass, face, and breast. If I didn't already feel like a cheap whore, this event solidified that is what I have become. As I laid there Alec blurted something about having one last grope of me. Guys came over and turned me on my back. Then they snickered as they yanked on my nipples and fingered my clit. I'm sure the guy I sucked off rubbed my breast too and even put a finger in my vagina.

Finally Alec yelled, "Your time is up. I'm sure Stacey thanks you for giving her such a great time. If you want to give her a tip, she'll accept them after she cleans up."

He took my hand and pulled me off the bed and escorted me to the bath room. He told me to clean up and take a quick shower. He left and I closed the door, but forgot to lock it. My mask had sperm dripping all over it and into my left eye. I quickly took it off, washed it, and laid it on the counter. Then I turned on the shower and stepped into it. The shower head was on a cord and I pulled it down to wash out my ass and pussy. After I cleaned myself up, I pulled the shower current back and reached for a towel.

As I did, I heard Sinclair say, "Let me get that for you Katy."

I looked around the curtain and Sinclair was standing there. He had my mask in his hand and had a huge grin across his face. If I wasn't mortified before, I surely was now. My boss knows it was me being such a cheap trollop.

The only thing I could say was, "Oh no, Mr. Sinclair! I'll quit on Monday. Please don't tell anyone."

I had tears forming and then began flowing down my cheeks. He saw my distress and came over to me. Wrapping the towel around me he held me in his arms and replied, "Katy there is no need to quit. I thought that was you earlier from looking into your eyes. And no one else needs to know. When I get back from my honeymoon, we'll talk about tonight. But please don't quit. I think I have a position for you that will use those talents you showed me tonight. But first I want to have sex with you. It is something I always wanted to do the moment I saw you that summer when you were in high school. You have definitely turned into a very beautiful woman. Then my dad told me to hire you and I didn't know how to approach you for fun. So bend over the counter. Let me finally make love to you."

Looking into his lust filled eyes, I moved to the counter held onto it and pushed my ass back. I felt him trying to push into my vagina, so I reached under me and help guide his hard cock into me. There was a little popping sound as he quickly pushed all the way in. As he slowly began going in and out of me, my body quivered enjoying his plunder. It was a like I was having a continual orgasm. I know he felt my shuddering too because he told me to just relax. I moaned about how good he felt and it was about time he fucked me. Soon we were moving in unison with his ravishing. I had two orgasms as he delighted my pussy. He finally began to grunt and blew his sperm into my wanting hot box.

When he pulled out he chuckled, "That was way better than what I imagined doing to you all these years."

I turned back to him, put my arms around his neck and kissed him. When we broke for air I sensually said, "I hope this is why you don't want me to quit."

He laughed and answered, "Yes it is, but there is another reason. We'll talk about it when I get back. Now get dress and don't tell anyone that I had sex with you." I told him his secret was safe.