Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy Ch. 07 - Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once dressed, I put my mask back on and went out to the other room. I noticed that most guys already left. Only Sinclair, his dad, Eric and the other guy that I gave the blow job to were still there. I meekly looked up at him and realized that it was my father. I became embarrassed and wouldn't talk to him. They all thanked me and I walked out with Alec. He handed me some cash and told me that was my tips. It was almost three hundred in twenties and tens.

I began walking to the back room to grab my stuff and leave, but Alex grabbed my arm and said, "Where do you think you're going Katy. You have another guy to fuck before you go."

I pulled away and said nastily, "No, I have to get home before my father gets home. Let me go."

He looked confused but then slapped my face hard twice and replied. "I don't give fuck about why you need to go. It's only for an hour. If you fuck him quickly you may leave earlier."

With tears forming in my eyes, he took my arm and dragged me down the hall. Then he knocked on the door. The fat guy from the bar that saw me earlier opened it. He smiled and told Alec that he was giving up hope. I saw him give Alec four bills that I'm guess were hundreds and in I went. Once the door closed, I knew what I was there to do. It wasn't long before I was naked, sucking his cock hard and allowing him to have his way with me. Just thinking about this older chubby balding guy fucking me wasn't exciting and I didn't even cum. But he did. Two nice loads of semen spewed on my face. I stayed the full hour and finally went home.

The next day, after I got the tattoos washed off, I went out and saw my mom reading. I didn't know they were even there. They were quiet, but when she saw me she said, "Where were you last night? We were going to surprise you by coming up early. You weren't home and I use the spare key to get in. I guess you had a date."

Answering I said, "Yes I did with the people from work. They had a party for Mr. Sinclair." Well at least it was mostly true.

We talked and decide to go to brunch then shopping, while my father was playing golf with Oscar. I bought a couple of sexy dresses and black printed short one I would wear to the wedding. As we were together, I kept trying to find out if what I heard about her being a promiscuous slut was true. Only answer I got that she was a little wild in her younger days. At least now I know it's in the genes.

Once dad got back, we talked and he had no idea it was me giving him a blow job. They told me that they were invited to the rehearsal dinner and wouldn't be back until late. My dad snickered as he made some comment on it being real late. I'm guess they were going to swing with Oscar. That was okay with me because Alec called and demanded me to show up at the hotel. He had a few men wanting a hooker for fun. So I put on my new black printed dress, white stockings and new stilettos and off I went for another night of whoring. I didn't make it back home until after mid-night and my parents were nowhere to be found. But the good news was I made over $2800 for the weekend. That was the most I ever made and that was after Alec took his cut. I never found out how much he took.

The wedding was great and not having any tattoos made Eric and Paul change their minds about me being the girl from the bachelor party. I felt like I got away with murder, knowing what I know about them. I teased them in front of their dates about what happened at the party and it was fun watching them squirm while telling lies. Mr. Sinclair just smiled at me during the reception but completely ignored me.

That changed when he got back from the honeymoon. It took him three days to call me into his office. He had me sit on the couch and he sat next to me. I was wearing black pants, a red sweater and bra. I had my legs crossed as he reached over and put his hand on my knee.

"Well Katy," he started. Does anyone know it was you at the bachelor party yet?"

Giggling I answered, "Yes. You do! But no one else even suspects."

He chuckled, smiled and softly spoke, "Well then I have a position for you here and it will be a nice raise with commissions. That is if you are interested in flaunting your assets to existing and future clients."

I didn't know how to answer his comment, but thought he meant I had to have sex. So I giggled and answered, "I guess so. But are you asking to have sex with them or just flirt with innuendos."

His expression turned serious and replied, "Yes Katy. You'll need to do both. With your looks and such a talented hot body, I figured you'll be a big upgrade from Molly. You know she's leaving on maternity leave in a few weeks. Her husband finally knocked her up or maybe it was one of the clients. Anyway, she'll be gone for months and I'll need a replacement until she returns from leave. So it won't be permanent just a temporary upgrade. That is, if you are Interested?"

What was I to say? He already knows that I'm a promiscuous slut that loves sex. So I asked him how much money I would make. He laughed and we discussed the salary and commission schedule. I was shocked to how much Molly was making and I could use the extra funds so I could dump Alec. If chubby Molly could entice new clients, I would probably be twice as good. That's when I said.

"Wow Mr. Sinclair. That's a lot of money for enjoying men. When can I start?"

He chuckled and answered, "Next week and we will move you to an office next to Molly's. She can show you the ropes for a week before she leaves. Also, I should mention that you won't be allowed to fuck anyone else without my permission. You'll have to get checked to make sure you are STD free, because the guys don't use condoms. Once you pass the medical exam, you'll be ready to go. Is this acceptable?"

I told it would be. But I still couldn't believe that Molly was being farmed out. There were rumors to that effect, but no one actually believed it. And now I'm going make lots of money taking her place as the company's courtesan. Hopefully I'll get rid of the jerk Alec, but that may be a little harder to do.

So I said, "If I'm only going to have sex with clients, I'll need help in getting rid of Alec. He's threatened that if I ever quit, everyone will know about my behavior."

He chuckled, "That won't be a problem."

A week later Alec was arrested for pandering Amy and I was now free to pursue my new endeavors.

*****

This will be the last chapter about my illicit behavior becoming a compliant slut. I hope you enjoyed reading about my fun experiences servicing men. Please let me know what you think. Hopefully there aren't many mistakes this time.

I haven't decided if I should continue my writing about my degradation of what happened next during my tenure as the corporation's courtesan. Molly never came back. I was active in that position for years. Things changed during the pandemic. It was a blessing, allowing me to get back control of my life. So far I've avoided catching the virus and am no longer taking in new clients for fun. But I am still available for my previous acquaintances, if they had been vaccinated. Lastly, if anyone wants to see what I look like, please write me with your Literotica handle or an email address. Asking for pictures when you commented with the title Anonymous, doesn't give me any place to write back. Thanks again for following me, Katy.