All Comments on 'Erotic Control Ch. 01'

by alujna

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not at all bad ...

.. as these stories go; I look forward to seeing what might happen now the 'foreplay' is over.

This story does show some promise, but I have to say I find the word 'Daddy', in this context, creepy.

4 *s nonetheless, and thank you for posting your work for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 *

love this, i'm wet with anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I agree. I really liked it and am in anticipation for the rest but I'm not a fan of the use of "daddy" in a story like this. That's just me though! The rest was really good!

alujnaalujnaover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading :)

This is my first writing ever...lol. Thanks for all the feedback. I know lots of you don't like the 'Daddy' part. So, I'll try not to use it in future stories. However, she has already used it once in the story so far. I don't think it would be fair to her character to cut it off completely. So I might use it once or twice more in this story. Sorry...

Anyway I'm kinda jumping with the response so far...lol, I don't think anything could bring me down. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love it

Of course the use of the word Daddy offends people out there. A man performing incest should have his dick cut off and be forced to roast and eat it. That being said it is very erotic having a woman call you Daddy. If its a part of your sexual encounters with whom you love its highly arousing and I don't see anything wrong with that.

Thank you for a great story.

Sir TeaSing Knight

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please!

i LOVE this story, and understand the use of 'Daddy'. are you writing about my life? sure sounds that way .. please continue this series. i want it, and i need it and i am not beyond groveling.

syn

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago

Nice set up. Looking forward to reading ch 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous