Erotic Day in the Kitchen

Story Info
Son betrays his father.
917 words
4.01
46.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peppydoll
Peppydoll
24 Followers

I laid down on the bed, imagining some nasty stuff. Today, I had seen my stepson, the boy I raised as my own, masturbating and moaning my name. It wasn't intentional, I went to go get some of my clothes, the ones I left by the poolside and I heard some moaning. My curiosity got the best of me and I moved to the pool house to see my stepson, a handsomely built young man touching himself and moaning my name. I couldn't blame him. I was 39 but I looked no more than 30. With all the surgeries I had and my perfect physique. I was petite making me appear younger than my age and I was married to a much older man.

I saw my stepson Adrian's dick. Standing at 10 inches. Long and strong, so thick and erect, I couldn't stop my hand from going to my pussy which was already soaking wet. I massaged my pussy while imagining that long strong dick inside me.

"Melissa, my love" my husband yelled from downstairs pulling me out of my lustful thoughts.

"Babe you are back so early" I replied

"Don't blame me, darling, I came back to see you, and spend some time with you" my husband replied touching me and stroking my body.

"Baby, not today I don't feel well," I said not willing to let him touch me. I couldn't stand his small penis inside me.

"Okay then let me take a shower okay? I love you" he whispered and walked off while I headed to the kitchen to make him something.

"Hey mom" Adrian whispered into my ear

"Omg, you startled me, boy, what are you up to?" I asked while watching his eyes linger all over my body lustfully, it's a shame I never noticed all this earlier. I wondered why I had never noticed the way he looked at me.

"Nothing much, just chilling waiting for my girlfriend" he replied and I felt a hint of jealousy towards the skinny girl who was going to enjoy that huge penis.

"Well what can I say, she's a lucky woman" I replied bending down so deep so he could see my legs and my pussy considering I'm not wearing any panties.

" Well, I could say my father is a very lucky man to have a hot and beautiful woman like you." He replied

"So you think I'm hot and beautiful" I whispered seductively leaning over the counter so he could have a perfect view of my incredible big knockers.

"Well yes I do" he replied with a smirk as I grabbed him and kissed him deeply while grabbing his dick. His lips were so soft and delicious. I occasionally stroked his already hard dick.

"Mmmh you taste so good" Adrian whispered hoisting me up the counter and taking off my shirt. He grabbed my huge knockers and latched his tongue on my tits, sucking my boobs. He started gently and started tugging roughly. He kissed my neck and sucked it gently finding my weak spot and gently moved down to my navel and then, spread my legs. He dipped his head into my pussy, and licked my entrance. He sucked at my clit and gently stroked my pussy while gently blowing air into it. He inserted one finger while kissing me and started pumping furiously, he added another finger and continued pumping till I exploded breathlessly.

"Honey, where are you" my husband called out, making Adrian and I panic. We quickly arranged our clothes when we heard footsteps.

"Baby you took so long," my husband said kissing me.

"Sorry babe Adrian was just asking for my advice with his girlfriend. They sort of got into a huge fight" I replied

"Hmm Adrian, I suggest you take it easy with that girl, you've got yourself a feisty one like your mother here. Babe, I'll be upstairs. I'm making a business call and waiting for you okay?" My husband said and kissed me before going up the stairs.

We waited for a few seconds and then I jumped on Adrian, kissing him furiously while forcing his dick out of his boxers. He sat down on the floor, straddling me and then pushed deep inside me. I stilled for a second because he was much bigger than what I was used to, but Adrian didn't still, he pumped furiously into me. In a few seconds, the pain turned into immense pleasure and I started bouncing down on him meeting his thrusts

When he couldn't take it anymore, he turned me around and slammed into me from behind. He kept pumping furiously while we both tried to keep our voices low to not be heard. He kept pumping and pumping till I came once more.

He turned me around and put me on the counter and kept fucking me at a fast and steady pace till he said " I'm gonna cum" I turned around and took him in my mouth and he blasted a huge load all over my face and my mouth.

"Fuck babe, that was amazing, let's go again" he whispered

"Yes, daddy" I replied with a smirk while sucking and swallowing every bit of his cum like a little slut.

"Honey I need you up here" my annoying husband whined from the bedroom

"Well we will have to leave it for another time," I said and he slapped my ass as I walked away, sucking the cum off my fingers.

Peppydoll
Peppydoll
24 Followers