Erotic Deliriums 03

Story Info
Sexual initiation of eight girls university students.
995 words
3.8
968
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
190 Followers

It was a bold and radical experience that we implemented on campus that semester. Mixed dormitories. Young men and women staying in the same environment, circulating in the same spaces, using the bathrooms and showers, living together. Intimacies increased and weekends were always dedicated to big parties. Due to the prohibition of alcoholic beverages in the lodgings, gatherings for dancing, music, drinking, kissing, masturbation and making out were held in the large bars in the vicinity and in cars at night in dark places. The rest of the happened in the interactions in the dormitories, always hectic and lively at night.

And there was a lot.

Like the occasion when the sisterhood Sex Sisters, our main internal organization of students, decided to promote the collective initiation of eight girls who had been with us for three weeks without having yet been tested and evaluated.

In secrecy and without fanfare, we held a reception for Olivia, Emma, Charlotte, Amelia, Ava, Sophia, Isabella, and Camila, to initiate them into their secret duties. With the presence of veteran girls and guys.

It happened on Friday at 10 p.m. After we had drunk and had a little fun in a bar in the area, which was forbidden to the freshmen, we went to the dormitories, where we met without fanfare or turmoil.

As usual, initially the master of ceremonies, our Sister Leader Eleanor, wearing a long, tight, black dress, with a huge side slit from the hips, visibly without panties or bra, with a graceful five-inch jade pendant in the shape of a penis around her neck, approached each one, standing, placing her hand on her crotch, in their cunts, on their dresses, asking if it was voluntarily that they showed a desire to belong to Sex Sisters, knowing and practicing their rites, obeying and preserving their secrecy.

The explicit yes was the unanimous answer.

At a sign from Eleanor, another veteran sister, known as Luna, presented a black plastic bag, one of those used to store garbage and waste.

Each of the eight rookies was told to take off their panties and throw them in the bag, which would be sent for disposal. "As a token of goodwill, throw down your panties, showing that they are in accordance with our customs and rules of conduct. Don't worry about being half-naked, you won't need them today and on many other occasions, because that's how we like to be here," Sister Eleanor said with a captivating smile.

With their hands under their dresses, under everyone's watchful eyes, they went one by one pulling down their panties, sliding them down their legs, removing them. With the tiny pieces of white, blue, yellow, black, pink lingerie being tossed into the collection bag.

Then they kissed the stone penis that adorned Sister Leader's neck.

Each newbie would have to choose one of the guys, open his pants, take out his dick, kiss. And lying naked on a couch, masturbate him until he cums and shoot cum all over her face, mouth and breasts.

One by one he was doing this, the chosen young man having his cock masturbated for the time necessary to make him cum, the girl having to have good skill and the safe control of gestures so that the load of sperm was thrown directly on her, especially on her face and nipples. Not wasting anything.

Being applauded for every success.

A long penis of solid wood, smooth, varnished, seven inches, being handed to one of the boys by Eleanor, with each chosen one inserting it into the pussy of a freshman.

Olivia, Emma, Charlotte, Amelia, Ava, Sophia, Isabella and Camila, all had the delicious wooden penis inserted into the slits between their legs. The young men being encouraged not to spare them, nor to be indecisive. Being able to moisten the piece of hard wood in the sperm that dripped from their faces and breasts to lubricate properly and having to, before the shouts and applause of the others, bury it completely, going as deep as they could.

Inche by inche, the eight freshman cunts received the wooden cylinder, the voluminous head carved in the likeness of a penis touching the holes, making way for the slowly and vigorously large polished shaft to enter until all seven inches of wood were whole inside the sexes.

"You have shown yourselves to be wonderful. They were strong, decisive and overcame all the tests. All that's missing is the final to become one of us. Are you willing? Do you want to make progress?" Sister Leader asked.

Once again the yes was explicit and unanimous, still not knowing what was to come.

"No artificial stick, this ineffectual wooden artifact. You will be blindfolded and on our recommendation, the boys will do what must be done, fuck their sexes. We'll decide how many, one, two, three or more in each. Are you ready?" she insisted.

"Yes... yes... yes..."

They looked apprehensively at the young men present trying to record their faces as they received the black hoods that blocked their view, leaving only space for breath and moans of enjoyment. Useless measure, as they would only have the sensation of naked male bodies on top of yours and the hard cocks going in and out of their vaginas. They wouldn't identify their. Only the veterans would know.

It was two hours of fucking, complete. The cocks going into the vaginas and cumming.

After which Olivia, Emma, Charlotte, Amelia, Ava, Sophia, Isabella and Camila had their hoods removed, being declared veterans and sister confrères, applauded, hugged and kissed.

Following a ritual of free sex with everyone, bed partnership being made, undone, redone, with the last exhausted cocks coming out of the well-satiated vaginas at 6 a.m. When tired boys and girls tried to sleep to recover from a typical night of collective and ritual college sex. With the eight new girls integrated into the permanent erotic party. Waiting for the next ones to come.

Robarreto
Robarreto
190 Followers