Erotic Deliriums 02

Story Info
Total sex between brothers and sister.
1.9k words
2.5
1.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
183 Followers

We are a family of five brothers and an only younger sister. Our mother tried to get pregnant until she got a girl. We grew up very unit, doing all the boys' antics in common. And we have maintained our union until today, when I, Max, the eldest firstborn, am 50 years old.

When we turned 18 and became more interested in women and dedicated ourselves primarily to sex, being able to go out at night and have a lot of fun, especially in the search for women for intimate adventures, we maintained fraternity and unity. Each brother giving up their girlfriends and each new conquest to the younger ones when they were reaching the legal age, always sharing the girls with them, to learn how to have sex.

It was like this for ten years, until our sister, Laura, finally reached the age of 18. Beautiful, very pretty same and exciting, good-looking body, provocative.

Obviously, it was our duty to initiate her sexually as well, as it happened to us, even though she was a woman and not a boy like us.

Then the question of jealousy arose when we were evaluating which man we should find for her. We were really jealous because she was our sister, and we didn't want to share her with anyone.

We decided that we should have sex with her ourselves.

New problem: which one of us.

Good solution: all of us.

We talked and concluded that because I was the oldest, I was going to her first. Devirginize her vaginally and anally. The others would her next.

We explained our agreement to Laura. She would be my lover first and then go to bed with the other siblings. Laura thought it was good, approved of our wish and agreed.

We set a date, on a Thursday night, when she would not be menstruating, nor fertile, following calculations she learned from a married friend and elaborated.

We went out together. First, for a drink in a bar, in order to inhibit ourselves. We drank some beer, then a higher alcohol spirit, because we really needed it. What we were going to do was very exciting. And even more sensual and sexy because it is forbidden.

I kissed her on the mouth and rubbed my cock between her thighs, over the top of our clothes. We got excited. People around us identified us as just another couple of lovers stimulating each other. Ignoring that it was my sister and virgin still. And that we planned to do what lovers and married people do.

By 11 p.m. we understood we were ready. We left the bar and headed to the motel.

I asked for a room with a round bed and ordered a bottle of bubbly.

Laura, who jokingly said that she was my fiancée and that it was our wedding night, wore a short white dress. When I took it off, kissing her, to finally see my sister-wife in her underwear, she was wearing a white bra and panties. Like a true bride. Small, sensual, lacy, low-cut panties.

I took off my shirt and pants. My hard cock made huge volume in my underwear.

Laura took off her bra and panties. I took off my underwear. We stood naked in front of each other. Me looking at her beautiful woman's body, her hard breasts and tempting pussy, covered in a lustful layer of soft blonde hair. A small, delicate shiny bush between her legs, over the crack of her pussy.

Laura with her eyes fixed on my hard cock, enjoying the portentous erection I already sported, my cock with its head uncovered.

"What should I do? Remember I don't know anything, I need to learn everything," she said, in a mischievous tone, smiling.

"How about starting by giving me a good blowjob? My cock appreciates it very much, it likes a beautiful female mouth," I replied, in the same tone. To which she replied, proud that I was already treating her like a whore and not like the newbie she actually was.

He bent down and started kissing and licking my hard cock, holding it with both hands.

"What should I do?" he asked.

"Just like that, kissing, sucking. And put it in your mouth little by little," I explained.

The little sis then began to lick the head of my cock, the shaft, holding and playing with great interest with my balls.

And she grabbed the head of the cock, giving it an intense, hard and very tight sucking. Almost making me cum.

"Fucking fuck! It's just started, and she already looks like a real great slut. You're going to become a big sucker," I exclaimed, not holding me back, full of excitement, with my blonde sister's mouth sucking on the head of my cock.

Slowly, in a well-coordinated way, she swallowed, swallowed, engulfing a little bit at a time. And within a minute, the six inches of my hard cock were inside her mouth. In the throat.

"Oooh! Oooh! Suck! Suck it all up! I'm going to fuck her in the mouth," I moaned and writhed in pleasure. After all, only who already had the cock inside the mouth of an 18-year-old virgin sister, you know how horny and the pleasure I felt.

"Yes... yes... fuck! And cum in my mouth," she had time to say as she withdrew her cock, moistened it with ice-cold, intoxicating wine, and quickly put it back inside her mouth.

There we stood, her bent down, with my cock in her mouth and me fucking.

I supported her head with my arm and yes, yes, I had sex, I stuck my whole cock in and fucked my sister in her mouth.

I fucked and cummed.

She closed her mouth tightly, squeezed my cock with her lips, and I unloaded. I ejected my suppressed semen all down her throat. A good amount.

Laura smiled. She had the eyes blighting, received my cum and did something that turned me on and made me proud. Swallowed my cum whole. What was happening for the first time in my life, a beautiful, naked woman accepted and swallowed my ejaculation.

It was a pleasure without limits. The breaking of a huge taboo.

She stood up, we smiled at each other and hugged, naked.

"Did I do well? Was I correct?" asked Laura, waiting in suspense for my answer.

"You were great. More than that, you were perfect. Proven you are ready to be a great woman."

"I'm happy, I want to be the best I can be for you."

"Great to hear. And I'm sure you'll be our good slut. Now, let's lie down, I need to deflower you."

And we went together, embraced, to the round bed, where we were going to consummate incest and I would sexually dishonor my sister.

I totally followed the script agreed upon between the brothers. I put my cock between Laura's thighs, found the fissure in her lower belly, stuck my cock in the slit, taking it to the delicious virgin orifice and dedicated myself to penetration.

The small tube was tight, virgin, required effort and gave way little by little. With a not too delicate pressure, actually pushing the cock hard enough to enter the vagina, I tore the hymen, dilated the orifice and inserted my sexual member until it was all the way inside her.

"Ooohhh! How good it is! What a delight! Am I a woman yet?" Laura writhed under me, sweating, wetting the sheets. And, yes, she was already a woman. My cock was all the way in. The virginity, her cherry, broken. Her delicate little cunt all open, bleeding.

We fucked for a long time, me banging, pounding. Laura moaning and cumming.

I cummed. And I flooded her vagina.

We kissed and cuddled, silently, until my cock withered, softened, and popped out of the pussy.

We talked, drank, and rested for about two hours.

So, I told her I was going to complete the mission.

Laura knew what I meant.

A new fuck.

It was time for me to break her anal virginity.

She played a little with my cock, a delicate and delicious masturbation, to make it harden.

And she lay down again. Now face down in bed. Her ass perked up, raised upwards. The buttocks parted.

As I had done with the cunt, I repeated with the little asshole. I inserted my cock into the opening and went forcing, pushing, to dilate and open the ass wide, letting my cock enter and sink into the hole. I put my hard penis all the way inside her ass. The anus very narrow, squeezing my cock. The delicious sensation of having the sexual organ inside a small and very cramped environment.

I was there at the motel, on the round bed, lying on top of my sister, with my hard cock stuck in her ass.

Laura stopped being an anal virgin as well.

And I punched, slammed my cock hard into her ass until we both cummed. We did a beautiful sodomy, with superb performances, mine and hers.

When I finished, Laura looked at me and said smiling, "I didn't know it was this good. And I still have four other brothers to me with. I don't know if I'll be able to resist so much pleasure."

"Of course. Fucking doesn't exhaust anyone. On the contrary, the more fucking, the more you need to fuck," I warned her, laughing.

"I hope it is. And may I have a lot of sex with you all", she liked the idea and the prospect of a future full of pleasures that I outlined for her.

We slept cuddling and only left the motel in the morning.

I told the brothers about the success of the first part of our project. Soon the others followed suit. Each one in one night. Fucking and sodomizing our sister. She tasted in her mouth, pussy, and ass the cum of us all. Showing herself to be a mistress worthy of our dicks.

And we didn't care that she had other men, boyfriends, friends, lovers, casual flings, sex with married men. After all, she was ours and we have her whenever we want, even now, with everyone already married and so is she. Because she continues giving the pussy to us and other men even after she is married. Fucking without a condom. Her second child is from a brother. It was Willian who had sex with her, unprotected, in a fertile day and inseminated her, filling her pussy and uterus with his procreative seeds. Laura gave birth to a beautiful boy, who was paired with her other daughter, who was correctly inseminated into her by her husband.

Which leads to another facet of our adventure.

We have daughters, whom we raised with love, affection, respect and responsibility. And they're becoming adults, too. Recently, we, brothers, had a conversation about this.

We have decided that the girls should be deflowered by us. Uncles fucking their nieces. Devirginating them and becoming a group of family lovers. Including Laura's eldest daughter.

The project is underway, there are already three girls who are 18 years old. We have already taken them to the gynecologist and the doctor said that they are mature, perfect, closed and fit for sex.

I'll bring you the news here when it starts to happen. I think everyone will like it.

Robarreto
Robarreto
183 Followers