Erotic Diary of an Incubus

Story Info
Ghost Sex stories, but told by the Incubus, not the Women.
3k words
3.39
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beginning of - Karl, the Incubus

The tallest Manhattan building was a good choice for the first time, because it allows Karl to appreciate how immense and diverse is the city, specially now, offering a rich nocturnal hazy landscape of tall buildings spreading widely below this one he has chosen, all those offices, stores and homes, filled with so many unexpected adventures, so many good finds, a city where Karl will surely never get bored... And while a few distant sirens fade away below, he remembers all he went thorough before this very exciting wild moment...

How he was taking pictures from one building´s 12th floor, how he leaned too much and with no ceremony just fell to his sudden Death... A Death he did not even had time to feel... How confusing was the realization he was not alive anymore but could still see, hear and even touch stuff from within this new dimension he was now immersed and had to get used to...

It was not easy at first... The absence of body, the impossibility of feeling cold or warm, the permanent condition of not being hungry or thirsty... Then came the pain of how much he had left behind, family, friends, girlfriend, pet and all the things he could not materially enjoy anymore, forever...

But after a while Karl realized how inevitable it was for everyone, sooner or later, to come to terms with the ultimate reality of "Life ending"... He now has made peace with all of it and in the end he finds it all worthy, just to be here and now, ready, totally ready, no more mind confusion and no more waiting, being ready for what he knows it will be just the first of many exciting Incubus nights, or days...

Yes, Karl is on it´s way to be no more and no less than an Incubus

Although this actual moment is still the beginning of one night, it is Karl´s first time, filled with uncertainty of where he is going to look and what he is going to find, so he can´t avoid the mental rush of those facts, the thrill of so many possible outcomes, the beginning of the Hunter´s Search... Because before any good find, this endless city is filled with variables, endless choices and possibilities, and this unpredictable start can be just as exciting as the moments of those finds and all that may come along with them...

An unbearable joy fills Karl imagination, an egocentric rush, leaning on the confident knowledge of all his powers and leverages when compared to what the city can pathetically present to somehow try and limit his Ghostly unmatched capabilities...

Since this is the first time, Karl does one last mental list-check at his new paranormal super-powers...

1 - He is fully invisible, completely undetectable to anyone or anything and able to cross walls, floors and even water and fire...

2 - He can slide on the ground, fly fast or slow up high, hoover and dive down...

3 - His vision is capable of detecting human figures well drawn silhouettes across walls or any other objects...

4 - He can materialize all his body or just any part of it, touch and pull stuff around and do all of this while floating in the air...

5 - He still has a huge libido, now totally mental, like he always had before on the physical side, and it keeps pulsating, now even stronger, all time present, almost obsessive...

6 - He can still feel, although in a really strange manner he can´t describe, the hardness or softness of the surfaces he touches, but not the warm or cold...

7 - Ohhh, and yesss, the answer to the reader´s most pressing question is a big YES, he can feel where his penis is, make it full hard and sense what it is touching, although it does not send the usual nervous systems stimulus to the rest of his body...

He can´t stop thinking how mad can become all the new adventures he is diving into, and that no one would understand his motivation, his deep secret fetish, but he is certain of what a righteous decision he made, enjoy Death as an Incubus... If he is now inevitably dead and reduced to a Ghost, not being able to enjoy all the features of the material world, he is going to have a blast as the very competent Incubus He is becoming...

Only one rule - Do not hurt anyone!!! Karl plans to go teasing Women around as hard as his imagination and overwhelming skills allow, but the mere thought of causing horror by creating an all-out non-consensual ghost attack, drives him sick... He will push it as far as GHOSTLY INCUBUS PLAY AND TEASING really means...

Karl slides down the rooftop edge and starts falling into the endless abyss, madly confident, he is now more certain than ever that here is where he belongs and here is where he will be finally happy as the Ghost he turned into, rain or shine, night or day!!!

Karl allows himself to fall furiously into the night city for a bit longer fall, since most of the buildings are still quite below him... He knows he will sometimes plan his searches carefully and even get to the point of finding someone during regular affairs to later pay Her a visit during the night, or day... But not today, not on his First... Today pure chance rules the hunt...

Not sensing the attrition due to his ghostly state, he can still enjoy the dive rush of distant sights and sounds getting bigger and closer by the second, than - vooommm - recovery - hoover... Already close to a tall building below... First Karl hoovers down fast into it, than slower, than stops facing the building, still quite distant...

------- // -------

The First One - Sarah Linn

Karl is now ready for His first adventure as an Incubus, floating in front of a huge modern building, starting to screen it with His special vision...

Walls penetrating vision, going about floor 10th to 20th, slowly up than slowly down, bit more focused and some points of interest start to show... Karl notices on each floor some 50% of lights are on, scarcely distributed, clearly meaning it is an office building...

Strong focus, covering only 2 to 3 windows at once, intensifying wall penetration, slowly going from left to right, and yes, all human silhouettes are seating or walking slowly inside several offices, hugely crowded open spaces sometimes and less crowded other times... Karl wonders how many of those groups may include the right Woman for him, that sexy office lady, how he likes so much, but he knows his game is best suited for people alone, is not a game of bursting into a populated office and terrorizing everyone around, creating havoc, just to get one clumsy adventure and soon having to whole city in panic and defensive mode...

Karl is confident the right lady will show up shortly, so many are the offered choices on a corporate environment... The human silhouettes keep parading as he directs his vision, scooping excited, unfortunately unable to feel his blood getting warmer... The search, the possibilities, the offerings, the scooping... Here is a single person small office, but is a male figure... Now he follows across more crowded open spaces, some long table meetings, another single one, this time with a feminine figure... But ohh, is a lonely lady using the copier, but rather old, around her 70s +...

Karl has a special taste for more mature women... Not that the fresh neat looks of women in their 20s do not fall into his likes, but he soon learned when he was alive that women above 30 and some women even above 50 can be really exciting... They know better what they like and don´t like, they are usually more sexually daring and, above all, they tend to dress much more attractive, outside and specially inside... Besides that, making a mature more experienced and harder to impress woman, who knows very well what she doesn´t like, end up becoming horny and wet, is much more of a sweet rewarding adventure and victory... But this one was already too old of a lady for Karl´s Incubus plays...

Karl floats still outside and scoops left and than goes up, slowly, taking some time on other lonely figures, single male figure, single male again, single lady and than another single lady just below the first one... Wowww... Yes, Karl ended up finding two single ladies that seam to fit his bill at first glances, both with good figures and both sexy enough for Karl's tastes, and also both on their sexy sophisticated business attires, including high heels... NOW WE MUST CHOOSE, thinks Karl!!!

He gets much closer and manages now to clearly see thorough all walls, learning how diverse both women are but still how hard is to choose from... Basically one is noticeably of Asian origin, with delicate conservative curves and very pale skin and the other one is a false blond with very curvy fit forms and beach tanned skin...

Instead of slowing down his excitement, the fact he can choose as he pleases, gives him a much stronger rush, but in the end Karl has so much time and ease to act, that he can just go for one now and tomorrow comeback for the other, maybe follow the second one home after having his way with the first... It is suddenly decided, tonight Karl is having a beautiful porcelain skinned Asian, and because She is wearing a company ID badge on her formal short blazer, Karl now knows the name of His first one - Sarah Linn... NOT BAD, NOT BAD AT ALL, ASIAN WILL BE!!!

And so begins the epic diary of Karl, the new Incubus in town...

Sarah is standing on an empty meeting room, with a longe table and a Powerpoint graphic´s sheet on a huge screen, speaking out loud alone, most surely rehearsing some future presentation meeting... Karl goes thorough 2 walls and the room door, not to scare her or raise attention... As he floats and slides behind her, He notices Sarah Linn is around 30/35 and has her beautiful delicate neck showing, since her black straight hair is just above shoulders and is also tied up with a long thin hairpin...

Karl takes his time, appreciating his porcelain first one, from bottom to top, the heels making Her feet extra elegant and teasing, how her silk blouse, tight and discrete under the short blazer, barely reveals the cleavage of her tits... Tits that are noticeably on the smaller side but still very round and firm and also how the tight formal skirt allows her delicate knees to show their forms under pale colored nylon stockings... He will take his time very much with the first one before playing, also because He wants to carefully measure his influence and strength upon a human when turning some of his invisible presence physically capable to touch...

Sarah is clearly very focused on her talking rehearsal, barely moving her body, only slowly swinging her legs position from time to time, as if She was already in front of her colleagues and bosses... This allows Karl to get really really close up to her face, without her moving away from his glance, watching how her thin delicate lips move as She speaks, with a light lipstick color, so discrete and still so sexy this Sarah Linn, I bet many dumb bastards in these offices don´t even notice how great She is, just because of her general posed discretion and not being tall...

WHAT WILL KARL DO FIRST??? Hummm, She is all mine nowww, it is time to see how sensible Sarah is... ALL MINEEE...

Karl carefully slides behind her, gets indecently close to her bare neck and blows slowly but firmly into it... Sarah immediately curves her whole body, almost to kneeling point, looking quickly all around Her to find out what or who did that... The meeting room door was closed and She could see everything there, there was no blind spots where someone could hide... Karl gave her time to recompose, straighten her figure and slowly get ready to start her lonely presentation again...

After 1 minute He comes again closer, this time right in front of Her and reaches His eyes to Her cleavage, but this time there will be no no blowing or weird draft that would surprise Sarah, this time things were going to be much more interesting and physical, with Karl remaining fully invisible but fully present... Most of Karl´s teasing ways are not planed to be this daring, He likes to allow them time to even get to enjoy Him, like a good Incubus He is, but the first one would be a good memory to keep so daring is the word today...

Karl´s head leaned decided and His tong reached skillfully for the small tight valley that was firmly prisoner of her formal attires and, with the tongue all stretched but not spread wide, instead it goes on a very thin pointy form, to be firmer, and without ceremony He gave Her an indecent careless long lick, taking the time to travel from bellow, where her tits were more squeezed and tight and tightly up pressing fluid until the base of Her neck, just under the chin, something that instantly made Her loose balance and almost falling in her backs if it wasn´t for a chair where she found some sudden grip and ended up seating in in a hurry, keeping both hands tightly protecting her small cleavage wet-licked area and continuously showing her most surprised expression while looking all around...

So bad Karl could not taste her soft skin perfume and natural petite Asian taste, but He surely felt every delicate wrinkle of Her on His daring and traveling tongue tip... She is not calming down now, breathing much faster, making her blouse go in and out along with Her shapes, but is still tightly glued to the chair, now allowing Karl to have a better glance of the area of her legs that hide above her knees, getting lost in the darkness of Her very tight skirt...

Karl knows She is now very spooked, overwhelmingly surprised, much alert and deeply anxious, but He is not going to hurt Her, He is just going to get a bit more of Her, without much of a ceremony, She is His after all, even if just from some minutes... There is a small water bottle Sarah left on the long meeting table and Karl can´t resist his next crazy idea... The bottle floats magically in the air, still behind Her backs, the cap rotates quick and falls to the carpet and than it flies in front of Her, making Sarah just open wide Her eyes and lean back, clinging as lower as She can to her seat and this time grabbing the chair arms as firm as her petite strength allows... Her expression went from surprise to some fear as the bottle kept gently floating next to her and than starting to slow down and loosing height, floating definitely downwards, to finally stop in front of her nervous beautiful knees... She is now trying to talk fast among all her surprise and incredulous feeling about the whole impossible event, but she just can´t manage to articulate and really speak loud now...

Suddenly, the bottle shoots away in her direction, just to be quickly pulled back, as fast as it jumped ahead, making her shoulders retract and allowing a concentrated generous jet of cold water to dive on a straight line right inside her skirt, speeding between her legs and landing with an almost silent but longer strong splash, right into her her secret temple area, quickly wetting her stockings, than slowly but helplessly flooding the front of her tight panty and finally turning the wetness from colder to warmer, moisturizing tightly between her sex and the squeezing fabrics of Her office attires...

She just can´t believe what is happening but finally snaps out of the transe and nervously stands up, clumsy but decided, looking for the door and grabbing her purse in a flash, ready to make a run out of there... Karl knows He was too open and daring with his first one and it would not be possible to go deeper into the play without forcing her, but that is not the way Karl likes it... That is not the way Karl wants their Women to experience the Incubus, instead giving them the chance to, sometimes, even enjoy it.. So He knows his time is quickly running out and makes one last move to get one last memory of his first one...

Karl´s hand slides decide from down and upwards, right along the interior of her skirt, while He sticks hard just his middle finger out, pointy and iron-firm, than bounces against Her delicate legs that are forced to be quite next to one another by her tight skirt, quickly managing to now force it slowly but powerfully going deeper and upwards into between her inner thighs, making her whole body unbalanced and retract, almost falling and not being able to walk, and indecently reaching his final goal, press-sticking deep his relentless finger against her moist stockings, also feeling Her panties and barely sex underneath, being able to feel the small inner entrance, just giving in a bit to His finger under the tightness of the fabrics... But since it was all wet inside, Karl still manages to enjoy Her details and travels 3 long pressing-squeezing times, up and down her crotch entrance, sealed by Her clothes but giving in just enough for Karl to know how tight and neat Sarah inner parts must be when fully entered, surely not a Virgin but definitely still a well kept fresh neat Asian temple of pleasures...

And quickly Karl brings all is arm out and quietly waits for Her to regain a bit of her posture, while still shaking all over her legs, but managing to resume her clumsy yet decided escape out the meeting room door...

Karl enjoyed the rush and promises Himself the next ones will be much more slower, much more discrete but much more intimate also...