Erotic Fairytales Ch. 05

Story Info
A young woman learns to tame a monster cock.
10k words
4.47
6k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mimi Nguyen was a good girl. She got good grades, was on the honor roll, was the track team's best pole vaulter, was on the yearbook committee, and she visited her grandfather every week. She was pretty and popular, but not stuck up. She was popular because everyone liked her, because she was nice, and didn't judge.

At the fresh age of 18, Mimi already understood something very important about people--that you can't judge books by their covers, that no one feels truly known, that everyone has secrets. Mimi didn't feel known, and she had secrets. Mainly, that she did not particularly want to be a good girl. She wanted to be very, very bad.

Mimi's "good girl" status was forced upon her by her father's constant vigilance and pressure. He sent her to a private high school, and pushed her hard, to make sure she would get a full scholarship to a good college. He wouldn't let her date until she was 18. She'd had a boyfriend for well over a year before she finally got to go on a date with him. Her father approved of Kyle. He was respectful and quiet, but most importantly he was "from a good family", meaning he was white and rich. Kyle didn't live in an apartment in the city like Mimi, he lived in a big house in the suburbs.

When their relationship was still a secret they would meet at the city library to "study", or Kyle would drive his father's car into the city and pick up Mimi at Breana's where they were "studying".

Mimi liked Kyle, but he was extremely timid. She was beginning to suspect that maybe he was gay. When they made out in a corner study nook in the library, or in Kyle's car, his dick wouldn't get hard very hard. She had to put his hand on her breasts, or under her skirt herself. They had had sex a few times, but each encounter was fumbling and awkward, and always Mimi had to be the aggressor. She didn't mind that so much. Being sexually aggressive and telling Kyle what to do, made her feel powerful and in control of herself four a change. Her mind was her father's, but her body was all hers.

What Mimi did mind was Kyle's total lack of response. When she touched his dick he became totally still. When she stroked it or put it in her mouth he didn't even moan. When she straddled him and put his cock into her pussy he didn't move. And he came quickly. She liked Kyle, he was a good friend. She didn't care if he was gay or timid, but sexually she was very unsatisfied with him. Kyle was simply too good to allow Mimi to be bad. She needed a bad boy. Better yet, a bad man. She needed Carlo.

Carlo lived in her grandfather's building. He was, like most of the neighborhood now, Puerto Rican. Mimi's family, and a lot of the other Vietnamese who had lived in this neighborhood had slowly moved out and up, to be replaced by another group climbing the ladder of the American dream. Her grandfather was a hold out, refusing to move, even when her father asked him to live with them.

Carlo was older, somewhere in his early 20s, Mimi guessed. He was handsome and muscular, and he made Mimi tingle when she saw him. He would always be sitting on the building's front stoop when she came to visit, sometimes alone, usually with friends. He was nice. When his friends would make catcalls at her, he would make them stop. When they blocked the steps, he made them move.

Mimi had been seeing Carlo on the stoop every week since she was 16, but they hardly ever spoke. She was shy, and afraid that her attraction to him would be totally obvious. Carlo thought Mimi was cute and sexy with her petite, tight body, but she was smart, ambitious, and innocent, which made her very different from the girls he normally dated. And besides, she was underage.

Carlo surprised Mimi one day when he got up to open the door for her and said "Happy birthday." She stopped short and stuttered a thank you. Her grandfather must have told him that it had been her 18th birthday that weekend. She didn't know that they knew each other, but it did made sense. As she climbed the first of the five flights of stairs she wondered whether her grandfather had been bragging about her, or Carlo had been asking. She turned to look back at the door and saw him still standing in the doorway watching her. She turned quickly back and ran the rest of the way up.

Mimi found herself thinking more and more about Carlo after that. She noticed that his friends were hardly ever there when she came by anymore, and when they were, they'd leave as soon as they saw her coming. Carlo began to stop her to talk to her, asking her about herself. He'd ask her about school and encourage her to keep doing well so she didn't end up tossing fish at the wharf at 4am like him. He asked about pole vaulting, and she told him how much she loved it--lifting her feet from the ground, pushing herself into the air off the pole, it was like flying. He asked her about her boyfriend, and smiled when she demurred about it. When Mimi talked to Carlo she was always quiet and made little eye contact. Looking at Carlo made the butterflies in her stomach flutter like crazy. She didn't dare look into his dark, smoldering eyes for fear that she wouldn't be able to look away again. She kept her legs tightly closed, nervous that he would somehow know how wet he made her.

Every Wednesday night after visiting her grandfather, Mimi began to take hot showers, masturbating furiously while thinking about Carlo. The bathroom was the only room in the family's cramped apartment with a lock on the door. She used some of her birthday money to buy herself a dildo, one with a suction cup that she could mount on the shower wall. She would suck and fuck it pretending it was Carlo's dick. She began having dreams about him--torrid, wild, intense dreams full of sucking and fucking that woke her up in the dark, panting, sweaty, and soaking wet.

Mimi became even more sexually aggressive with Kyle. But it only served to scare him and make him more timid, leaving her more frustrated than before. She resolved to signal her interest and desire to Carlo, and push him into action. She dyed her hair orange, like some of the Puerto Rican girls she'd seen Carlo and his friends whistle at. She wanted to make a statement--an external representation of the secret unquenchable fire she felt inside. Carlo started calling her 'Little Red' when he saw her new color. She liked it.

Mimi began using the bodega bathroom to "get herself ready" for Carlo. She thought of it as terraforming herself into Little Red. Mimi was a good girl, Little Red skinned to be Carlo's very bad girl. Mimi would wander into the bodega and head straight for the bathroom. Little Red would emerge and buy her grandfather's weekly groceries before heading to Carlo's with a purpose.

Little Red wore bright red lipstick and a little rouge to make her cheeks look flush. Little by little, she started to alter Mimi's school uniform to make it sexier. First, she started wearing a push-up bra and unbuttoning the top button of her white uniform shirt to let Carlo see the cleavage she made with her 34B breasts. Then she started to tying up the ends of her untucked, unbuttoned shirt to expose her flat midriff. Next, she started rolling up her gray plaid skirt at the waist to make it hang higher exposing more of her slender, shapely legs.

Little Red had a definite effect on Carlo. The way he looked at her changed. His eyes were hungry and he'd flash a wicked, gleaming smile full of teeth when he saw her sauntering up the street. He stood closer to her. His eyes roved all over her as they talked. She would always turn as she climbed the stairs to find him watching her, and she liked it, swaying her hips for him as she walked.

Little Red began to notice a growing bulge in Carlo's pants. The glimpse of it every Wednesday fueled her masturbatuon for a week. Even through his tight jeans she could tell his dick was bigger and harder than Kyle's had even been. Increasingly, Little Red's panties were soaking wet by the time she reached grandfather's apartment.

They both felt at those times that Carlo was like a wolf, hungrily eyeing a small bunny that it meant to devour. But while the wolf thought it was hunting, the bunny knew it was leading the wolf. To where, was still uncertain. But Little Red felt the inevitability of her victory.

Little Red's final piece in her transformation was her shoes and socks. In her backpack, Mimi brought to school some thigh-high socks and a pair of patent leather mary janes with a 2 inch heel. She thought the socks were sexy and the heels accentuated her legs and her high round ass. In the bodega bathroom she put them on in place of her white tennis shoes and ankle socks, and made the rest of her transformation. Underneath everything she was wearing a new pair of red lacy thong panties and wearing them at school all day had made her feel very sexy and horny. She had rolled her skirt up a little extra, hoping that Carlo might be able to catch a glimpse of them as she walked up the stairs.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she realized how much different she now looked than she did a month or two ago. The changes had all been small, and one at a time, but altogether the juxtaposition was striking. She realized that standing next to her old self she probably looked like a slut. She thought about changing, but didn't. Maybe she wanted to look like a slut. Maybe she wanted to be a slut, for Carlo at least.

As she finished her shopping it began to rain. It had been raining off and on all day, but she'd hoped it would stop by the time she went to her grandfathers so that Carlo could get the full effect of her outfit as she swayed up the street towards him. Disappointed, she put on her long red plastic raincoat with the hood. It had the advantage of matching her lipstick, but it went all the way down to her knees, so she was completely covered. He probably wouldn't even be on the stoop that day, not in this rain.

As she approached the building, with her bag of groceries, she could see Carlo standing there, with his toothy grin, on the top step sheltering from the rain under the short overhang. Mimi smiled, he was waiting for her despite the weather. She had him snared.

"Hey Little Red," he called to her as she reached the steps. "Looking good."

"Pfft," she waved him off. "You like this coat?"

"I do," he assured her. "But you always look good. You know that." He smiled his hungry wolfish smile. "Like your shoes," he added with a lick of his lips.

Mimi smiled back, making an unusual amount of eye contact before looking away nervously. She did think that she had looked good, but she didn't know that Carlo had thought so too.

"C'mon. I'm getting wet out here." A slight wind was blowing the rain under the overhang and Carlo's tight t-shirt and hair were getting wet. He opened the door and beckoned Mimi in. "Mierda," he exclaimed In the hallway, running his hands through his hair to get some of the water out. Mimi watched the muscles of his strong arms and chest move under the tight, wet shirt. He noticed her watching him.

"You should hang your coat here to dry. Don't worry, nobody'll take it." When Mimi started unzipping her coat, Carlo smiled. "This is what it's like to have her undress for me," he thought.

Mimi put her arms behind her to push out her chest and let the raincoat slide down her arms. Carlo's jaw literally dropped. "Joder, chiquita!" he exclaimed. "Shit. You look damn sexy." Mimi blushed and looked away. "Oh, uh....sorry. I just...let me take your coat." He leaned in close to her to reach around and take the coat from her arms.

"Why were you waiting for me in the rain?" she asked coyly as he hung her coat on a hook in the wall.

"I wanted to tell you that your grandpa ain't home," he said, looking her up and down. He was practically licking his lips as he eyed her.

"What? Where is he? Is everything OK?" Mimi's grandfather never went anywhere.

"Yeah yeah. No worries. He's at my place."

Mimi looked at him confused.

"Him and mi abuela get together at our place a couple times a week to have tea and talk about shit. Uh... stuff. Tuesday and Thursday normally, but yesterday she had a doctor appointment, so they're doing it today. I told him, I'd wait for you and let you in." Carlo stared into her eyes as he talked. His eyes were dark and deep. They made Mimi's head swim and she hardly heard what Carlo was saying.

There was a pause when he stopped talking before she realized it. "Uh...you have a key to his apartment?" All of this was news to her.

"Oh yeah. I go over there sometimes to help him with sh...stuff. Fix things, whatever. He's a nice guy."

When he stopped talking they both stared at each other for a few seconds. Carlo smiled at the hypnotizing effect he was having on her.

"Here, let me take that for you and we'll go up and put it away." When he took the bag from her hand, his thick calloused fingers brushed along the length of her delicate ones. It sent a shiver up her spine.

Carlo let Mimi get several steps ahead of him before he followed. His eyes traced up the long line of her sexy legs. As he guessed, he could see right up her skirt. His mouth watered as he watched her full, round ass cheeks jiggle in front of him. He almost choked when he saw she was wearing a thong, the only visible part covering her cleanly shaven mound. He thought he could even smell the musky scent of her pussy. He convinced himself that it was just his imagination.

"Hostia puta," he whispered. He felt himself grow hard as he followed her up the stairs. He was grateful, for the first time ever, that he, and her grandpa lived on the fifth floor.

Mimi knew exactly what Carlo was doing behind her. She could feel his eyes on her ass, and her pussy. They felt like lasers heating up her skin as she walked. She put extra sway in her hips with every step. At first she was embarrassed that he might be able to tell how wet she was getting as she showed off for him. But by the time she got to the third floor, she was so turned on that she hoped he could see it--that he could smell it. She imagined that she was leading him up the stairs with it, like a hungry wolf following the scent of its prey.

By the time they reached the fifth floor Mimi's panties were soaking wet, and Carlo's cock was rock hard. There was a noticeable bulge in his pants that he didn't try to hide. At the door, Mimi stared at Carlo's bulge as he struggled to get the keys out of his pocket. He reached around her to unlock the door, pressing his strong chest against her shoulder as he leaned forward with the key.

"You're all wet," she said as the door opened.

"Nah. It's fine." He followed her into the kitchen area, a corner of the room with an L-shaped set of counters and cupboards, scattered with a sink, oven, and fridge.

Mimi took the bag from him, brushing his fingers with her own. "Go get a towel and dry off before you catch cold," she scolded.

Carlo shrugged and walked into the bedroom to get to the apartment's only bathroom. He knew the layout well. Mimi waited until she heard Carlo coming back before she started putting away the groceries. She wanted to give him another show.

She started with the dry goods that went into one of the over-counter cupboards. The last of the dry items, soup cans, went on the top shelf. Mimi stood on her toes and reached with both hands to get to the high shelf. She could feel her skirt ride up and expose the bottom of her ass cheeks as she stretched her lithe body. She spent unnecessary extra time turning the cans so their labels all faced out. Carlo said nothing behind her, but she could hear him breathing and knew he was watching her.

After finishing with the dry goods, Mimi moved to the fridge, bending over deeply to put each item in one by one, even the ones that went on the top shelf. She could feel the air of the room on her wet pussy so she knew just how much Carlo--everything--but he remained silent. "He must be stunned," she thought. For a second she worried that Carlo too, would be too timid for her.

When Mimi had finished with the groceries she turned with a smile to see the look on Carlo's face. But she didn't see his face. He was standing in the doorway completely naked. His dick was so hard that it was pointed up as it extended out from his chiseled body. All Mimi could see was that beautiful hard dick. She gasped at the sight of it. She couldn't imagine what that cock would feel like inside of her, but she was going to find out. She clasped her hands together behind her back to hide their shaking and to keep herself from touching her pussy.

"Looks like we both had the same idea," he said smugly.

Mimi composed herself. She pulled her eyes from his hard cock running them slowly up his body to look at his face. He was smirking. Like hs cock, the rest of Carlo was hard, thick, and strong.

Mimi was suddenly annoyed. All those months of longing and furious masturbation, the gradual transformation, the flirting, the teasing. Carlo just bulldozed his way right through it all with his naked body--his big, muscular, hard, olive-toned, glorious naked body. The assumption inherent in his sudden nudity spoke of either arrogance or immaturity. Either way, Mimi knew she had to keep her composure or she would be stampeded by this magnificent bull.

"Were your pants wet too?" she asked him casually with a smirk. It took all her strength not to stare at his hard cock.

"Yup. Just like that juicy little pussy of yours, right?" He stayed positioned in the doorway, looking very proud of himself.

"Maybe." Mimi took a couple of seductive steps forward. Carlo's cock looked huge, she wanted to run to him, to see it closer, to put her hands on it, to taste it. But she needed to tease him a bit. She needed to demonstrate her control, both of herself and this situation. And she liked teasing him.

"Ain't no maybe, Little Red. I can smell you from here. You've been wanting this for a long time." Carlo remained where he was.

"Maybe." She took a few more steps towards his tremendous brown cock.

"Haha," Carlo chuckled. "Playing hard to get now, baby girl? I seen you checking me out, getting my attention with your little outfits."

"Maybe." Mimi stepped closer still. She was only a few feet from him now. He was beautiful. His skin was a light brown like latte, covered with a pelt of dark hair on his arms, chest, and legs. It melted off his hot muscular pecs into a line that dripped down the middle of his six-pack abs, pooling around his cock and balls. This close to him, Mimi could smell Carlo's musky scent. She could do nothing but stare at his cock now. It flooded her brain. She needed it, badly.

Noticing her reaction, Carlo swayed his hips slightly causing his hard staff to bounce side-to-side. "Lemme guess. That rich white boyfriend of yours has a tiny little dick, or no idea how to use it, or both. I bet he's never made you cum."

"Maybe."

"Well maybe I'll fuck you," Carlo said. "But you got to show me what you got first."

Standing in front of Carlo, drinking in the intoxicating sight of his delicious body, Mimi almost forgot that she was still dressed. She looked down at herself. Her skirt was hiked up high on her thighs showing the bottom of her red panties. Her pussy was throbbing, screaming at her to split herself open on that beautiful cock. She ignored it.

Mimi began to sway her hips. She ran her hands up her sides and pressed her breasts together, leaning forward to show him the soft roundness of her cleavage. She undid her top as she stared into his eyes, watching him watch her as she danced for him. Like she had with her raincoat, she put her arms behind her to stick her chest out as her shirt slipped off her shoulders, falling to the floor. She ran her hands up her body and squeezed her tits for him, before turning around slowly as she continued to sway and shimmy. She leaned forward, pulling her skirt up to fully reveal her tight, full ass. She shook it for him as she looked over her shoulder at him.