Erotic Fairytales Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop," Carlo demanded.

Though she couldn't maintain the rhythm and force that she previously had, Mimi continued to fuck him through her orgasm. Almost without warning she was hit by another, stronger wave of pleasure. She pushed back against him hard, her body lurching and shuddering, her breath gasping, her mind reeling. She fought hard to simply stay on her feet and keep Carlo inside her. She was glad that she had had so much practice masturbating in the shower. After giving her a few moments to enjoy her orgasm, Carlo grabbed her hips with his strong, rough hands, pulled himself back and slammed himself back into her with a slap against her ass. Mimi came again. "Oh my GOD!" she squealed as her legs shuddered. Her torso spasmed, turning her squeal into a series of grunts. "Huh. Huh. Huh."

Finally, she emitted a deep guttural groan, and leaned forward against the door frame, careful to keep Carlo's hard cock where it belonged. She was panting hard, and covered in a sheen of sweat. "Oh fuck," she finally said. "I love fucking your cock."

"I love watching you fuck it," Carlo told her. "Why don't you fuck it again, baby girl?"

She panted heavily as she rested against the hard, cold doorframe. "Gimme a sec," she said, swallowing hard.

"Sure, Little Red." He ran his hands up and down her sweaty back. "You're so fucking sexy. You almost made me cum there."

Mimi turned her head to look at him. "I want to feel you cum inside me," she said with desperate seriousness.

Carlo shook his head. "Nuh-uh, baby girl. Too risky. You can have it in your mouth, or on you."

Mimi was determined to make Carlo cum. Maybe if she fucked him hard enough she could make him cum inside her. Without moving off of his cock she turned halfway towards him. She lifted one leg, bending the knee at his hip. She reached up and grabbed the back of his neck. "Hold my leg," she told him. She was happy to see him comply with her demand.

Using her strong arms, one pulling on Carlo's neck, the other pushing against the doorframe, Mimi again began to move her lithe body back and forth over Carlo's tremendous cock. She looked into his eyes as she fucked him, slowly at first. As she gained speed she gained confidence--confidence that she could handle him, that she could control him, that she could dictate when he came and where. Soon her ass was slapping loudly against Carlo's thigh as Mimi gasped and squealed, staring into his eyes, trying to force his cock to explode inside her.

Carlo groaned and Mimi increased her pace. She could feel how close he was, but she was close too. "Cum for me, baby," she demanded. But her body betrayed her. She felt her cunt spam over his cock again. The muscles in her thighs shook. She stopped with a groan. "Shit," she panted. She looked back at him, her eyes pleading, "I can't... I'm so close. Fuck me, baby."

It took all of Carlo's strength not to concede to Mimi when she talked to him or looked at him like this. He wanted to ravage her, to fuck her hard, to make her cum again and again on his cock. But he stayed strong and simply shook his head again. "You can do it, Little Red. Show me what you got."

Mimi gave him a look of fierce determination. She straightened her bent leg and moved it front of him across his body, resting it on his opposite shoulder. Her hand on the doorframe moved to his neck and she interlocked her fingers behind him. She was fully facing him now doing the splits against his hard body, one foot on the floor. She looked up at him through the tops of her eyes, her jaw locked in a stubborn grimace. She pushed her stuffed, wet quim against him.

"Fuck," she exclaimed dropping her head. "You're so deep."

Carlo was in awe. He should've figured that she could do the splits, but standing, on his big cock? He'd never been with a woman with such strength, flexibility, and determination. He had decided to challenge her on a whim. He thought it might be fun. But she was proving to be far more than he could've imagined. She was giving him the most impressive fuck of his life. A lot of the women he'd been with, and there were plenty, thought that being a 'good fuck' meant being loud and aggressive, but Mimi was neither, she was just...amazing. He put his big hands on her back to give her some support, and to feel the strength of her amazing little body. "Goddamn, baby," was all he could say.

Mimi used the strength in her arms and legs to move her ravished pussy back and forth over Carlo's massive hard meat. "Oh my God. Your cock feels so good. I can't believe how amazing it feels." She stared up at him as she took his full length and girth over and over. As she increased speed she began grunting with each dogged forward thrust. "Uhh. Uhh. Oh fuh-uh-uh-uck," she quivered, stopping as she gasped heavily for breath. "I can't...you're so fucking deep."

She wanted desperately for Carlo to take her, to fuck her hard, make her cum, and keep fucking her hard, making her pussy--her whole body--his. Mimi could make herself cum, she already had, several times, but she knew that there were limits to what she could do on her own. She wanted--needed--Carlo to take her further out from the shore than she could reach herself, where her whole body could be washed away in the crashing waves of unrestrained orgasm.

Mimi suddenly remembered what Carlo had told her earlier. She pushed herself off of his cock, gasping as his hard staff left her for the first time since she'd started fucking him. She felt empty without him inside her. Putting both feet on the floor, she dropped to her knees in front of him.

Maintaining her eye contact with him, Mimi sucked, licked, and stroked Carlo's fantastic cock. As she sucked his glorious cock, she played with her pussy, keeping it wet for him.

Carlo groaned as he watched her, revelling in the skill of her mouth and hand, enjoying the blowjob and the show she was giving him. "Do you like tasting your pussy on my cock, baby girl?" he asked her.

Mimi stroked his hard cock as she pulled her mouth off of it to catch her breath and answer him. "Oh my God. I love it." She worked his cock for several more minutes before standing to kiss him as she continued to stroke his shaft. "Will you fuck me now, baby?" she asked him, looking coy.

Carlo laughed. "I taught you too well, Little Red." He reached down to feel how wet her pussy was. He rubbed her clit, making her sigh, and then slid a big, rough finger into her quim, making her squeal. "Yeah, baby girl. I think you've earned it."

Mimi smiled and kissed Carlo again. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths as Carlo moved his hands to her ass. Sliding them down to her upper thighs, he picked her up effortlessly. Mimi gasped, pulling away from him and locking her fingers together behind his neck again.

"Oh my God, baby. I want you to fuck me so hard. Make me cum all over your dick."

He positioned her over his hard, glistening cock. Mimi reached down and grabbed it, holding it in position as Carlo slid her tight body onto it.

Mimi squealed as the big staff consumed her pussy once more. "Oh God. It's so big."

Carlo used his strong arms to swing Mimi away from him, bringing her back against him hard with a slap.

"Yes!" she cried. "Fuck me."

Carlo fucked Mimi hard and fast from beginning to end. She squealed and gasped as his big cock pounded her helpless, wet cunt. It took only a minute or two of this ruthless pounding before Mimi came hard. She held on tightly to Carlo's muscular neck--her head down, her toes pointed at the end of her extended slender legs--as he pounded her into, and through, her most powerful orgasm yet.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming..." she whimpered. Each pounding blow of Carlo's big, hard cock sent an explosion of fireworks from her pussy into her brain, cascading down her body in a rain of fire and color.

When Carlo stopped with a groan, Mimi gasped as her whole body shuddered around his cock.

"Oh yeah, baby. I can feel you cumming on me," he encouraged. "That's it. Oh shit. You're dripping off my balls."

"Oh my God," Mimi moaned when she had caught her breath again. "Your cock feels so good."

Carlo gave Mimi a moment to catch her breath. As she quivered like impaled prey on his mighty spear, he kissed her and told her how sexy and beautiful she was.

Carlo pulled Mimi easily up and off his wet cock. She squealed and shuddered when the hard shaft left her ravaged cunt. Smoothly, surely, he turned her body in the air and set her down on the floor on her hands and knees. Mimi arched her back and wiggled her ass in anticipation of another exquisite pounding.

"Mmmm," she purred, looking back at him. "Give me your cum baby."

Carlo loomed over her, big and strong. The look of his muscular, hairy, brown body sent shivers down her spine. His cock was still so hard, so big. It shimmered with a coating of her pussy juice, at the base was a ring of thick white cream. With the light of the bedroom behind him she could see streaks of her nectar running down his inner thighs. She had had no idea she could cum so much or so hard. Now that she did know, she wanted it every time, and she knew that Carlo and his magnificent dick could give her that. And she would accept nothing less.

Carlo spread his legs wide and squatted down behind Mimi. She moaned as she felt his fat crown press against her soaking wet labia. "I want it," she pleaded. "Give it to me." She screamed as Carlo took her pussy with his full, overwhelming length and girth again. He leaned forward over her, putting his hands on the floor in front of hers as he moved his legs back. Mimi felt like an animal trapped in a cage made of hard muscle and soft flesh. She found this confinement comforting, exciting. Mimi arched her back to gladly give him more of her wrecked quim.

Mimi discovered with Carlo's first thrust, that in this position, his big dick was hitting a spot in her pussy that was positively electrified. "Oh my God," she cried out, slapping the floor with her hand. "That's it. Just like that," she begged. "You're so deep."

Carlo pummeled Mimi's tight pussy. She felt the shock of each pounding blow through her whole body. Her lithe frame convulsed under him as she struggled to cope with the waves of intense sensation crashing through her with each shocking stroke of Carlo's cock.

This was one of Carlo's favorite positions. It always elicited a great reaction from the women he fucked this way. He loved to watch them squirm when they felt his big cock on their g-spots. He loved to hear them moan, pant, swear, or scream as he brought them, inevitably, to a crashing orgasm. He'd imagined having Mimi's tight, sexy little body under him like this for a long time. The reality, like Mimi, far exceeded all his expectations. She bucked, writhed, and sputtered. She seemed to lose all control of her body, except for her pussy--the only part of her that existed at this moment. Her pussy she kept in the air, for Carlo to pound his big dick into.

"Oh fu...Shi-i-i...my pus... Fuuuuuuck. I'm gonn...Ohhhh-huh-huh."

Mimi's reaction to his hard pounding, the feel of her gushing quim spasming around his cock was finally too much for Carlo. He needed to cum.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh," he grunted. "You ready for it, baby?"

"Yeh-eh-eh..." Mini stammered.

Carlo pulled his fat cock out of her. Mimi screamed, and her body shuddered uncontrollably. She fell to the floor, writhing and moaning in stuttering gasps. Carlo dropped to his knees at Mimi's head.

"C'mon, baby. Dame tu boca. You're mouth." He knew, despite her current state, that Mimi wouldn't disappoint him.

Carlo's words pulled Mimi from her fog of bliss. Opening her eyes, she saw Carlo's beautiful, magnificent cock in front of her. She pushed herself up from the floor to take several inches of his nectar-covered dick into her mouth. Hardly had she started to work her tongue, to taste their mingled flavors, before Carlo released himself with a loud groan.

She felt his cock pulse against her tongue as he filled her mouth with a spray of warm, salty cum. She was surprised by the amount, and by how much she liked it. Kyle had been the only previous person to cum in her mouth. It had been a small amount that she quickly spit out. But everything about Carlo's cock was precious, including his cum. She had earned this cum, with her body. His cock tasted of her because of all the shattering orgasms out had given her. She was happy to finally make him cum, to feel him release inside her, to swallow his seed. Another powerful pulse and spray of cum forced itself out through the corners of her mouth. She swallowed his load even as another burst into her. Mimi moved her lips and tongue along Carlo's cock, revelling in his taste and the feel of his powerful cock cumming because of her. She milked his cock with her mouth for everything it could give her. When it was done, she fell back onto the floor with a deep sigh, her pussy still trembling from Carlo's cock.

Carlo looked down at Mimi on the floor beneath him. Her eyes were closed, his cum dripped down her cheeks and neck, she was covered in a sheen of sweat. She was amazing--beautiful, sexy, strong. Practically a virgin, she had given him the best fuck of his life. He wanted to fuck her again, and again, and keep fucking her forever. "Santa mierda!" Carlo said. "That was...incredible." He leaned forward to kiss her, undeterred by the cum on her smiling lips.

"Did I earn it?" Mimi asked him as his tongue left her mouth.

"Huh?" Carlo had almost forgotten that all this started with him challenging her to show him what she could do. In the end he felt like she was the one who had challenged him. "Damn, Little Red. That was best fuck I ever had. I can't wait to do that again."

"Mmmm," Mimi purred, opening her eyes. "Me too."

"C'mon," he said, taking her hand to help her up off the floor. "We better clean up."

In the bathroom Carlo praised Mimi effusively as she cleaned him with a washcloth, especially his cock. When they had cleaned and dressed, Carlo prepared to go. "I'll tell your abuelo that you're waiting for him here. You've been doing homework or something." He smiled.

Mimi put her hands around Carlo's necked and jumped onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist. He put his hands under her soft, strong thighs to help hold her. She kissed him hard, pushing her tongue into his mouth. He could still taste himself on her tongue and lips. "When?" she asked when she finally pulled away from him.

"When what?"

"When are we going to fuck again?" she asked with a coy smile.

"What days can you come over?"

"Wednesday is the only day I don't have something after school."

Carlo frowned. "Those two never go anywhere on Wednesdays. I'll try to see if I can get them to change days somehow."

"You better," Mimi told him. "If you want more of this." She kissed him again before he put her down and left.