Erotic Fairytales Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, baby girl. That's a sweet little ass," Carlo told her, shaking his head.

Straightening up, she unhooked her bra as she replied, "Better cushion for hard pushin'." Her bra slipped forward down her arms. Mimi turned back to face Carlo, swinging her bra in circles in front of her. The motion made her perky tits bounce. She flung the bra towards Carlo, where it draped over his hard cock. It hung there, barely affecting its upward angle. Mimi laughed.

"Those are nice little titties too," Carlo noted.

Mimi ran her hands up her body as her hips swayed. "Better for sensitive nipples," she said as she rolled her hard nipples between the thumb and fore-finger of each hand. She pulled her nipples up and stuck out her tongue to mimic licking them as she stared at him.

Mimi ran her hands back down to her skirt, running her thumbs under the waistband before unrolling it. She danced around to show him her back again. She unzipped her skirt slowly, revealing the top of her thong before pushing the skirt down. She bent all the way forward, looking up at Carlo from between her legs. She slid the skirt down her legs to the floor. Running her hands back up the inside of her legs, she stopped just before reaching her pussy. She could feel her juices running down her thighs as she got close to it. She'd never been this wet before. She ran her hands around to her ass cheeks and pulled them apart for him.

"Mierda, you're wet, baby girl."

She ran her hands back up her body as she straightened up and turned back around. She squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples as she made another licking motion with her tongue. Keeping her tongue out she moved one of her fingers to it. She could taste herself on it. She closed her lips around it as she closed her eyes. "Mmmmm. Better for taking big hard dicks like yours," she said softly.

"God damn! You are so fucking hot" Carlo told her with awe. "Leave the rest on. I like it."

He looked her up and down as she danced sexily in front of him in just her panties and long socks. Her body was slim, but toned from her years of track. Her legs were long ending in a perfect little round ass. The socks she had on went all the way up to her mid-thigh. Her stomach was flat and muscular. Her skin was smooth and pale. Her red hair, crowned with a circle of black at the top of her head, went down to her lower back. Even with her panties still on he could tell that she was completely shaved.

"You're shaved. Me gusta," he told her with a smile.

"Better for getting my little pussy eaten out," she replied with a wicked smile.

"Santa mierda!" Carlo exclaimed, shaking his head. He was realizing that his little girl was much more of a woman than he'd thought.

"Why are you still standing there?" Mimi asked Carlo with a pout as she swayed her hips and ran her hands over her lithe body. "Come here and take me."

"Nuh-uh," Carlo shook his head. "You gotta show me what you got. You want this dick you gotta take it. Show me what you can do. You gotta earn Big Papi's attention."

"You named your dick?"

"Not me." He smiled knowingly at her.

Mimi walked towards Carlo slowly, swishing her hips, her shoes clacking on the wooden floor with each sultry step. She stared into his eyes as she approached. She put her hands on his chest and pushed him back against the door frame. She ran her fingers through his chest hair before running her fingertips all over his muscular torso, working her way down. "Mmmm," she purred. "You're so strong."

"Better for picking up sexy little girls and putting them on Big Papi," he smiled.

Mimi ran her hands around Carlo's sides to his back and then down to his ass. She grabbed his hard butt with both hands as she leaned in for a kiss, careful not to touch his cock--not yet. Their lips met and then parted as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Mimi moaned softly as Carlo's lips and tongue sent shivers down her spine. She longed for him to touch her, but his hands remained at his sides. She would have to earn that too, it appeared.

Mimi pulled away from him as she snaked her hands along his hard body back to his stomach. Staring into his eyes she took hold of his thick, heavy cock with one hand. Her eyes grew wide as she felt its size and strength. She already saw that it was big, but holding it made it so much more real. She felt her pussy react as she slid her other hand further down to cup his balls. "Oh my god. Your dick is so big."

"Better for stretching out tight little pussies," Carlo said. He moaned as she began to stroke his cock.

Mimi smiled and looked down. His big dick looked even bigger in her small hand. She tickled and lightly massaged his heavy balls as she stroked his hard dick. It felt so good in her hand. A pearl of clear pre-cum formed at the tip. She slid her hand up his magnificent cock and ran her finger lightly along the slit. Looking back up into Carlo's eyes, she wiped his pre-cum onto her extended tongue. "Mmmm. You taste so good."

"Better for getting long blow jobs, baby girl," he told her.

Mimi moved her hand from his balls and picked her bra up from the base of his cock. She dropped it to the floor and then used her hand to push his heavy cock down. She stepped into him, on her tip-toes, pressing her body against his. Her 5'3" thin frame seemed engulfed by his 6' muscled body. His hard cock flowed smoothly between her soft wet thighs. Straining to point back up into the air, it rubbed against her panty-covered labia as she slid over it. She locked her fingers behind his strong neck and began to rock her hips back and forth, sliding her wet quim along his rigid staff. Mimi sighed deeply as she felt the power of his cock against her yearning cunt. She closed her eyes and sped up her gyrations, her breathing becoming shallower, faster.

"Damn girl. You are so fucking sexy," Carlo breathed.

Mimi opened her eyes and stopped her hips. "Better to make big dicks rock hard," she said. Unlocking her fingers, she slowly slid down Carlo's body to a squat. His dick almost hit her in the face as it came free from between her tits and bounced up to it's erect position again.

"It's so big," she said again. "Is it even going to fit in my mouth?" She asked coyly. She had every intention of making it fit.

"It's gonna fit," Carlo assured her.

Mimi put her hands on Carlo's thighs and moved her face down to finally taste his solid meat. She flicked her tongue at his balls and then ran it up the length of his shaft to the crown. Another pearl of pre-cum had formed and she licked it out of its place. Carlo moaned.

"That's it. Show me what your mouth can do, Little Red."

Mimi flicked her tongue at Carlo's crown a few more times, finally grabbing it at the base with one hand to keep it from bouncing away from her. She circled the head of his fat dick with her tongue before taking it between her lips. Her tongue continued to swirl over the head, lapping up his pre-cum as fast as it could appear.

"Ugh," Carlo approved. "A little further, baby girl," he coaxed.

His cock was thick, as well as long. Her lips felt stretched just getting his crown in her mouth. But she wanted more of it, as much as she could get. She pushed her lips further down his shaft.

"Si, baby. Como eso. Take that gran polla in your little mouth." Carlo moaned again. "Lick the bottom."

Mimi moved her tongue back and forth along Carlo's shaft.

"Umph," he grunted. "Chupar. Suck it. Hard."

As Mimi sucked hard, Carlo pulled his hips back. His dick left her mouth with a pop. Before she could react he stuck it back in. "Again," Carlo demanded. Mimi licked and sucked, and Carlo pulled back. "You do it," he told her. Mimi licked and sucked hard on Carlo's head, pulling her mouth off with a pop several more times, making Carlo moan.

"You like sucking that dick, baby girl?"

She nodded. "I love it. You're delicious." She stroked his cock as she spoke, admiring its girth and weight with her hand.

"Is this the first time you've sucked a cock?" Carlo asked.

"Uh-huh." Mimi nodded as she watched her hands stroke Carlo's long, thick rod. There had been Kyle, and her dildo, but she didn't think they counted. No other dicks counted after sucking Carlo.

"You learn to suck cock good, and you can make a man do anything for you. Algo."

"Show me," she said. "I want to do that."

Carlo laughed. "Damn girl. You're gonna be a real man-eater, ain't you?"

"Rawrrr," she growled with a wicked smile.

Carlo spent the next ten minutes showing Mimi different ways to please his cock with her hands and mouth: Stoking with one hand while she licked his balls, stroking with two swirling hands, using her thumb to rub his crown, stroking and bobbing her mouth in unison, spitting, nibbling, licking, sucking, bobbing, everything he could think of that he liked, except for deep throating. Not many women had been able, or even willing, to take his big cock in their throats. He was eager to see if Mimi could be one of them, but he didn't think she was ready for that, not yet.

She took his instruction eagerly, and learned very quickly. "She's a natural," he thought. He couldn't wait to find out if she could use her pussy as well as she used her mouth.

"Go crazy now, Little Red," he told her. "Do all that shit. Switch it up. Have fun with that dick."

"Mmmm. I will," Mimi smiled before devouring Carlo's cock in a swirling tempest of hands, lips, and tongue.

"Oh fuck, baby girl. That's good." Carlo moaned as Mimi pulled out every stop. She loved sucking Carlo's cock. She loved the taste and feel of it. She loved the control, and listening to Carlo's moans and praise. She couldn't believe that he hadn't cum yet. She could barely get Kyle's dick hard in her mouth before he came. She found herself wishing there was a full-length mirror. She wanted to see herself to know for sure this was real. She wanted to see her pale, lithe body, on its knees in front of Carlo's muscular, brown physique. She wanted to watch her thin red lips slide up and down his hard, slick pole.

"Is your pussy wet?" Carlo asked her.

"Mm-hmm," Mimi mumbled, not wanting to take his amazing cock out of her mouth.

"Play with your pussy while you suck Big Papi."

Mimi moved a hand down and pulled her panties to the side. They were so wet, she felt a smear of thick cream on the inside of the thong as she ran her finger along it to free her aching quim. Mimi put a hand on her clit and started rubbing it, letting out a muffled cry over Carlo's dick. Putting on a show for Carlo, touching his sexy body, sucking his incredible cock had made her so excited. She had felt on the verge of cumming for a while now. Touching herself sent shockwaves through her body. She felt her pussy spasm and juice flow onto her ass and thighs. She slowed her bobbing down and grabbed one of his immovable thighs to steady herself as her body trembled. She ran her fingers between her pussy lips covering then with thick nectar.

"Fuck, baby girl. Did you just cum?" Carlo asked with surprise.

"Mm-hmm," Mimi mumbled. She pulled her lips off of him and stroked his cock with the hand she'd cum on. When she put his cock back in her mouth, she purred at the taste of her pussy on Carlo's meat. She dropped to her knees as she began to play with her shuddering cunt again. After what seemed an eternity, and several mini-orgasms, Mimi fell back, holding herself up with her hands on Carlo's ass. She was breathing hard and her lips and chin were covered with spit.

"Pinche!" Carlo exclaimed. He adjusted his stance in the doorway and leaned back against one side of the door frame with a deep sigh. "Hoooo. That's good baby girl. Let me taste that pussy."

Mimi ran her fingers through her dripping labia as she leaned back against the other side of the door frame. Carlo devoted her with his eyes as he watched her get her fingers wet for him. She held up her wet fingers and Carlo leaned forward to take them into his mouth. He licked and sucked on her fingers, tasting her nectar. "You are sweet, baby girl. I'm gonna like eating that pussy out."

"Now?" Mimi asked expectantly.

Carlo shook his head 'no'. "I want that pussy first, baby. Come here and fuck yourself with mi gran polla." He held out a hand to help her stand up. He kissed her, pressing his tongue into her mouth. They could taste themselves on each other's lips and tongues. Carlo's hard, wet cock was pressed up against her stomach.

"How do I...?" she asked, pulling away from him.

Carlo shrugged. "Use your imagination, Little Red."

Mimi turned around and stuck out her cute little butt. She closed her legs to give as much height as possible and grabbed the door frame. She was glad she was still wearing the heels. Carlo spread his legs wide to lower his cock to the right height. He used his hand to point his hard cock at her wet quim. Mimi pushed her ass back slowly, feeling tentatively for Carlo with her glistening lips. The touch of his fat, spongy crown on her pussy lips sent another shock through her body. She pushed back against it. The head ploughed through the soft, oiled flesh, filling the opening to her void. she hesitated. "It's not going to fit," she said, shaking her head.

"It'll fit," Carlo told her as he grabbed her hips and held her steady. He pushed his girth against her, slowly, unavoidably. He pushed through her hesitation, through her narrow experience, into her wet, throbbing cunt. They both grunted, when the building pressure suddenly released as the fattest part his crown breached her saved vault.

Carlo took his hands off Mimi's hips. "It's all you now, Little Red. Fuck me."

Mimi adjusted her tight grip on the door frame as she braced herself. She pushed her pussy back over the massive slab of meat, gasping as Carlo's cock split forced her aching cunt more open than it had ever been. "Huh! Huh! Huh."

"Relax, baby girl," Carlo said gently. He ran a hand gently down the length of her back. "Take it slow, until you adjust."

Mimi slowed, but continued to slide her pussy over Carlo's thick, long pole. It felt as if his massive cock was splitting her in two. "Oh my God, oh my God. You're so big. I can't..."

"Relax, baby girl," Carlo soothed. He ran his strong, rough hands up and down her back. "Pull forward a little, and start again."

Mimi did as he said, taking a little more of his huge cock this time.

"That's it," he praised. "Como esso"

She repeated the motion several more times, pulling herself a bit forward and then back again, taking more of his cock each time. After several repetitions she stopped. Her whole body panted around his cock.

"Fuck. You're so big. You're splitting my little pussy open."

"You're doing great, baby girl. Don't stop, there's more."

Mimi groaned and pushed herself further back. She was so full already, she could feel Carlo so deep inside her. But if there was more, then she wanted it.

"Rub your clit. Make your pussy wet. Relax." Carlo ran his hands over her back again.

Mimi moved a hand down to rub her clit. Like before, the first contact sent a jolt of electricity through her whole body. "Oh fuck," she gasped as her body jerked. After just a few hard rubs, Mimi came again. Letting out a long moan, her whole body shuddered around Carlo's big cock.

"Damn, baby girl! I can feel you cumming." Carlo's voice was rapturous with awe and elation. "You always cum like this?"

Mimi shook her head 'no' as she struggled to catch her breath. "No," she finally breathed.

As her trembling subsided, Mimi felt her pussy ease a bit around Carlo's big dick. Still rubbing, she pulled forward to the crown and then pushed back again, taking several more inches of him into her overwhelmed cunt.

"Fuuuuck!" she cried. "You're so deep. Oh my god. You're so deep. Oh my god." She dropped her head, and panted. "I love it," she whispered.

"Me gusta watching you squirm on Big Papi, chiquita," Carlo told her with glee.

Mimi repeated the process several times until she finally felt her ass come to rest against Carlo's hard stomach. They both groaned. Mimi was proud of herself for sheathing all of Carlo's mighty sword, and grateful that there was no more of it to take. She was completely full. When she wriggled her ass a little, Mimi could feel Carlo's crown touching the back of her uterus. "Is that it?" Mimi asked through trembling breaths

"Mierda, baby girl. You took it all. You're a perfect fit fir Big Papi." Carlo was clearly delighted. "Fuck, you're cono is so tight," he told her. "That boyfriend of yours must have a tiny little dick."

Mimi swallowed hard. "Yes," she said simply. "My pussy is so stretched," she whimpered. "I can feel you in my throat."

Carlo smiled. Mimi was a far better fuck than he ever could have imagined. He knew she had a sexy little body, and there was something about her that told him she'd be a fun lay, but he didn't expect anything like this. She was practically a virgin, but already she'd sucked his cock better than almost anyone else had, she'd taken his full length in the tightest pussy he'd ever felt, and she talked like a filthy street whore. She was perfect. He wanted to take her hard and ravage her like he never had before. But he was having too much fun, pushing her like this. He wanted to leave it all to her, to see just what she was capable of.

Putting both hands back on the doorframe, Mimi began to fuck Carlo in earnest, pulling her pussy along his thick long shaft and then pushing it back down until she was utterly full with it. She squeaked and grunted each time Carlo's huge cock filled her up, dominating her willing cunt with its power, possessing her whole body. This is what she had been wanting. Even though she could not have imagined before today such a large dick, or how it would feel inside her, she knew that this was exactly what she had been needing more than anything. Being here with Carlo, with his big hard cock buried deep inside her was where she needed to be.

"Oh my God," she said, pulling her quim out from him. "I love your fucking cock!" She pushed onto him hard, bringing her ass against him with a slap. Mimi squealed, and Carlo groaned.

"I love your little pussy, chiquita," he told her.

Mimi found herself again wishing there was a mirror. She wanted to watch herself fuck Carlo. She wanted to see her tiny pale body sliding up and down that great brown cock inside her.

Mimi pulled forward a bit to fuck herself with the top three quarters of Carlo's long staff, leaving several inches untouched by her quivering labia. She quickened her pace, gasping and squeaking. Suddenly she slammed back against him again taking his full length, crying out, "Aiyyee! Fuck, you're so deep." She repeated the action several more times until she was left gasping and shuddering on his full cock.

Mimi looked back at Carlo. Her brow was furrowed and sweaty. "Oh my God. I want you to fuck me, baby. Make me cum. Please," she whimpered.

Carlo just shook his head.

Mimi groaned and started circling her ass against him, grinding her pussy around the base of his pole. She moaned, feeling his incredible length and girth move deep inside her.

Carlo groaned, "Ohhh." He slapped her ass, making her yelp. "C'mon baby, fuck that dick."

Mimi responded by sliding her pussy up his hard pole and then back down again with a grunt. She picked up speed rapidly, slamming against his hard body with a slap and a grunt.

"Take that dick, baby girl. Take it," Carlo shouted with excitement as Mimi continued to fuck him hard and fast.

Her rhythm faltered as she arched her back and her body spasmed.

"Don't stop, baby," Carlo coaxed. "Take that dick."

Mimi re-established the pace and force of her fucking. "I'm gonna cum," she whimpered. She dropped her head between her arms to concentrate as she struggled to ignore her body's warnings that she was about to lose control of it. Carlo groaned at her exertions, her tight pussy, and the thrill of watching her brought him close to the edge. He thought he would have to stop her soon when she shouted, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."