Erotic Fantasies

Story Info
The sequel to I’m Not a Wimp. Mind control and a bit BDSM.
3.4k words
2.92
2.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joexp
Joexp
55 Followers

There's something about having someone under control, making them do what you want them to do, controlling their mind so that they become completely obedient. It's not precisely hypnosis, it uses the same techniques, but it's a bit different. The subject knows what they are doing, they're just powerless to resist. And when I say powerless I mean completely powerless. Take Kimmi for example. She's completely under my control now. She knows she has to obey. As I said, theres something about it, something that makes it a complete sexual turn on... I call it mind control.'

I looked across at the girl standing in front of us completely naked.

'Marcella,' I said, 'you got her to take all her clothes off just by what? Persuasion?'

'My sweet Simone,' she smiled, 'it's so much more. It's the power of the strong over the weak. The strong will always take control. I'm in her mind. She will do as she is told. Shall I show you?'

'Of course.'

'Kimmi,' she said 'Do a nice dance for us. A nice sexy dance.'

'Yes Mistress.'

And Kimmi did. Her black hair tossed, her pert bosoms bounced, her lips pouted, her hips swayed provocatively...

'And stop... See...' I gave a little smile of satisfaction, 'I'm in her mind. She does what I tell her.'

'And she'll do anything?'

'Of course... her only wish is to please me...'

'But... I mean... anything?'

'Watch... Kimmi... Pleasure yourself...'

I stared open mouthed.

'But... you were saying...'

'Ah yes... I'm putting on a show this weekend...' Loud moans came from the girl on the floor, her legs wide apart, fingers probing as she writhed in ecstasy. '...as I was saying. It's a show. For the girls this week. So I need a man. For a complete show you know. And I thought...'

'Yes,' I said 'Yes... he'd be just perfect.

'Yes,' said Marcella, 'now take all your clothes off.'

'Yes Mistress,' I said, 'she was in my mind too.'

************

It was a few weeks after the slave weekend that Simone had persuaded me to go on. Just a fun weekend of role play she'd said. I'd not expected to be the slave though. That hadn't been explained to me. Not a naked slave made to do all sorts of humiliating things in the nude. It was just role play, Simone reassured me, she'd just tickled my bum with the cane. Just a bit of fun, so I suppose that was all right.

'Marcella's holding a special show tomorrow... I thought you might like...'

'I think perhaps...' I felt my face redden.

'Oh... not the same as the last one. Though that was fun wasn't it? Your face when I swished the cane! It was a picture.'

'Well... er... yes... but...'

'...but we've done that. This is different. It's an erotic fantasy weekend.'

'A what!'

'Erotic fantasy. It's a new thing of Marcella's. She uses relaxation techniques to arouse erotic fantasies. It's been a tremendous success.'

'But... I mean... I don't think...'

"But you have erotic fantasies don't you? I mean we all do. I do.'

'Do you? I mean of course you do..' I didn't quite know what to say to that.

'So you do don't you?'

'I suppose so.'

'Good. I'll book two places then.'

Somehow I felt I'd been manoeuvred into that. I had a lot of erotic fantasies that night. Mostly concerning Simone.

It cost me a thousand pounds in all, of course I paid for Simone as well. She'd done the organising, and drove us out to Marcella's place in the country.

'Lovely to see you again,' Marcella smiled welcoming me into the big hall. 'We had such fun last time. We'll get started straightaway. Just get settle into your rooms then meet me wearing comfortable clothes in the relaxation room.'

'Comfortable?'

'Of course. You have to be completely relaxed.'

'Of course,' said Simone, 'we couldn't relax in these clothes could we?'

'Well no,' I said.

Half an hour later I was lying on a bed in the relaxation room. It was warm, cosy, a dull orange glow filled the space and a musky perfume filled the air. I had been given headphones.

'Listen,' Marcella's voice came over the headphones, deep, low, reverberating, sensuous. It seemed to originate in the middle of my head, 'Listen,' it said, 'Listen to my voice.'

'Relax... relax... your eyelids are heavy... my voice and only my voice... I am taking control of your mind... you surrender your will to me... your only desire is to serve my will... you will think of nothing but obeying my will... obedience will you such satisfaction... I am going to count to three... on the count of three you surrender your will to me... one... two... three...'

I blinked awake. I was standing in the middle of the room completely nude. Marcella and Simone were standing chatting.

'Excellent,' said Marcella, 'that went really well didn't it Simone?'

'But...' I gasped, clamping my hands over my private parts, 'I've got no clothes on. Where are my clothes?'

'That is your erotic fantasy,' said Simone.

'But I don't remember... where are my clothes?'

'It's your fantasy,' said Marcella, 'being stripped naked in front of girls and losing your clothes. Isn't it?'

'Well... I suppose so...'. It must have been, mustn't it?

*********

He was an easy subject. Marcella and me knew he would be. He already looked on Marcella as his mistress after the slave weekend so once she had him under it was easy enough to embed the thought deep in his mind.

It had been great fun getting him to take his clothes off and putting him through his paces. He had a nice cock and it was fun to see it swinging around as he danced.

Marcella thought it best to blank his mind of the experience. After all I wanted him to enjoy performing for the girls in the evening. She had planted the suggestion in his brain, deeply so that he didn't know it was there, that as soon as she said the words 'Joe - You are Simone's slave' that was exactly what he would become. His only wish would be to serve me and obey me. He would do so absolutely without question. What a turn on! To dominate somebody's will to such an extent they will do anything for you. And she'd put some other little suggestions in there as well, just to add to the fun. You'll find out what they were when we come to the show.

Once the girls arrived we would have some fun.

************

Well it was an erotic fantasy experience I suppose. So that was all right. But I didn't have any clothes.

'Put this on then,' said Marcella. She handed me a short tunic with a rope belt. 'It's a slave costume. Don't worry it's all part of your erotic fantasy. You'll enjoy it, I promise.'

I put it on and immediately felt more relaxed. I mean it wasn't much, but at least I wasn't completely exposed.

'Excellent, now you stand over there. The girls will be here soon.'

'Girls?'

'Of course. You want value for money don't you...'

'Well yes..'

'Good. In that case you'll want the girls to watch.'

'Watch what?'

'You'll see. Simone - You are the Mistress'

Simone looked at her and smiled. 'I am the Mistress,' she said.

'Simone. You will be naked.'

'I will be naked,' said Simone.

Oh my gosh! This was my fantasy come true. Simone started to get undressed.

I didn't know where to look. Or rather I did. Simone from Martinique was stunningly beautiful naked. Her dark skin glistened. Her legs were long and slender, her buttocks strong and rounded, her breasts full and firm. Oh gosh!

'And put this on.'

'Yes Mistress'

There wasn't much to it. Knee high boots, thigh length fish net stockings, a tight black belt and black collar. Her bosoms, her nipples her... well they were all exposed.

Oh my gosh! She was more sexy in that costume than she was completely naked.

Marcella turned to me.

'Joe - you are Simone's slave.'

'Yes Mistress.' I said.

************

Marcella had built up a fair sized clientele. Discerning ladies who paid good money to see a man stripped and humiliated. They led boring lives most of the time in their little suburban houses, doing what their husbands told them. So this was a release for them. A little excitement. A little payback for the men who who kept them down. Oh yes! They paid good money to see a man stripped and humiliated.

They took their seats at the little tables round the exhibition floor as we stood obediently at the front.

'Welcome Ladies,' said Marcella 'to this evening's show.'

It was so wonderful being Mistress. With a naked slave to serve me. And such a lovely costume. The boots, the belt, the collar. And the little whip tucked in the belt. It was so wonderful to be Mistress.

I looked at my slave. So serene. Oblivious of his fate. Oblivious of the next little suggestion Marcella had implanted. The suggestion that he would feel overwhelming embarrassment and humiliation when stripped, and not be able to do anything about it. I took hold of his little tunic and with a sharp tug pulled downwards. It ripped and fell to the floor leaving him completely naked. A look of horror came over his face and he stood there with his hands over his privates, his face bright red and his legs shaking.

'Please Mistress. Please Mistress.' He begged. But the more he begged the more excited I became.

************

It was so wonderful having Simone as my Mistress. I knew it was my only pleasure to serve her. And such a lovely costume. A little short cotton tunic tied with a rope belt and completely naked underneath. My Mistress stood next to me. Wearing for a pair of thigh length boots, a studded leather belt and a studded leather collar. Her breasts jutting forwards. Her nipples erect. A short whip was tucked in her belt.

Suddenly she took hold of my tunic and ripped it clean off. I was completely nude. I just stood there suddenly overwhelmed with embarrassment. I was nude. Everybody could see me nude. I felt my face go redder and redder. I just stood there frozen to the spot as Simone took a whip from her belt.

'Please Mistress. Please Mistress,' I begged.

She looked at me and cracked the whip.

************

It's such a powerful thing being in control of a mind. He didn't even know why was acting under my instructions. He just knew he had to obey. But he would enjoy it. In this world there is the dominant and the submissive. It was his role in life to be submissive, to give pleasure to the strong, the dominant, by being humiliated. He would enjoy it. He'd been told to feel humiliated and obedient. And he certainly was. Standing then naked and trembling. Well, the girls liked to see a man stripped naked, humiliated and obedient. That was what they paid good money for. Of course the rest was up to me. I'd just have to see how far I could go, just exactly what I could make him do.

'Ladies,' I said, 'you see before you our naked slave. He has been conditioned to obey women. All women. Without question. Tonight I am his Mistress. When I crack the whip he obeys. And believe me ladies. I will crack the whip.'

There was a big cheer from the audience.

'First,' I said, 'a little demonstration of my powers. I turned to the audience. 'What should I make him do?'

*************

I looked at Simone. She was my Mistress. I just knew it. She held all the power. In those boots and that costume. The whip in her hand. The firm muscles of her bare arms and thighs glistening under her ebony oiled skin.

'What should I make him do?' she asked.

'Make him pee. I want to see him peeing,' shouted a voice.

'Thank you Tracey. Shall we do that girls?'

I turned bright red. I couldn't. I just couldn't. Not with all those people watching.

'Go on,' the audience chorused, 'make him pee.'

I couldn't. I just couldn't. It would be too embarrassing. But... Simone fetched a large potted plant. She was making a show of it. Showing me what I was going to pee into. Increasing the tension. My face burned. I knew it. She was going to make me. The urge to pee started building. But I couldn't. I wouldn't.

She cracked the whip.

'Pee!' she said.

And the urge came over me. I had to pee. I had to. I had no control.

And I started. Straight into the large potted plant. I burned with embarrassment, but I had no control. I peed into the plant pot.

"And stop.'

The urge stopped. I stopped. The audience gasped, then cheered.

'That,' said Simone, 'demonstrates my powers. Shall I do it again?'

'Please Mistress. No Mistress.'

The audience cheered again and Simone cracked the whip.

And nude in front of everybody I peed again.

'Make him dance,' somebody shouted.

'Dance,' said Simone.

She cracked the whip again.

'Yes Mistress,' and I started to dance.

What was I doing. I couldn't help it. Naked and still peeing I started to dance. The audience roared with laughter.

'Faster...' the whip cracked again.

'Yes Mistress...'

'Faster... faster... faster...'

A leapt about as the audience clapped and cheered, and Simone strode round shouting and cracking the whip until the pee stopped.

'Get down on your hands and knees.'

'Yes Mistress.'

'You've wet the floor.'

'Yes Mistress'

'Lick. Get your tongue out and lick.'

'Yes Mistress.'

My tongue was out.

"Get your tongue going.'

I stuck my tongue.

'Now you little bitch get your tongue on the floor and start licking.'

'Yes Mistress.'

***********

The audience were loving it. All their frustration against men could be directed at our obedient victim. His tongue on the ground, his bottom in the air. Stark naked as the whip cracked, his balls dangling between his legs, his little pink orifice displayed, my slave.

I tickled his privates with the end of my whip, I poked his intimate hole, he wasn't working hard enough.

'Harder!"

'Yes Mistress.'

Still not hard enough.

CRACK!

I cracked the whip. He had to obey me. He was my slave.

The audience was wild.

'Whip him. Whip him,' they cried.

They would wouldn't they. But of course the show was humiliation not punishment. At least for now. And we had a new humiliation lined up for him. And she was coming through the door now.

**********

'Stand up,' she ordered me. 'Give our audience a little twirl. Let them see your naked body.'

I did as my Mistress ordered. The audience wanted to see everything.

'Now we have a little surprise. Kimmi!'

And in she came. The slight, dark haired Kimmi, with her oriental allure. The girl who had clamped her sharp little white teeth into my. Oh! I suddenly clamped my hands over my penis. It felt as if her teeth were fixed on it now. I felt each sharp incisor digging in.

'Oh... oh... oh...' I jumped around holding my penis and yelping.

'Kimmi, Kimmi, Kimmi...' said Simone, 'you seem to have had quite some effect!'

Kimmi opened her mouth, showing her sharp white teeth, she licked her lips.

'Hold out your hands,' Simone instructed me.

'Yes Mistress.'

'Kimmi. You know what to do.'

Kimmi produced a length of cord and expertly secured my hands together, then effortlessly slung the cord over a hook in the ceiling and hauled me up onto tiptoes. A cheer went up from the audience. I looked down. My cock had gone vertical. It had been the sight of Kimmi. Remembering her little mouth encircling my cock, the feel of her teeth. The memory of it was so intense my cock had gone up and I could feel her teeth as if she were clamping down. It had taken days for my cock to recover.

'Please...' I begged, 'please...'

*********

It was so arousing having him strung up naked, his cock erect, his face scarlet as he begged Kimmi.

'Please... please... not my cock... not my cock...'

I'd made him show his erect penis to an audience of laughing women. It was such a turn on. Kimmi bared her teeth. She walked behind him, and all of a sudden, taking him completely by surprise dug her teeth into his left buttock.

'Ladies,' I said, 'Time for dinner. Kimmi. Fetch the food and drink.'

********

I was strung up. My hands pulled up high over my head, on tiptoe, completely nude, awaiting my fate. And all round me the girls were eating and drinking... and looking.

What were they going to do?

What were they thinking?

'Ouch!'

A apple thrown at me had caught me square in my dangling orbs, bare and unprotected they were totally vulnerable. I jumped and squirmed unable to do anything to protect my private parts from further assault.

'Girls! Girls!' exclaimed Marcella rushing over and massaging the injured part, 'you know the rules. No hard missiles! That's what the bowls of tomatoes are for!'

'Can we all have a go,' shouted Tracey from the audience.

"Now now Girls. You know I'm the only one allowed to touch!' She grinned. 'I'll give him a squeeze for all of you though,'

I squirmed again as she yanked my balls.

'All right Girls. Take aim!,

That was what I'd been strung up for. A naked target.

The tomatoes landed thick and fast.

You can guess where most of them were aimed. I was pulled up on tiptoe. Unable to dodge. I was soon covered in dripping red tomato gunge. The audience roared with laughter as I vainly tried to avoid the tomatoes whacking me in the balls.

"Okay Girls. I think you're out of ammo. Tracey, I think you get to clean him up.'

She handed Tracey a fire extinguisher. Have you ever been hit in the delicates with the full Freezing blast of a fire extinguisher?

'Tracey! You're supposed to clean him everywhere, not just there!'

'Spoilsport!' muttered Tracey, spraying the icy water all over me, 'There. He's done now!'

'Thank you Tracey. How do you think he did Girls. Does he deserve a reward or punishment.'

'Both!' cried Tracey, and the call was taken up by everyone. 'Both'.

'Excellent! Simone you can administer the punishment. Kimmi you can provide the pleasure.'

I looked at Simone as she untucked the whip from her belt. I looked at Kimmi as she bared her sharp white teeth.

My cock was rigid. Well yours would too wouldn't it?

(Which would you rather be girls? Simone taking aim at the inviting target of a bare and tender bottom or Kimmi eyeing a nice big cock to get her teeth into. You can vote in the comments section.)

Simone took aim. Kimmi opened her mouth.

'Ooh! Ow'. Ouch!'

Thwack, thwack, thwack.

The whip cracked across my buttocks and my cock throbbed with pain and pleasure. I squirmed and bucked until.....

Kimmi sensing the growing throbbing in my cock backed away.

Thwack.

'Oooooooooooh,'. I bucked and squirmed. I felt myself engulfed in a sea of pleasure building up and exploding finally in my cock as I squirted high into the air.

The audience erupted in cheers.

The show was over.

I had never experienced such intense pleasure in the whole of my life.

*********

'Great fun wasn't it on Saturday?' said Simone as I sat down gingerly in my chair, the stripes on my bottom still tender.

"Er... yes...'

'I do enjoy a party with some interesting games.'

She was talking as if we'd been playing Monopoly.

'Yes. Great fun'. What else could I say.

'The girls enjoyed it as well... er...'

'Yes...'

'It's just that...' Simone hesitated, 'well I remember it was fun... but... I well.... I didn't get naked did I? I would be so embarrassed if you'd seen me naked. I mean... being naked in front of a work colleague.. that would be so embarrassing for me.'

I thought about the sight of the naked Simone. Her firm breasts, her taut buttocks, her beautiful oiled skin.

'No no,' I said, 'of course not. 'Naked in front of a work colleague. Just too embarrassing.'

I thought back to the grinning Marcella. She was really into Simone's mind.

Joexp
Joexp
55 Followers