Erotic Games Ch. 06

Story Info
Husband and wife agree to explore cuckolding.
5.6k words
4.43
39.9k
35

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,600 Followers

Brad's Story

After Meredith had come home with a massive creampie in her panties claiming to have fucked an ex-boyfriend, I began wondering if we were moving toward that inevitable end. After all, I had suggested that we play the pick-up game where she flirted with other guys and then we went home and fucked like animals. I had devised a plan to dress her like a prostitute and buy sex from her. Then I got home before her and acted like the suspicious husband before eating the guy's (actually my own) creampie from her pussy.

She expanded on the creampie theme by making fake cum and drenching her pussy after she had pleasured herself with a big black dildo. The way she described her ex's big cock seemed real and I later found out to my chagrin that she did indeed have an ex-boyfriend with a really big cock. In fact she admitted to having another one with a much bigger cock.

Before I started feeling depressed about my little cock, she reminded me that she had not married those guys and that at least one of them was a self-centered jerk. I felt better when she reminded me how much she loves oral sex and me eating a creampie from her sweet pussy. Whether real or imagined.

After the creampie incident, I began thinking more about her ex-boyfriend with the big cock. I felt like it was up to me to think of another chapter in our erotic games. I was the one who had set her up to flirt with another guy. I really got turned on when we read the stories of the voyeur husband watching the wife flirt. When we actually did this, she had let a guy finger her pussy. So the cat was out of the bag on that even though there was no actual intercourse. She was hot and we fucked like crazy when we got home. Then I had dressed her like a prostitute and picked her up myself, paying her well. Actually I bet she could easily demand that amount of money or more if she was a real escort. I had eaten my cum from her pussy. I had eaten an imaginary creampie from her panties and pussy. I wondered if our relationship could survive her actually having sex with another man.

Over the next few weeks, we made love very traditionally. Our games were our dessert not the main course. It was fun to look forward to some excitement. I kept thinking about watching a man with a big cock fucking her. I could imagine what it would take to find a guy who would let me watch. I kept imagining her ex with the big cock. Should she contact him and re-kindle their relationship. I didn't think she would do that since she said the guy was a selfish jerk. However, big cock had a certain lure to women, at least that is what I thought.

Letting her fuck another guy would be my punishment for encouraging her to play the pick-up bar game. If we did this the tables would be turned on me. This scared me, but undeniably I became hard just thinking of her fucking another man. The big cock theme went right along with that . I wondered how she would respond if I brought the subject up.

One evening, Meredith was reading in the den. I went into the bedroom and showered. I put on shorts and a shirt and started browsing the erotic stories. I typed in CUCKOLD and got a list of stories about cheating wives. Then I saw the tag WILLING CUCKOLD. I started browsing some stories where the husband introduces the hot wife to the cuckolding lifestyle. We didn't fit the theme of some of the stories. I found many where the husband encouraged the wife to cheat for the first time. Meredith and I were experienced well before we were married with both of us having sex partners. However the idea that the husband set up the scenes reminded me of how I felt when I dressed her to be a prostitute.

About that time Meredith came into the bedroom.

"Whatcha readin', lover?"

"Stories."

"What kind?"

"Hot wife and cuckold stories."

"Really?"

She came over and sat beside me and read alongside me. She began feeling my cock through my shorts and I was raging hard quickly. We continued to read one of the stories about a wife who cheated on the husband with his permission. She kept texting him during the evening.

"Wow," Meredith said, "Hot."

"Would you want to do that?" I asked.

"You mean for real? Or just fantasy. I saw how hot you got the other night when I brought you a huge creampie. You aren't suggesting that we do that for real, are you?"

I was awash in contradictions. I told her that thinking about her fantasy and the big cock made me feel weird. I was between despair and excitement. Knowing that we had other sex partners made it more real. In a way it made it less exciting than some of the first time cuckolds I had read about. The description of the breathless anticipation along with the fear was enticing me to think about it more and more. Meredith was surprised that I would even bring up the topic for real.

"You better think about this, Brad. I mean games are really fun and we tend to re-create what our deep desires are, but now we are talking about the real thing. I don't want to create a situation where we lose control. Do you want to swap with another couple? Is that it?"

"Actually, no." I stated. "The eroticism is about watching you get fucked by a big cock."

"Oh, Honey. That was just make believe to turn you on."

"Yes, but you admitted that you did have sex with really hung guys and that it was great."

"Well, yes." She said. "It was great while it lasted, but there was no commitment on either side."

"And that is what intrigues me. I don't want to have sex with another woman. The fantasy is the cuckold scenario, but the cuckold is in on it. I know, it doesn't make sense to me either. It is just that when I eat your pussy it seems to really mean more to you. It is almost like I am worshipping you womanhood. You are so gorgeous and I feel like I am the luckiest man in the world. Giving you pleasure is my pleasure. If a big cock turns you on, I am willing to indulge that for your pleasure."

We discussed it and read a few more stories on the erotic sites. I became more and more interested in the whole sperm battle analogy. We were married. We had committed to each other. We both got charged up playing erotic games. Was I ready to satisfy my curiosity? The idea of my pretty blonde wife being fucked by a huge cock in front of me became a near obsession. After two weeks of debate, pro and con we agreed that if the right situation presented itself, we would explore the possibility of getting a guy who would let me watch.

Meredith prepared me for the dialogue that had to take place. She said that I was to be included in the conversation as if I were involved. She also said that she would need to convince a guy that we were on the up and up so he would feel comfortable going in. We decided that a hotel room of the guy would be best. That way it would be on his turf and he might feel more at ease. I thought that the pick-up game would work best. I would let her go into the club and see what came up. If she found a candidate, I would show up under the pretense that I had been held up and was late meeting her. I thought that we would have a few drinks with the guy and she would explain that they had already gotten to know each other so well that they wanted to carry it up to his room. If it was okay with me. That way she would feel safe as well as the guy. I knew that quite a few things had to click to bring this off, but that was my initial plan.

Once we committed to the plan, a sense of excitement came over me. I had trouble going to sleep at night thinking of my beautiful wife being taken in front of me by an alpha male. Ideally, we might find a guy who was experienced with the cuckolding life style. Finding a young guy or any guy to indulge letting the cuckold watch would be a real challenge. We mulled over our plans over the next two weeks. After we read some stories together, we would fuck several times before falling asleep exhausted. Meredith even began talking to me as if I was her stud. She would reference the cuckold husband and encourage her lover (me) to fuck her hard and show her husband who owned her pussy. She became more dominant and descriptive each time we role played this. It was almost a foregone conclusion now that we would enter the cuckold relationship whether once or more than once.

After weeks of role playing and erotic talk, I was hoping we could play the pick-up game that weekend. When I mentioned this to Meredith she told me of a crazy idea.

"Brad, how about we seek some websites that advertise? One of my nurse friends a few years ago told me that her own brother's wife had told her about having a relationship with a 'bull' they found on the internet."

"Bull?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. It seems that black guys are always up and ready to step into consensual marital situations where the husband wants to see the wife fucked by a big cock. It seems that the fantasy of white husbands goes all the way past cuckolding and into the wife being dominated by a big black man. You know that many of the stories we have read describe just that situation."

"I never thought about you having sex with a black man. You told me about an ex-boyfriend with a big cock."

"Well, yes." She said, "But you also asked if I had taken one bigger."

"Yeah, I remember and you said he was almost twelve inches."

"I didn't say he was twelve inches long." She said.

"Well, you spread your hands wider than you did when you described the other boyfriend."

"Yes, I know. And that particular guy was a one-time thing only. I would never have been able to date him because he was black."

"Oh, my god, really? You actually fucked a black guy?"

"Just once. It was a combination of circumstances and we did it at a party."

"And this was the guy who had the enormous cock?"

"Yes. I could easily have dated him if not for the stigma that my friends and family would feel about me."

I asked, somewhat warily, "And you could have had a long term relationship with him because of his race, or personality, or cock?"

"Cock." She said positively. "I had never experienced anything like it before. I was stretched beyond belief and I came almost constantly. One big O right after another. I have never felt anything like it since. I mean as far as just sex goes, I am undoubtedly a size queen. I know you probably did not want to hear that, but there are guys out there who will meet on line and send pictures of their equipment. Then you set up a meeting in a public place like a restaurant and basically interview the guy."

"And both partners meet the guy?"

"Absolutely. This is not a guy cruising the clubs hoping to get lucky. This is a straight up hook up. If you sense anything amiss or just don't like the guy, it ends right there. You can tell him anything you like. If you don't feel comfortable, you don't even exchange numbers."

"And how do you go about setting this up?"

"Well we could do our own investigation or I can call my friend, Nelda. We talked about this many times. I could call her and ask about how her brother and sister in law are doing now. She is pretty free with the details. I did not pay much attention back then, but we talk every so often now. As far as I know, Nelda herself might be involved. Her husband is pretty, shall we say, kind of submissive acting."

"And you think that is the characteristic of a cuckold?"

"Absolutely not. It is just that Nelda told me all this a few times and it seems like she wanted me to know. I never questioned her directly about herself. I never shared that I had had a black cock myself. I don't spread my business that thin."

"You think she was trying to recruit you?"

"I never thought about it that way. Anyway I did not express any judgement and we did have some girl squeal sessions talking about big cock."

The stakes suddenly became higher. Not only did I now know that Meredith had an ex-boyfriend with a thick nine inch cock, (Just my estimate of how far she spread her hands) but now she admitted to fucking a black guy one time. According to the way she spread her hands about that cock, it must be over ten inches long if not longer. And here she was telling me that it was the most amazing sex she had ever had. Was I crazy for starting down this road? I could have just enjoyed my beautiful blonde wife and let every other guy in the world envy me. Here I was contemplating watching her fuck another man just so she could experience big cock again. To top it all off, now we were about to enter into a cuckold relationship with her fucking a huge black man. It was time that I came to my senses. My heart was beating out of my chest just talking about it. I suddenly realized that my cock was throbbing also. For some reason that I could never understand the thought of my lovely wife getting fucked by a big black guy released some endorphins to my brain. It was like I was in overdrive. I could not reason it away.

Reason told me to back off and go back the way we had come. However, there was no denying that sex had taken on a whole new energy since we had been playing and reading about the erotic scenes. I asked myself if I could handle seeing another man fuck her. I had been totally turned on watching other men hit on her. I really enjoyed watching her flirt and get the guy so compliant. I even had watched in amazement as one guy had fingered her pussy in a club. Would actual intercourse be the deal breaker? She seemed charged up about taking the next step. I was wondering if the black cock cuckold story was totally true. Now she was going to approach her friend Nelda and ask about her cuckold brother and his wife. Would Nelda sniff out that Meredith was seeking information for us?

All through the next week I was afraid to ask any questions. I did not want to seem overly excited about becoming a cuckold. I waited her out until one evening when we had a little sexual tension in the air. We had kissed and cuddled on the couch and I began massaging her lovely breasts. She in turn began feeling for my cock. I was ready to go to the bedroom when she said, "By the way, Lover, I talked to my friend, Nelda today. We had lunch near her work."

"Oh,"

"We talked about our mutual friends and just about everything. I asked about her brother. She just giggled and told me that it was so strange how the sister in law had openly discussed cuckolding her brother. I mean, Nelda thought that discussion was more like something actual sisters might talk about. She was in a way pleased that her sister in law was so open with her. Then she said that her brother couldn't be happier. She had even discussed it with him in private. After some initial embarrassment of talking to his sister about his wife fucking black men, he figured, 'what the heck' and said that it was better for his wife to scratch that itch with him in the loop than it was for her to cheat on him without him knowing it. Nelda asked him how he could openly know that his wife was fucking a black man without feeling belittled. Her brother said that it was strange how this had made their sex life so much better."

"How could it be better?"

"Okay, has our sex drive picked up over the last few months that we have read erotic stories and then enacted some of the scenes?"

"Well, yes, but that is the fantasy. I mean approaching the fantasy is the trip. There are no repercussions from the fantasy."

"Really, Brad? What about that guy fingering me in the club? You don't see how that might have had a different outcome. I mean we both felt bad about getting him revved up and then skipping out. I have thought about that since then and I have no regrets about playing the game. I do have regrets about being a prick tease. So our moral code in centered more around how we treat people that it is about the somewhat antiquated notion that marriage should be a dull existence. Neither one of us had guilty feelings about my contact with the guy. That should tell you something about our values and our relationship. If you remember, I was the one who suggested that we get married so you would have a hot wife. The commitment was to let you know that sex can still be fun at whatever level we both choose."

With that out in the open, my concerns were alleviated. Meredith went on to say that her friend had grown closer to her sister in law during this time and they even shared their sexual history with each other. It seems like her brother openly acknowledging the relationship took all the moral judgements out of it. The fact that the brother was a willing participant and even an active participant took all the drama out of it. I am sure that most men would not openly admit something like that to his family, but I guess they were very close growing up and remained close as adults.

The final information was that the sister in law had been approached over and over by a co-worker. She told her husband about it and over time they incorporated the extra marital sex idea into their bedroom. She would tease the husband about having fucked the black co-worker at work and the husband would go wild. This was exactly how we had progressed in the creampie theme. Meredith did not go into details about any more information her friend Nelda might have shared.

After incorporating the play-acting, they began exploring the cuckold lifestyle. According to her friend, the sister in law did not want to have a relationship with her co-worker, but the couple was interested and started looking into websites that advertised men seeking cuckold couples. It seems that if you explore just a little you can custom tailor your interests with someone else. Meredith suggested that we should follow the guidelines that we talked about and vet the individual carefully. Also, I wanted to meet the prospective lover or 'bull' in another venue. I suggested that we look into possibly a weekend trip to meet up with the guy and feel him out in a social setting. If the guy was not comfortable with meeting in public, he would probably not be to our liking.

Over the next week we explored the available websites. There were plenty that catered to just this fetish. Interracial cuckolding seemed to be a popular activity among white suburban couples. At least the idea was certainly not ultra-taboo like it might have been fifty years ago. We didn't necessarily like the racial undertones, but the urban myth that black men were better endowed was totally in play. I guess black men who travelled in such circles balanced the two schools of thought and the carnal won out over the logical implication that they were being used for their physical attributes rather than their actual abilities. We talked about attitude being all important in vetting a prospective third party. It was a chemistry that would be a challenge to evaluate.

We both read the postings of the potential candidates, hoping for a feel. We sorted out some possibilities and decided to contact two men who lived near the next big city that we wanted to travel to. We set up a meeting on Friday night with one guy and Saturday evening with the other guy. We stressed that it would be a social get together only. We planned on making sure that we understood each other before there was any talk about sex. It was likely that neither gentleman would fit into a scenario where there was to be no talk of sex and certainly no sex that meeting. I thought that we were probably going to fall flat and spend the weekend alone when all was said and done.

The excitement and nerves were almost overwhelming. We had time to talk through our plans the rest of the week. Meredith quizzed me several times as to whether I wanted to go through with it. I was still to be convinced that the guys were real and who they portrayed themselves to be. I was afraid of being set up by some low life opportunist. However the excitement of planning was outweighing any reluctance on my part. Meredith for her part seemed more than eager to carry through with the plan. I guess that made sense. She would be the one to derive the maximum pleasure, not counting the lucky guy. Any guy in the world would jump at the chance to fuck my blonde wife with her perfect figure and model good looks.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,600 Followers
12