All Comments on 'Erotic Games Ch. 06'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
I can't wait for the next chapter

This story is really turning me on. I too am married and have had a fantasy for a long time of being a cuckhold for my wife. It wouldn't necessarily have to be a black guy but a big cock is a must. I'm average (6 inches reg width) and I would love to see a big thick cock fucking my wife, shooting his cum inside her, and I'd then eat the creampie from her cunt. My fantasy goes further -- the bull would get behind me and shove his big thick cock into my man-pussy while I was eating his cum from my wife's cunt. My wife would later watch and play with herself while I sucked that big cock -- it would be the 1st time she would see me suck a cock and then she'd know the truth -- that I'm just a sissy cocksucking faggot bitch. This would change our sex lives forever.

Please tell the next chapters. I can't wait.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 5 years ago
The Question

Each chapters gradually leads to the ultimate question: should I deny my wife the experience of feeling a better endowed man. All the foreplay has been exhilarating, but can a Cucky handle the reality. I ask myself this question all the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous