Erotic Games Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked my input for how she should dress in our meet and greet. We both agreed that casual clothing and not over the top sexuality was the order for the initial meeting. That way the guys could size us up also. I wondered if the men had any reservations about meeting us. She finally chose and we agreed on short shorts with a sleeveless top. This would show her figure and accentuate her curves without being lewd. I loved seeing her in the hot outfits that some people might consider lewd, but this would possibly come later. With the first set of clothing she was going to wear flat sandals. Her beautiful tan and long legs would be enticing to any male seeing her. The second outfit was a one piece jumpsuit with wedge heels. This would be subtly sexy yet look quite in place for a restaurant.

Then there was the matter of us assessing the attributes of the prospective 'bull'. We needed to make sure he was drug and disease free. We were planning on getting our annual well person checkup mandated by our insurance coverage. It came in handy now. We would provide and ask for the reports. That could be a roadblock, but any man who had experience in this cuckold society would expect it. If not, no deal. We planned on doing a little background once both parties were satisfied that we could consider going forward. We had rehearsed possible scenarios that might come up both positive and negative. We felt comfortable and prepared.

We read more erotic stories that week and surfed some sights and comments to verify the veracity of the contacts. By Friday morning, we were still ready to proceed. I took off work early and we left just after noon for our three hour drive. The tension was palpable as we nervously talked. We made some small talk that had nothing to do with our trip. We knew that once we arrived at our hotel and then the restaurant, the waiting would be over and it was show up time.

In due time we checked in. We had plenty of time to get ready.We were not meeting the first guy, Chester, until 7:30 at a popular steakhouse. We had informed him that Meredith was a beautiful blonde with an hourglass figure and would be wearing short shorts and a sleeveless top. She did indeed wear a bra, but it was a navy balconette one. She left just the right amount of buttons undone to show some cleavage, but not be over the top. When we got to the steakhouse, Meredith stayed outside while I went in to check on our table. The place was pretty crowded and I was told there was about a twenty minute wait. The hostess invited me to wait at the bar. When I got back outside, Chester had arrived and was talking amiably with my hot wife. I introduced myself and suggested that we go into the bar while we waited.

Chester told us to call him Chet. We each ordered a beer while Meredith had a vodka martini. I know she was hoping that a quick drink would loosen her up. Chet was in software sales and travelled some in the region. We did not share our home city yet and did not ask his. Obviously the site was convenient for both of us. When we were seated at our table, we continued to talk and drink. We ordered steaks and sides and refills. We did share our work histories without revealing any company information. Chet likewise stuck to basics. He paid plenty of attention to Meredith, but was not leering or disrespectful in any way. Physically, he fit just about anyone's fantasy. He was about 6'-1", weighed about 200 lbs. and was fit, but not muscle bound. He was clean shaven and had a short haircut, not shaved, but short. Indeed he was very handsome. I knew that Meredith was looking him over and I discerned that she was pleased with the first impression.

We did not break the subject of why we were all there and just had a good time. Meredith was charming as usual and dominated much of the conversation. She laughed at our jokes and touched us on the arms when appropriate. She did not fall all over us, but made it plain that she was enjoying the meeting. At one point, Meredith excused herself to the ladies room. Chet looked at me sort of quizzically and I decided to open up the topic.

"Well, Chet thanks for meeting with us. I don't really know what questions to ask you."

He quietly told me that the type of relationship he was comfortable with was when the white couple were successful professional type people. The best situation for him was that the husband was frequently the driving force and the wife was basically pleasing the husband. He said that it was common and people would be surprised at the range of ages of the white couples he had met. I shared with him that we had an adventuresome sex life and were interested in taking it to the next level. I informed him that we had never done this as a couple before and we were willing to share our health information before any contact. He assured me that he was current and did not run the streets so to speak. He did mention that he had two part time girlfriends but was not exclusively committed to either of them. Chet told me that having gotten to know about white cuckolding was something that had appealed to him and it would not be fair to have a significant other with any expectations while he was pursuing his hobby. He was candid and told me that Meredith was the most beautiful white woman he had met within the lifestyle. He assured me that if we proceeded any further, it would only be between the three of us.

When Meredith came back she looked us both in the eyes and asked if we had talked while she was gone. We both smiled and nodded in the affirmative. Chet told us that it was an enjoyable meeting and that if we had any questions he would be happy to answer them. After that it would be up to us.

Meredith smiled at me and said, "Honey, I am very comfortable with Chet, so far and he has seen most of me at least what is acceptable in public. How about we invite him back to our hotel and have just one drink and maybe see if he fits the bill, you know in a manner of speaking. Would you mind showing us the goods with no strings attached, Chet?"

Chet smiled and agreed. We fought over the check, but in the end he let us pick it up. We loaded up in our car and drove to our nearby hotel. I had some beer and wine coolers on ice and we each opened a drink.

"Shall I just show you the goods?"

I glanced toward Meredith and she nodded. He took his belt loose and pulled his black cock from his underwear holding it in his hand. It was soft which was surprising. However, it was thick and around seven inches long totally soft. He shook it a little and it began to grow. It was very impressive, but he quickly dropped it back into his briefs. Meredith smiled and nodded to me. We finished our drinks and Chet asked if we wanted to drop him off at the restaurant.

We shook hands back at the restaurant and Meredith kissed him on the cheek. There was an easy feeling about him and we discussed it on the way back to our hotel. I was nervous, but still excited. When we got back we made love three times and talked about inviting Chet back for a rendezvous.

We woke up the following morning and had a leisurely brunch. We decided to take in a movie and then just bum around until it was time to meet our other prospect. We had decided to have Italian that evening and had set up the meeting with second man for 7:30. Meredith wore the one piece jump suit. Her wedge heels were high but casual. She did not wear a bra and showed plenty of cleavage. Jeffery, the second guy, walked right up to us as we waited outside. As we did the introductions, we all assessed each other. He was a rather short guy around 5'-7". He probably did not weigh over 150 lbs. He had a goatee and wore some gold chains and rings. He did not seem to be nearly as refined as Chet, but he was pleasant. He sold Mercedes at a local dealership, so he was at ease with couples. He had trouble keeping his eyes off Meredith's beautiful cleavage, but who wouldn't.

We drank and had dinner. We talked mostly about his work and he did not pry us too much with questions. Meredith excused herself to go to the ladies room again, giving me a chance to talk to Jeff. When she got out of ear shot, Jeff said, "Man, are you serious? That is one gorgeous woman there. Have you guys had black cock before?"

"No, we are just starting to explore, uh, alternative lifestyles. Do you spend very much time with white couples?"

"Absolutely," he answered. "I meet lots of rich white women and lots of white couples also. It is a gift, I guess. I mean some women come on to me without even knowing how well-endowed I am."

"Well, Jeff, how well-endowed would that be?"

He looked around and pulled his chair back from the table. He pulled his slacks taunt against his thighs and I saw what looked like a long thick summer sausage reaching all the way down his leg. Being slim himself, his cock really stood out. Luckily his dress pants were loose and stylish.

"It is over 12 inches when hard. White women can't get enough of it. I would love to sink this black snake into that pretty blonde wife."

"Well, we agreed that we would not get into any situations on first meeting. We will be in touch."

When we finished dinner, I paid the check and we made our way out of the restaurant. Meredith looked at me assuming that we would check his equipment back at our hotel. I had already seen enough and we said our goodbyes, thanking Jeff for meeting us.

On the way back to the hotel, Meredith observed, "I think Chet is the one I would choose. He seemed nicer and more refined. Why did we not invite Jeff back to our hotel?"

"Honey, I agree that Chet is the more refined gentleman, but let me assure you that while Jeffery may be small and lean, the rest of him is beyond amazing."

"How do you know?"

"Well, unless he smuggle a big sausage into the restaurant, he had the biggest cock that I have ever seen. I admit, he just outlined it against his leg, but that size comparison you showed me of the black guy you fucked would be small compared to Jeff."

"Oh, my god. Are you sure?"

"Let's just say that if we follow through with Jeff, you will set a new record."

12