Erotic Geography

Story Info
Martin meets his new neighbour's daughter.
4.2k words
4.66
27.6k
60

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merc99
Merc99
36 Followers

#############"Erotic Geography - Jasmine"################

#1. Introduction #

One morning I heard my wife shout "Martin, the neighbours are moving in."

I put my research papers down and replied in a non-committal "oh yeah?" before getting up from my desk to go into the lounge to join her to look at the new arrivals through the living room window.

There was a couple, maybe early to mid-forties and two younger daughters, twenties, maybe early twenties. The mother was tall and attractive, and so too were the daughters, one - she was taller than her sister - was brunette, the other an ash blond.

I patted my wife on her sexy little butt, and said "When they've settled we can go and introduce ourselves if you want," and went back to my work. I had a deadline to make, and the paper would not write itself.

I heard Sandra carry on about the house, and soon was absorbed in my work.

A few days later, Sandra announced that our new neighbours had taken the initiative and introduced themselves, and that we had been invited round for some coffee on Saturday morning to say hello. Saturday morning rolled around, and Sandra and I walked the short distance across the quiet road and knicked on the front door of the newly occupied house.

A medium height man opened and gave us a warm smile and said "Hello neighbours. Nice of you to join us. Come on in" and turned to lead the way into the house.

We went in and into the living room to meet the rest of the family.

"I'm Ron" said the man, turning and extending his hand.

I took it and said "I'm Martin - welcome to the neighbourhood."

He took Sandra's hand and then introduced the women. This is my wife Brenda, he said and Brenda stood and shook hands and exchanged greetings with us, and then Brenda pointed first to the ash blond and said "this is Eva, and this is Jasmine." We nodded our hellos, and Ron gestured for us to sit.

We exchanged small talk for a while, getting a sense of where we each were, and during the course of the conversation, Sandra asked Jasmine "So what do you do?"

Jasmine who, till this point, had been quiet throughout looked up shyly and said "I'm at university", and Sandra asked "so what are you studying?" and Jasmine replied "I'm doing a masters in geography."

My ears pricked up at this. Geography? I had just secured funding for some research that had a geographic element to it, and I would need to recruit someone to do the work. So I asked her to tell me a bit more about what she was studying, what tools and methods she was looking at, her research topic, and just sounding her out.

Jasmine engaged easily in the conversation once she overcame her initial shyness, and as she spoke about her GIS work (which was a tool I wanted to use) I looked at her face. She was actually quite attractive close up. Her hair was just under shoulder length, cut in a simple style. Her eyes were dark, and her lips quite full, and she bit her lip when thinking. Her face was quite angular, in the way a model's might be, and her body was slender, small breasts, a slight coquetteness when she moved - I watched her as she left the room.

We stayed for almost an hour and a half, before leaving and thanking Ron and Brenda, and agreeing to get together a couple of weekends from now. They could come over and join us in the garden for a drink or two.

# 2. The invitation: #

After the promised get together a couple of weeks went by, and we would wave at each other as our lives intersected, but didn't pick up the conversations any further. I was looking to hire a GIS technician and reviewing applications, when suddenly I recalled the chat Jasmine and I had had at her parent's house when we first went over. I thought about it, and then over dinner chatted about it with Sandra.

At first Sandra wasn't sure about the credentials Jasmine would bring, but as I explained, all I needed was someone to do some of basic work - getting overlays, entering data and coordinates, and mapping that - and that she would be able to do that, give her a break for her resume and also save some bucks on professional engineers, Sandra came to see this as a viable way forwards, and so we resolved for me to raise the question first with Ron and then with Jasmine.

I phoned Ron the next day and raised the issue with him, and he seemed quite taken with it. He agreed and gave me the all clear to ask Jasmine if she was up for the role. The salary would be alright, but the experience would be good for her, and she might even be able to use it for the basis of her research.

A few days went by before I put a call through to Jasmine. Brenda answered the phone, and we chatted for a bit before she called out and Jasmine came to the phone.

"Hello" she said.

There it was again: that slightly deep huskiness to her voice, a richer timbre than most girls seem to have.

I said "Hi" and then posed the question about whether this would be something she'd be interested in, and if so, then we should arrange to go through the detail.

After I finished with my spiel there was a pause, and then Jasmine came back with "I'd love to, thank Dr Wright."

I laughed and said, "Call me Martin - we'll be working together, and we're neighbours!"

We laughed a bit, and then set a date and time. She'd come over to my house and we'd chat about the details and then she could think about it and let me know.

On the morning that Jasmine had scheduled to come over, Sandra announced that she had a late call from her office and would need to fly out to the city and would be back late. She had been working long hours of late as her company was going through a merger, and she was on her toes overseeing the transfer of accounts.

We kissed our goodbyes at the airport and I watched as the plane took off for Chicago, and then returned home, washed the dishes from the night before, tidied up, and then went into my office to work. An hour or so later the doorbell rings, and it is Jasmine standing there in a light cotton dress down to mid-thing, cut-off shoulders and sandals. She looked like she had dressed for the warmth of the day, and I invited her in.

I offered her a drink, and invited her into my office and set out a chair for her next to mine so that we could both look at the computer screen on my desk. I clicked into the funding agreement document, and we reviewed the text together. We drank our glasses of soda and chatted about the expectations, and what her role would be as a research assistant. She seemed genuinely engaged and excited to be a part of this.

Once we'd gone through the tasks, I asked her if she was up for the job, and she rapidly agreed. I pulled out a contract template and we signed off on the paperwork.

# 3. Getting to know you. #

Jasmine showed up to work at my office. She was wearing a skirt and a halter top, boots and longish socks, her hair pulled back into a bun. Sandra was off for a few days, overseeing the last of merger, and Jasmine was working on some preliminary data sources.

Around lunch time, I looked over at Jasmine, and said "so what do you want to do now - are you going for lunch or did you want to leave early?"

To my surprise she looked back at me and suddenly started sobbing. I asked her what the matter was, and after a while she began to tell me about a guy she had fancied dropping her.

She started to cry, so I went over there and asked her "Are you okay?" She looked up at me from her desk and asked "Can I have a hug please Martin?" Taken aback a little, I answered "Of course," and held my arms open in a big hug gesture.

Jasmine got up from her chair in a fluid motion and suddenly was in my arms, against my body. I wrapped my arms around her slender body and felt her push up against me, her stomach against mine and she put her face down onto my shoulder. I stroked her hair and held her around the small of her back and she sobbed against me for a few minutes.

It was then that I became aware of something changing. I could feel something pressing into me, into my upper thigh. At first I wasn't sure what to make of it, but then I realised what it was. Jasmine had an erection! This young, attractive, slender girl had a cock, and she was turned on and her cock was hard and she was pressing against me.

I became aware that Jasmine seemed to have stopped breathing. I was also aware that my own cock was thickening with an increased blood flow and that I too was getting hard.

I said, almost breathlessly, "I think someone might be pleased to see me," and Jasmine sobbed apologetically and tried to pull away, but I put my hand firmly against her lower back and held her against me, telling her "No, it actually feels nice. Flattering." She relaxed a little and I could feel her penis pressed up against me: warm, firm, insistent.

We remained in an embrace for what seemed an eternity, our cocks both hard trapped between our bodies, and I asked her about her boyfriend and why he had left her.

She pulled back slightly to look at me, her dark soulful eyes fixed on mine, her full lips parted, and then she said in a low voice "He left me because I came out to him. I told him that I was trans - and he didn't want anything to do with me," and then she sobbed again, and I pulled her closer to me.

I was quite astonished at just how aroused I was. I'd never been with another man before, never even had any inclination to be. I was happily married with a sexy wife, and we had a good sex life - varied, exciting, fulfilling. Yet here I was embracing a transgirl, her cock engorged and pressing against me, my own cock reciprocating, and I actually enjoyed the feeling of her, and of her cock.

She looked back up at me, and then stood up on her toes and pressed her lips against mine. Somehow, without thinking, my own lips parted and I felt her tongue slip into my mouth - warm, moist, probing and soon we were kissing passionately and our bodies were pressing - no, grinding! - against each other, our pelvises rubbing, our hard cocks touching through the fabric of our clothes.

Breaking our passionate kiss, I said throatily "Do you mind if I look at you?".

Jasmine nodded quietly, and I sat down in the nearby chair, and with my hands on her hips, pulled her a little closer to me. Now that my eyes were level with her stomach, I could see that her skirt was tenting, quite provocatively and quite significantly. She was evidently quite large. With a sense of almost being out of my body, I slowly lifted her skirt and there she was: her cock was straining out of the top of her little white cotton panties, the gusset no match for her erection and her balls which were extending out of the side of the gusset.

I was eye level with her erection, and found myself very turned on. I noticed that she was seeping pre-cum, and I commented "I see you're leaking" and without even thinking, I crooked my index finger and scopped the viscous clear droplet from the end of her penis and brought the pre-cum to my mouth and sucked it off of my finger. It was warm, very slightly salty and so smooth - liquid velvet. I liked it, and found myself wanting more.

Now breathing heavily I panted to Jasmine, who was looking down at me with a mixture of shy excitement, "May I touch you?"

"Oh yes" she breathed, "I want you to. Please."

And so I ran my fingers down the underside of her cock, feeling the curve of her shaft through the cotton fabric of her underwear, down to her balls, feeling how soft and vulnerable they were, down to her perineum and to her anus, which, even through the fabric, gave off an intense heat. I repeated this stroking pattern for a while, and Jasmine matched the movements of her hips to the rhythm, emphasising the ease with which I accessed her, and then I hooked each waist band of her panties with my thumbs and started to pull them downwards.

Jasmine obliged and wriggled her hips to let them loose, and as her panties came down, her engorged cock sprung free in all of its exposed glory. She was big ... as big as I was, at least - and I could smell her in a whiff of air from her released cock, I could smell her cock and her balls in an intoxicating aroma of man and woman - cock and perfume.

I was filled with lust and once her panties were down by her knees I eagerly put my hand around her shaft again.

I heard Jasmine moan softly "Martin. Oh Martin. I want you. I want you make love to me Martin. Make me your woman."

I was aware that my own cock was leaking profusely as I stroked her thick shaft enjoying the contours of her veins that were full and like strings wrapped down the length of her cock. I noticed more droplets of pre-cum oozing from the eye of her penis and without a second thought, I was reaching out to scoop that liquid off with the tip of my tongue.

Doing so, I stroked the tip of her cock with my tongue and Jasmine moaned again and pushed her cock forwards. I surrendered to my lust, opened my mouth and took her mushroom head into my mouth, closing my lips around it. Jasmine let out a small gasp as I sucked my first cock.

My mouth was working her hard cock, making the glans wet with my saliva, as my lips and tongue travelled up and down her shaft, while my right hand continued to stroke her, my left cupped her warm balls,. I enjoyed the feeling of her balls rolling in my plm, how they would move upwards and relax depending on what my mouth and hand were doing.

I snaked the fingers of my left hand up past her perineum, seeking that hot blast furnace of an anus and finding it, pressed my fingers against those wrinkled lips. Jasmine eased herself onto my probing fingers, and first one and then the second of my fingers slipped into that hot opening. Jasmine clearly liked her anus stimulated because her moans became louder, and her movements more pronounced as she rocked beterrn filling my mouth with her cock and then sliding back down deeper onto my fingers.

Soon my fingers were buried in her hot anus down to the main knuckles - she had taken my fingers in all of the way and I was finger fucking that silky hot rectum. Between my mouth and my fingers, Jasmine started to moan loudly, breathing faster and faster until she panted "Martin, I'm cumming - I'm cumming, I'm cumming ..." and then exploded her cum in my mouth.

There was something about this experience, about tasting her, about having her cock in my mouth and fingers in her ass, somehing which made her cumming in my mouth completely natural ... desirable even, as if there was no other ending to this than for her to fill my mouth with her salty thick cum.

Her cock pumped spasmodically five or six times, and with each spasm a new jet of cum streaked across my tongue and against the back of my throat. My mouth was full of her hot juices and I stood up from the chair, my fingers still in her ass, pulling her upwards, my right hand still around her hard cock and leaned over her to kiss her.

Her eyes were closed but fluttering, a rose glow had spread across her neck and cheeks and she was breathing hard, I pressed my lips to her's and with my tongue probed her mouth which opened. I dribbled her cum from my mouth into hers and she gasped, her tongue entering my mouth hungrily sucking and scopping her cum out of my mouth; then she puched her tongue back into my mouth, and we kissed, exchnaging her cum between us, before I swallowed what was left in my mouth, and sat down again in the chair to wrap my mouth around her still hard but very wet and sticky cock, streaked with her cream. With my lips and tongue, I sucked and licked and cleaned her cock up all the while Jasmine moaned softly, murmuring my name over and over again.

When I finished I stood up again, aware that my own cock was bursting with arousal. Jasmine sensed this because suddenly she was on her knees in front of me, pulling urgently at my belt and zipper to release my aching cock.

My pre-cum had made my boxers wet in the front, and Jasmine giggled saying "I think somebody likes me".

I chuckled and quipped "And your first clue was ...?" and then gasped as her warm mouth was around my cock.

Her lips felt good, her mouth was soft like cotton, and so wet. She was sucking the pre-cum out of me and licking my head in ways I had never felt before. I was in heaven as this young transgirl sucked, licked, nibbled, and stroked my cock.

With her hand around my cock, her large dark eyes looking up at me innocently, she asked "Martin, will you please fuck me? I want your cock in my pussy". And then she stood up, stepped out of the panties around her ankles, turned around and lifted her right leg up onto the desk. For the first time I saw her tight rounded ass cheeks, her balls and semi erect cock hanging down, and her wrinkled brown ringed anus, the one that had been so hot on my fingers.

She looked so desirable. So very fuckable. With the taste of her cum still in my mouth, her scent in my nose, I bent down behind her and, with each hand, spread her cheeks apart to look at that beautiful anus. I could smell it. Hot, spicy, musky - animal scent. I wanted to taste it. I wanted that scent all over my face so that I would never stop breathing it in, getting high op her ass smell. I pressed my nose up against her anus and breathed in.

Fuck - I almost passed out with pure lust. I tasted her with the tip of my tongur, probing her anus, tasting her ass, savouring it, wishing that my tongue was longer.

I heard Jasmine panting out "Fuck me baby, oh fuck me please. I'm ready" and so I stood up, my cock well lubricated by Jasmine loving and expert attentions, her anus already wet with my saliva, and I pressed my still aching cock up against that sphincter, gently pressing against her while Jasmine slid herself backwards, easing herself over my cock.

I heard her gasp as my cock entered, and she breathed deeply for a couple of breaths before pushing herself back against me further, and further, and even further until I was balls deep in her tight, hot anus, her 'pussy' as she called it. It was certainly tighter than any pussy I'd been in before, and it felt so smooth and luxurious.

I gradually began to thrust and withdraw and thrust again, and soon we had established a rhythm, and were both panting and breathing heavily, we were both moaning with the pleasure, and then Jasmine pulled herslf off and turned around to face me. Her cock was almost hard again, and she had a wild look in her eyes - caught up in the swirl of passion and desire and uninhibited lust. I probably had the same look in my eyes too.

She looked at me, pushed me back down into the chair and gave me a wicked smail, unbuttoned her skirt and stepped out of it, and still with her long socks and boots on, looking like a porn star, she straddled me, facing me, and reached around and slid my cock into her still juiced anus. This time she slid right onto me, without having to stop to accommodate me.

Jasmine was now riding my cock, facing me, sitting on my lap. We kissed passionately as she raised herself up and down on me, her cock rubbing against my stomach. I could feel she was leaking and I looked down, and she was ejaculating clear fluids, her cock spasmed with every inward thrust, and a small spurt of seminal fluid squeezed from her cock onto my stomach.

I told her that that was so sexy, and that it was too bad it wasn't in my mouth. She smiled, a wide happy smile, and teased "Oh you are a bad boy Martin. I might just have to make you live up to your desire!"

I replied something like "I'm kind of hoping you will" as I became aware that I was engulfed in a raw animal passion, the likes of which I could not recall ever having experienced before.

Perhaps it was the taboo of all of this: I was having sex with a twenty something transgirl, and it was probably the best sex that I have ever had.

Merc99
Merc99
36 Followers
12