All Comments on 'Erotic Geography'

by Merc99

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

More! Can’t wait to read more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Superbly written and so erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I would love to see a sequel to this story. Great job!

VikingboyVikingboyover 3 years ago

Excellent! Will Martin’s wife join in the fun?

CelticTurtle47CelticTurtle47over 3 years ago
Off to a really great start!

I loved this story, and I was not at all ready for it to end. I definitely hope you will make this one a first chapter of a much longer continuing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nicely written and very hot. Waiting for more.

catamitecatamiteover 3 years ago

You know, being bi for most of my life, this story surprised me it that, this is the first trans story that has caught my full undivided attention. Great touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Really hot story, I hope Martin gets fucked in his ass too

fredgravesfredgravesabout 3 years ago

Maybe I need to go to random stories. It is too easy to see where a story is going when I am stuck in a category that has to include the ending that I like so much. They become too predictable. The story flowed well and was just descriptive enough to make to make it enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful...it reminds me of my first time with a trans girl. She looked sensational, a really beautiful young woman, I couldn't believe it when she started grinding herself up against me as we danced at a party...I had never been so turned on in my life. Then when we made love for the first time...WOW! it just blew my mind. Jasmine sounds delicious, every man's dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMerc99@Merc99
MWM, intensely aroused by the prospect of being intimate with a transwoman or a femme transvestite, but reconciled to only exploring this through porn and erotic fantasies. If my stories turn you on, please let me know. Perhaps we could even share ideas?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES